More than one night

De Just_writing_a_bit

AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Meet Cute
Chapter 2: Plot twist
Chapter 3: The first time
Chapter 4: The morning after
Chapter 5: Meet me again?
Chapter 6: Let's talk
Chapter 7: Dinner and a love story
Chapter 9: A special car ride
Chapter 10: Cooperate event
Chapter 8: Double the attention
Chapter 11: Comfort and bonding
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Threesome
Chapter 14: In private
Chapter 16: Relaxed Saturday
Chapter 17: Surprise appointment
Chapter 18: Doubts
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: A date with Natasha
Chapter 21: A night with Natasha
Chapter 22: Wanda's turn
Chapter 23: Happy End?
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

Chapter 15: The follow-up meeting

903 57 14
De Just_writing_a_bit

A/n: This is not proofread. 
Also, make sure to be alone while reading this ;)

Pov y/n

Thursday rolls around quickly. It was a bit stressful to get all the numbers done until today but I managed. I don't think Mr. Stevens would have wanted to reschedule, whereas I'm sure, Natasha would have done it in a heartbeat if I told her I'm working a bit of overtime to get everything done. 

I'm excited for the meeting. Not because of the prospect of them becoming our partner, that would be great, but rather because I get to see Natasha again. She texted me last weekend and asked me if I wanted to come over this weekend. I instantly agreed because I like hanging out with them and spending time with them. Besides, they have a backyard, in which the weather can be enjoyed a lot better than from inside my apartment. 

Since it's warm today as well, I decided on a summery dress that's still a little classier though. Showing up to a meeting in shorts doesn't feel right and even if I know it's with Nat and she would never judge me, I know, my boss wouldn't like it at all though. 

The building is well air conditioned as we step out of the elevator. It's still very impressive to be here but now overshadowed by the joy to see Natasha. Miss Welling greets us and lets us into the meeting room, where four bottles of water plus glasses are already waiting for us. This time, I have more to say and add to the conversation, but I'm not nervous about that. I did an excellent job with the numbers, if I say so myself, and I know, I will be relaxed because it's Nat.
Trying to impress CEO's that I don't know or trying to convince them is a lot harder but with Nat, I know I don't have to do that. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have set up a second meeting. She doesn't fuck around in this matter, that's what I learned so far. If she's interested in a deal, she'll keep talking to the people. If not, she doesn't schedule a second meeting. She's too professional to just schedule a meeting to see me, so this is about the deal.
Right?

Despite knowing she would walk in here at some point, I'm still stunned when she does. The weather doesn't seem to affect her choice of clothing, as always, she wears a suit that looks forbiddingly hot on her. She's not wearing a tie today though.
Our eyes meet for a moment but she doesn't show any reaction as she shakes Mr. Stevens's hand. Only when she shakes my hand and gives it a short squeeze along with a tiny smile, I know she's only being professional. I don't think she would randomly start to hate me but it is weird when I don't see any sign of recognition whatsoever. So, the squeeze and smile put me at ease and I settle down in my chair, smoothing out my dress skirt. 

The meeting begins and I try my best to listen to what is being said, which is difficult with Natasha opposite of me. She doesn't do anything to distract me but she also doesn't have to. Seeing her in her suit is enough to distract me. I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to it.

When it's my time to speak, I push two papers over the table, so they see the numbers I'm talking about. I'm on a run, telling them all they need to know and when I glance over at Mr. Stevens, he seems very pleased with my work. Numbers are my thing and he knows that. I do catch Nat watching me, her expression a little softer than before and when our eyes meet, I imagine a hint of a smile dancing around her lips. It doesn't stop me from talking though and when I'm done, I reach for the bottle of water to take a few sips. 

I tend to get carried away when I talk and it always makes my throat a little dry. Nat eyes me for a few seconds longer, her gaze intense, making me want to squirm. Then she redirects her attention to Mr. Stevens and they talk about the cooperation some more. These meetings always take long but for once, I don't mind it. I get the chance to watch Natasha work and admire her for three hours without feeling bad for looking at her.

Eventually, the meeting comes to an end and Mr. Stevens is excited about striking a deal. There are a few more details to work out but that's something I will contact Miss Welling about. Everyone shakes hands and Natasha dismisses Miss Welling, wishing her a good rest of the day. The meeting took longer than expected, going into my overtime but there are worse things than sitting in a room with Natasha in a suit. 

"Miss Cooper, a word?" She asks before I can turn to the elevators. Mr. Stevens looks between us before his eyes settle on me. I don't know what exactly he thinks but I can tell he hopes for the best and warns me to behave. I almost laugh at that because I don't think Nat wants to talk about the deal.

"Of course, Mrs. Maximoff." I reply and give a nod to Mr. Stevens, letting him know he can go. Natasha waits until he does so before leading me down the hallway towards her office. 

There are only two more people working now, most of the others already out of the office. The closer we get to her office, the more excited I start to become. The last time we were in there, it turned to humping really fast and I honestly wouldn't mind if that happened today as well. I'm more composed than the last time, probably because I knew before that I was gonna see Natasha and because I actually had something to do during the meeting today. 

I'm surprised to see the office walls mirroring us as we walk closer. There's no reason for the mirrors to be out, but maybe Nat forgot to switch it back when she came to the meeting. It is calming to know though, that I really can't look into her office this way. I don't think she lied to me, it's just good to see it for myself. 

Natasha opens the door and lets me step in first. I gasp in surprise when I see Wanda sitting in the office chair, her feet up on the desk as she flicks through some pages. 

"Your business is looking good, Tasha." She says without looking up, as if it was a daily occurrence that she's here. I'm not sure it is but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. 

"Well, I am putting a lot of work into it." Natasha replies with a proud tone to her voice, closing the door behind us. Her hand finds the small of my back, guiding me toward the desk. Wanda looks up, a happy smile appearing in her face and she pulls her feet back to stand up.

"You look stunning today, sweetheart." She compliments and I blush, knowing the compliment is for me. She never calls Natasha sweetheart, only ever me. 

"Thank you. You look beautiful too." I reply, looking over the shorts she wears, paired with a simple t-shirt. Wanda would look good in anything. She smiles softly and wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you." She whispers and kisses me softly. I melt into her arms, closing my eyes for a moment. Today was a long day and a hug is most definitely what I need right now. It wasn't a bad day, just a long one. 

"You feel a little tense." She hums, pulling away to take a look at my face. Natasha is rummaging through her office somewhere out of my sight. 

"I had a few stressful days at work, there was a lot to do, a lot of numbers to run." I answer, trailing my hands over the fabric of her shirt. Wanda looks at me sympathetically.

"Numbers to run for today?" She asks and I hum in confirmation. I thought, I'd get them done sooner but then some other work piled up and the numbers were more than I thought, but I wasn't going to reschedule the meeting, it's the highlight of my week.

"You couldn't have given her more time?" Wands tsks, turning her head to look towards her wife. I lean my head against her shoulder, breathing in her smell and just enjoying her being here.

"I asked her if today worked and she said it did. I would never have wanted her to stress about this." Natasha defends herself. My eyes are closed, so I only hear her steps coming closer before she is behind me, lifting my hair up to kiss my nape.

"It's not a big deal." I assure her, liking the feeling of her lips against my neck. Wanda gently brushes her hand up and down my side while kissing the side of my head. 

"It is." Natasha insists. "We could have rescheduled to a day that would have fit better into your schedule." Her fingers trail over my hip, making me shiver and my skin warm up. 

"I don't think my boss would have been very happy about that." I say, at which she grunts, her hand placing itself firmly but still softly on my hip.

"Fuck him. I only care about your well-being." She whispers near my ear, pressing a kiss to my jaw that makes me smile. I like when either one of them tells me they care. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. 

"I think you owe y/n some relaxation." Wanda points out, pulling me gently out of her neck to look at me. There's something in her eyes that I can't quite pinpoint but mischief is the closest term I can find. 

"I do." Nat agrees, swiping some hair from my ear to kiss right beneath it.
"Do you want that too, y/n?" She asks. My breath hitches in my throat and I nod. The fond attention from both of them has my head a little fuzzy and my chest all warm. Of course, I want what she's implying. I wanted it since she walked into the meeting room. 

"Good. Let Wanda prepare you then?" She offers, confusing me a bit. 

I am about to ask what she means but then she presses herself against me and I feel something rub against my butt. I gasp and spin around, losing my breath altogether when I see her. She got rid of the suit jacket, only in her button up now. It's short sleeved, which I didn't expect but it looks great on her. She isn't wearing her pants anymore. Instead, she's wearing a strap-on harness with a blue dildo attached to it. It's not the same she used on Wanda last week, I'd say it's smaller. But still makes me bite my lip and heat builds up inside me. 

"Where did you get that?" I ask, trying not to lose my head over the sight of her with a strap on. The smug expression on her face makes it all the more sexy and I feel myself getting aroused. 

"I got a drawer in my desk. Thought I'd might need it. Sometimes, Wanda likes to come by after work and the whole office atmosphere really gets her going." She smirks and I hear Wanda huff behind me.

"Don't pretend like it doesn't make you horny too. You love when you get to fuck me in here." She points out, sounding amused and not at all offended. Their sexy banter always reveals so many small details about them, which I love. 

"Anyway." Nat says, looking back at me, her eyes dark with lust. "Do you want to do this, darling?" 

I nod, my breath short and my eyes darting down to her strap. Nat places her finger underneath my chin, tilting it back up. 

"Sorry, I didn't catch that." She says sweetly with an undertone that almost has me moaning.

"Yes, I want this, Mrs. Maximoff." I reply, deciding to be bold. Something flashes in her eyes and she lets out a little groan. 

"Fuck, if you were Wanda, I'd..." She trails off and shakes her head but now I'm intrigued. 

"What?" I ask, hearing Wanda chuckle behind me.

"I'd give you a slap on the ass." She continues her sentence. Heat rushes through me and I consider it. 

"But I know she likes it and sometimes says things because she wants me to spank her." Nat adds, running her hands calmly up and down my arms. I bite my lip and look into her eyes, knowing I trust her completely. 

"Well, then spank me, Mrs. Maximoff." I whisper, my voice not quite as set as I wanted it to be. Natasha's eyebrows raise in surprise and her eyes widen. She shares a short glance with Wanda over my shoulder.

"You don't have to agree to this, if you don't want to. Just because Wanda likes it, doesn't mean you have to like it too." She tells me, her voice soft and her hands comforting on my arms. I nod.

"I know and I never had someone spank me but I want to try and see if I like it." I reply, keeping my eyes on her. "I trust you."

Her face falls soft and she pulls me in for a kiss so sweet it nearly swipes me off my feet. I smile into her kiss, wrapping my arms around her, sinking into the kiss and embrace. When I pull away, Nat affectionately brushes a strain of hair out of my face.

"Are you sure about this?" She asks and I nod, kissing her jaw. 

"Show me what you got." I challenge with a smirk. That makes her smirk as well and she hums, which already sounds so very sexy, I could burst. 

"Then give me a safe word first." She decides and I hum. 

I've never had a safe word, so I don't know which one is the best. I know what it is and I know there are many words that don't fall during sex but it still feels a little weird to call out a random object when I feel like it's too much.

"If you don't know one, just pick red. It's like a general safe word that works for me too." Wanda whispers into my ear, her hands light on my waist. I get goosebumps, wondering if she ever used it. 

"I pick red." I tell Nat, who grins and kisses my forehead. 

"Good." She replies and places a few more kisses over my face. 

"It feels best without too much fabric between you." Wanda mutters into my ear and I nod, feeling her hands pushing up my dress until it's pooled around my waist. 

I'm aware, I'm almost bare in front of both of them but I don't mind. It's honestly pretty arousing. Wanda steps aside, her hands still holding up my dress. Natasha lets go of me with her right hand, her dominant hand. She makes eye contact with me and gives me a soft slap. I raise my eyebrow.

"Are you serious? That was more like a pad." I tease, grinning up at her. It definitely was, there was no stinging at all.
An almost dark look flashes in her eyes that makes me swallow and squeeze my legs together. 

"Come on." I encourage her, flashing her a challenging smirk. 

Wanda snickers beside me and Nat raises an eyebrow before taking her hand away. I try to brace myself for the slap but I can't. Her hand comes down on my ass cheek with more force than expected, making me yelp and my breath catch in my throat.
It stings but there's an undertone of pleasure shooting into my stomach. I definitely did not expect that. I've never tried this but there is something quite erotic about it. More in the way I trust Natasha than the actual slap but it mixes together in the slap. 

Her eyes search mine for a reaction while her hand soothes over the hit spot. She is all soft again, as if she didn't just slap my ass. It's almost confusing but also very attractive. The mix of being dominant and being sweet and soft fits her perfectly and makes me crave more.

"Was that okay?" She asks and I nod.

"It was actually a bit arousing even." I tell her and watch the smile turn into a smirk.

"Was it now?" She teases, her hand slipping into my underwear, her fingers tracing the stinging spot. But the stinging is already subsiding and in a few moments, it will be gone. Still, her touch has me hot and craving more.

"Yeah." I answer, pressing a kiss to her jaw. Her second arm is still wrapped around me, holding me close. Wanda's hands on my waist dip down a little, just enough so I can feel her hands on my skin. 

"Can I see?" She asks, her voice husky and able to bring me to my knees. I nod and pout a little when Natasha steps away. She chuckles at that and kisses my forehead again.

"I'll be right with you, I just got to get everything ready while Wanda gets you ready." She promises. I'm quickly distracted by Wanda's hands on my hips, the dress falling around her hands.

"Can I remove your underwear? I'm sure it's uncomfortable anyway." She asks, leaning her head against mine.

I lean back into her and nod. She kisses my cheek and hooks her fingers under the waistband to pull it down my legs and letting it drop to the floor. I shuffle to get it over my feet and look down, unsure what to do with it down. But I am quickly distracted by a movement behind me and turn my head around to see. 

I bite my lip, seeing Wanda on her knees, her hands pushing up my dress again. One holds it pinned up against my back while the other caresses my lower back where it goes over into my butt. It almost, almost feels embarrassing but Wanda is way too soft and seems too fond of my skin for it to be actually embarrassing. 

She trails the spot that isn't stinging anymore before her hot breath fans over it. I try to keep my balance and not give into my wavering knees. Feeling her so very close makes me even wetter than before and I feel the growing need to be touched. 

"No mark left, your skin is as beautiful and soft as always." She tells me before pressing kisses to my skin. 

I giggle at her words and almost stumble when she turns me around. Looking down at her on her knees feels forbiddingly hot, making me press my thighs together. Wanda tsks at that and pushes my dress back up, exposing me to the cooler air around us. It feels nice against my hot core and I sigh.

"Show me how beautiful you are, sweetheart." She requests, looking up at me. I try not to moan at her words and shuffle my feet further apart. Her eyes light up and she kisses my hip, sending hot tingling through my body. 

"I could stare at you forever." She hums and lifts her finger to run it right next to my core but not touching me. 

I whine, wanting her to touch me. Two of her fingers slip between my folds, making me gasp and my legs buckle. She spreads them, exposing my entrance and giving her better view of me. It feels extremely intimate and so very erotic, like she worships all of me and feels no rush to please me. As if she wanted to admire me forever. I have to place my hands on her shoulders to keep me steady. Wanda looks up at me again.

"Can I touch you here?" She asks innocently, her finger running straight through my core. I gasp and curse under my breath.

"Please." I whisper, making her smirk, the fake innocence gone. 

"You're already quite aroused but I think you need to be even more for Nat's strap." She mumbles, more to herself than to me. I nod weakly, trying to keep standing up. 

My eyes meet Nat's who watches the whole thing very delighted. There's a bottle of lube next to her on the desk, which she spreads all over the dildo. I groan at the sight of that and the fact that Wanda likes a stripe right through me. Fuck me! These women will be the death of me for sure.

Wanda swirls her tongue around my entrance, making me bite my lip and throw my head back at the light pleasure. She still has me spread, giving her the best and easiest access to everything. I'm open to her in every way and it's truly arousing.
Her tongue flicks my clit multiple times, making my legs buckle. Nat is quick to jump off the desk and come to stand behind me, giving me some halt. I lean into her, laying my head on her shoulder. Her strap doesn't touch me yet but I know it is there. 

"It's really starting to warm up in here, doesn't it?" She asks, skimming her lips over my jaw. I nod weakly, trying to keep myself upright with Wanda now sucking at my clit. 

"Do you mind if I let your breasts breathe?" Nat asks and I shake my head, not able to focus on anything but receiving more pleasure and being touched. She leans me forward just a bit, just to open my dress and then my bra. 

She slides both straps off my shoulders, my dress now fully pooling around my waist while my bra falls to the floor. My nipples perk up at the cooler air around me and I sigh at the cooling. Nat loops her arms underneath mine, holding me up while Wanda slips her tongue inside me, making me gasp loudly. I gasp again when Nat starts to rub my nipples between two fingers until they are stiff and I can't make any sounds but sighs and gasps. My head is totally spinning with the attention on my core and on my nipples.

"You were so sexy today, darling." Natasha whispers into my ear, making me shiver. Wanda isn't bothered at all by that and keeps working me up. My legs twitch around her but Nat makes sure to keep me up, her fingers still toying with my nipples, adding to the pleasure coiling inside of me. 

"You are so fucking smart, it's hot. I couldn't take my eyes off you once when you were talking. I really like that smart brain of yours." Nat murmurs into my ear and I feel a new wave of arousal flooding down my body. Wanda makes a happy sound and is quick to lick at me even more, making my knees buckle.

"Thank you." I breathe out between gasps, leaning more into Natasha. She trails kisses along my jaw, her fingers tugging and twisting my nipples now.

"Fuck, Nat." I curse at a particular hard tug that sends fire through my entire body. She just chuckles.

"I love how sensitive your breasts are, they are so much fun to play with and stimulate. I wish, they were even more sensitive so I could make you orgasm this way." She husks into my ear and the thought of that makes me whimper. 

"Stop licking, Wands, we don't want her to be licked dry." Nat says, looking down my body to Wanda, who doesn't seem to care about that. She keeps licking and swirls her tongue almost aggressively around my clit now. I let out a broken moan and hold on tightly to Natasha's arms. 

"She won't be." Wanda replies, the word vibrating against my core and through my body. "Besides, I want to treat her too."

Natasha sighs at that but doesn't argue and instead kisses my jaw again, playing with my nipples even more. I start shaking, my legs feeling weak as the orgasm nears.
There is so much at once that I don't even notice what sends me over the edge.

My body goes slack in Nat's arm as wave after wave of pleasure hits me and I keep gasping, mumbling their names as I ride out my high. I pant, feeling hot and sweat when Wanda pulls away, liking her lips with a pleased smile. 

"Now she's ready." She tells Nat and kisses both my thighs before standing up and leaning in to kiss Natasha. Both moan softly while I try to catch my breath. How are both of them so freaking good at sex? I never had anyone who was this good, let alone two at once. 

"You did so well, sweetheart and you always taste so divine." Wanda tells me and kisses me softly, letting the dress fall down my body. It lands on the floor but at this moment I couldn't care less. I can taste a hint of myself on her tongue and groan softly. 

She pulls away and takes a moment to drink in my body, her eyes widening a little.
"My turn." Natasha whispers and presses herself more into me, the strap now pushing against my ass. I gasp, still holding on to her hands. 

"I never had someone strap me." I admit, my voice still wavery from my orgasm. Nat hums and drops her hands to my stomach.

"It's going to feel really nice, I promise. I'll make you feel soo good." She whispers, her voice genuinely soft and not just to lure me in. I know, she wouldn't hurt me, it just felt important she knows.

"If you don't want to do this, we don't have to." She assures me but I shake my head. I'm way too turned on to stop now. 

"It shouldn't hurt if you're wet enough. You might feel a bit of a stretch but that will fade. Do you want me to be soft with you?" She asks into my ear, slowly walking me away from the pile of my clothes on the floor. 

"No, do what you feel like." I reply, wanting to know what her plan was. Wanda was really soft with me but I am craving a bit more and I know both of them would gladly give me that. 

"Okay." She whispers, kissing my cheek. 

The strap starts rubbing against me as she keeps walking me further and only when I am almost against the window, I remember what she told me last week. Nat presses me against the cold glass and I gasp loudly at how cold it is.
My nipples feel very sensitive all of the sudden and I shiver. Natasha is right behind me, her body heating mine while she drags the strap through my folds. Excitement brews inside me at how it will feel when she enters me. Before I can even ask her to, she slips it in and bottoms out in one go. I curse loudly and throw my head back. There is definitely a stretch but it doesn't hurt at all. 

"You did a good job, love." Nat says, her words directed at Wanda and I almost snicker if I wasn't so aroused. Then her face is right by mine and she tilts my head up to look out over the city. 

"Isn't that an amazing view?" She asks, her hands holding on to my hips and I gasp when she moves as she shuffles around. Now my body is pressed completely against the glass, only my head able to move. 

"It is." I agree, swallowing down a long sigh when she starts to move. It doesn't stay slow for long and soon enough, she thrusts into me fast, making me moan and gasp, fogging up the glass. 

My body is hot and cold at the same time, my senses almost overwhelmed with what they should pay the most attention to. Natasha's hands on my hips allow her to guide a few of my movements, helping me to meet her thrusts a bit. My hands are pressed against the glass, needing something to hold on to, even if it's a window down to the city. There's something very erotic about this position. I can see almost everything but I know, no one can see me, we are way too high up for that. 

The first orgasm from Nat's hands comes very fast and has me moaning her name against the glass. She doesn't stop after that though and keeps thrusting. With a slight reangling of her strap, she starts hitting my spot and not even two minutes later, I let out a cry of her name, my body exploding with pleasure and starts appearing in my vision. As if she knew that is enough for me, she slows down, allowing me to ride it out before taking a step back, her arms around my body to keep me from stumbling. 

"You did so well, sweet girl. I am very proud of you." She praises, filling my exhausted body with a different kind of warmth. Wanda is there as well, her hands on my sides, softly running them up and down as if to make sure I am warm enough. Nat is still inside me but doesn't move, allowing me to calm down.

"How do you feel?" Wanda asks, peppering a few kisses over my face which makes me smile. 

"Very good and sensitive." I answer, making her chuckle softly. 

"You know what you might like?" Nat whispers and I shake my head. "I think, you would enjoy a bit of overstimulation. Not now, but in a warm, comfy atmosphere. I bet, I could make you come again very fast if I touched you now." 

Her words send shivers down my spine and I sigh softly. She moves and I whine when she pulls out, letting me lean into Wanda.
"It would make me come fast." I agree, even if Nat is a few steps behind me now. Wanda kisses my cheek softly. 

"You think so?" She asks.

"Mh-hm." I hum and gasp when her hand is suddenly between my legs again. Everything is sensitive and even a little sore. 

"Stop it, babe." Nat warns and then there's the sound of a slap and Wanda gasps. Nat is now behind Wanda, a firm look in her eyes. 

"I said another time, if she's ready. Just because you love overstimulation doesn't mean everyone else does." She scolds her wife, her words still soft though. Wanda retracts her hand from between my legs and hugs me closer.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I might be a little overexcited." She hums as I lean into her. 

"It's okay." I assure her and mean it. It didn't feel bad when she touched me, I'm just not sure I have any more energy left inside me. 

"How about we take you home, run you a bath and Nat cooks you something." Wanda suggests, making me hum. 

"I don't have a bathtub." I say. My apartment is too small for that.

"Then you can take a long, warm shower and I make sure you won't be sore tomorrow." Nat offers, brushing some hair out of my face. I smile, liking the sound of that a lot. Having them both at my apartment will be a little strange but I am looking forward to it. I can show Wanda where I live then and have a calm evening after today.

"Pasta and an already prepared sauce it is for dinner then." Wanda chuckles, running her hands softly up and down my back. I snicker and pucker my lips for another kiss from Nat. 

If my work days ended like this every day, I would not complain about it. And I would have a lot better stamina too.

A/n: Natasha's words made it into reality with this chapter. What do you think?

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34.1K 979 9
Y/n has feelings for her stepmother but knows it's not right. But that doesn't make the feelings go away. When she decides to push her away, it becom...
125K 3.6K 40
The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat x fem reader The characters don't belon...
473K 13.9K 85
Y/N has been trying to live the most possible mundane life as possible for the past 10 centuries. But she is dragged back into the superhero life. Sh...
28.3K 1K 13
*EDITING* This book is a fan-fiction about intersex You and Wanda Maximoff's love story. It's still a work in progress, so please be patient for the...