Evident

Par _slimeb

"It is very easy to strip off all clothing and delved into a sexual encounter with an attractive person, peop... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.

35.

405 27 1
Par _slimeb

"What's a chalice?"

I frowned as Issi passed a coconut that had a bamboo rod attached to it towards Halisa, a series of smoke was streaming out of the end of the rod.

"A handmade pipe that we use for smoking weed, this is one of the ways we do it here otherwise from rolling up a rolling paper, you wanna try." I curiously nodded and danced as the crowd surrounded us, the ground vibrated as I wrapped my mouth over the rod, took a quick inhale of the smoke and felt my body loosening up a bit.

I was not one to smoke simply because every time I take three puffs in, it was easy enough for me to get high hence I restrain myself from smoking. 

Tonight though, I wanted to have some fun. The nights air was filled with excitement as the tribe joyously ring the new year in with a music festival and to closed off this year with peacefulness, I happily welcomed the rushes with each puff of smoke, throwing my head back as I exhale it into the nights air while it worked through me. 

The effects kick in after three minutes and I found myself, singing along with the crowd, clapping and laughing freely with the troublemakers who decided to pull a clappers or a fire-crackers stunt in between the dancing people.

"Shit." I cursed as I stumbled over my feet, running behind the deranged sisters who decided to hide before they got caught.

"You guys are sick." I throw my head back and laugh as we hid behind a garbage bin. It wasn't even big enough to concealed us but we were too joyous to care.

It disrupted some parts of the crowd apart and the three of us giggled as we watch as they send some of the warriors to search for the culprits throughout the tribe.

After the commotion subsides, we stumbled back to the festivity. I haven't felt this free in a while and I took every advantage of it.

Taking in a deep breath, I motioned to the sisters that I was going to pee and they nodded and demanded me to be careful. Passing through multiple packed bodies, I released a sigh after I left the square.

A track was before me with multiple tall trees on either side so I decided to go there. As I began walking, I straightens up in alertness as I felt a presence behind me. I continued to strolled, acting as if I didn't know that I was being followed and after counting down one minute in my head, I pivot my waist around, drew a hand up and wrap it around the thick column neck of the brute.

Bending my other hand up, I used my elbow to produce force towards his chest as I push him harshly into the tree. His back connected to the tree, it shook and releases leaves over us, a loud grunt vibrated through his dark tatted chest and I tilt my chin up, connecting my eyes with dark blue amusement ones.

"You can't do that Aureliano, I could have killed you." I released him softly, quickly sobering up as he chuckled tenderly, the two deep dents in his cheeks popping underneath the silver lights of the full moon. It hit the corner of his dark blue irises, the circular structure lightening up in a power that slowly and without care took away my breath.

"I don't doubt you." He smiled then took my hand.

"Why were you following me by the way." I tried to take my hand from out of his rough palms but he didn't let me go, he only drew me closer.

"Just wanted to make sure that you were okay and was not sneaking off to see that fucker." He run his finger across the scar on my cheek softly.

I narrowed my eyes. "It's not your business if I want to see him or not, I owe you no explanation. I told you we can't be together Aureliano and I mean it. You have made it up in your mind that you choose this tribe over us and I can't fight against that."

He didn't say anything much after that, he just took my hand and directed me through the track.

"I can't do this with you Aurelo." I tried to withdrew my hand but instead he tightens his fingers and pulled me through bushes, eventually the track led out to the smooth rushing sound of the river and an instant smile came unto my lips as I saw the wooden building of his hut, the makeshift steps that led up to the porch with the soft glow of golden lights, shining through the windows.

We walked through the river and climbed the steps with the water soaking up to our waist and as the main door opened, a huge warm gust of his scent wrapped around me, I nearly cried in awe as I took in the place. It still looked the same, the only thing that stood out was my knife that was hanging above the bed on the wooden walls.

"It still looks the same." I walked over to the bed and reached a hand to trace the old handle of the knife, I jump slightly as I felt something easing up my ankle and when I looked down, I grinned excitedly down at Imali.

"I like my space simple and comforting darling, so no changes will be made. This is my sanctuary."

I laughed along with him and took up the snake who was now heavy as shit. For affection, I press my lips on his head to give him a soft kiss. "What the fuck are feeding him with damn."

"Love."

I felt him behind me, both of his hands now on my waist as he pressed his chin on my shoulder, the length of his white-blonde hair falling to my nose, I quickly took a whiff of his coconut scent, my abdomen flutter from the immense muscles that overflowed me.

"Something that I want to give you, if you let me."

I swallowed and let Imali go as Aureliano trail the tip of his nose from the bottom of my neck to my ear. He blew air and it drop my lips open as I without control, breathlessly shivered.

"I can't let you."

He grips the length of my neck with his palm, his thumb and pointer finger, inducing a tight squeeze as he pressed his bulged on my ass.

"All you have to do is say the word darling and I'll make it my life mission to have us, just fuck everyone else and I'll lay down my life for your happiness."

I shook my head and tried to leave his arms but he used his other hand and grab both of my hands and bring them around my back. He positions a knee to spread my thighs apart, the thickness of his knee rub against the humming of my clit.

"There will be consequences to our love, your people will die if I agree." I so desperately wanted to say fuck it and agree but Mato's sickness made me guilty the more I wanted to give into my desires.

"Just for tonight..." He trails his teeth on my skin, nipping it and grunted as I leaned my neck back further for him to continue his damage.

"Let me love you, fuck you the way you..." He pushed me forward to the window, my cheeks lying flat on the surface, my eyes darkening with the dark waters that flowed before me.

"Deserve. I'll show you just how much..." I gasped as he trailed a finger from my neck, down to my exposed back then walked its way to my waist, I arched my back, listening as he stoops down behind me.

"You mean to me. I will do anything for you, the love that I have for you, fuck woman it gives me life and I'd be a sick fucker to let you go..." My eyebrows tilted up at that, I flatten both of my palms on the cold glass, butterflies fluttered deep within my abdomen right there and then from his confession.

A confession that will caused a volcanic eruption of trouble, the forbidden taste of it, brought a thickness of emotion that weakness me in the knees.

"...don't make this harder than it already is, please." I felt the tears of the lust, the love, the fact that I couldn't have him, flowed down my cheeks.

He didn't listen as he ripped my dress apart from behind, his fingers widen my ass cheeks apart, he tore my panties and drew the thumb of his fingers through my soaked slit.

"Do you think I'm going to listen to you, I know that you love me too so why are you fighting me." His deep tone spoke from below me, I widen my thighs apart as he slips the thick length of his fingers through my folds, my entrance contracts from his movements, it releases a gush of pussy juices that trails down my thighs.

"Don't." I blew out a loud moaned, it created a fog against the glass as he positions the tip of his finger through my entrance, it clenches around the tip, my lips drop open in a shock moan as he forcefully thrusted the whole length through, my walls tighten around it until it bottoms out.

It shook me.

"Please Aurelio."

"Talk to me baby what do you want?" I couldn't speak, each thrust blurred my eyes with tears as he speeds his finger up then slowed down, it ignites goosebumps as I tried to hold my body up as I felt my system weakens with each push and pull.

I grasped the glass windows to help, my eyes rolling back into my head as he grunted out nasty words below my shivering, high on lust frame.

"Oh fuck." I shook my head as he slips another finger into my cunt to joined the other one, his movements slowing down as he drew me to the surface and pulled me under.

It was fucking with my head.

"You feel so fucking good..." He gritted and I reached a hand around to withdraw his ruthless slick fingers but he grabbed both of my hands to stop them from interfering with his thrusting.

"Do that again and I'll fuck you till you cry."

"Please." My lips trembled from the deep darkness of his tone. He drew another exhale of my breath as he curls his fingers and transitioned into a come-hither motion that hit against my g-spot.

"Yes ahhh..." I closed my eyes to focus on the breathless release as my abdomen clenches up, my body trembled as the built up kindles goosebumps, before I could give into the climax, he withdrew his fingers and wiggle his tongue through my sensitive folds. 

I cursed as he then latches his heated mouth on my clenching entranced and induce quick and tight sucks that numbed me to his will.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.2K 726 78
In the fractured world of Stella, a new world where unavoidable acknowledged had open, a young Italian woman who stayed in the United States for year...
282K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
1.5K 7 15
Violet Anderson, a young artist, lived in LA with her best friend, Tracy Derwin. She was living a calm life and although she stufied art, she was wor...
29.1K 428 42
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...