My Father's Wife (GXG)

By shelovesali

When Rhaenyra's mother passed away after attempting to give birth to a son for the king, her father decided t... More

My Father's Wife
CHARACTERS PRESENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
My Father's Wife Trailer
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 35

453 17 5
By shelovesali

The weather had been a sunny day at the Red keep and Rhaenyra is currently sitting on a bench at the gardens, staring into nothing with deep thoughts in her mind, making her unaware of her surrounding. A man shyly approached her from behind before slowly making his way beside the princess, awkwardly standing.

"May I interrupt you for a moment, princess?" He spoke to make his presence known. Rhaenyra was taken aback by the sudden voice beside her. She looked up at the presence before smiling.

"Jafar."

The boy slowly sat down beside her. Glancing at her for a short moment before speaking again, "What are you doing alone in the gardens, my princess?"

Rhaenyra shrugged, "A perfect weather to get some fresh air and be surrounded by greens and flowers." She looked around with the Hightower.

He chuckled shyly before once again, trying to keep a casual conversation with the targaryen but his nervousness failed him. Rhaenyra said, "How are you liking the Red keep so far?" He sheepishly answered at the embarrassment of not being able to start a conversation with her, "I like it very much here, princess. It's better too. Ser Alaric had given me a few pointers about combat- he's been training me ever since you and the queen went back to Oldtown."

Rhaenyra smiled in his response, "So I heard that you were devastated that you weren't able to come with us at the Oldtown-" she saw his cheeks flush red before he avoids the eye contact. She and he knew that the boy had been meaning to spend some alone time with her. "Dorcas said that it's because you have been missing a few lessons with your mentor, Ser Fredrick, isn't it?"

Jafar nodded before clearing his throat, "Yes, princess. I was taught to use a sword but I'm afraid I lack the experience and training. I'm not that good yet." he shyly answered.

"Well, you can always approach Alaric. I'm sure he'd be happy to train you." She replied to him.

"I agree, training with him has been nothing but fun– although he could get very aggressive when he means seriousness," the boy replied. Rhaenyra raised her brows with a playful amused smile, "Really now?"

Jafar's heart leaped out from his chest at the targaryen's beauty that she holds. Her purple orbs makes him feel that his thoughts are exposed. He quickly looked away, having his throat choke on an invisible air, unable to speak.

"Jafar, may I ask?" She asked him

"Anything, princess. You shall not ask me for my permission." He raised his eyebrows in eagerness. Rhaenyra smiled at him in appreciation before opening her mouth.

Rhaenyra adores him in a way like a friend for his devotion to her, though she felt bad to never reciprocate any of the men's feelings for her. She propped herself on her seat properly before opening her mouth but then she closes it again. She was hesitant to let it out but has decided to speak and to go for it anyway, "Do you happen to know what the queen's most favorable dish is?"

"I'm certain, Viserys. It's what expected of me to do anyways, it made me wonder why since I have arrived here is that we've been trying to ignore that fact,"

The king sighed, it was his first time to hear Alicent use his name rather than his title and 'husband'– he guesses she too is stressing about the current situation. He nodded his head before turning around to face the queen, "So shall be it." He approached Alicent to where she's standing. "I will have a word with Rhaenyra once ready."

After their discussion, Alicent had decided to excuse herself and take a stroll in the gardens to breathe and lessen the suffocation that she feels inside her and her husband's chamber along with their discussion.

She's currently being escorted through the hallway when Alaric had suddenly appeared with Jafar by his side. Both sides halted.
"Your grace," Alaric bowed.

"Ser Alaric, Jafar, is something wrong?" The queen asked with her hands on top of each other on her stomach.

Alaric kept his face neutral before replying, "The princess Rhaenyra has asked for your presence."

Alicent frowned. She glanced at Jafar then back to the knight, "But where are you and my nephew headed?"

"Ser Alaric is going to train me, your grace," he smiled widely and proudly

Alicent raised her eyebrows, "Really?" She glanced back to Jafar who nodded eagerly

She then broke into a small smile before nodding, "Well, it's best be on your way then,"

Both men nodded before bowing their heads to leave, but was stopped midway by the queen on her second thought, "Ser Alaric, where is the princess?"

"In her chambers, your grace. She said she's got something important to talk with you about." The knight answered. Alicent thought for a moment while averting her eyes somewhere else. She nodded slowly before it quickened the pace, her eyes glanced back to Alaric, "You may all leave now at once."

Both men bowed once again before continuing their way and having Alicent and her knight guards escort her to the princess' chamber.

Just as when she was thinking about the girl, she was summoned to her chambers. Ever since their last kiss– Alicent couldn't help but replay the situation. It didn't seem forced, forced like it was against the princess' will. It wasn't with Alicent as well, but the place they were embracing their sinful act was very exposed and someone could walk in on them making out. One of the reason why she stands by her point is when Alaric had literally walk in right after she departed from Rhaenyra's lips. She and the princess were almos caught, and to think of it– if Alicent didn't pull away then her head would probably on a spyke already for committing adultery.

The queen's knight knocked on the princess' door before announcing Alicent's presence. Finally, Alicent had made her way inside, and the sight before her had stunned the queen. Rhaenyra waited for a much more verbal reaction from her step-mother, but only silence was there. "Your grace," she finally spoke to get Alicent out of her trance to which she succeeded, the queen whipped her head towards the targaryen with a lost look on her face.

"Rhaenyra.." she breathed out, she glanced back to the table with candles and dishes on top of it, along with a wine.

"Have a seat, your grace," The princess opened her palm towards the direction of the chair that she's holding onto from behind. Alicent looked at her quizzically, Rhaenyra, sensing this– she lets out a soft laugh, "Please, mother."

A silent sigh escaped from the queen's lips before finally approaching the seat that Rhaenyra had pulled out for her. The kid confuses her– really.
Her relationship with her is so complex she didn't even know if it was right to be addressed as mother by the princess. It truly bothers her but she longs for an answer too. What they are, what they truly are. She wanted to satisfy herself with an answer. She didn't know how it would satisfy her, in fact, she thinks whatever answer there would be will only make her heart ache given the fact that the situation they got themselves into isn't something to cherish.

Once seated, the princess waited before Alicent was settled on her seat before she moved to the other edge of the table where her seat is placed. She sat on it before meeting the confused eyes of Alicent who shook her head, "What is this?"

Rhaenyra innocently shrugs, "A meal,"

Alicent sighed, "No, what is this, Rhaenyra? Why?" 

The princess grabs a fork before pushing it onto the meat on her plate, "What's wrong with this? 'Just a mother and a daughter having a nic-"

"Rhaenyra." She cut the princess off, "What is this?" she asked once more. Rhaenyra smiled at her a little before sipping a drink from her cup.

"I wanted to spend time with you.." She replied softly before glancing down at her food and eating it. Alicent sighed once more before lowering her head and placing her hands on her temples at both sides while her elbows rests on top of the table.

"W-we can't, Rhaenyra, we can't," She stuttered while shaking her head as she shuts her eyes from below. She was also stressing at the fact of her mixed feelings towards Rhaenyra. She knew she's attracted to the Targaryen princess who, pay mind, is also her step-daughter- but yet she chose to ignore it and go with the flow of the unsynchronized wave. Now look where it got her.

"Why can't we?" The princess stood up from her seat, carefully eyeing the queen who was in distress before her. "If it is just as mother and daughter then why can't we?" she slowly approached the queen who slowly lifted her head up and met her gaze. 

"Rhaenyra, we both know this isn't just a simple dine between a mother and her daughter." She breathed shakily. 

Rhaenyra's eyebrows are now furrowed in concern and devastation. She slowly grabbed Alicent's hand that is now resting on the table, holding it. "Then tell me.." she paused, looking into Alicent's eyes deeply and genuinely, "tell me if not as mother and daughter then what is it then?" She asked with request in her eyes.

Alicent's lips parted slightly before closing it quickly and pulling her hand away and breaking the eye contact, leaving Rhaenyra to miss the warmth of her skin. "We are nothing." She rigidly and quickly replied. She stood up in an attempt to leave but Rhaenyra is blocking her way, making them both stand close to each other. 

The princess stared at her with sadness in her purple orbs, "Rhaenyra, I shall pass." Alicent said to her

"No." The princess didn't move an inch. Alicent glared at her and spoke once again, "Rhaenyra."

Alicent attempted to walk past her but she blocked her quickly without stepping a foot. "No, Alice- Your grace, please." Rhaenyra didn't know why she was pleading. She didn't know what for if she could just demand the answers just like how she used to- out of respect. The desperation was heard in her tone. "Tell me that there's something. We're anything but nothing. We cannot deny it." 

"No! Rhaenyra, I am your mother, we cannot deny it." Alicent hissed in a hushed tone, "There cannot be anything between us. We cannot keep doing this and especially, we cannot betray your father- my husband."

Rhaenyra has been nothing but desperate to know an answer from someone she knew she hated. She also couldn't believe how far she could go just to get the response of the queen. To her, this is undeniably unexpected considering she has never felt this way before.

(Music goes here)

The two stared at each other for a moment before Alicent turned her head away, "Do you realize how much we have sinned?" The queen asked in a scolding tone, but Rhaenyra is far more stubborn. She placed her hand on Alicent's cheek, making the queen's head turn towards her. She immediately placed her lips on Alicent, taking the queen aback. 

That kiss only lasted for five seconds before Rhaenyra decided to pull away slightly. Both can feel the hot air through each other's breathing, that's how close they are. The two women stared at each other- checking to see one another's reaction, especially Rhaenyra to her mother. "Does this seem nothing to you, your grace?" She kissed her again, pulling Alicent's face with both of her hands now. Kissing and tasting Alicent's lip before pulling away once more, with only an inch of distance. 

"Tell me.." Rhaenyra panted, "Tell me you,too, feel it." 

When Alicent didn't reply, she pulled her once again for another kiss. 

Again, and again, and again, and again...

 until the queen had given up-

Alicent groaned while their lips are still intact before she palmed the princess' face with both of her hands as well. Rhaenyra sighed in between the kiss, both are making small pants and sounds of their lips departing- and it surely did make them go feral. Letting the same scenario happen again, Alicent was frustrated, and to share her curse, she caught the princess' lower lip before biting it slowly yet hardly. The harsh force made Rhaenyra hiss and jolt in pain, departing their lips from each other a bit as she rested her forehead to her mother's. 

They were out of breath, their feelings and stirring in their stomach grew more and more and it scares them both, but Rhaenyra was willing to welcome it and see where it goes, why Alicent was too afraid for the consequences of letting something unknown enter.

"You feel it too, Alicent." The princess closed her eyes while Alicent's remained open, cautiously eyeing the princess from an inch distance.

"Tell me.." Rhaenyra then revealed her purple orbs to its greatest admirer. Alicent's lips parted, "I did.." it came out as a whisper from the queen.

That was enough of an answer before the princess had pulled Alicent again for another kiss. This time, it's more thrilling and rushed with adrenaline. Their heart thumps loudly from their chest, and mixing all the wetness coming from their mouth, as well as the sounds of the heavy breathing made them unaware that they have been moving to the point that Rhaenyra have bumped to the edge of her own bed.

They didn't break the kiss, instead-- Rhaenyra made them switch sides, gently pushing the queen down on the princess' bed slowly. Alicent had let her while preoccupied in the midst of their mother and daughter business. 

Rhaenyra pulled herself up to crawl on top of the queen, in order to straddle her mother properly, she lifted the side of her dress up to her thighs before breaking the kiss to look at each other's eyes again with desire. 

Alicent had been breathing pretty heavily ever since she have felt like losing oxygen-- but that's what she feels everytime the princess would take her breath away with their kiss. Rhaenyra leaned down once again to attack Alicent's lips, quite harshly, causing the queen to grunt before kissing her back. The princess had grown impatient and decided to peak out her tongue to poke the sticking lips of Alicent with hers. Giving access, Alicent slightly parted her lips to let her daughter's tongue in. 

The feeling of the girl's muscle slide inside her had caused her to shiver and feel something between her thighs, making her go feral and needy. She whimpered during their kiss while the Targaryen princess ran her tongue inside Alicent's mouth, exploring her. 

The silver head felt the older woman's hand on her hips thus giving herself an idea. Rhaenyra slowly moved her hips while she straddled Alicent without breaking their kiss. Alicent felt her stomach tighten, she gasped in between the younger woman's mouth. Rhaenyra decided to rock her hips against Alicent's even more, earning a low moan from her mother. 

The sound that slipped out from Alicent's mouth made Rhaenyra think of how beautiful and bewitching it sounded. She rocked her hips faster to create more fiction, causing Alicent to break their kiss in order to bring out her silent yet heavy moans. Rhaenyra watched her as she kept her eyes closed and her mouth open, bringing out sounds that a mother shouldn't launch to her daughter, and what was only meant for her husband-- but Alicent couldn't stop herself. The friction that Rhaenyra is bringing by grinding on Alicent made her head bring out sounds and sight she shouldn't have-- and yet, here they are.

ANFTA

 look at the new cover, trust me the quality is better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
374K 18.4K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
127K 3.6K 38
"πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’π“π“Ž π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘’π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃 π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ" "π’œπ‘’π“‚π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ή" π’œπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π’Ά 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“‚π‘œπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ -ℑ𝔱 𝔴�...
40K 1K 27
After the death of his son, Baelon, and his wife, Queen Aemma, Viserys I Targaryen has felt lost and alone. His daughter hated him for his decision...