๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„...

Por Sci-Briana14

A princess; a teenage girl was raised by mutants her whole life with no memory of her biological family, havi... Mais

๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ [๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ]
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ: ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ]
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฏ: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† [๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ]
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฐ: ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฑ: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฒ: ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿณ: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿต: ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ต๐˜€
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ: ๐—ถ, ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ: ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด: ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ: ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ: ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

56 3 184
Por Sci-Briana14

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1. Soren [mentioned] belongs to MariChat3.

Alright, we did it! We officially made it to season two!

Enjoy!

"Everyone makes mistakes, right? Small ones, big ones—everyone makes them. But what no one really gets is that sometimes whenever how big or small it may be, those mistakes can end up having consequences."

Flashback - 80 years ago

TWILIGHT SPARKLE WAS leaning against the doorway that lead to the nursery's balcony, letting the soft and gentle breeze blow through her purple hair while she kept a hand on her baby bump. As she was staring out at the view, there was concern and worry within her violet eyes that was easily noticeable while her mind kept running with thoughts, questions, and fears.

The sound of soft footsteps grew closer and she looks over to see her husband coming over to her. "What's wrong?" Flash Sentry asked.

"Nothing." Twilight Sparkle lied, offering him a small smile.

But Flash Sentry frowned lightly, seeing past her smile. "You're thinking about what the Dark One said again, aren't you?" When she didn't answer, that gave him his answer as he sighed and stepped closer, gently taking her hands into his. "Twilight, please. I can't keep having this conversation, you have to let it go. We're about to have a baby."

Twilight Sparkle then moved away and stepped into the nursery, walking over to the crib that was set up in the middle of the room with a unicorn mobile hanging above it.

"I haven't had a restful night since our wedding." Twilight Sparkle said.

Flash Sentry followed after her. "That's what the Dark One wants, to get inside your head, but they're just words. The Dark One can't hurt us."

"The Dark One gave your father a sleeping potion to give to me so I'd sleep for eternity just because Kenji wanted to keep us separated," Twilight Sparkle reminded. "We don't know what else the Dark One is capable of."

Flash Sentry then sighed. "What can I do to ease your mind?"

Instantly, she looked up at her husband with a pleadingly expression on her face. "Let me talk to him."

"Him," Flash Sentry said, already knowing who she was talking about. "You don't mean...?"

"I do."

"No," Flash Sentry said instantly. "It's too dangerous."

"Asides from my mother, he knows about the prophecy more than anyone else." Twilight Sparkle tried to reasoned with him.

"I—there's a reason why he's locked up, Twilight," Flash Sentry said. "Jake may be our nephew, but we both know that he'll do anything to get rid of Briana. He's the one that gave Soren the idea of poisoning you just to keep Briana from being born when we found out you were pregnant."

"I know, but," Twilight Sparkle said. "Can you promise me that she'll be safe? That there really is a way where we can make sure she'll be safe from the prophecy? My mother won't tell us anything about the visions and our only other option of finding out is Jake, because he can."

Flash Sentry grew quiet for a while as he let her words sink in. He knows that his mother-in-law must have a reason for not telling them anything about the visions she's had but... it didn't help conceal their fears and concerns for their child.

"Okay, for Briana," Flash Sentry told her. "But, I think we should ask Quill to come down with us to the dungeon."

Twilight Sparkle smiled softly as she nodded before the two leaned in and shared a kiss.

👑👑👑

FLASH SENTRY WALKED onto the field where he found his older brother training. He watched as Quill practiced his sword fighting on his own; moving his swords in a fluid motion perfectly—even with one eye, his brother was still able to fight just as well as himself. "How's your eye?" He asked.

Quill looked over at his younger brother while he placed his swords away. "It's fine, it actually doesn't hurt as much now, but hey, battle scar." he said, lightly touching his mask that covered his scarred and damaged eye that he received during the war before noticing his brother's face. "What's up?"

"Twilight wants answers about the prophecy from Jake." Flash Sentry answered simply, already knowing how his overprotective brother was gonna react.

Quill frowned immediately. "What? No, no way, Flash," he said. "Look, I'm the big brother—my job is to keep you safe, and Jake isn't safe."

"But he's also your son," Flash Sentry reminded before he sighed. "You can't avoid him forever for what he did, Quill."

"He killed his own mother, Flash," Quill said with a frown, the very same heartbroken expression on his face as the memory ran its course in his head. "As much as I hate to have my own son locked up in the dungeon, even I know he's dangerous."

"I know, but..." Flash Sentry started. "Twilight won't rest until she gets some kind of peace, and honestly, I wouldn't mind having some answers about the prophecy either since I doubt my mother-in-law would be telling us anytime soon. And I'd feel better knowing that my big brother was with us in case Jake tries anything."

Quill didn't said anything as he looked away slightly.

Flash Sentry took this as a chance to continue. "If you had a chance like this to get answers about Jake and his condition—maybe find something to hope for that could get him better, wouldn't you want to take it?"

Quill couldn't help but sigh as he nodded, facing his brother. "I hate when you're right, you know?"

"I know," he said before smirking. "But that's why you keep me around, huh?"

Quill gave a small chuckle before rolling his eyes. "Dobe." He responded in Japanese.

"Teme." Flash Sentry answered back in Japanese as well.

And with that, the two brothers headed back to the castle to find Twilight before going to see Jake.

👑👑👑

"ARE YOU SURE about this?" Quill questioned his brother and sister-in-law before they could go down the hall that lead to Jake's cell. "I'm just checking, you know how he can be. He's either going to try something or mess with you both."

Twilight Sparkle nodded confidently, desperate for answers. "I have to know."

Then, the three adults walked down the cell until they reached a certain cell where Jake was sitting within. Flash Sentry followed his wife and stepped forward a little while Quill kept a hand on the hilt of his sword.

"You know, this is the first time you've came down to see me, father." Jake said, giving Quill a bitter and sarcastic smile before he narrowed his eyes at him. His skin looked as pale as a ghost and Quill knew that his condition was getting worse by that.

"Don't start, Jake." Quill warned seriously.

Jake ignored the urge to roll his eyes before looking over at his uncle and aunt. "Yeah, I know why you're here. You want to know about the prophecy," he said before he smirked a little. "Frankly, I was wondering how long it'll take before you came to see me. What's wrong, Twilight Velvet won't tell you anything?"

Flash Sentry held his breath as he bit his tongue, keeping himself from saying anything.

Jake then smiled at them sarcastically. "Don't worry, I can ease your minds if you want, but, it's gonna cost you something in return."

"No," Flash Sentry immediately said, not in the mood for his nephew's games. "This is a waste of time."

But filled with worries about their child and desperate for the very answers that could help their unborn baby, Twilight Sparkle reached over and grabbed her husband's hands, squeezing it gently assuringly. Once she felt his hand relaxed in her hold, she turned back to her nephew.

"What do you want?" Twilight Sparkle finally spoke up.

"Oh, nothing much," Jake said. "I would just like to know the name of my unborn little cousin."

"Since when is a name all you want?" Quill asked with a frown, staring at his son suspiciously.

Jake smirked smugly. "I have my reasons," he turns back to his uncle and aunt. "Well?"

"Deal," Twilight Sparkle said instantly. "What do you know?"

"The prophecy foretells of the Child of Prophecy, the oldest born out of true love, but destruction and death will follow her for there is darkness inside of her as the demon spirit of darkness will be sealed inside of her. The prophecy states that the Child of Prophecy will face the Dark One in the final battle where the child will have to make a choice; end the world or begin a new one with a huge sacrifice, but at last, upon filling the prophecy, the Child of Prophecy will become the Last Destroyer." Jake informed, clearly enjoying the fact that they wanted information from him. "No happy endings for the Last Destroyer."

"What can we do?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"We can't do anything." Jake answered.

"Who can?" Twilight Sparkle asked softly.

"Why, that little baby growing inside your belly." Jake answered, slowly reaching his hand out from his cell.

"Jake." Quill warned firmly, already knowing what he wanted to do.

Jake smirked a little before pulling his hand back. "That little baby is your only hope, but," he taunted, enjoying messing with his uncle and aunt. "If you want to keep her safe, you're gonna have to send her to safety unless you want old and new enemies coming after her. And on her fifteenth birthday, that little baby will return, and find you, and the final battle will begin!"

Having enough, Flash Sentry gently began to pull his wife away. "I'm done, we've heard enough."

As the three adults began to leave the area, Jake immediately frowned and began to protest. "Not so fast! We had a deal, remember? I want that baby's name!"

"Brian," Flash Sentry lied, not wanting to give his nephew the real name of his unborn child.

But Jake smirked, seeing past that lie. "You sure about that, Uncle Flash?" He taunted before looking over at his aunt, who hadn't turned to face him. "Oh, Aunt Twilight, you know that's not the name."

Twilight Sparkle closed her eyes before she reopened and turned, facing him. "Briana. Her name is Briana." She answered before turning back around and leaving the dungeon with her husband and brother-in-law.

"Briana." Jake murmured, a satisfied smirk on his face.

End of flashback

TWO WEEKS HAD passed since the kranng had been defeated and the seven heroes were enjoying the peace and quiet that came with it, finally getting the chance to just enjoy being teenagers. This night, rather than their usual patrol, the seven teens decided to go for a run as they were all running, jumping, and flipping onto the next rooftop to the next—each one of them were enjoying the fun that they finally got to have. Michelangelo was the only one that had brought his skateboard along as he was skating across the rooftops and grinding the edges with a wide grin on his face.

"Did you see the way I took down those kranng droids?" Michelangelo called.

Not only were the seven of them enjoying their fun, but they were also recalling their victory against the kranng.

"That was nothing!" Raphael said, leaping down and sitting on a large air conditioner. "I was surrounded by, like, 10 of them! I took them down easily, but there was one sneaking up behind me. And then I took my sai and shortened that kranng droid's skull. So cool, ha!"

Donatello, who was sitting on the edge of a window beside Raphael, smirks. "Sure, Raph. But I used my uncanny scientific knowledge to bring down an inter-dimensional portal! Equally as awesome!"

"And what about Master Splinter?" Leonardo questioned. "I wish I could've seen him take out the Shredder!"

"You and me both." Eclipse said.

Henry grinned, listening as the five mutant turtles and Briana reminiscing about their victory.

Michelangelo did a quick grind on his skateboard before swerving and stopping in front of them. "And let's not forget the Cottage Cheese Demon! If we didn't stuff him in that microwave, the earth would be drowned in living cheese!"

"For the twenty-second time, Mikey," Raphael said angrily. "There was no Cottage Cheese Demon ever!"

Michelangelo folded his arms with a smirk. "Did you see him?"

"No!"

"Then, how do you know?"

"What? I—tha—that doesn't even ma—ugh," Raphael said before he sighed and smiled faintly and said, "Sure, man. Cheese Demon. Whatever you say."

"We are awesome!" Briana said with a wide grin.

"Yeah, we are!"

"High-three!"

After laughing, the seven teens continued their run and hopped onto the nearest building. "Hey, are we gonna stop by April's?" Donatello asked, as the rest of them immediately skidded to a halt, stopping and turning to look at him. "We are 1.3 blocks, and 6–no, no, 7 meters away from her apartment."

"You calculated the distance?" Eclipse asked.

"Of course!"

Raphael stared at him, questioningly. "Yeah, that's not weird or anything, Donnie."

And with that, they all decided to change course and immediately headed for April's apartment. Just like Donatello had said, it didn't take them very long to get there and within no time, they were all standing on the fire escape in front of her bedroom window. Confidently, Donatello had walked up to the window and knocked on the glass.

"Handsome-gram for April O'Neil!" He said cheerfully.

Raphael facepalmed instantly. "Did you really just say that?"

"Donnie, you're my brother, but," Eclipse said seriously. "Don't ever say something like that again."

Donatello ignored them and a second later, April appeared and opened her window. "Guys! Um... great to see you!" She said awkwardly. They start to move forward but she stops them. "Y-yeah, um... you mind staying on the fire escape?"

"Is someone else inside?" Briana asked curiously.

"Not exactly, but, well..."

"Seems like you've been avoiding us lately, April." Leonardo said.

April sighed and leaned against the window pane. "It's not my fault." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Dad's alien abduction nightmares are getting worse. He's so freaked out he won't let me out at night."

Henry raised an eyebrow. "Like at all?"

"At all."

Then, Kirby had appeared from the shadows as it seemed like he'd been listening in on their conversation. "I'm sorry, April," Kirby said. "It's just... what if the kranng are still out there? Waiting, lurking... I'll do anything to stop you."

"Dad, I can take care of myself now," April told him. "And I'll be with them! I couldn't be more safe."

Kirby glanced up at them, still unsure about it.

"Trust us, Mr. O'Neil," Michelangelo reassured. "Shredder and those squishy brain freaks are long gone."

👑👑👑

A PAIR OF sapphire blue eyes scanned the bright screen of the computer screen within Donatello's lab, scrolling through the computer as if she was trying to find something specific, remembering how Michelangelo had mentioned the day after their victory that Henry's eyes were glowing yellow when he had saved him from the giant kranng—and she also remembered how that same day, Henry mentioned the strange effects he's been feeling. Still not finding anything so far, Briana nearly decides to take a break from searching the internet for answers before her eyes landed on something interesting.

THE LEGEND OF SHAPESHIFTERS

Briana stares at it for a while before deciding to click on it. She moves the mouse to the link and clicks on it, watching as the website appears on the bright screen while her eyes scans the words.

Legend has it that the shapeshifters, commonly known as spirit warriors back in the old days, were a group of people with the senses of a wolf—and the ability to go from human into a wolf that made it their mission to protect mutants from any type of danger. The way that anybody can tell a shapeshifter back then was when the shapeshifter's eyes were glowing yellow, which could mean that they're either feeling threatened by an enemy or feeling rather protective over an injured pack member—or a pack member that's in trouble. However, over the centuries, the shapeshifters are becoming more harder to find and many believe that they had gone into hiding or simply faded to extinction.

"Donnie," Briana said as she gestured for him to come over. "Come check this out."

Donatello walked over to the desk while his reddish-brown eyes landed on the bright screen of the computer, his eyes scanning the words. Briana waited a few seconds before she spoke up, "Do you think that..." she lets herself trail off, knowing that he caught on to what she was thinking.

"That Henry's one of them?" Donatello finished for her. "I don't know, it says that the shapeshifters are probably extinct though."

"Or that they went into hiding," Briana added. "Maybe they felt threatened, and that's why there's not so many of them left."

"Maybe," Donatello said before he added. "Are we sure that Mikey said that Hen's eyes were glowing yellow when he saved him?"

Briana nodded. "Henry said that he's been feeling strange too, remember? And according to this," she motions to the website on the bright screen. "It has the effects that Hen told us about—a voice in his head, the sudden strength, and feeling like something inside of him wants to come out."

Donatello thought about it before he spoke up again. "If Henry's getting those effects, one of his parents could been one of those shapeshifters."

"Could be, but, uh," Briana questioned. "How are we gonna prove that? We can't exactly just ask them. If the shapeshifters really went into hiding, I don't think that they'll just tell us."

"We don't have to ask them."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that DNA project you, Hen, April, and Kaz were doing for your biology class that you were supposed to turn in to the Worldwide Genome Project?" Donatello asked.

"Yeah, we found out that it was actually the kranng just so they can capture April," Briana said. "What about—?" She realizes where he's going with this. "You think Henry would be cool with that?"

"I think that's the only way we got to figure it out."

Before anything else could happened, the kranng communicator suddenly flew into the lab. Both Donatello and Briana gave a startled yelp and moved out of the way to avoid getting hit before the kranng communicator goes flying out of the lab while the two teens shared a look, knowing exactly where it went as the two quickly rushed towards the door to leave the lab.

"What are you guys doing!?"

"Playing dodgeball, fool!" Michelangelo answered the purple masked mutant turtle, who was looking annoyed, as the four other mutant turtles and Henry had been playing dodgeball. A second later, the ball came back and smacked him right in the gut as he wasn't ready for it—he grunted before falling to the ground.

"With the kranng communication orb!?" Donatello yelled angrily, catching the orb as it bounced off the wall. "This is a rare and fragile piece of alien tech! You guys can't just—"

"Aw, don't get your shell undies in a tangle, Donnie," Raphael said, waving him off. "The kranng are toast."

"For now." Briana added. "They're gonna try again, especially since they want April."

"Lighten up, guys!" Michelangelo threw an arm around their shoulders. "This is a party!"

"My sons and daughters," they all turned to see Splinter approaching from the dojo. "I know you are still joyously reveling in the defeat of our enemies, but a great question remains."

"What if cupcakes can talk?" Michelangelo asked.

Splinter ignored him and continued. "Are our enemies truly defeated? The Shredder is a crafty and patient foe who bides his time."

"But, sensei, you said Shredder lost whatever shred of honor he had left." Eclipse pointed out.

"Yeah, we'd never see him again." Leonardo added.

"Yeah, and if he shows up, we got it all taken care of." Raphael said, swinging his sais around skillfully.

Henry's mind wandered off to the first time that they faced the Shredder back on the rooftop of the Wolf Hotel building. He remembered just how strong and crafty the Shredder was that night—shell, any longer in that fight and there was no doubt that the Shredder would've killed them all in that one night. The thought of Shredder coming back was enough to make his heart drop as he couldn't help but wonder if they'd be able to handle him in case he comes back.

Splinter looked down for a minute before snapping in Japanese, causing the seven teens to freeze. "You all have become lazy, overconfident, you shirk your training. This party ends. Now!" He slammed his staff to the ground, and the seven teens stood at attention. Splinter turned and left, heading back to the dojo.

"Dude, talk about harsh." Michelangelo said grumpily.

"Maybe Master Splinter's right," Leonardo said. "Maybe we are getting too cocky."

"Ha!" Raphael laughed. "It's not cockiness when you've got the skills to kick massive—" he was cut off by the orb beeping again as it began flashing pink. "Oh."

"That thing's working again?" April asked.

Donatello frowned. "It's been quiet for over a month. It must've received an incoming signal, which can mean only one thing."

"Cupcakes can talk!" Michelangelo said excitedly.

"No, you idiot," Eclipse said with an eye roll as she smacks the back of his head.

"It means the kranng are back." Henry said.

Michelangelo pouted. "Guess the party really is over."

👑👑👑

"THE ENCRYPTION'S TOUGH to crack, but it seems like the kranng are transporting some kind of cargo." Donatello turned and began typing on his computer before he suddenly gasped. "They're using a stealth ship!"

"We gotta find out what that cargo is." Leonardo told them.

"So, how do we track a ship that's completely invisible?" Raphael asked.

Michelangelo whipped around with a grin. "We cover it in honey till it attracts bees and then, we follow the bees."

Raphael facepalmed and Eclipse rolled her eyes while the others stared at him.

"If it's invisible, then how the heck do we even cover it with honey, genius?" Eclipse questioned sarcastically.

Michelangelo opened his mouth to respond but then closed it, having no answer to that.

"We can track it with this," Donatello said, holding up a device that looked like an old-school Gameboy. "It's an inline with the radar dishes we placed throughout the city. It'll create a triangulating pulse—"

"English, Professor Brain-off." Leonardo said.

Donatello glared at him while Briana answered for him. "It'll detect the kranng's spaceship."

Donatello nodded before he turned to April and placed the device in her hands. "April, can you stake out on a rooftop and feed us the ship's coordinates?"

"Me!? I—I don't know anything about radar!" April protested.

"What about your dad?" Henry asked.

"My dad...?" April glanced away. "He barely lets me out of the house anymore, he's never gonna go for this."

"Please, April! Your dad's a scientist, we really need his help." Donatello begged.

April sighed. "I'll see what I can do." She glanced at them before turning and walking away.

"The bigger question is: how do we stop that ship?" Raphael asked.

"Not only that, but we're gonna need something fast to catch it." Eclipse added as well.

Donatello smirked.

👑👑👑

"I CALL IT... the T-Rocket!"

The seven teens were standing at the other end of the lair, dressed in their robotic wings, and each one of them had helmets on. On the tracks was what looked like a giant rocket with seven seats inside.

"You want us to fly in that!?" Raphael demanded. "Where are we going? Jupiter?"

"Jupiter!? But, that place is infested with space yeast!" Michelangelo cried.

The other teens stared at him.

"Time's up, team," Leonardo said. "Let's move." They start to head to the rocket while he pulled out his phone. "April, you guys in position?"

"Um... roger, I think..." April whispered over the line.

Then, once the call ended, Leonardo got into the seat in the middle of Donatello and Boy Danger, strapping himself in with the buckles.

"Coordinates, locked! This is it!" Donatello said excitedly.

"If we explode, I swear, I'll slap the green off you." Raphael threatened.

"Launch!"

A split second, the rocket shot out forward and going so fast that it made the seven teens get pushed against their seats. Neither one of them could hear the other yelling due to the wind that was pressing against their ears. After what felt like several minutes, they shot through the exit to the subway station. The rocket tilted up, hurling into the sky forward and at a certain point, the rocket stepped, and the seven teens were ejected from their seats. Then, the seven teens pulled the string and their metal wings flung out, catching them in the air.

"Booyakasha—!" Michelangelo's cry was cut off as he slammed into something in the air. A few seconds after that and immediately, the rest of the teens; Leonardo, Boy Danger, Raphael, Donatello, Eclipse, and Captain Violet smashed into the same invisible object as Michelangelo did.

"Ugh... I'm gonna need painkillers after this." Boy Danger groaned.

"You and me both..." Eclipse mumbled in agreement.

"I think we found the ship..." Leonardo mumbled.

"My head hurts now..." Captain Violet muttered.

The seven teens started climbing the ship, which wasn't easy since it was still invisible. Once at the top, they discarded their wings and searched for the hatch inside. After they found the hatch and opened, the seven of them jumped inside and landed lightly on their feet, only to find three kranng aliens in front of them—nothing else; no droid outfits whatsoever.

"It is the ones who call themselves, 'the turtles, Boy Danger, and Captain Violet,'" one of the small kranng aliens said. "Kranng, we must alert kranng."

Raphael grinned. "Ha! Three little floating blobs of brains and that's it?"

Leonardo smirked. "We can take these guys in our sleep."

"We can take these guys in our sleep and with our eyes closed," Michelangelo said with a smirk.

Suddenly, a loud, deep sound that sounded like an animal came from behind them that caused the seven teens to freeze in their spots for a second before drawing their weapons and turning around, staring at the mist-covered door. The mist disappeared, and coming out was a giant—well, more likely a tall monkey robot with blue fur and without a head.

"Aw, sewer apples." Michelangelo groaned.

"Uh, where's it head?" Eclipse asked.

"My question exactly." Raphael said.

The headless robot stomped quickly towards them and as it runs past them, the robot knocks each one of them off of their feet. The seven teens sat up to see one of the floating aliens had flown up and connected itself to the top of the monkey robot, now acting as its head. It turned to face them, raising its arm and roaring, and blades that were attached to cords shot from its chest.

"Okay," Donatello said. "Maybe we were a little cocky..."

The hands came down to smash them, and they leapt away. The blades shot toward Leonardo, but he blocked them with his katanas. One of them wrapped around his outstretched arm and tossed him back. The blades turned on Eclipse, who held them back with her kamas. Michelangelo leapt up from behind the robot and slammed his nunchucks down on the robot's arm but nothing happened. The kranng turned its head to glare at him, who looked slightly nervous now. The robot pulled back its giant fist and punched Michelangelo, sending him flying into Captain Violet when she went to attack the robot, but only got sent flying back when the orange masked mutant turtle crashed into her as the two of them flew into the wall.

The robot advanced on the two, but Boy Danger was quicker and leapt onto the robot's back where he tried to use one of his twin swords to pry the kranng's head off. However, the robot grabbed him and threw him away as he slammed into the wall and slid onto the ground.

"Ugh..." Boy Danger groaned slightly, pushed himself up onto his knees as he rubbed his head. "I'm really gonna need painkillers."

The wall that was behind him suddenly slid open and Boy Danger turned around to see what was inside the new room that had just appeared. His eyes widened as the fog cleared up to reveal many, many glass canisters of a familiar glowing, green ooze.

"The shipment! It's mutagen—!" Leonardo was cut off when the robot punched him. He landed on the control panel and the ship sped up.

"Gah! This thing's too tough!" Donatello exclaimed.

"Well, I got this!"

Michelangelo charged the robot, smirking, and kicked one of the kranng aliens manning the control panel. It screeched, bouncing around the ship like a pinball before landing and slamming onto the panel. There was a buzz, and a hatch in the floor opened.

The giant robot, who had been spinning Leonardo and Raphael around for the past five minutes, finally stopped and threw them off. They landed on either side of the mutagen storage, and as they did, the walls shook, and suddenly, the canisters started falling and rolling for the open hatch.

"No!" Donatello and Captain Violet yelled, running for the canisters.

But it was too late because one by one, the canisters toppled from the hatch and plummeted for the city below.

"NO!" The seven teens yelled out in unison.

Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, Eclipse, and Captain Violet knelt by the hatch and watched as the dozens of glowing canisters fell down to the city below them.

👑👑👑

BEING A SINGLE mother that worked long hours as a detective definitely wasn't easy, but it was something that Emma knew had to be done if she wanted to give her eleven children the best she could. If she was being honest, she never expected to find herself like this either; divorced by the man she thought was the love of her life, who in reality was just using her and their children for his own selfish and greedy needs, a single parent to eleven children; eleven boys and eleven girls. But even though she had went through a divorce, she couldn't imagine herself without her children.

But even she couldn't help but wonder where she'd be if she had listened to her parents about not marrying Ethan.

She sometimes can't help but wonder if she'd had chosen Malcolm Jones instead of Ethan Smith.

Malcolm Jones had been her best friend since the two met during their sixth grade year at the middle school they attended. At first, Emma hadn't realized how she truly felt about him until their senior year of high school but at the time, her best friend was dating Scarlett Parker, the one who he'd end up marrying a few years after their graduation and so, Emma had decided to forget about her feelings for her best friend and found herself falling for Ethan Smith, who was the school's biggest flirt at the time—something that she should've seen as a warning back then.

She remembers how after graduation, she and Malcolm slowly lost contact with each other, focusing on their careers and futures with the one they'd loved. After graduation and going their own separate ways, Emma didn't think she'd see him again—heck, she even thought he moved out of the city.

But that was until her son, Kaz and Malcolm's son, Casey Jones had met on their first day of preschool. That was the very day where Emma and Malcolm walked right back into each other's life again—and as their sons became best friends, Emma and Malcolm found their friendship going back to the way that it was as the two grew close again, but with that, Emma found that old feelings she had pushed away had come stirring back for her best friend.

With their friendship now back to the way it was, both Emma and Malcolm had talked a lot, catching up with each other, which was how Emma learnt that Scarlett had passed away to heart cancer a few weeks after giving birth to their second child—a little girl named Chloe, and that was how Malcolm learnt of Emma's divorce.

At last, Emma couldn't help but wonder if—just maybe, this was fate giving her another chance with Malcolm and if it was, she wouldn't waste it—she was going to keep her best friend in her life this time.

Even if sometimes she wished they were more.

Emma had pulled into her driveway and right as she turned the engine to her minivan off, she began to climb out of the car after opening the door when she looked over to see the front door to her house opening. There she found her youngest twelve-year-old son making his way over to her.

"Mom!" Kyle said with a smile.

"Hi, baby," Emma greeted with a warm smile as she closed the front door, pressing a motherly kiss on the top of his head before locking the car. "Are your brothers and sisters home?"

"Everyone but Kevin," he answered. "Kenny tried calling him but he won't pick up. Kaz thinks that Kevin's hanging out with Hun."

Emma sighs lightly as she shakes her head, knowing that Kevin had a habit of getting into trouble. It didn't help that her son had joined the Purple Dragons. "Did you kids eat yet?" She asked.

Kyle nodded. "Keith ordered pizza, we made sure to leave some for you."

"Thank you, sweetheart." Emma said with a smile.

Then, at the sound of something flapping, Emma looks over to see pigeon landing onto a bird-feeder she had in front of the house. As Kyle made his way towards the front door, Emma follows him before stopping at the bird-feeder for a second and gives a quick, gentle pat to the pigeon. As she turns back to make her way back to the door again, Emma felt her body froze for a second when she spotted a canister with something that was glowing green inside but her eyes widened when she noticed that it was heading towards her son.

"Kyle!" Emma shouted, her eyes wide with concern.

She rushed forward and pushed her son out of the way, only for the canister to fall onto her as the green substance fall all over her. Emma couldn't help but gasp and hiss in pain at it—her body felt like it was on fire by how much the substance was burning onto her skin. She gritted her teeth at the pain rushing through her body and she swears that she could feel her body changing into something else.

"Mom!" Kyle shouts worriedly. He stands there with his eyes wide as he watches his mother's body change into something he's never seen before—he watches as her body starts to grow grey fur onto her, her arms turn into wings, and her feet turned into claws. Her body began to change into the body of a giant bird and the next thing Kyle knew was that his mother no longer stood there and instead in her place was a giant mutant bird.

"M-m-mom?" Kyle asked softly, taking a step back before he nearly slipped due to the front steps that lead to the door before he regained his balance.

The mutant bird looked at him closely, screeching loudly before its wings began flapping and the giant bird mutant flew off.

"M-mom! Mom!" Kyle shouted, watching as his now mutated mother had disappeared from his sight.

"Kyle?"

Kyle turned around to see two of his brothers standing behind him, confused expressions on his face. "Where's mom?" Kenny asked. "Her car's in the driveway."

"I..." Kyle struggled to said something, having no idea where to even start. "I don't know what happened but... mom got turned into some bird thingy and flew off!"

Kenny frowned, now rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I'm not in the mood for your dumb jokes, Kyle."

"I'm not joking!" Kyle shouted. "It's like she got turned into a mutant!"

Standing beside Kenny, Kaz froze at those words while Kenny didn't seem to notice. "There's no such things as mutants, Kyle," Kenny said. "Right, Kaz?"

Kaz blinked, coming back to reality. "Uh... right, yeah..." he lied.

"But, I..." Kyle said, quickly racing after Kenny who had gone back inside the house. "I'm not lying! Kenny!"

While he could heard his brothers inside, Kaz looks over to where Kyle was standing and looks next to it where he spots the broken canister and some droplets of the mutagen on the ground as the pieces instantly clicked together.

His mother was a mutant now.

👑👑👑

THE RED MASKED mutant turtle glared at Donatello and Michelangelo. "You two are the biggest screw-ups ever!"

"Well, you could've grabbed one single canister!" Donatello snapped back.

Eclipse glared at her twin brother. "If you hadn't break the control panel, the hatch never would've happened in the first place!"

"Me!? I didn't know—"

"Um, guys? You might wanna focus!?" Leonardo yelled, as he and Boy Danger were struggling to hold back the blades with their own swords.

The other teens immediately ran forward as the robot leaned back and roared. Donatello advanced first, drawing his bo staff and managing to slip around the robot. He swiftly slammed his staff against the robot's back but all that happened was a hatch on the robot's rear end falling open to reveal two long barrel guns.

"Butt cannons? It has butt cannons!?" Donatello exclaimed.

Then, the butt cannons began firing at him and the others as they all dodged the blasts. "Any ideas, Donnie?" Boy Danger asked.

Donatello didn't give an immediate answer before his eyes landed on the two little kranng aliens trying to fix the control panel. "I do now." He whipped around. "Mikey, drop those kranng!"

"Done and done!" Michelangelo said as he cracked his knuckles and reached behind him. "Throwing star time! Whaa-hooo!"

He flung the stars at the aliens' hover pads, making them spark and fly out of control. Then, Donatello whacks them aside with his staff before he then jumps onto the control panel where he ejects the blade of his staff and slams it into the panel, giving a hard pull as the ship made a sudden hard right. Eclipse slid to one side, hitting the wall, quickly followed by the others and the robot monkey. They all continued sliding back and forth across the ship, hitting the walls while Donatello continuously turned the ship to avoid hitting the buildings outside.

"How about we set a new course?" Donatello said. "Like the moon!"

He yanked his staff all the way back, and they shot straight up, spinning. As the ninjas landed on the bottom of a ship, the robot monkey got back up and started swinging for Michelangelo, who jumped back to avoid the blow. Raphael jumped up and onto its shoulders, embedding his sais in the robot's back. The robot monkey tried to throw him off but both Captain Violet and Eclipse took turns to slice at the robot with their weapons, leaving some good gashes in the metal. Eclipse knocked his arms aside and stabbed them with her kamas, sparks flying through the fur. She held the arms down and out of the way while Boy Danger sprang up and grabbed the kranng alien, yanking it out. The alien screeched as Leonardo charged, his katana blade in his hand as the blade struck through the robot, and it exploded.

"We gotta go!"

The seven teens ran for the open hatch and jumped out. Each one of them fired their grappling arrows and it stuck to the edge of a rooftop, as they landed on the building. Looking up, they saw April and Kirby had been there—expect instead of Kirby, it was a giant mutant bat with stubby arms, and huge, purple, bat wings with hands at the end.

"Let's move!" Raphael yelled.

They all leapt forward, their weapons drawn again. The bat screeched, flying at them.

"No! Don't hurt him!"

The seven teens froze, turning their heads to stare at April with confused expressions on their faces. Before anything else could happen, the bat shot forward, knocking them onto the roof all over. "April!" Donatello cried out, as they looked up to see the mutant bat had grabbed April and was now flying off with her.

"Ugh! Can this night get any worse?" Raphael grumbled.

"Guys," Leonardo said as they looked over to where he was looking: a broken glass canister, surrounded by a small puddle of mutagen. "I think that mutant was Mr. O'Neil."

"How can you tell?" Michelangelo asked.

"You see many giant, red-bearded, middle-aged bats lately?" Leonardo questioned.

"And it got worse." Eclipse said with a sigh.

"We gotta go after her!" Donatello said hurriedly.

"But, what about all that mutagen?" Raphael reminded. "We got canisters spread out around the city!"

"The canisters aren't going anywhere, Raph," Boy Danger said. "Right now, April and Mr. O'Neil need our help."

"He's right," Leonardo agreed. "The mutagen is gonna have to wait. April's dad comes first."

They all nodded, turned, and ran off. But before Captain Violet could run off, she reached into her pocket and took out her phone after feeling it vibrate in her pockets. Her eyes widened at the message and what it read.

"Guys!" She called out, showing them the message once she caught up with them. "We got another problem."

My mom got mutated into a bird.

👑👑👑

PANIC WAS DEFINITELY in the air for the seven teens as they were all sitting within the living room of the lair, trying to figure out what to do next. "I can't think, I can't think! I'm seriously stressing out here!" Donatello panicked, pacing around the room. "What if he hurts her? What if he drops her? What if!?"

"You think he's a vampire?" Michelangelo piped up. "You think he'll drink her blood and turn her into the undead?"

Donatello glared at his brother, eyes blazing with anger. "Are you TRYING TO FREAK ME OUT!?"

"Sensei," Leonardo spoke up once they saw Splinter approaching. "Say we're um... trying to catch a stray pet. Like... a cat."

"A cat!?" Splinter snapped.

"O-or maybe, like... a parrot?" Leonardo suggested instead. "What's the best strategy?"

Splinter sighed. "Food, of course. Any animal can be lured by food." He suddenly looked suspicious as he stoked his beard. "What is this truly about?"

"Trying—"

Raphael leapt up and covered his brother's mouth with his hand. "Nothing, sensei! Just... talking about parrots! Like we usually do."

Splinter stared for a while before he turned and walked away.

"Food!" Leonardo said once Splinter was gone and Raphael had let him go. "It's so simple, what do bats eat?"

"Rodents and other small invertebrates," Donatello explained. "Oh, yeah, and bugs! The bigger, the better."

"So, where are we gonna find a huge bug?" Michelangelo asked. "Dress up some sorry sucker in a giant fly costume?" He chuckled, folding his arms.

Briana couldn't help but giggle as well. "Yeah, and what? Are we gonna dress someone else as either bread or a worm to find Miss Walker?"

Immediately, the other four mutant turtles and Henry glanced at each other before turning to the two with smirks on their faces.

Both Michelangelo and Briana looked confused. "What?"

About twenty minutes, Michelangelo was dressed in a butterfly-like costume with fake extra limbs and bug binoculars while Briana stood there with a frown and a slightly red face of embarrassment as she was dressed as a brown worm.

Michelangelo examined his costume. "I kinda feel like bait."

"No kidding," Briana muttered as she glared down at her costume. "I hate this costume."

"Don't think of yourselves as bait, guys," Eclipse said with fake encouragement. "Those are your new superhero costumes. You could call yourself, um..."

"No." Briana said immediately said, a small frown on her face as she pouted. "I hate this plan."

"Turflytle!" Michelangelo exclaimed. "Tur-fly-tle. Oh, yeah! Too awesome! What's my power?"

"Um, you can... uh, hang from a rope." Leonardo said.

"Awesome!" Michelangelo said. "This is sweet!"

"No! It's not!" Briana complained with a pout. "I don't wanna be dressed as a worm!" Her face turned red in embarrassment. "What if Kaz sees this?"

Raphael smirked teasingly at her. "What? You look great."

"No! No, no, no!" Briana whined. "It's embarrassing!"

"Sorry, sis, but too late," Leonardo said.

"Besides, you were the one that gave us the idea." Henry said.

"And I regret it so much." Briana grumbled.

"Guys, we don't have much time," Donatello reminded. "We gotta find Mr. O'Neil, April, and Miss Walker now."

"Alright, let's do this."

👑👑👑

LATER THAT NIGHT, they were up in the air with their wing suits. Donatello had attached a rope to Raphael's pack so that Michelangelo could hang from it to help pull off the big effect, and Donatello had did done the same thing to Eclipse's pack so Briana could hang from it, which she wasn't so thrilled about since she already hated her worm costume.

"Turflytle is on patrol, buzz buzz. His bug eyes spot every crime, buzz buzz."

Raphael groaned from above him. "Ugh, would you stop saying buzz buzz after every sentence?"

"Yeah, it's starting to get annoying." Eclipse said in agreement.

"I could do that, buzz buzz, but I probably wouldn't, buzz buzz." Raphael growled and turned down quickly, forcing Michelangelo into a billboard. Michelangelo yelled and flailed his arms and had to kick against the billboard to avoid crashing into it. "Woah, dude! Be kind to insects, buzz buzz!"

"I hate this plan." Briana muttered.

"Donnie, any sign of Kirby or Miss Walker?" Leonardo asked.

"Nothing yet," Donatello said as he lowered his telescope. "Raph, shake Mikey around a bit more. He needs to mimic a fly's flight pattern."

Raphael chuckled, shaking his brother in all directions.

"Whoa-ho, buzz buzz!"

Donatello gasped. "Kirby, at 4 o'clock!"

"He's not the only one." Boy Danger said, spotting a familiar mutant bird that was flying towards him.

"And they're heading straight for Mikey and Bri! Pull up, pull up!"

Both Raphael and Eclipse started cranking the ropes up, pulling both Michelangelo and Briana out of range for the two mutants.

"They're coming around again!" Donatello said.

Then, both Raphael and Eclipse turned and headed down toward an alley while the two mutants started to catch up and the others followed.

"Time for Turflytle to take out his arch nemesis... Wingnut!" Michelangelo said, knocking the mutant bat back with his nunchucks.

"You are not giving Mr. O'Neil a monster name!" Donatello yelled angrily.

"And don't even think about giving one to Miss Walker either!" Briana added.

The two mutants began to try to catch up even harder. From above, Leonardo and Boy Danger were waiting for their chance till they went for it—Leonardo landed on Kirby while Boy Danger landed on Emma, which freaked the two mutants out as they tried to get them off, but somehow the two managed to stay on.

"Stick to the plan!"

"There's a plan?" Raphael, Eclipse, Michelangelo, and Briana asked together.

"The warehouse! We're trapping them in the warehouse!" Boy Danger said.

The two newly mutated mutants were freaking out even more by now. Trying to get Leonardo off, the mutant bat slammed right into Donatello, which made his flight pack stopped working, as he panic and screamed as he fell.

"Donnie!" Raphael and Eclipse yelled, but luckily, Donatello was able to land on a rooftop in time.

Upon reaching the warehouse, they crashed through the window on the roof and fall onto the floor. While the two new mutants were on the ground, the others backed up and dropped two cages onto them.

"Sorry, Kirby, Miss Walker," Leonardo said. "It's only temporary."

"So, they're here, and I am over this!" Briana said, gesturing to her worm costume as she yanked it off and then adjusted her black leather jacket.

"Mom!" "Dad!"

Everyone turned to see Kaz and April running into the warehouse with Donatello following. While April and Kaz ran towards the cage that held their respective parent, Donatello walked over to the others.

"We did it, Don!" Michelangelo said happily. "We caught the Kirby-bat and— Ow!"

"Shut it, Mikey." Eclipse said after she had smacked the back of his head.

"Dad..." April said, and for the first time, Kirby looked calm—and sad. "What are we gonna do with him? I mean, keep him caged forever? Feed him a steady diet of mice and flies?"

"Actually, bats love moths and spiders too—and birds do love—" Donatello doesn't finish due to Raphael elbowing him hard. "Sorry..."

"This is all my fault, if I hadn't lied to dad..." April said.

"April, you didn't do anything wrong." Boy Danger said.

"Yeah, don't blame yourself." Michelangelo said, walking up. "It was our fault, we spilled the mutagen. We'll fix it."

By hearing those words, both April and Kaz felt their bodies straightened while the others tensed.

"What? Wait, that was... you guys?" Kaz questioned.

"You guys spilled all that mutagen?" April asked. From behind April and Kaz, the others were making a bunch 'stop talking now' gestures to their brother, but Michelangelo didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah. We accidentally unleashed all that mutagen all over the city, but don't worry, we'll get it back." Michelangelo said as he folded his arms, looking very proud of himself.

April and Kaz turned to face the others, who were looking down at the ground with guilty expressions on their faces. "You... you...!" April started, angrily.

"I swear," Donatello vowed. "By Darwin's beard, we'll cure them!"

"We won't stop until we find a cure." Briana added, her sapphire blue eyes fill with guilt.

"YOU MUTATED MY FATHER!" Kirby screeched loudly, gripping the bars of the cage and began to tear them apart while Emma screeched as well, tearing the bars apart as well. Then, the two new mutants managed to freed themselves as they all gasped. "What? No!" Kirby made a beeline for April but Donatello smacked him with his staff while the others dodged Emma flying straight at them. The mutant bat screeched in pain and shot upward, flying through the hole in the glass window. The mutant bird took her chance and did the same thing, escaping through the hole in the glass window.

"Dad!" April cried.

"Mom!" Kaz cried.

But the two mutants were gone, and April whipped around, giving the others hard glares while Kaz looked hurt. Donatello tried to reach out towards April, but she pulled back.

"Don't!" She snapped. "Don't touch me! Keep away from me! I never wanna see your faces ever again!" She turned and bolted for the door.

"April!" Donatello cried.

"We..." Briana whispered, not sure of what to said to even try to make this whole situation better. Her eyes remained on the ground a little in guilt, unable to face Kaz with the guilt she felt crushing her.

Kaz shook his head a little, a hurt expression on his face. "I can't right now..." then he turned and bolted for the door as well.

"Kaz!" Briana cried.

"Let them go, guys," Raphael said calmly. "Give them some space."

And so, both Donatello and Briana stood there, staring at the door that April and Kaz had ran out of with fallen expressions on their faces.

👑👑👑

"THIS IS ALL very grave news," Splinter said once they had told him what happened. "Very grave indeed."

"I can't believe this is happening," Donatello said lowly. "Poor April..."

"And Kaz..." Briana added with a whisper.

"Do not dwell on the past." Splinter said as he turned to face them. "You must find every last canister of mutagen. You must search every street, every park and playground, every building and rooftop, before we have even more mutants on our hands."

👑👑👑

ONCE EVERYONE HAD gone to sleep that night, Briana was the only one within her room that couldn't sleep as she stared at the bright screen of her phone, her sapphire blue eyes glued to Kaz's contact as she so badly wanted to talk to him and try to explain everything. The hurt look that was on his face when he learnt that the mutagen was their fault would forever be registered in her brain... and Briana hated that the look was because of them—because of her. And the thought of Kaz never talking to her again... it made her heart feel like it was breaking in half.

She never knew just how much she wanted to hear him call her by one of the nicknames he had for her, how bad she wanted to see his smile—or how bad she was already missing him.

Even when she had first met him, she didn't need the others to tell her that she was head over heels for Kaz—because Briana knew she was all on her own.

There was just something about Kaz that made her felt special and now... he was gone, and he may never talk to her again.

And Briana hated the thought of never seeing him again.

"Quit whining about it," Unagami had said from inside her head. "You're the prophesied Last Destroyer so stop thinking about some boy. It's pathetic."

Briana sighed, really not wanting to deal with the demon that lived inside of her. "Go away, I'm not in the mood."

"It's pathetic how you're letting some boy get you upset but you could learn from this, I guess. Remember this," Unagami told her. "Love is weakness."

Briana frowned, looking over at her mirror to see the demon's reflection. "You've never been in love before?"

And for a split second, Briana could've swore that she saw a flicker of hurt flash across the demon's face before it was quickly gone. "No, I have never been in love." Unagami said firmly.

And as the demon's reflection in the mirror vanished, Briana could still hear her voice in her head. "And the faster you learn that, the less it'll hurt." Unagami finished.

Briana glanced back down at her phone before she clicked on the contact, typing out a small message and hitting send.

For: Kaz
From: Briana
I'm sorry.

"And those consequences can cause you to lose something—or someone that you hold dear and close to your heart."

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

2.7K 392 45
A story for those who believe in love . This story is about a simply being in love and what does it feel to be in relationship with your loved one...
30.5K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...
450 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...
157K 8.3K 41
โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the other, girl and wolf. Stuck, on opposite s...