Daughter of the Radio Demon:...

By quiet_optimism

Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. T... More

The Pilot
Aria
01: Turf wars
02: The Hazbin Hotel
03: A Shared Interest
04: Friends from the other side
05: Familiarity
06: They're only human
07: Overture
08: Radio Killed the Video Star Pt.1
Random conversations + Aria
08.5 Radio Killed the Video Star Pt.2
09: Scrambled Eggs Pt.1
09.5 Scrambled Eggs Pt.2
10: Masquerade Pt.1
10.5: Masquerade Pt.2
More Aria
11: Dad beat Dad Pt.1
11.5: Dad beat Dad Pt.2
R A A A A A A A A A H-
12: Welcome to Hell Pt.1
Q & A with Aria!
12.5: Welcome to Hell Pt.2
13: Hello Rosie Pt.1
13.5: Hello Rosie Pt.2
14: The Show Must Go On Pt.1
Hazbin Hotel Actors AU
ANNOUNCEMENT
New book!

14.5: The Show Must Go On Pt.2

4K 168 408
By quiet_optimism

A/N Get ready y'all, this might be the longest chapter I've ever typed out

The blood red sky lit up, alerting everyone up from their slumber with adrenaline coursing through their blood. The army of cannibals and sinners rose up from the Hazbin Hotel to face Heaven's attack, dread strumming under their skin.

Aria stood beside Alastor on the rooftop, looking up at the crimson pentagram above their heads. Both she and Alastor were tasked to shield the Hotel and directly aim their attacks at Adam, and they already had a plan in mind. They didn't bother to change their outfits into something more suitable for battle, since it would take too much time.

As they waited longer and longer, the lioness demon grew more anxious. Glancing towards Alastor, she clenched her fangs and took a few steps closer to him.

"I'm scared, dad." She murmured, her ears flattening against her head. "I'm terrified."

Briefly, Alastor averted his gaze from the sky towards Aria, his smile tightening from the gravity of what was about to come. However, he wasn't about to discourage the young lass. "Be strong, my dear. I will be with you through it all." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "We'll work together to fend them off, yes?"

Trepidation thumped in Aria's heart like a drum, but she nodded nonetheless to Alastor's question. Sighing, she then stared at the sky again, waiting for the war to start.

As if on cue, the portal to Heaven opened, and the voice of Adam, the leader of the Exorcists, screamed out, "ATTAAAACKK!!!"

Aria and Alastor shared a knowing, murderous glance towards each other before readying their powers. Meanwhile, the sinners and cannibals at the entrance of the Hotel got ready to fight back.

"Here they come. Get ready, everyone. We fight together!" Vaggie snarled, raising up her angelic spear before crying out, "Now! FOR YOUR SOULS!"

The Exorcists poured out of the portal like a storm, charging at the army of demons. The army cheered and charged right back, beginning to fight for their lives. A series of shouts and screams came from below the Radio Demon and his ward, signaling for them to start their attack as well.

"Let the slaughter begin. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Alastor let out an uproarious cackle, swinging his microphone staff to create a huge force field around the Hotel, trapping the Exorcists inside while preventing more from coming in.

Aria unsheathed her claws and bared her fangs, feeling her body grow larger and her horns protruding from her crown. Her eyes drowned in a volcanic red as she let out a tumultuous roar, unleashing her fire and allowing it to surround the black force field, burning the Exorcists with Hellfire if they came close enough.

She then leapt up and started to slaughter the Angels with no mercy, turning their weapons against themselves and slashing at their masks and wings with her claws, as well as ripping their heads apart with her powerful bite. "฿ɄⱤ₦!!!" She screamed, casting her fire onto their spears and melting them.

Alastor looked over his ward proudly, the grin on his face as wide as ever. "Go for the eyes, my dear! Break her jaw! Hit her low! Remember your training!" He instructed her with a booming voice, just like how a master would do.

To Aria, this was an experience that lit her soul on fire. She hated the flames, but with how much she could control, she had to admit that pyromancy was her favorite tool. The lioness demon continued to burn off the wings of the Exorcists and fling them down for her companions to finish.

Tentacles then sprouted out of the force field, slaughtering every Exorcist in their wake with angelic weapons. Cherri Bomb and Angel fought the Exorcists inside of the force field together, with Angel using his tommy gun and Cherri using her bombs.

"Come and get some!" Angel laughed, shooting the Exorcists and making sure that the bullets imploded them.

"Eat sharpenel, ya bugs!" Cherri yelled, tossing her bombs at them and cheering as they exploded into piles of meat.

Watching them all from a distance, Sir Pentious stood by his cannons and fired them. "All angelic weapons fire at will!" He boomed, watching victoriously as his cannons hit a number of Exorcists.

Husk flew past him and threw his explosive playing cards at the Angels with a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "Hey! Yelling while fighting... doesn't help."

Niffty ran around with the blade Charlie gave her the day prior, cackling like a maniac and stabbing every single Exorcist she came across, even the dead ones. Meanwhile, Charlie and Vaggie fought back to back against them.

"Alastor and Aria's shield is working!" Charlie grinned happily as she bashed the heads of some Exorcists with her shield.

Vaggie stabbed at her ex co-workers with her spear. "Try to focus, sweetie!" She coaxed.

"We might actually have a chance!" Charlie then exclaimed, smiling at Vaggie, who shielded her from another Exorcist.

"Love the optimism." Vaggie returned her smile. "Still trying to focus."

It was then when outside of the force field, Adam had enough of being left out of the war. "I'm over this." He snarled brusquely, drawing back before flying straight at the force field. With a single, powerful punch, he caused it to dissipate, leaving the Hotel exposed.

Seeing this, Aria gasped out in horror. She then leapt from the top of the Hotel's sign on the roof to land somewhere a bit distant from Alastor and Adam, so she could find the right time to ambush. She was covered in the golden blood of the Angels while breathing heavily.

Alastor's gaze was sharp and murderous, his shadow elongating with a grin that matched its master as he watched Adam land on the sign. "Adam!" He greeted him with a sarcastic, upbeat tone as he tilted his head. "First man, next to die!"

"Who the hell are you?" Adam spat cockily, putting a hand on his hip.

"Alastor!" The deer demon bowed mockingly towards him, seemingly reaching out for a handshake before retracting his arm. "Pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure. I'm about to end your life." He then tapped his cane on the ground, summoning for shadow tentacles, ready for battle. Green static flew around the Overlord as he tilted his head once more.

"Nice voice. Don't you know jazz is for the weak?" Adam sneered, summoning his guitar and charging straight at Alastor. Standing still, the Radio Demon let his tentacles lash out at Adam, who slashed them all before continuing to fly towards him.

"Aht aht aht!" Alastor taunted, moving smoothly out of the way just before Adam's guitar slashed at him. He then sent more tentacles towards him, standing tall and proud.

Aria watched it all silently at a distance, observing how Alastor taunted Adam relentlessly as they battled and waited for the signal he would give her. Her tail flicked around in anticipation as she continued to watch.

Adam was busy fighting against the tentacles while the Overlord laughed at the spectacle. "You really think you can take me on? A mortal soul is no match for me, edge-lord!"

"You should know better than anyone what a soul can accomplish when they take charge of their own fate." Alastor replied calmly, his shadow looming behind him before it led up to Adam, summoning one of Alastor's voodoo dolls. The little creature then scored a punch on Adam, mindlessly trying to grab at him.

"Ohoho! You think you're a tough guy, huh?" Adam jeered, destroying the voodoo doll in mere seconds before being taunted by Alastor once again, making him mad. He attempted to swing his guitar at him again and again, only to miss each and every time.

Alastor dodged all of Adam's strikes while laughing. "Tougher than you, haha! You lack discipline, control, and worst? You're sloppy." He ridiculed, transforming into his full demon form. A plethora of his voodoo dolls appeared before his feet, snapping and chomping while crawling all over Adam.

That was Aria's cue to attack. She readied herself and sheathed her claws while Adam was forced to fly up to get away from the dolls. Once he was high enough, the lioness demon roared once more and jumped up, delivering a bone-shattering kick to his mask and sending him flying onto the Hotel's sign. Her eyes glowed with delight as she watched Adam struggle to get up.

"You think too highly of yourself, Adam. You have a mortal soul too!" Aria gibed at him, laughing as she landed right into Alastor's arms, who caught her easily as if she weighed nothing.

The deer demon grinned with satisfaction as he cackled along with his darling ward. "Hahaha! How right you are, my darling!" He praised, watching with sadistic glee as Adam recovered from Aria's kick.

Adam's mask glitched slightly, and when he looked up, he saw that one of his horns have been cracked. "Ohoho, you've done it now. I'm going to wipe those grins off your faces, 'cause radio is MORE DEAD THAN YOUR PARENTS!" He sneered, flying a few meters into the air before swinging his guitar at Alastor and Aria, sending a shockwave towards them.

Alastor shielded himself and Aria with his microphone staff, freezing as the blinding light hit his eyes. When they both opened their eyes again, they had been forced out of their full demon forms.

"What just happened?! No..." Alastor looked around frantically, only to notice that his staff had been snapped in half. Aria growled in horror and looked up to see Adam flying straight towards her once more with his guitar.

Alastor leapt in front of Aria and shielded her from the blow. Adam's guitar swung at him, scoring a giant slash across his torso and sent him flying back to the edge of the roof. At the same time, even though she was protected a part of Aria's right ear was nicked off by the slash, burning her fur and skin off. She roared out in pain as the stinging pain caused her to stumble and fill her eyes with tears.

Using one hand to cover her ear, she forced herself to get through the pain and look towards Alastor, who was trying desperately to switch back into his full demon form.

"Have to disagree with you there!" Alastor choked out weakly as he covered the slash on his chest. He then fled the battle, allowing himself to melt into his shadow."Radio is not dead, but it is ending this broadcast."

Aria's heart started to pound in despair, and ringing muffled her hearing as she watched Alastor disappear in front of her own eyes. Pain seeped into her very being as tears trickled down her cheeks. "No!"

First her parents, then Alastor. She was all alone again.

Thinking that he had died from Adam's blow, the lioness' chest started to heave from grief. Adrenaline and anguish rushed through her veins as she watched Adam celebrate his victory. Her vision then melted into red, as her heart stirred in complete, absolute indignation. She had forgotten about her nicked ear, and she had also forgotten about everything else.

She lost Alastor.

And for that, he will p̴̢̨̧̡̛̛͓̦̪̮͓̪̘̮͍̺̲͕̻̠̰̫̮̹̣͍̭̳͖̳̲̯̬̣͓̰͎̘͈̼͚̹̋̿̈́̎̈̏̍̂͊̓̌̀̈́̄͂̆͌̆͐̇́̅͘̕̕͠ą̴̫̲̤̼̤̦̭̫͈̖̪̖̣͇̲͖͓̹̹͔́͌̓̇͒̌͐̔͆͐͋͌͗̐̎̈͂͐̓̆͛́̂̇̑̅́͑̏̏͑͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅy̶̡̛̛̛͚̟̳̝̮͎͕̠͍͙̙̜͈̑̌̐͂̂͗̄̊̂̿̐͂̿́̀̋̽̔́̌͒͒̄̀̑̐̑̏̄̎̊̄͐͗̒̀͜͝͝͝͝ͅ

"YOU! Ŷ̶̨̡̮̤͉͉͉̦̇̀͝O̴̼̲̯̘͙̣̫͗̅̈̈́̀̔͜͠Ų̵̗͉͉͙̳̺̣̣̝̙̖͕̮̿̓̌͌̐̀͋̔̀̑͑̽̔̈́̀͛̐͜ ̴̨̧̜̣̞̥̗͙̙̞̙͔͍͈̆̈͜K̷̡̛͕̻̟̯͗͑̏̈́̐̀̂͂̕̕͝͠I̴̡̧̡̨͖̠̯̥̹̩̫̳͔̼̦̣͍̭͑͂̔̀͋́͂̕Ĺ̸̘͖̤͉͎̈̇͘ͅL̸̛̪̯̱̣̂̾̽̅̆̊́͊́̉̾͠͝Ẽ̸̡̛͔̩͓̼̟̙̼̭͚̟̦̪͙͙̊͂͗̉̔̀̾̿̿̓̈́̿̿͆̕͘͝D̸̗̼͎̲̮̜̪̦̺̲̀͂̏̾͐́͐̌̓̑̿̕ͅ ̸̨̧̲͓̼̩̝̰̺̗̙̦͊́̓̒͐̎̔̚͜͜H̷̙͓̠̰̩̞͎͕͍͒͘͘͝I̷̫̪̞̮̝͖͑̑͗͑͆̽̄̇͐͆͝M̴̢̮̤̰͈͈̈!̷̳͆̎̈́̓͒̅̑̚͝͝͝ͅͅ!̷̧̨͎̟̝̩̭̫̤̘͕̯̬̣̘̥͕͍̝̉͆̾̄̃̐̋̋͆̈́͗̕͠" She screamed, roaring out in a fit of pique before blindly leaping onto Adam, scratching his robe and arms in the process. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU MONSTER!"

"Ah! What the hell!" Adam yelled, swinging his guitar at Aria once more, only for her to catch the guitar. It seared her fur, but her blood was boiling too hot for her to think rationally. Her horns started to ache from her grief, and her arms tingled from how despaired she was. Her tail felt like it was on fire, and so did her head.

She snatched the guitar out of Adam's hands and melted it with her raging fire before swinging it at him in return. Adam dodged just in time, but his eyes widened in shock at what had become of Aria. However, he had no time to stand still, since Aria had started to swing at him with his own guitar once more. Or rather...a new staff.

"DIE!!" She bellowed out, summoning Hellfire from the once blessed weapon and shooting it towards Adam, whose robes caught on fire because of it. He screamed and flew up into the air, patting the flames away in irritation.

Aria's horns had turned completely black from grief, and was growing and curling inwards. The ends of her hair had turned red from anger, and her forearms and calves have turned black as well. Her fangs were sharper than ever, and her eyes had turned so red that it hurt Adam's eyes to look into them, even through his mask.

Adam sneered at Aria before forcing himself to retreat. "You know what? I don't have time for this. Have fun knowing that your precious daddy's gone now, sucker!" He jeered before flying away to attack the rest of the army.

Standing alone at the top of the roof, Aria glanced over at the pool of blood Alastor left before he died. The metallic smell wafted through her nose, causing her to drop to his knees and tap her staff on the ground. She then let out a cry of anguish and complete despair from losing her beloved father figure.

"Dad..." She sobbed, throwing her head back and letting out another scream of heartache before quieting down, sniffling and letting her tears fall freely. Once she was silent enough, her ears picked up the sound of radio static.

Her eyes opened in hope. Did that mean...? No. It couldn't be. She saw him die in front of her own eyes. But the static was still there. Whatever it was and wherever it came from, Aria comforted herself with her own delusions that maybe Alastor was still alive.

Getting up from her knees, Aria wiped her tears away and found the small trinket of Abigail a few meters away, the same one that she gave to Alastor the day prior. Approaching it, she took it into her hands and looked at it, feeling tears well up in her eyes again.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." She quietly sobbed, holding the trinket close to her heart. "I didn't keep him safe. I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry."

____________________________________________________

A few minutes of grieving later, she got down from the roof to meet up with the rest of the army. Once she met up with Charlie and Vaggie, she aimed her staff at the Exorcists and burned them all into a crisp, shocking the Princess and her partner.

"Hey! What's with the new look you got there, Aria? It fits you." Charlie asked while apologizing to every Angel she blocked with her shield.

Vaggie then shielded her with her spear before impaling even more Exorcists. "Now is not the time for that, babe!" She reminded her, starting to fight back to back with Aria.

"Oh, right!" Charlie sighed, before shooting a total of five Exorcists with fireworks. "Die!"

Meanwhile, somewhere a few meters away from Charlie, Vaggie and Aria, Husk was flying around and throwing his playing cards towards the Exorcists, making them explode. "These Angels won't stop coming!" He complained, landing in front of Angel, whose dirty mind turned the word "coming." into a VERY inappropriate joke.

"Okay, I walked right into that one." Husk chuckled before resuming his attack on the Exorcists.

As Angel continued to grin mischievously at Husk, he saw an Exorcist advancing on two Eggboiz from his peripheral vision. "Hold that thought." He said, seeing one Eggboi being stabbed before leaping up into the air and landing in front of the other Eggboi, which was Frank. He shielded the little creature with his tommy gun and shot the Exorcist with two guns coming from his third set of arms.

"You alright, squirt?" He then asked Frank, who attached himself onto Angel's leg out of relief.

Frank sighed and looked up at the spider demon. "I almost scrambled...myself!" He said as Angel retracted his third set of arms.

"Get somewhere safe." He then instructed Frank, before getting knocked off his feet by a huge explosion not far from him. In the blood red sky, Adam was still flying around and shooting beams of angelic light towards the demons.

He looked like he was having the time of his life. "Suck my holy light, suckers, yeah!!" He screeched gleefully, shooting one beam towards Charlie, Vaggie and Aria. They all fell to the ground from the sheer force of the light and looked at each other.

"What? Alastor was supposed to handle him. Oh no, he must be..." Charlie came to the realization of what had happened to Alastor and covered her mouth in shock.

Seeing this, Aria got up on her paws and tapped her staff on the ground, helping Charlie and Vaggie to stand up once more. "I'm sorry, Charlie." She murmured, feeling her heart wrench once more.

Vaggie then pulled Charlie and Aria out of the way from more beams of holy light from Adam. "We aren't going to last long if we don't do something about him!" She said, which was heard by Sir Pentious from his tablet.

A look of realization crossed the snake demon's face as he processed the words that Vaggie said. "Of course..." He mumbled to himself before looking up at Adam, a light of determination glowing in his eyes.

Just then, Cherri Bomb ran past Sir Pentious with a bomb in her hand to get to a better vantage point. Sir Pentious pulled her back down and held her tightly in his arms, adoration written all across his face. He stared at Cherri like a madman in love.

"Hey! I'm trying to fight here!" Cherri complained, looking back up at Sir Pentious with a confused look. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Yes." Sir Pentious simply replied, before leaning over and kissing Cherri Bomb deeply. It caught her so much in surprise that she dropped the bomb, letting it explode in the distance. He then pulled away and started to head towards his zeppelin. "Miss Cherri Bomb, I love you. Remember me!"

Running a hand through her hair, Cherri looked at Sir Pentious with a blush blooming on her face. "That was kinda hot..." She murmured to herself, smiling to herself goofily.

As Sir Pentious slithered into his zeppelin, his Egg Boiz saluted him and waited for his command. "Eggs, activate thrusters, and charge the death ray." He ordered, putting his hands behind his back and looking straight at Adam.

"Yes, sir!" The Egg Boiz replied, making the zeppelin start up and lift itself off of the Hotel. Everyone else outside of the Hotel watched in disbelief at what Sir Pentious was trying to do.

"Pentious?"

"That crazy idiot..."

The zeppelin then flew directly towards Adam, aiming the death ray at him. "Target in range!" One Eggboi called out, getting ready to shoot Adam and eradicate him once and for all.

"Fire." Sir Pentious gave his final order, his eyes burning with the utmost bravery all of Heaven and Hell had ever seen.

Noticing the zeppelin just as it was about to fire the death ray, Adam merely incinerated it with one big blast of holy light from his finger, killing Pentious and his Eggboiz all at once. "Woah! Oh, that could've been ugly." He laughed.

Aria's eyes widened at the sight of another one of her friends being killed off by Adam. Her heart seared in pain, causing her to clutch her chest. "No..."

"No!!!" Charlie screamed as the others looked on in grief, falling down to her knees as tears cascaded down her cheeks. "No, no, no..."

Vaggie held her and knelt down beside her, trying to console her grief. "Charlie, I'm so sorry..." She murmured, shaking her head as Charlie's grief turned into rage.

Standing up, the Princess rose her hand up and called for her loyal pets. "Razzle! Dazzle!" She ordered them. They flew around her as she engulfed herself into a tornado of magic and rose up, letting out an unearthly screech of indignation. Once the tornado had dissipated, Charlie had turned into her full demon form, and her shielf turned into a pitchfork. Razzle and Dazzle transformed into gigantic dragons, ready to follow the orders of their master.

"Let's ride!" Charlie commanded with a tone that was a far cry to her usual, soft spoken self. She hopped onto Razzle while Vaggie jumped onto Dazzle, and the two dragons started to fly towards Adam and Lute, his second-in-command.

The others cheered them on from the ground, looking up at their Princess and her partner with pride. "Yeah! Get 'em!" Husk laughed, pumping his fists into the air.

As Razzle and Dazzle flew higher and higher, Charlie encouraged them to go further. "Forward!" She yelled. "Go, Razzle, go!"

Seeing them fly towards themselves, Adam and Lute shared a sick grin and chuckled. "Oh, look who thinks they're all high and mighty now." Adam sneered.

"The traitor has come to die." Lute added, before charging at Dazzle and using her sword to cut his wing off clean, causing him to roar in pain and fall to the Hotel. Vaggie screamed as Lute then flew towards Dazzle once more, piercing the dragon's heart as they crashed through the glass ceiling, instantly killing him.

"Dazzle!" Aria yelled, now having enough of the ones she cared about dying in front of her eyes. Tapping her staff to the ground, she summoned her Hellfire and attempted to teleport to ask for help. "Let's hope this works..."

Seeing this, Angel Dust tried to stop Aria from leaving by putting a hand on her shoulder. "Wait, you can't just run away from it now, we need ya!" He pleaded, before Aria gently pushed away his hand.

"You'll be fine, Angie. I'm going to get help for us. You and the rest of them stay here and fight, you got it?" She instructed before tapping her staff once more to the ground and successfully teleporting away, leaving Angel, Husk, Niffty, Cherri and the rest of the remaining cannibals to the war.

When Aria opened her eyes again, she found herself right in none other than Lucifer's room, which was filled with ginat mountains of rubber ducks. Some were finished, some were not. All of them looked different. As she looked around even more, her eyes landed on the king himself, who was busy working on another duck.

"Sire." She called out, startling him from his work and making him scream like a woman. Lucifer then snapped his head towards Aria's direction and yelped again from shock.

He backed away and snorted out of surprise as well, flaring up his nostrils. "Hey! Who gave you permission to jist waltz into my room like that?!" He yelled, pointing at Aria. "And what are you doing here?"

"Look, I don't have time to explain it fully, but Charlie is in danger." Aria pleaded, approaching Lucifer with a serious glint in her eyes. "Adam and his army are attacking the Hotel right as we speak and we've already lost Alastor, Sir Pentious and Dazzle. Please, sire."

Hearing that Charlie was in danger and Dazzle had been killed, Lucifer snapped out of his usual demeanor and frowned, throwing away his rubber duck. "Charlie... She's in danger? And we've lost Dazzle?!" He questioned before letting his wings spread out. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!"

In an instant, Lucifer grabbed a hold on Aria and spread his wings, flying out from the roof and towards the Hazbin Hotel at the speed of light. Yelping, Aria held onto Lucifer for dear life as they arrived at the Hotel in no time.

Meanwhile, Charlie was being choked by Adam on the throat, forcing her tail and horns to recede. "Let...me...go!" She managed to cry out as Adam lifted her up at the air.

"This fight was cute and all, Princess." Adam sneered, his mask glitching once more as a maniacal grin spread across it. "But it's time to die along with the rest of them!"

Vaggie tried to fly towards them and stop Adam from harming Charlie, but was held back by Lute, whose arm had been ripped off. "Charlie!" Vaggie yelled as she wrestled with Lute.

Adam was just about to kill off Charlie when a familiar, deafening roar came from the sky. Aria jumped off of Lucifer's arms and landed on Lute, forcing her to roll off of Vaggie. Lucifer himself delivered a punch to Adam's face, causing him to fly off and hit the Hotel's sign once more before landing on a glass ceiling and falling through it, and his mask to break in half.

Charlie fell into Lucifer's arms, and her eyes widened in admiration of her father. "Dad?" She asked.

Lucifer responded with a soft smile as he let Charlie go, allowing her to land on the ground. "Sorry I wasn't here sooner, sweetie." He apologized before facing Adam, who climbed up from the glass with half his face being exposed. Aria took one look at him and cringed. Now I understand why Lilith left him. (I know Adam's design is based on Alex Brightman no hate towards him though that man is a gem :'))

"Okay, seriously!" Adam complained, getting back up on his feet. "How many of you losers do I have to fight?!"

Lucifer rolled up his sleeves and grinned maliciously at Adam as they approached each other. "Oh, I'm the only one that matters. See, you messed with my daughter. And now, I am going to 🤬 you!"

Adam stared at Lucifer with a perplexed look while Vaggie and Lute stopped their fight to look at him with confusion written all across their faces too. Angel raised his eyebrow and smirked while Husk deadpanned him, and the other Exorcists stopped to look at the king of Hell in confusion too.

Slightly embarrassed, Charlie corrected her dad. "It's 🤬 you up, dad." She whispered.

"Wait, what did I say?" Lucifer asked before getting smashed to the wall by Adam, who let out a battle cry of rage. Transforming into a snake, Lucifer slithered his way out of Adam's grasp and hovered in the air before transforming back, laughing. "Oh, so this is what you've been up to since Eden? Gotta say, you've really let go of yourself, buddy." He mocked, turning into a goat to dodge Adam's attacks.

When Adam got a hold of Lucifer's foot, he then turned into a snake once more to free himself. He then transformed into a bird when Adam threw him away. "You?! Judging me?!" Adam screeched. "You're the most hated being in all of creation!"

"Well, your first wife didn't seem to hate what I had to offer." Lucifer ridiculed, putting his mouth in between two fingers suggestively before dodging another attack. "Or the second, bow-baba-bow-bow!" He laughed, thrusting his hips jokingly.

Adam blasted multiple beams of angelic light towards Lucifer, failing to get him every time. He then briefly managed to hold him in a chokehold. "I'll end you!" He yelled, before Lucifer turned into a horse and kicked him away.

"Whoah! Missed me!" Lucifer continued to dodge Adam as if this were nothing but a game for him. "Hoohoo, not even close. Heeheeheeheeheee!! Nice try, douchebag."

As Charlie went to help out Vaggie, Lucifer wrapped himself around Adam in the form of an octopus. Adam chucked him away in a fit of rage before charging up a huge blast of his angelic light at the king. Lucifer dodged it again, but the beam of light was so big that it chopped the entire Hotel up in half. Seeing this, Aria teleported herself and her friends safely down to the ground with a tap of her staff. Charlie fell down in the middle of the Hotel, screaming as the debris crumbled around her.

Lucifer caught her once more in his arms and smiled reassuringly at her. "I got ya."

Charlie smiled at her father before looking behind him and seeing Adam getting ready to punch them. Blinking, her eyes turned crimson from agitation. "Dad, look out!"

Snarling, Charlie hand transformed to become a shield of magma and blocked Adam's punch. "Wait, what?!" Adam yelled before getting catapulted towards the ground by Lucifer.

The impact made a crater around the area where Adam had landed, and a wave of smoke rose up from the sheer force of his body crashing onto the ground. His mask had completely broken, revealing his full, human face. Looking up, he saw both Lucifer and Charlie in their full demon forms, sneering down at him.

"YOU COME AT ME, AND MY DAUGHTER! DON'T FORGET!" Lucifer yelled, flying towards Adam and starting to punch him relentlessly. Fire came from his hands as he laughed at Adam's pain, which was much deserved. "YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE, YOU FOOL!"

Once he was satisfied, Lucifer prepared to finish him off by summoning a sphere of fire before Charlie stopped him. "Dad, wait. He's had enough." She said, looking down at Adam, who was motionlesss from the punches he got.

Seeing this, Lucifer decided to heed his daughter's call for mercy and flew away from the crater. "Alright. How's mercy taste, hm?" He taunted as Adam regained his consciousness.

Crawling up back to the ground, Adam started to rant. "No! You don't get to end this!" He screamed. "I'm Adam! I'm the first man, and you're all just clowns or something! I started everything on Earth!..."

Having enough of his ranting, Aria leaned down to meet Niffty's eye-level and smiled at her. "Hey Niff. That's an angel, you know? The baddest of all of them. Stab him." She instructed, pointing at Adam. In response, Niffty started to giggle and scurried behind Adam.

"...All of mankind came from these nuts! You all should be worshipping me, you ungrateful, disgusting losers!!" Adam yelled before the blade stabbed through his heart.

Everyone else except Aria stood baffled at the sight. After a few moments, Vaggie smiled at the sight of her ex-boss finally getting what he deserved. "Woah-oh!" She laughed.

"You uh...you got a little something sticking out of your...your thing there." Lucifer pointed out before Adam fell face flat to the ground, revealing the culprit to be Niffty.

Looking down at Adam for a while, Niffty started to stab him again and again with that blade, getting herself covered in his golden blood. "Stab! Stab, stab! Muahahahaha! Hahaha! Ruehhahahahaha!!" She cackled. Once she was satisfied, she hopped off of Adam's back and jumped into Aria's arms.

"Way to go, Niffty!!" Aria praised, petting her hair and trying to get the blood off of her.

It was then when Lute noticed Adam, who was dying from the stab wounds a few yards away. "No!!!" She screamed, flying over to him and turning his body around so he could face her. Just before his last breath, Adam managed to give Lute a small smile. "Sir?! Sir! Stay with me, sir! ADAM!!" Lute cried, a few tears spilling out from her eyes.

"It's over." Charlie scowled, surrounding Lute with her friends, who all sneered down at her.

"Take your little friends, and GO HOME!" Lucifer commanded, before lowering his voice to a mockingly polite tone. "Please."

Having no other choice left, Lute reluctantly obeyed the king and grabbed Adam's halo. "Retreat. All Exorcists fall back!" She ordered. The remaining Angels flew back up towards Heaven at her command, with Lute following behind them. The portal then closed, officially announcing that the Exterminations are cancelled.

Once it was all said and done, Lucifer turned towards the small crowd with a smirk. "So uh... who's up for pancakes?" He asked, to which only Niffty responded by raising her hand. The others looked at him, unamused.

___________________________________________________

"This place reeks of death, there's a chill in the air..." Alastor sang as he slowly walked towards his radio tower, blood continuing to drip from the large gash on his chest. Once he entered it, his started to breakdown mentally. "And I barely escaped being killed by a hair!"

As the realization that he could've been killed and remembered as a man who sacrificed himself for his 'friends', he scoffed at the thought. "Great Alastor, 'altruist', died for his friends!" He sneered, putting down his broken microphone before clawing at his table. "Sorry to disappoint, that is NOT where this ends!"

Walking around his radio tower and smiling like a maniac, he pulled on his hair and ripped some of it off out of some sort of desperation. "I'm hungry for freedom like never before! The constraints of my deal surely have a back door... once I figure out how to unclip my wings, guess who will be pulling all the strings?!" He asked, before letting out a psychopathic cackle. Alastor then collapsed onto his knees, breathing heavily as the wound on his chest throbbed painfully.

His chest heaved from agony as he lay on the floor, giggling to himself for no reason at all. It was then when he was quiet enough to hear a single, familiar voice, calling out his name.

"Alastor?! Alastor! Dad!"

Ah. Aria, his darling ward was trying to find him. Once he had processed the thought that she...she was the only one who still cared, and was trying to find him, his smile almost dropped. Almost.

"But it might not be so bad..." He mumbled to himself as his consciousness started to go blurry. "For someone notices at last... So maybe, just maybe...I can let go...and forget...about...the past..."

______________________________________________________

Aria leaned on the walls of the newly constructed Hazbin Hotel, with a few of Alastor's old things beside her. A few books, his "Oh Deer" mug, and some notes for his broadcasts were restored, but what made her cry every single day during the reconstruction of the Hotel was one, single, framed polaroid photo she took of herself and Alastor just a few weeks prior to the battle. She sighed, holding it close to her heart and letting a tear slip out of her eye.

That was the first time in a long time Alastor had allowed anyone to take a photo of him, and Aria had to beg for his permission multiple times until he gave in and allowed her to take that photo. It was one of Aria's best memories with him.

She couldn't find herself to stand back up again as the realization that Alastor was gone sunk deeper into her heart. But her hearing could still pick up the faintest of radio waves around the , and it fed her imagination that maybe, just maybe, Alastor was somewhere. Alive.

Tears started to fall from her eyes once more as she looked up at the crimson sky and lay down on the rubble. Curling up into a ball, she sobbed her heart out once more while holding that framed picture of her and Alastor. The others had built a small shrine to remember Sir Pentious, but what about him? What about Alastor?

She gained so much power for nothing. And even though Lucifer himself assured her that she had become the first Overlord without owning a soul, it meant nothing to her. Aria couldn't live that life without Alastor.

Her voice was croaky and quiet from crying so much, and her eyes were bloodshot. Her hair was tousled as well, with many knots in them which she could care less about untangling. Yet despite that, she wanted to keep her memories with Alastor forever with her. She remembered that night when she and Alastor first formed their friendship. The day where they had started to bond, on that balcony. Singing that old song.

"We'll meet again..." Aria forced herself to sob out, beating her chest from grief. She took a few deep breaths before continuing the song. "Don't know where, don't know when..."

Like that night, Aria created a small flame on the tip of her finger once more, watching as it flickered and danced in her hand and observing the musical notes that bounced off of it. Instead of pink, however, her fire had turned into a deep orange. It enhanced her voice and showed off her despair so clearly that the strongest of hearts could break. "But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day..."

Suddenly, the sound of faint footsteps approaching her caught her attention. Those footsteps... She knew them.

Her head shot up to see a familiar blur of red and black. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Aria gasped in total disbelief at the sight and covered her mouth. It was Alastor, in the flesh, walking towards her with his soft, fatherly smile.

"Keep smiling through, just like you always do," he continued the lyrics, stopping at just a few feet away from his dearest ward, who got up on her paws once more. He seemed just fine, as if the fight had never existed. "'till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away~"

Aria shook her head, trying to convince herself that it was all just a mere hallucination. He couldn't be here. It was just a dream. Or her delusions. Or maybe she was going insane. Slowly, she approached him as well.

"...Dad?"

"The one and only." Alastor replied, opening his arms and expecting a hug.

Aria choked out a few sobs, staying where she was before running towards him and to his surprise, gave him a light punch to the face instead of a hug. Alastor was forced to back away and wince at the stinging sensation of Aria's fist against his jaw, but he understood. He deserved it.

Aria collapsed onto her knees once more as she started to cry loudly. "Why?! Why, dad?! Why did you leave?? Where were you, Alastor?! I thought you were...I thought..." She yelled, covering her face with her hands as she wailed.

All that weeping was heart-wrenching to hear, even for Alastor. As he watched his dear ward cry out of anger, confusion but also relief, he took it upon himself to kneel down before her and take her into his arms, trying to console her by giving her scratches on the ears and petting her hair while shushing her. "Shh, shhhh, my dear. I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere, I promise you..."

She struggled against him and hit him a few times on the arm, but eventually settled down and just broke down completely in his embrace. "Don't do that again, please.... Please, dad. I can't live without you." She pleaded, burying herself into his chest and finally allowing herself to hug him back.

He ignored the dull ache in his chest as Aria hugged him back, squeezing her tightly as his hand rubbed her back comfortingly. He was tempted to inflate his ego since Aria was so devoted to him, but for once, he refused it. Instead, he let the compassion, which had been hidden for so long, take over him.

"I swear on it, my dear. By my life, I swear that I will never, ever leave you alone again. Not ever." He whispered, planting a soft kiss on Aria's forehead. "I love you too much to do that."

Sniffling, Aria nuzzled into his chest and blinked slowly at him with tired, drowsy eyes from crying so much. "...I love you too, dad."

Alastor then lulled Aria into a deep slumber with the same lullaby his mother used to sing to him when he was younger, holding her in his arms as he poured out his heart into the song. Once he was certain that Aria had fallen completely asleep, Alastor sighed happily and picked her up, making way to the Hazbin Hotel, where the grand re-opening was about to proceed.

"One more kiss, then goodnight dear,
One more thrill of delight dear....
Through the long night of rest,
May my dreams be caressed
By the one I love the best..."

"One more kiss, then goodnight dear,
In your arms hold me tight...
And as long as we live,
We'll take and we'll give
One more kiss and then goodnight..."

Hello my lovely readers, are you still here? Good? Good. Here's some tissues if you need it(like I do haha) 🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻

Anywaaaaays

I never thought that this book would blow up, honestly. And you guys give the best comments ever like shut up yall are too funny 🥹 it leaves me cackling like an idiot

Trust me there are more chapters coming up, but keep in mind that the chapters from here on are completely fictional and fan-made, without any knowledge of what's going to happen on Season 2 of Hazbin Hotel. When it does come out, do you guys want me to make a new book about it or just continue this book only? Tell me please

All in all, thank you for y'all's support it really makes me tear up, and I'm so so so so SO happy that you all love Aria so much 🥹💕

And shout out to Ineedsleepandenergy , my bestie/editor/proofreader please give her some love too

Anyways it's midnight lmao so have a good day, my lovelies! See you in the next chapter~ muehehehehehe 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 638 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
296K 9.9K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
414K 9K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...
5.4K 160 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...