PHOENIX DROP HIGH X READER

By Jay_Pop

you apply to phoenix drop and got in! it wasn't the school you've hoped to attend but the school you can affo... More

FIRST DAY
THE WANNA BE
DETENTION :(
FIRST WEEK OVER
SK
FILLER
SCHOOL
UPDATE
DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?
AWOOOOO
SPORTS
SK 2
T HANGOUT!!
THE RO'MEAVE'S
update
GARROTH! + L?
update

BAKE SALE

43 4 1
By Jay_Pop

i stayed alongside kawaii~chan on her bake sale. until she put me in a maid outfit and persuaded me to go advertising around the hallways for any potential customers.

i purposely ran into a couple of people. my tail and ears helped me to sell cupcakes.

i bumped into dante.

"woah!" dante stumbled before landing on two feet. he then turned to see what caused him to almost trip, which was me.

"oh wow, look at you! need some help, little lady?" dante smirks, helping me up from the floor.

i kindly look up at him. "w-well, i kind of need help.. i'm helping my friend run a bake sale and.. and, i need customers. i-if you can help me and buy a few cupcakes. i would be so grateful, dante."

i leaned into his chest.

he gently wrapped his arms around me. "o-of course! heheha! anything to get that sad look off your face." his face was slowly but surely turning beat red.

i pulled away and clapped my hands together. "great! it's down at the cafeteria, make sure to buy it from the meif'wa club! i could always count on you dante!" i said, dropping the helpless act.

"glad i can be of some help, beautiful. i'll catch you later." he said, blowing me a kiss and hopefully heading to the club.

dante is kind of hard to fluster.

i've mostly gotten a bunch of people i know.

i leaned against the wall, who else haven't i run into?

i felt someone hit the side of my foot, almost tripping over it. "watch where you're stepping!" the wolf shouted at me. he growled as he adjusted himself to look at me. his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

his face gently softened as he checked me out. "you're that girl who was deemed to be the best player on the freshman team, aren't you?"

he was scary! he was a werewolf and had red eyes!

i nod my head as a reply.

"heh, i don't bite. what was your name again?"

i gulped, and my body became stiff. there was an aura surrounding him, a powerful aura.

"f/n." i softly and quietly told him.

"the maid outfit?"

something about him, i didn't want to go against him. i can't forget the job that i was assigned to do!

"u-umm, i'm selling cupcakes at the cafeteria..  if you can, i don't know. maybe help me out and buy a few? it'll be really great!" i said, clapping my hands together as i normally did with a cheerful smile.

"hmm, i suppose i can. the name's balto. don't forget it." he smugly told me while rising his own ego, before he left. he had quite the dominant presence.

i ran into a couple of more students.

they ended up obeying and buying cupcakes!

i could say that my looks came in handy. as well as my very nice personality.

vylad complimented my outfit and said i looked cute! he is so sweet. vylad also joined in for a while to sell cupcakes before hanging out with aphmau.

then, i ran into the super senior. he looked all edgy, and stuff. he was leaning against the wall and zoning out.

i decided to lean against the wall beside him. "hey there, i know we're like, well like, hate each other but if you do this small little favor then i'll never bother you again. i just need you to purchase cupcakes."

i tried to recreate the cutest puppy eyes i once did when i was smaller. he only looked over to me, scrunching up his nose. "hey! what's with that look? don't i look cute enough to advertise?"

"pfft, cute? you'd lose at a beauty pageant for horses." i smacked his arm. "ow! what was that for?!" he shouted at my face. "are you calling me ugly? you jerk!" i shouted back at his face.

we continued to shout at each other which riles up a crowd.

"i don't have time for a puny wolf."

"what do you even have time for then?! you don't have friends or a social life! maybe instead of fighting me, you should actually try to become somethin' with your foolish life! why so quiet? finally understood that you're a nobody? stupidly pathetic. at least somethin' went through your empty head!"

he slowly walked towards me. as much as i was scared, i was not going to embarrass myself in front of a bunch of people! i seriously can't back down.

"i don't fight little girls. grow up from being fun-sized, and then maybe your ridiculous comments can hurt me." he looked down at me and lifted his head to be more intimidating.

"do you think you scare me? just because you're big and a guy?"

"you should realize how stupid you're being."

"woah, hey! what's going on here? break it up." teony intervened between the both of us, pushing us away from each other. "we can come to our senses! which is.. leaving each other alone! i seriously don't want to write you guys a write-up. my fingers are cramping." her fingers were visibly shaking.

"we can act like civilized people. o-oh, well, people and werewolves. now apologize and make up." teony huffs her cheeks in the hope of us withdrawing from the argument.

i sighed in defeat. "since i'm more mature, i can know my mistake for even encountering you."

he furiously furrowed his eyebrows. "ugh."

he then left, left? how can you just leave?! no apology either?? stupid jerks these days.

i was about to yell at him before teony stopped me. "f/n, hun, don't pay any attention to him. he's trying to get under your skin. you're better than this, now go sell your cupcakes. everyone, stop crowding before i have to write you all up for disruption!"

the students immediately separate, going through different hallways. "i have to keep patrolling but if anyone upsets you, you can come find me." teony told me as she ruffled my head and left.

i fixed my hair and settled my hair to straighten my hair from the top.

i think by now, kawaii~chan should have sold all her cupcakes. i headed down the stairs and to the cafeteria. she was confronting lucinda.

"you obviously cheated! no way people would like you, are baking!" lucinda eyes kawaii~chan, up and down. completely judging her.

i came and stood in front of kawaii~chan. "lucinda! why are you yelling at her?" lucinda subtly looked bothered.

"you interfered with the rules?! f/n isn't a werewolf nor a meif'wa!"

"well, sasha isn't a witch so we're even!"

"yoo." sasha said, barging into their petty fight.

"hmp, whatever, it's not like my cupcakes bring all the boys to the yards, and their like, it's better than yours.." lucinda said, insulting her. what is that even supposed to mean? whatever i say, it's not like they're going to stop fighting.

i can still try.

"ladies, ladies, there's seriously no need to fight! you both cheated, we can get over it."

"no! kawaii~chan believes that baking should be done traditionally! not with witchcraft, lucinda~chan could not bake without witchcraft even if her life depended on it!!" she shouted in her squeaky voice.

"you only sold out of cupcakes cause you had f/n out and about! if it weren't for f/n, no one would have bought your tasteless baking! you're lucky that f/n is so darn cute, she technically saved your failing pastries!"

they bickered with each other, leaving sasha and i, out of the conversation.

she lifted her hands at me and waved to me. i copied her exact moves.

their argument began escalating to the point they got chased by miss hyria. i heard a flash by sasha's phone. "sorry, picture." a little smile arose from her mouth. i laughed it off, leaving sasha to go change into my normal uniform.

i unwrinkled my dress from the bottom. i had to go back to my locker.

now that the bake sale is done, walking around in a maid outfit is embarrassing. i got many looks and vague comments, most likely directed towards my clothes.

"f-f/n, hey!" garroth staggered over to me, while i paused. is he nervous? why did he stutter my name?

he eyed my outfit but didn't comment on it.

"sorry, i haven't talked to you lately. i've been caught up with baseball recently, you know, with the new rookies and baseball captain activities has taken a toll on my schedule."

"i was still, uh. a-are you still coming over? ahem, are you still coming over for dinner?"

"of course! i'll be glad to come over."

"lovely, i guess, i'll see you later."

__

GARROTH

i adjusted my tie. i couldn't mess this up, not today. my sleeves were messy, so i fixed them. vylad barged into my room with his tie in hand. "yoo!" he joyfully chirped. "little brother, i thought i taught you how to put on your tie." i told him, taking his tie from his hands and wrapping it around his neck to the front.

"i'm not a big fan of ties." he simply replied, but slowly a small smile formed on his face. "soo, who's the lucky lady, you invited?" he asked in a curious tone.

my face must have gave him a subtle hint. "oooo, your face is red! is it a girl you're crushing on? aw, you can tell me! i'm your little bro after all."

i tied his tie, leaving his question unanswered.

am i crushing on her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
29 0 5
You are new to highschool life and have to adapt! You have a few challenges but in the end you'll meet your way to the love of your life. WARNINGS: S...
252K 6.6K 30
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...
41.6K 849 64
Y/N has always been a high mark student. Well that's before she met Gene. She met him when she transferred to Phoenix Drop from Meteli. She was a pe...