Legacy Academy

By BookDragon2726

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... More

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 16

53 5 0
By BookDragon2726

It's now fall, a month into school. It's time for our first show.

Percy shared a trailer with Bolt on the way there. The riders all rode is the busses.

After getting there we all tacked up and went to the arena to warm up.

Amoy, Lily, Nick, and Meilin sat in the stands watching. They had decided to cheer me on by joining the pep buss.

—————

"Lauren!"

Turning around I smile, "Aunt Rebecca!"

I run up to her and hug her.

"How's school?" She asks me.

"Fine, I've got good grades." All A's.

Rebecca smiles, "that's my girl."

I look behind her to see Mr. Robinson.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"To cheer you on!" Rebecca says. "I'll be right back, I saw hotdogs on the way here!"

Once she was gone I turned to Mr. Robinson, "what wrong?"

"I'd like to talk about the incident that happened two weeks ago."

The incident.

When I said nothing he continued, "I believe we need to start to take more precautions. A bodyguard may not hurt..."

"Bodyguard?!  I wasn't the one murdered the boy was."

"And you could be the next target."

"What makes you say that?"

"You said that you were following someone, who ran through the forest from you. Which is most likely the murderer. They could have been leading you to your death."

"I'm alive"

"For now. Remember, you're a heir to an important company. To five billion dollars. It could be someone else who's not the school murderer that wants you dead."

"Aunt Rebecca wouldn't do that."

"I want talking about her."

Shyanne, Vivi, and Aren...

"Do I get a say in this?"

"You can choose to tell your aunt or not."

That's a no then...

"I'm back!" Aunt Rebecca comes in, half a hotdog in hand. "What are you talking about?"

"Grades"I say before Mr. Robinson can say anything.

When she wasn't watching I whispered, "she can't know about the murders."

Mr. Robinson gave a slight nod, "Ms. Lauren might want to get ready for her show."

I wake goodbye and walk back to Percy's stall.

Down the hall Vanessa stands with her mare Majesty, whose fur was a brown.

"Hey"The boy who I remember as been walks up to her. He walked a horse which I believed was his which was white.

Behind him stood a Curly haired girl, whose hair was also blond. I believe they are siblings.

Vanessa smiled and spoke to the girl and Ben.

"Hey"I turned around to see Zola. "Ready? You're almost up."

I nod pulling Percy out of his stall.

—————

Percy did almost perfect on the jump course, hitting two poles and only knocking one. We got second place.

Dressage was great too, but in that we got a fourth due to it not being Percy's strong suit.

Before I left I said goodbye to Mr. Robinson and aunt Rebecca.

Over all, that was a normal day.

Authors note: we officially got to 100 views!!!!! Thank you to all of my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 807 46
Ariel Whitman didn't think life could carry on after the death of her mother. Living with her depressed father and twin siblings, they barely made en...
95K 4.3K 30
~Book One of the Silverstone Series~ Silverstone Horse Riding Academy. It's the dream of every young rider. Over three quarters of the students...
9.1K 1.4K 66
***NOW A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY*** [Book One of the Arabella Academy Series] Four teenagers, one dead girl and a whole lot of secrets surrounding a s...
990 155 51
Boydrama + horses + Murder mystery + royals = one heck of a roller coaster!!! It wall started with Lauren Baker learning her dad had recently passed...