Pitched Off- Leah Williamson

By closetlettuce

Who knew signing to a new club would result in two contracts. When Leah Williamson comes to you with a no str... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

3.6K 94 30
By closetlettuce

I should lean away. I should walk out the facility and drive to see Katie. I know this. Instead, I use what little strength my muscles hold right now and push Leah back, making space so that I can settle myself with one knee resting on the bench along either side of her hips. I toss my phone to the side and don't bother to see where it lands. I wrap my arms around Leah's neck.

Leah grins into the kiss, "Yet I don't feel like I've lost."

"The game doesn't matter." I say and kiss her.

Leah doesn't miss a beat. Her hands are like magnets to my hips, finding their way there instantly. Time gets lost as the kiss goes on, normally doing something like this, in the middle of the dressing room where someone could walk in at any moment would be absolutely off the table for the both of us, but now I know for sure that I didn't think everything through before straddling Leah, but I sure have now. We aren't leaving this bench until Leah loses control.

Leah breaks the connection between their mouths, moving to kiss along my jaw. I roll my hips against her thigh. It feels like forever since we'd last done this when it couldn't have been more than a few days. Our bodies take control, my hips rolling along her leg and her hands all over me making a complete mess of myself.

Images of Katie flash behind my eyes and I start to pull away, this is wrong. But then Leah's hand connects with my ass and all protests are forgotten. This is so good.

"God Leah." I murmur encouragingly.

I feel her smile against my skin before putting her mouth back to work. Her hands find the hem of my shirt and slowly slides it up and over my head. She teases me by moving it so slowly it almost isn't moving at all, so I reach down and pull it off myself.

Leah is being too gentle. Which isn't entirely bad given the fact that I have a girlfriend, who is her friend, who is also our teammate. Wearing makeup over any marks for an unknown amount of time does not sound like a recipe for success. But despite all of that, I want more. I need to feel this, because at this point, I feel like I will explode without it.

"I want my mouth on your tits." Leah sounds almost silently.

My head is spinning in every direction, completely intoxicated by her as she takes off my sports bra, firing it over my shoulder into the abyss of the room, before wrapping her lips around one of my nipples, my hand instantly shooting to the back of her head, holding her in place.

We agreed to only the allocated 3 passes per side. I wasn't interested in anything more, didn't need more. I had my reasons, I did, but right now, I can't remember a single one.

"You're so hot."

"Thanks, Leah, but I think we can agree that your pretty mouth could be so many better things than talking right now."

Leah laughs but doesn't say anything more. She returns her attention to my chest. As she sucks the other nipple into her mouth, her hands snaking their way down my body, fingers finding and tracing the waistline of my shorts, then at the bottom, where the fabric was creeping further and further up my thighs. My mind is flying through waves of pleasure, unable to decide what to focus on. Leah's mouth is amazing, but her hands... Her hands need to be put to work immediately.

I keep shifting my hips, trying to get Leah's hands where I want them, but the message seems to fly over Leah's head as she continues to tease the edge of the fabric of my shorts. She suddenly pulls her head away from me asking, "Can I touch you?"

"God, yes."

Leah grins so big as I pull her neck towards me, smashing our lips together. When Leah rubs me through the fabric of my shorts, I could no longer focus on kissing. A whine escapes from my lips before I bite my lip to keep quiet. Somebody could walk in at any moment. Hot. I roll my hips to create more friction against her hand.

She doesn't make me wait any longer, finally pulling my shorts off of me and immediately her hands are back on me. She begins rubbing hard and fast, all while doing the most ungodly of things with her tongue on my neck.

"Yeah. You like this?" Leah whispers in my ear. My whines get louder, and she puts her hand to my mouth before leaning back towards my ear, "I'll take that as a yes." I never want her hands off of me again. Leah pulls my earlobe between her teeth, images of her mouth on my clit flash in my head.

"Good, baby," Leah whispers again. "You want to tell me how good that feels." She moves her hand from my mouth.

"So fucking good," I whisper, trying desperately to stay quiet. But then her fingers rub just right, "Oh my god!" I bit my lip holding back another array of moans.

"Yeah? I'm going to make you come." She moves her fingers slightly, finding that perfect spot, and she doesn't move away from it. Her magical fingers giving just the right amount of pressure. "Can I trust you to be quiet?"

I roll my eyes at her- completely ignoring her question. She raises her eyebrow and stops moving her hand, waiting for an answer. I open my mouth to say yes, but it comes out as a moan instead. Her hand covers my mouth and her hand resumes its patterns.

Thank god Leah put her hand back over my mouth. I can't help but cry out more and please repeatedly against her hand, only slight wines sounding out. My hips grinding against her fingers. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop.

I see a smirk raise on her lips watching me like this, so I clench my eyes shut. I wait for her to make fun of me. Comment on how desperate I was. Instead, when she spoke it was almost... soft, kind. "Come on baby. I got you."

Then there is nothing but stars. And then I open my eyes and there's nothing but her.

I attempt to get off her lap, but her hands find my waist and hold me down. She's looking at me, her hands tight around my hips. I'm not used to not being in charge during sex. I'm always in control, in bed, on the pitch off the pitch... but Leah makes it impossible to remember how.

I start to imagine what she wants to do to me next. Hopefully she'll use her mouth... But Leah makes no move to adjust our positioning. I'm on her lap, completely naked, and she just... kisses me. She takes her time, kissing me slowly and deep.

Eventually, Leah's fingers find their way to my entrance, and slides one finger in and out, then does the same with another before pushing them both back in.

I let out a whine at the same time she least out a groan. "Fuck." She says looking up at my eyes.

She begins to pump her fingers, slowly. Too slow. I begin to bounce in her lap, controlling the pace, speeding it up. Leah follows my lead and speeds up.

"I want you to come around my fingers." Fuck. If I wasn't getting undone by her fingers, her mouth didn't hurt either. "You are so fucking hot. Look at you coming undone while you fuck yourself with my fingers." She smashes her lips against mine and I moan into her mouth. She goes back to nipping at my neck. Her fingers twist inside of me in ways I don't expect. Her thumb hitting my clit with every movement.

"Come for me baby." The tight coil inside of me snapped. My body released a pent-up wave of pleasure. Taking control of all of my limps, leaving them shaking and tingly. I recognize that Leah is talking to me through it, but I can't hear a thing as I bury my head in her neck. We stay there, motionless except for our heavy breathing. Leah's fingers still buried inside of me.

It feels like for forever that we sit there. Still except for the occasional kiss she presses into the side of my face.

She taps her fingers on my legs, signaling at me to get up. I stand up and so does she. "What now?" I ask. The game is over, all the passes are up. Nothing tying us together. That's... that's it.

She stands up from the bench, looks at me, but says nothing. Then she begins to undress herself. "We are going to shower. Then we will pack up and leave. You will follow me to my place."

I followed her lead. We went about our usual post-practice shower routines. We went back to the spot where she had given me debatably the best orgasm of my life... and put on our changes of clothes.

As she stands up to put on her shirt I grab her hand, she looks at me with a small smile on her lips, she knows what I want. I pull her face to mine and kiss her, while her arm snakes around my waist and pulls me into her.

"Y/N what the fuck are you still doing here." Her voice says as the door to the room begins to open. No.

Before either of us could react or move away her eyes were on us. Both of us shirtless, our arms around each other, our faces inches apart, quickly stepping away from each other.

"What the fuck." She takes in a deep breath, here eyes darting from me, to Leah, and then back to me. "Y/N. I asked you a few fucking days ago if you were serious. If you wanted this. If you were one hundred percent sure you wanted me and you said yes. What fucking changed?"

"I can-" I struggle to find my words as my head spins. Leah quickly takes another step away from me, shaking her head in disbelief.

"She was the person at your door, wasn't she?" Both of us look to Katie whose face has dropped, broken.

Katie wipes her tears, "She was there when I came over on Saturday? When I showed up wanting to have a day with you, she was already in your bed? You lied and you lied Y/N! Everything we had was a lie!"

"Katie I'm-"

"No I talk and you get to listen." She says, her eyes full of hatred. This is the side of Katie I've always been grateful to not have been on the receiving side of before. "How long have you two been... how long?" She says, clearly in pain, pain that I had caused. She truly cared for me and I completely ruined everything.

My heart aches and guilt begins to flood through my body. Tears stream down my face. I open my mouth but no words find their way out.

"You lied to me. You let me kiss you after you'd done only god knows what with her. With our teammate. My friend!"

"Katie-" Leah begins to try and explain herself but is quickly cut off by Katie.

"You of all people Leah? Why?"

"Katie, please, I swear to you I didn't know you were her girlfriend. You know I would never do that to you." She pleads to Katie, walking towards her.

"No? But you were okay with doing this to some poor random girl?" Katie yells.

"I don't know. Yes, I was okay with breaking some other girls' heart. But you don't understand Katie. It wasn't supposed to end like this."

"How did any of this even start. When did it start?" Katie asked.

Leah and I look at each other, deciding who was going to be the one to tell. I began, "Why we made it I don't know exactly but we did, it's just a contract. A dumb contract that I had to oblige to, if I could've ended it I would've but it's over now anyway... I'm so sorry that I hurt you."

"Just a contract." Leah whispers softly. I look at her and see what I saw on Katie's face a few minutes prior. Pure heartbreak. While trying to fix everything with Katie, I ruined everything with Leah.

No no no no. Of course it wasn't just a contract.

"I don't even know how to react to all of this." Katie says, her face blank with shock. "This takes messed up to a whole new level."

"Katie please I need you to listen to me. I am so so sorry that I signed the contract and I know I shouldn't have... but it's not like I could have said no."

"You could've said no," Leah said quietly, her voice now beginning to break as tears threaten to fall down her cheeks.

Leah no you know I don't mean it.

"Katie please, I don't want this, I don't want the contract. It's over. I swear." I say.

She shakes her head. "We're in this situation because you are a chronic liar. Why would I believe a single word that comes out of your mouth?"

She's right.

"Please try," I find myself begging her for forgiveness that I know I don't deserve. "please."

She breathes slowly, clearly attempting to calm herself, before glancing between Leah and I. "Then tell me you're sorry, tell me you regret it, and tell me with your whole heart that you want me."

"I've never regretted anything more in my entire life and I'll be sorry for what I've done until the day I die. I want..." I open my mouth to continue talking but I'm unable to speak. I close my mouth and I feel tears beginning to burn in my eyes. I can't say what she wants me to say.

I want to say them because of course I want Katie, she's everything I've ever dreamt of. But in a completely different way I could say the exact same thing for Leah.

Leah looks at me, her face defeated and broken. "Y/N, tell her that you want her."

"Leah... you know that I can't do that... Somewhere along the way of this completely messed up thing we had, it stopped being a contract Leah. You and I both know that, I wont stand here and lie about that. I don't know what I want anymore, I'm not sure that I ever really did."

Leah shakes her head at me, "Y/N... just forget about what I said. She makes you happy. When I told you that you couldn't date her I saw how badly you wanted her. How happy she makes you. I wish I'd known she was the one I'd be hurting but I didn't know and there's nothing I can do now but step away."

Katie looks between the two of us, waiting for my answer but I don't say a word. "Y/N. This is a simple question. Me or Leah. There's clearly something going on with you two and I hate to be that person but I have to be, me or her."

A/N. Sorry for like dropping off of the face of the earth for a hot minute there. Missed y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
168K 2.4K 49
In which two players meet and fall in love But what will happen when they meet and will they get along? Their rough past says othervise. Leah William...
32.3K 987 15
Everyone is different. They do always say 'if everyone was the same the world would be a very boring place.' Keegan Raine hasn't had life easy, she's...
260K 5.3K 50
Lioness captain, Leah Williamson, is finally heading off to Ibiza after coming off a Euros win. She's there with some of her closest friends, who enc...