More than one night

By Just_writing_a_bit

AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted... More

Chapter 1: Meet Cute
Chapter 2: Plot twist
Chapter 3: The first time
Chapter 4: The morning after
Chapter 5: Meet me again?
Chapter 6: Let's talk
Chapter 7: Dinner and a love story
Chapter 9: A special car ride
Chapter 10: Cooperate event
Chapter 8: Double the attention
Chapter 11: Comfort and bonding
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 14: In private
Chapter 15: The follow-up meeting
Chapter 16: Relaxed Saturday
Chapter 17: Surprise appointment
Chapter 18: Doubts
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: A date with Natasha
Chapter 21: A night with Natasha
Chapter 22: Wanda's turn
Chapter 23: Happy End?
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5
Bonus chapter 6

Chapter 13: Threesome

1.9K 73 22
By Just_writing_a_bit

The car ride isn't exactly filled with silence, Wanda and Natasha are chatting about their days, occasionally asking me about mine. But I have trouble concentrating on anything but how much I need to be touched. I consider touching myself but I don't want to be the one curing this ache. I want Natasha to touch me and release me of this throbbing. Wanda's eyes catch mine in the rearview mirror and she smiles amused.

"Nat can be quite a tease, huh?" She asks, a tone to her voice that indicates she knows how I feel.

"Tell me about it." I reply, trying not to sound whiney or grumbly because of my sexual frustration.

"But don't worry, whenever she tease, she makes sure it's worth it." Wanda promises. I wish, I could see Natasha's face now as she puts her hand on Wanda's thigh and gives it a soft squeeze. "You just gotta trust her." 

"And be good." Nat asks, which sends a spark through my body. 

"What happens otherwise?" I ask, intrigued to learn more. Natasha and I haven't slept together yet. She played with my breasts the last time, which felt amazing but that's it. I can't tell how she is during sex and I am curious to learn more. Maybe also because I'm turned on and any kind of sexy talk is better than pretending, I'm not hot and bothered.
Natasha and Wanda share a glance before Wanda concentrates back on the streets.

"That depends on how well we know each other, where your limits are and what you're into." Natasha lists off, which doesn't tell me anything at all. "What's always fun is edging and if you decide to push my buttons, you have to live with the tension of not knowing whether or not I'm gonna let you come in the end." 

Her choice has a low hum to it that vibrates through my body, painting a picture in my head that does nothing to sooth my needs. 

"I've never been edged." I admit, not even sure why I am telling them but this feels like a safe space and it's not like I have anything else to do right now. 

"That's okay. Not everyone is into it. If you ever want to try it, let us know." Nat assures me, her voice soft, making me smile. It feels nice to know, I can talk to them about things like these without feeling embarrassed or weird.

"I will." I reply, diverting my attention out the window. We are turning into their driveway now, which means I am hopefully gonna get what I need very soon. Wanda is the first one to get out, followed by Nat, who opens my door for me. I smile at her in thanks, my eyes shortly darting over her outfit. 

"I'm guessing, you don't want to have a snack and chat right now?" Nat asks with a hint of a tease in her voice as she walks with me to the front door. Wanda glances back at us, a grin on her face as she opens the front door.

"You are right about that." I agree, trying to keep my voice leveled. Now that we are out of the car and the prospect of having my desire taken care of, it's grown quite strong again. Nat's suit might be another reason for that because she continuous to look smoking hot in it. 

We enter the hallway and I am quick to kick my shoes off and wait for any further directions. I could run straight upstairs and wait for Natasha and/or Wanda but this is still their house. I'm aware that Nat wouldn't have offered to take me to their place if she didn't have anything further in mind, but that doesn't mean I can just straight up expect it. 

Natasha slips out of her heels and the suit jacket, leaving her in just the button down and her tie. I bite my lip, just looking at her. She doesn't seem to be in any hurry. I groan and catch Wanda's eye, seeing her staring at Natasha in a similar way and I remember what Nat told me about how Wanda feels when Nat leaves with a tie. 

"Now you're both ogling me." Nat teases but sounds quite smug doing so.

"Shut up." Wanda mumbles and pulls Nat closer by the beltloops in her pants to kiss her. Nat doesn't protest and kisses her back, her hands instantly on Wanda's ass. 

So far, I've never seen them going at each other in a sexual way, not like this anyway and I have to say, it's kind of hot. Maybe I'm not the only one wanting Natasha right now, Wanda's just better at hiding it.
Nat pulls away from her wife, dragging her lower lip with her just a little, just enough to make Wanda gasp. That sound is enough to remind my of my own aching and I shuffle on my feet, a little unsure what to do. Natasha turns to me, a hungry look in her eyes that has my stomach glowing hot, excitement pushing through my veins. 

"Please tell me, I got your consent because I think I'd go crazy otherwise." She mumbles, pulling me against her and leaving hot kisses down my neck. I tilt my head back, being transported right back to the office.

"You absolutely do." I whimper as she bites into my neck. 

"Good." She murmurs, placing a kiss on the spot she just bit. "Let's go upstairs then." 

Her hand takes mine, guiding me towards the stairs. Her other hand reaches for Wanda, who gladly follow us. I didn't plan on having a threesome today but I can't say I'm against it. I'm honestly quite excited for it. Their bedroom hasn't changed since the last time I was here. The bed is neat but there are a few things scattered on top of the dressers. 

"I would want to give y/n the orgasm I teased her with first." She announces, sending a tingling over my skin. The last time we were in here, it was all about me and very soft, I have a feeling it's going to be different this time. But good different. Wanda purses her lips and pouts but nods. Nat chuckles and kisses Wanda's cheek.

"You can get yourself ready if you're impatient, my love." She suggests and Wanda's eyes light up. She doesn't pay any further attention to us and hurries over to the bed to throw away the pillows we won't need. I snicker at her actions, never having seen her like this. But I don't have much time to watch her before Nat pulls me into her and kisses me, stealing my breath and intensifying the heartbeat between my legs. 

"When I saw you in this button down, the only thing I wanted to do was strip you of it and have you on the table, my mouth on your breasts." She whispers hotly, sending more arousal down my body. I whimper, picturing it. Her hand traces the outline of my neckline, making goosebumps appear all over my skin. 

"I can't say, I haven't thought about sex when I saw you." I reply, my voice breathy and not quite as steady as I hoped. But how is it supposed to be steady when I was rubbing myself against her thigh half an hour ago and am now in their bedroom?

"Tell me, what did you think about?" Nat asks, placing kisses on my jaw while her hand slowly unbutton my shirt. I swallow, steadying myself with my hands on her waist. 

"About you and how you'd sent everyone out of the room before laying me on the table and pushing your fingers inside me." I whisper, biting my tongue at my own words. 

"Mhm, and what was I wearing?" Nat asks further, her voice still so sexy low and her hands now on my pants. I shiver, anticipating more of her touch. 

"Your suit. You didn't undress at all, you just took me on the table fully dressed." I admit, feeling heat rising in my cheeks. I've never had such thoughts at work or at all, not even with past partners. But something about Natasha today made them pop up in my head. 

"Very interesting." She hums and pushes down my pants. I kick them off, feeling a cool breeze against my heated skin. She slides the blouse down my arms until I am only wearing my underwear. But my bra doesn't last very long either. 

"I have to disappoint you though, I will be undressing for this." She whispers before nipping at my earlobe. I let out a silent moan.

"Not a disappointment." I promise, my hands finding her neck to untie the tie. Nat fiddles with her pants, stepping out of them after I rid her of her tie. She is quick in getting the rest of her clothes off, leaving me breathless with how beautiful she is. 

My attention is pulled away by a loud gasp. I look over to the bed, my eyes widening and I almost moan again. While Nat and I were talking, Wanda stripped and got out a vibrator. Her legs are spread as she lays on the bed, the hand with the toy between her legs while the other one plays with her breasts. It's such a hot sight that I almost forget to breathe. Natasha smiles proudly and fondly. 

"You good there, Wands?" She checks and Wanda nods, motioning for us to keep going. Nat looks back at me, a smirk on her face as she slowly walks me toward the bed. 

My legs feel a little shaky with excitement and I am glad when I get to sit down. Her eyes stay on me, fueling the fire inside me to an extend that I almost beg her to touch me however she wants as long as she does it. Having Wanda next to us is definitely not helping. Her soft sighs and gasps make my head spin like crazy. Nat settles down next to me, her red hair falling over her shoulder, tickling my arm a little.

"Can I see how humping me earlier made you feel?" She asks, her finger tips trailing over my naked side and I almost giggle. But I'm too aroused for it to actually tickle.

"Yes." I breathe out, trying not to squeeze my legs too tightly together. Nat's hand dips between my legs that I gladly part for her. I gasp when she touches me over the fabric and clasp the sheets with one hand. 

"You're totally soaked." She notices, running her finger against the fabric, pressing it against me. I gasp and whine, needing more of that but at the same time, I already feel a little sensitive from being on the edge for over half on hour now. 

"I like the way you feel." She tells me, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead and her fingers against my clothed entrance. I whimper, needing her to push deeper. I need to feel her, need her to please me. 

"Please." I whisper, looking at her with pleading eyes. I can take some teasing but being riled up during the meeting, then getting to grind against her hand and then sitting in the car can make my patience fade. 

"You want me to touch you here?" She asks, pushing her thumb against my clit and I gasp and arch my back. 

"Yes!" I reply breathlessly. 

"I will, but first, I need you to know you can ask me to stop at any point." She reminds me while tortuously toying with my clothed core. I whine and nod, just wanting to feel more, to feel stimulation and pleasure. 

"I know that." I tell her with a whine and she kisses my head again. Then she hooks her finger through my underwear and drags it down my legs until I can kick it off. My eyes dart to Wanda who watches us closely, the vibrator still between her legs but now moving up and down. 

"Ask her if she has come yet." Nat whispers into my ear. I look at Wanda's face, pleasure twisting on it but also lust. I've only seen her orgasm once and she was more vocal then. So far, she's only gasped and sighed with the occasional little moan. My eyes dart to her legs but I can't tell if she is just aroused or already had an orgasm.

"Did you come yet?" I ask, shiver when Nat's hands dance over my naked thighs. I spread them further for her, hoping it will make her hand slip between them and it does. Wanda's cheeks are flushed and she nods. 

"Tell her to use her words." Nat whispers again while slipping two fingers between my folds. I gasp and clench the sheets tighter. It feels weird to tell Wanda to do something, that's not the dynamic we had so far but she doesn't seem to mind at all.

"Use your words, please." I say and in return feel Nat's finger on my clit. I moan, my hips bucking into her touch. Fuck, I might be coming sooner than expected!

"Yes, I already came." Wanda says, her voice husky and layered with arousal. Somehow, hearing that makes me even more aroused, which Nat reacts to in collecting some of that heat and smearing it over my clit. I bite my lip hard to keep from moaning because this feels really good!

"Good girl." Natasha says, her eyes on Wanda. Wanda blushes even more, her movements speeding up for a few seconds. 

"But no more, only teasing. You know how much I love when I make you come." Nat instructs and Wanda easily nods, her pupils seeming to dilate at her wife's words. Then, Nat's attention is back on me. She runs the thumb of her free hand over my lip, freeing it from my teeth. 

"Don't conceal and of the beautiful sounds you can make, darling. I want to hear them all." She almost coos and kisses the tip of my nose, which has my heart melting. But only until she slides two fingers inside me, making me gasp and arch my back again. Her fingers are warm and slender and slide in easily. 

I start moving my hips, needing the stimulation that comes from it. Nat complies and starts thrusting in and out of me. At first rather slow, which has me whining. I am more than ready for more. Her movements speed up fast and before I can even comprehend it, I am letting out multiple little moans and curses. My hand clenches the sheets hard enough for my knuckles to turn white and the other hand reaches blindly for Natasha, settling on her thigh so I have something to hold on to. 

She slows down and I protest but she is quick to press her thumb to my clit, making that protest die. Her fingers scissor inside me, spreading me a little more open. It's a bit of a strange feeling that I've never felt before. There's a hint of a burn but it's not yet uncomfortable. More of a reminder that she is inside me and has full control over what she does to me, which is pretty hot. Nat watches my face closely as she repeats the action. A sigh slips from my lips but more at the contentment of knowing I can trust her and let myself fall into her arms. 

"Now, let's see how pretty you look when you come." She whispers, her teeth at my earlobe and her fingers sliding back into me. Her words are enough to make the coil inside my belly tighten. It takes her only a few more moments of thrusting into me, her thumb still rubbing my clit, to bring me to the edge. 

"Oh fuck, Natasha!" I moan as I come rather hard. My back arches off the bed and my legs squeeze around her hand, trapping her there. Which doesn't seem to bother her, she keeps moving, keeps kissing my neck as if she wasn't taking me apart right now. 

My legs fall open when the orgasm ends and she slowly pulls out. I feel very blissful, glad I finally got that orgasm and am not as needy any more. 

"You look so beautiful when you come." She says softly, cupping my face with her clean hand and giving me a sweet kiss that I smile into. Her compliment makes me blush but I doubt she really sees that with the blush that's already on my face from orgasming. 

"Thank you." I whisper, brushing my hand gently over her leg, liking the feeling of her bare skin. 

"Do you have more inside you?" She asks, a glint in her eyes that makes my stomach flip with excitement. 

"Yeah." I answer. The smirk on her face grows but instead of touching me again, she sits up and looks at Wanda. 

"Come here, baby." She says, padding the space between my legs. Wanda is quick to turn off the toy and crawl between my legs. Lust is written all over her face and the way she looks at me would make my legs buckle of I wasn't lying. 

"If I am correct, you are both very sensitive here." Natasha says, reaching out her hands to the both of us. She finds my clit instantly, rubbing it softly while doing the same to Wanda. Both of us gasp at that and Nat smirks. She pulls her hand away and I pout. But Wanda seems to get what she means and hooks her hands underneath my knees to pull them up. I watch her while Nat slides off the bed and out of my direct vision.

"Consent, sweetheart?" She asks, drawing small shapes into my skin. I shiver and am quick to nod.

"Do I have yours?" I ask back, making her smile.

"Fuck yeah." She replies and leans over me to kiss me. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, keeping her close while slipping my tongue into her mouth. 

Wanda shuffles closer to me and my legs automatically hook over her thighs. After a short adjusting, she grinds down on me and I gasp into her mouth when her center presses into mine. Fuck, that's good! I move my hips as much as I can to meet her movements, moaning softly into her neck when she kisses along my jaw. 

My hands grip her tighter on a particular harder grind. Wanda reaches around and pulls my hands from her shoulders, intertwining them with hers while putting more of her weight on my hips. I look up at her, my chest heaving fast and my whole body set on fire. With a smirk on her lips, she pins my hands into the matrass next to me, shifting her weight to keep them there. The action itself and her expression while doing so is so hot, I let out a soft moan, which makes her eyes sparkle with lust.

Near my legs, the matrass dips down and I try to look around Wanda to see Natasha. She's wearing a harness with a dark red dildo attached to it. I groan just at the side of it. Wanda stops her administrations, feeling Natasha behind us as well.

Natasha's hands brush gently over Wanda's back and they share a short glance that makes Nat smile and kiss Wanda's bare back. Then she slides her hand further down and I can't see her actions anymore. But I can see Wanda's face twisting with pleasure and hear a gasp slipping from her lips. Natasha moves forward in a thrusting motion and multiple things happen at once. Natasha groans happily while Wanda moans and I gasp because Wanda's pelvis pushes harder into mine. 

"Go on." Nat encourages us and almost as if to encourage us with actions as well, she thrusts forward as well, making Wanda and me rub against each other again. 

"Where...I mean..." I blabber, not quite able to get the words out with the friction against my clit. Wanda moans into my neck, the sound vibrating against my skin, making me feel even hotter.

"She's fucking me from behind but not anal." She supplies between moans. I gasp at a particular hard thrust that I can feel in my own body. Just at the thought of that, I clench around nothing and have to let out a shaky breath. 

"Not yet." Nat says with a grin in her voice, that is a little more breathy now as well. Wanda rolls her eyes and pushes her hips back as if to communicate with Nat. 

In response, Nat takes one of her hands that are holding Wanda's hips to help her thrust, and slaps it down on Wanda's ass cheek, which makes Wanda moan out loudly. My eyes widen in surprise. Natasha smirks smugly, seeming very happy with that reaction and going back to thrusting. 

"We barely do anal...it's - ahh, not always what we want." Wanda gasps loudly, burying her face in my neck again, her teeth scraping my skin there, making my heart miss a beat. 

I sigh softly and gasp at another harder thrust from Nat. This feels incredibly intimate for so many reasons. For one, I've never been in this position with Wanda before, it feels so good and vulnerable at the same time. So much of our skin is touching while we both seek pleasure from each other. And then there's the fact that Natasha is currently thrusting into Wanda, fucking her while she's on top of me. Everything about this feels intense and I am not quite able to grasp it all. But at the same time it's so hot and I know, this won't be the last threesome we're gonna have. 

"Come on." Nat almost coos, thrusting faster, making Wanda rut against me, her teeth now digging into my skin but I don't mind. 

I'm starting to build up a high myself, the constant rocking of her core against mine and the overall situation too arousing and stimulating not to. Wanda whimpers softly and squeezes my hands. I can't tell if she's still moving or if it's all from Nat's thrusting but I can tell Wanda is close. 

The sound of a slap echoes through the room and paired with Wanda biting my skin and grunting into my neck, I know it's not just their bodies slapping together. I didn't know Wanda liked pain but I am way too occupied with my own pleasure to think about that now. 

Suddenly, Wanda's movements become sloppy and her body tenses, her bite stinging, before she collapses onto me, more of her weight resting on me. The thought of her just having an orgasm spurs me on to have another one myself. I need another one. 

Natasha seems to feel a similar way because she starts to move faster, thrusting harder and rougher. Wanda moans loudly against my neck but doesn't give any indication that it's too much. 

"Doing so good, baby. One more, I know you both got one more inside you." Natasha encourages us, her breath heavy and fast and her voice thick. 

At this point, I'm not sure if she wants to push me over the edge or Wanda or herself. Either way, I start gasping when the orgasm nears, the rubbing of our clits and cores hitting perfectly, making me close my eyes tightly. I squeeze Wanda's hands, gasp for air and feel myself clenching around nothing. 

With a particular hard thrust of Natasha, another sharp bite from Wanda and the rutting together of our bodies, I fly over the edge, feeling Wanda do the same. Nat lets out a low moan herself, which I've never heard before but I instantly know I need to hear that more often.

Somehow, the chaos of our bodies dissolves and I find myself lying next to Natasha, Wanda on her other side. My body is exhausted but very satisfied and happy. Wanda is snuggling into Natasha, her face buried in her neck, one leg draped over her thighs. Natasha looks over at me, gently running her hand through my hair. Her eyes land on my neck and she softly tilts my head to the side. I let her and hiss slightly when her finger caresses a sore spot.

"The little vampire here bit you twice, hm?" She asks, softly drawing shapes onto Wanda's back. Wanda is too blissed out to really respond and just hums. 

"Yeah." I hum and tilt my head back to look at her.

"We should take care of that once we get up, just to make sure it doesn't leave a mark or anything." Nat suggests gently. 

A second later she pokes Wanda's side, making the brunette giggle. Whatever she said, it must have caused this reaction.

Natasha looks back at me and smiles softly and brushes hair out of my face before offering me to cuddle closer as well. I rest my head on her shoulder, my leg sliding between hers. Wanda lifts her leg long enough to let me do so before draping it over the both of us. I smile, enjoying the closeness to the both of them and the way Natasha tickles her fingers up and down my back.

 This is really nice, I could totally get used to it. 

A/n: Uhm, yeah. Let me know what you think?
I know, a lot of you don't comment (a lot) on smut chapters but I'd really like to hear how you feel about this one. :D

Also, this isn't proofread. And I promised you something would cum with this chapter ;D 

Thanks for reading and love to you all and maybe go outside and touch some grass <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.7K 139
Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What happens when their paths cross at a club an...
12.6K 397 17
The devil goes on vacation and tries to help her little brother and his team (the avengers) win the battles that the avengers couldn't do on their ow...
45.1K 1.2K 9
Y/n has feelings for her stepmother but knows it's not right. But that doesn't make the feelings go away. When she decides to push her away, it becom...
132K 3.7K 40
The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat x fem reader The characters don't belon...