Saint Seiya Boyfriend Scenari...

Da MylaByers

It hasn't been made yet, but here it is! This is all about your romantic life with the Saints! Altro

When he likes you
When you like him
When he confesses
When you're on your period
Where you go for your date
When someone flirts with you
Break Up Prank
When you die in their arms💔
When you are hurt by your ex
When he hits you
When you see him cry
Breaking up with them
Dating Seiya includes
When they think you cheated
Dead Partner Prank
What he likes about you
When someone hits you
When it's your birthday
Saints x Cancer Reader
SFW/NSFW Headcannons
What's good shawty, your man still around?❤️💚🩵🩷
Making out-Seiya x reader
Cuddling Headcannons
Drunk Headcannons
Phoenix Ikki Catch Up
How they hug you
Which one of you cooks
Ignoring your boyfriend prank
Nicknames (Leave your own in the comments)
What they do when they're sad
When you cry
When you make him cry
Pregnancy Headcannons (Aged Up)
His reaction to self-harm
Hey guys.....
What language he teaches you
How and where he proposes to you
His love language❤️💚🩵🩷
How you hug him
When you have a nightmare
When you cheat on him
When he needs to feel you by his side
It's okay to cry-Seiya x bullied reader

When they have a nightmare

32 2 0
Da MylaByers

🐉Shiryu🐉
After Shiryu has a nightmare, he gets out of bed and stares out the window, thinking about what life would be like if he wasn't there for you. When you come to find him, having felt his sad cosmo, Shiryu immediately latches onto you, burying his face in your chest. All Shiryu needs are some cuddles and late night talks, then in the morning, he feels much better.

🩷Shun🩷
When Shun has a nightmare, he goes directly to your room and knocks on your door. Once you let Shun in, he crashes his lips onto yours, and you kiss back, knowing your presence is all he needs. You two spend the rest of the night chatting and bringing up memories until the sun comes up.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga's nightmares are mostly about you, dying, just like his mom. When his nightmare (s) is over, Hyoga speed runs to your room and knocks on your door. After you let him in, Hyoga practically flings himself onto you and won't let you go, not for a single minute of the blonde boy's life. You two spend the rest of the night laying in each other's arms and just drinking in the others cosmo. All Hyoga wanted after having an awful nightmare was to be with you, and every night, he gets that wish in the form of a sweet cuddle and a steamy makeout sesh under your silk sheets.

❤️Seiya❤️
When Seiya has a nightmare, it's also about you dying and not being able to stop it. After it's over, Seiya runs to your room and knocks on your door. Once you let him in, Seiya slams his lips onto yours, and you delicately kiss him back. You guys spend the whole night staying up and chatting about each other's lives or new training regiments until the sunrise.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

99.1K 2.3K 199
Our Junjou Couples will do whatever you want and answer all of your questions!Now including Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi!
12K 295 18
This is a sequel of my story, "Sekai Romantica." Do not worry. No more cheating for Usagi-san. This story will be filled with fluff and adorableness.
47.2K 1.4K 20
So! Hi! This is in my old account PegasusGirl or something. I don't remember my password for that one so I made a new one. Here!
571K 16.1K 31
Copy right 2013 - Alyssa C.- Humor Romance Vampire SEQUEL IS OUT‼️‼️ (UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!)