Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (🍋LIME🍋)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (🍋LIME🍋).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (🍋LEMON🍋)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (🍋VAGGIE LEMON🍋)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (🍋CHARLIE LEMON🍋)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer

Like Daughter, Like Father.

1K 36 16
By Nexaverse

Everyone looked at the woman in confusion as he burst through the front door singing her verse. 

Lucifer: Who?

Mimzy: Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it because I'm adorable? 

Y/N: Probably because we don't know who you are. 

Alastor then did something unbelievable. He approached Mimzy with open arms as a means of embrace. 

Alastor: Mimzy!

Mimzy: Alastor! Sweetie! Dollface! So good to see you! How have you been? Good? Good. 

Then everyone looked with shock and surprise as the Radio Demon and Mimzy embraced in a hug. 

Mimzy/Alastor: Mmmm...~

Y/N: Uhhhh...Just to be clear. We're all seeing that...right?

Vaggie: Yeah...We are. I guess he does have a heart.

Y/N: Has he never? 

Vaggie: Only to those who cross him. 

Mimzy: Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory and I'd figured I come by, and say hi! For old-time's sake. 

Alastor: Of course, sweetheart. Everyone is welcome here. 

Charlie then walked up to the duo. 

Charlie: Aww, how nice! So you two know each other. 

Mimzy: Oh, yeah. We go way back. Ran into the same circus when we were alive. You know, that one used to be the one where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor and then keep up with me on the dance floor. 

Alastor: Oh, Quite a talent this gal is. Ho ho, you should've seen her in her heyday. 

Mimzy: Hey! Watch it, tall, dark, and creepy. I'm still in my prime. Oh...Oh, my stars. 

Mimzy looked and saw Lucifer in the Hotel. 

Mimzy: Is...Is that Lucifer!?

Y/N: The one and only. 

Mimzy: Move it!

Mimzy had to make a good impression so she pushed everyone out of the way for her to curtsy in front of her. 

Mimzy: Pleased to meet you, Your Highness. Alastor, you gotta warn a gal when she's in mixed company.

Lucifer Morningstar: Charmed, I'm sure.

Alastor: As much as I love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue. 

Lucfier insisted by pushing his daughter away from Alastor. 

Lucifer Morningstar: I'm sure Charlie can show me around. 

Alastor wasn't going to let Lucifer go with Charlie alone so he stopped him. 

Alastor: Nonsense. We started the hotel, we'll show it off together. Right, Charlie. 

Charlie: Oh. right. You guys just stay here, Vaggie and I can handle Dad. 

Alastor: Mimzy, why don't you let the others help settle you in and I'll be back before you know it. 

Mimzy smiled with an innocent grin and Alastor went off to show the king the hotel with Charlie and Vaggie. 

Angel Dust: How come you're not going with them? 

Y/N: Bodyguard, remember? I'll join them later. 

Mimzy: Yo, bodyguard. Where can a girl get a drink around here? 

Y/N: At the bar, Mimzy.

Husk: (growls) 

Mimzy then saw a familiar face. 

Mimzy: My oh my, is that Husker!? I see Alastor still has you slinging hooch. (chuckles) Classic. How have ya been, furball? 

Husk then gave Mimzy a forced smile. 

Husk: Good...until five minutes ago.    

Mimzy: Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me. You might hurt my feelings.

Y/N: So...You know Alastor, Husk, and Niffty? 

Mimzy: Oh, yeah. We all go way back. Done a lot of shenanigans together. So Niffty, whatcha been up to? 

Niffty: Fighting bugs. 

Mimzy: And uh...How's that working out for you? 

Niffty: They're winning...

(SHING)

Niffty: But not for long.

Mimzy: Uh-huh. 

Husk then reluctantly gave Mimzy her drink.

Mimzy: Thanks, pussycat. 

Husk: Oh, fuck you.

Y/N: Husk! She's a guest. 

Husk: Not to me.

Angel Dust and Sir Pentious joined up with them.

Angel Dust: So you and Alastor are like what? Friends? 

Y/N: It looked like it.

Mimzy: Well, that's your words, not mine. But I think it fits. (laughs) 

However, everyone knew that someone like the Radio Demon would not be trusted too lightly.

Mimzy: Why so surprised? 

Y/N: Mimzy...It's the Radio Demon. One of the most Overlords Pentagram City ever had. 

Angel Dust: And knowing what he's capable of...Didn't know he had any of those due to his status. He's been here and he's still a big, creepy mystery. What's his deal? 

Mimzy then started to smirk evilly.

Mimzy: Well, you've probably heard the stories. He appeared in Hell suddenly, making a splash quicker than anyone had ever seen. At first...People wanted to dismiss him, But soon...Overlords started going missing.

Y/N: M-Missing? The current ones, right? 

Mimzy: Oh no. Those are small ones. We're talking heavy hitters. Ones that existed before Alastor came down here. Ones that were the best of the best in the class. No one knew what happened to them until these strange radio broadcasts started going out from his Radio Tower. 

Mimzy: All you could hear was screams. Each time an Overlord went missing...There'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast. That was when Alastor revealed himself as the Radio Demon. And anyone who messed with him...Well...Let's just say...His broadcast never lacked new voices.

Everyone looked quite fearful of Alastor now after hearing that story. 

Mimzy: But underneath it all, he's a total sweetie. 

Everyone: (😨😨😨)

Mimzy: Put on some jazz and pour a couple of fingers of rye, and he becomes a kitten. 

Y/N: Woman, how can you not...be fucking afraid...of him...

Mimzy: Stop with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while. Can I get another one of these? Husker? 

Everyone saw Husk just up and left. 

Mimzy: Oh, what the fuck? I guess he left. You, bodyguard. 

Y/N: My name is Y/N. 

Mimzy analyzed Y/N from the bottom up. 

Mimzy: Hmm...Strange. You don't have the body structure of a normal bodyguard, but size doesn't matter. 

Y/N looked at Mimzy unamusingly. 

Y/N: I think I'm starting to understand why Husk doesn't like you.

Mimzy: Oh, don't worry. I know my manners. So you're the famous girl that's under the Princess' leash or the Princess of Fashion's leash? 

Y/N: You...You heard? 

Mimzy: Word travels fast in Pentagram. First few days down here and you're already winning sheep? 

Y/N: Not by choice in the matter. Not to mention she's one of the Vees.

Mimzy: (laughs) "The Vees"? What kind of name is that? Hold on. They're the Moth, TV, and Diva, correct? 

Y/N: Last time I checked, yes.

Mimzy: Which one's your boss? The Moth?

Y/N: Oh, FUCK no. I'd rather sell my soul to Carmilla Carmine and be her enforcer rather than be that horny moth's prostitute. Spider's his. 

Mimzy looked at Angel Dust and then back at Y/N. 

Mimzy: Huh. Thought that moth was yours to deal with.

Angel Dust: Nope. She's the lucky one. 

Y/N: I got the Diva. Velvette, the Regina George of Hell.

Mimzy: Sold your soul to be in the fashion show, eh? 

Y/N then gave a smug smile. 

Y/N: Sold what soul? 

Mimzy then looked at Y/N surprised. 

Mimzy: Wait...Do you have your soul intact??? For this long???

Y/N: So far, yes.

Mimzy: Huh. No wonder why you were able to piss them off one by one. 

Y/N: They deserve it. No one is getting my soul. Period. 

Mimzy: Right.

Y/N: I'm gonna find Husk and bring him back. Husk cannot leave his post. 

Mimzy: You go do that, missy.

Before Y/N could leave, she gave Mimzy an unamused glare again. 

Y/N: Do not call me, "missy".

Mimzy: Don't blame me. You're the eye candy around these parts.

Y/N rolled her eyes and headed to find Husk. 

Y/N: Pentious, keep an eye on Mimzy. If anything else comes to our front door, let me know. 

Sir Pentious: Of course!

-----------------------

Later on, Y/N followed down the dark hallway and could hear Charlie's voice in the distance. She was leading her dad down the hall with Vaggie and Alastor. 

Charlie: So once we have proof that redemption is possible, This hotel will be full of demons wanting to check out into Heaven. We just need a little more time to prove it. the sharing circles haven't been working as fast as I hoped, but I think that...

Y/N spied on them from the corner and saw Husk walking up to Alastor. 

Y/N: Husk, what are you doing?

Husk: Hey, uh...Boss? Can I have a word? 

Alastor granted Husk's request and waited for Charlie, Vaggie, and Lucifer to be far away so they could talk privately. 

Alastor: What is it? 

Husk: I know Mimzy is close to you, but you and I both know that Mimzy only shows up when she needs something. That bitch is trouble, and who knows what kind of demon she fucked with to come running to you this time.

Alastor: It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker. Who in their right mind would cross me? 

Husk: I mean...(sighs) You've been gone a while and it's not like anyone knows why.

Alastor: They don't need to know. And don't you worry your fuzzy head about it?  

Alastor then went to pet Husk's ear, irritating him. 

Husk: (growls) You may own my soul, but I ain't your fucking pet!

Alastor: (giggles) But you are, Ha ha!

Husk then said something that shook the world. 

Husk: (growls) Big talk for someone who's also on a leash...

(BZZZZZ)(STATIC)

Y/N: (gasps)

Y/N was at a loss for words. Alastor, the Radio Demon, had his soul owned by someone else!??

Alastor then turned to glare at Husk, showing off his radio eyes and his reindeer antlers coming out. 

Alastor: (chuckles) What did you say?

(SHOOM)(CLINK)

Husk: ACK! 

Husk then struck Alastor's last nerve as a green chain strapped him by the neck and pinned him down. 

Husk: Nothing, I um...(chokes) 

Alastor: If you ever say that again, I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams for EVERY OTHER disrespectful WRETCH who DARES to question me. 

Husk shook with fear as he underestimated Alastor's patience and submitted to his will. 

Husk: Understood...

Alastor calmed down to his current form and prepared to walk away, leaving Husk shaking in fear. 

Alastor: Lovely. (chuckles) Good talk, my good man. Always nice to catch up. 

Once Alastor left, Y/N went out of hiding. 

Y/N: Are you okay, Husk?

Husk: Yeah...Yeah...I'll...Be fine.

 Y/N helped Husk up but then replaced her expression with a confused expression.

Y/N: Husk, what did you just say 

Husk: I...I said nothing. It's none of your...

Y/N: The Radio Demon's also on a leash??

Without saying anything, Husk reluctantly nodded. 

Y/N: How is that possible? I thought Overlords only get to own human souls. 

Husk: It doesn't work like that. Remember how I told you I used to be an Overlord? 

Y/N nodded in response. 

Husk: Over...Overlords are also Sinners with owned souls in their possession. This means as long as they maintain the power they hold...

Y/N: They can also not have their soul owned. 

Husk: Yeah...

Y/N: Okay...Okay...What about Mimzy?

Husk: You cannot trust her. Regardless of how she acts. 

Y/N: What kind of trouble did she get herself into? 

Husk: Lots. One time, she came to Alastor to save her from some demons who said she cheated in poker. Another time, she injured one of the Overlords' daughters for one last bottle.

Y/N: And this time? 

Husk: I don't know, but that bitch is trouble. Everywhere she goes, she brings other people into her problems. 

Y/N: Hmm...Go wait back in the lobby. I'll go catch up with the others. 

Husk nodded in response and Y/N rushed to find Charlie and the others.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, Charlie and Vaggie were still trying to impress Lucifer with the means of the Hazbin Hotel and their progress to help with redemption. 

Vaggie: And we've been almost able to find Angel's drug stashes. Well almost of them...

Charlie: As for Y/N, she has shown impeccable progress here at the Hotel. She participated in every event and even, EVEN, helped defend us against some Overlords who were asking for it. So once that's out of the way, it should be much smoother sailing. 

Lucifer Morningstar: Well, certainly...That...That is something. 

Soon, Y/N finally reunited with Charlie and the others. 

Y/N: Hey, guys. 

Vaggie: Oh, there you are, Y/N.

Charlie: We just finished talking about you. 

Y/N: (chuckles) Well, I hope I made a good impression.

Charlie: So...Dad, what do you think?

Lucifer Morningstar: About what?

Charlie: The hotel.

Lucifer Morningstar: Oh! Yes! It does- it does look much better now, doesn't it? (chuckles) You know, but I'm thinking this railing needs work, one good push and you'd just go right over the edge! Whoopie! Bye bye! (chuckles) 

Vaggie, Charlie, and Y/N looked at Lucifer in confusion. Was he not listening to Charlie's dream at all??

Charlie: What? No, no, the plan, Dad! What do you think about using the hotel to help sinners?

Lucifer Morningstar: (exhales) Alright, I mean, look, I love that you want to see the best in people, but these sinners, you know, they're just the worst. I, I don't know how much you can realistically expect from them, and Heaven? Hohooo boy, Heaven, is not exactly as carefree as you might think. Yeah, they have rules, lots of rules, and they aren't as open-minded as you'd hope.

Charlie: These are our people, Dad, I... I have to try!

Lucifer: Our "people" Charlie, are awful! They got gifted free will and look what they did with it! Everything's terrible! (wheeze) I just don't want you to put yourself on the line for people like them. 

Y/N: We've heard of how you became King down here, Your Highness, and with all due respect. You're right...

The three looked at Y/N as Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: You're right about these sinners being the worst down here. But the thing is...you never gave anyone free will because they were born with it. 

Lucifer Morningstar: What do you mean? 

Y/N: Your...(inhales deeply) Your wife...the Queen...And Charlie's mother...Is living proof of that free will. She willingly left the Garden of Eden and because of that single act, that brought you two together. You never gave anyone the gift of free will and you may have influenced them, but you didn't make them do it because humans start this stuff on their own. Humans were made to be defiant. Always have been, and always will be. And if there wasn't any free will...then Lilith would've just swore fealty to Adam and Charlie wouldn't have been born. We wouldn't have met her. 

Lucifer then started to rethink what happened in the Garden of Eden and realized that Y/N was making a good point. Lillith did leave Adam and fell in love with him. And that was a sin, but a defiant act of love. 

Y/N: The people down here...some of them deserve damnation. But others...People I've met never deserved to be down here. 

Vaggie: Yeah. And...Y/N's proof of it. 

Lucifer Morningstar: Yeah...Charlie...Told me what happened. I'm sorry.

Y/N: I sinned willingly to protect my sister. I saved her the first time. I don't know about the second cause I died that time. Your daughter is trying to save the kingdom. Your kingdom from the Angels. And ever since I came down here, I started to see Angels through a different perspective. The First Man, Adam, was not who I expected to be. And if I remember correctly, didn't he also eat from the Tree of Knowledge, after his wife, Eve ate it? 

Lucifer Morningstar: Yeah, he did. 

Y/N: Then why would he be accepted in Heaven after eating from the Fruit of Knowledge? But that's not the point. you may not have been given the chance to see the good in humanity, but there is goodness in them. Yes, they fight. They kill. They betray one another, but they also laugh, and love. Doesn't matter which realm we are in, it's the humanity in them that makes them unique. 

Y/N then went to push Charlie to her father. 

Y/N: That's what your daughter was trying to achieve: Bringing out the humanity in demons. Because...we have a saying on Earth. "No one Bad is ever truly bad, and no one good is ever truly good". Doesn't matter if we're good or bad, it's the actions that judge you for who you are. 

Lucifer took it in as Charlie grabbed Vaggie and Y/N's hands, standing together. But Y/N felt her ears twitching as something bad was coming. 

Y/N: Oh, shit! Girls, GET DOWN!

(ZOOM)

Charlie/Vaggie: AGH! Woah!

Lucifer saw the three girls get down and he looked down to see something. It turns out Y/N sensed a bullet was coming and was able to successfully move Vaggie and Charlie out of the way.

Lucifer Morningstar: Then tell me. Would they like redemption?

Vaggie: Geez! What now?!

Lucifer Morningstar: Well, that.

Lucifer looks down so the group can see a mafia of loan shark demons knocking aggressively at the front door. They hit the doors with a battering ram with the leader of the loan shark mafia looks up at the balcony.

Loan Shark Leader: Mimzy! We know you're in there you lousy bitch!

Y/N rushed to grab her rifle and aimed it at the leader of the loan sharks, but Charlie eased to not engage. 

Charlie: Um...Hello down there! What brings you to the Hazbin Hotel!?

Loan Shark Leader: Give us Mimzy or we will raze this building to the ground! 

Charlie: Um...We don't know any..."Mimzy". Do you wanna check in at the Hotel? 

(BAM)

Everyone: WOAH!

The Loan Sharks chose to stop talking and tried to break the door down. 

Vaggie: What the hell do they want?

Y/N then remembered what Husk said to Alastor. 

-----------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Husk: "...You and I both know that Mimzy only shows up when she needs something. That bitch is trouble and who knows what kind of demon she fucked with to come running to you this time."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

-----------------------

And remembering it only made Y/N angry.

Y/N: I think I know...Your Majesty? 

(SHOOM)

Lucifer opened up a portal leading everyone back to the main lobby.  

Mimzy: Oh shit.

Vaggie: ¿¡Que Carajo?!

Charlie: What's going on?!

Y/N: Mimzy, what the fuck did you do!?

Mimzy: I...didn't do anything. 

(BAM)(SCRATCH)

Y/N: MIMZY!!!

Y/N was not playing around as Husk was right about Mimzy being trouble as she slammed her fist on the bar counter, making her claws scratch through the surface, scaring Mimzy. Her eyes were pools of Yellow fear as she stared into Mimzy's soul.

Y/N: (growling) What...Did you...DO?

Soon, all eyes were on Mimzy, forcing her to tell the truth. And after a few seconds. She reluctantly confessed her sins. 

Mimzy: I...maaaaaay be in trouble with some loan sharks. I may or may not have borrowed 50 grand from—

(THUD)

Mimzy: EEP!

Loan Shark Leader: You better come out!

Mimzy went to hide behind the bar, while Y/N slowly approached around it, heading to Mimzy as she slowly backed away in fear. 

Y/N: (growling) 50 Grand? 50 FUCKING Grand? From the Sharks?

Mimzy: Uh...Yeah. (chuckles nervously) And...may have stolen a car...and crashed it...Into the loan shark's girlfriend. But that bitch had it coming! So uh...oops?

Y/N's eye twitched in anger as Vaggie and Charlie were worried for Y/N's wellbeing but made a glare and pointed at Mimzy, threatening her. 

Y/N: You went all the way here...To Alastor...to hide from the fucking mafia, who are sharks? You came here to have the Radio Demon kill them for you?? You brought trouble to our front doorstep because you're FUCKING BROKE!?

Mimzy nodded out of fear.

Mimzy: Um...Yes?

Y/N: Stay. Right. Fucking. Here. We'll deal with you later. 

Y/N then went to take care of the Mafia, leaving Mimzy worried about what Y/N would do to her. 

(FWOOSH)

Everyone: AHH!

Everyone saw the Loan Sharks throwing Molotovs through the windows, causing fire to spread. 

Niffty: My windows!

Sir Pentious: AH! We're under siege! Ah! Take cover!

Lucifer Morningstar: You see, this is what I'm talking about Charlie. Build something nice, invite them in, offer them everything, and they bring violence and chaos to your doorstep. It doesn't matter how well-intentioned you are. They're always going to disappoint you.  

Y/N: THIS IS NOT EDEN, YOUR MAJESTY! Son of a bitch!

Y/N headed to the window aimed her rifle at one of the sharks and fired. 

(BANG)(SPLORTCH)

She successfully shot one of them in the head,  but then silently engulfed the environment....as the sharks then glared at Y/N.

Loan Sharks: (growling)

Y/N: Oh, shit.

(RATATATATATATA)

Y/N quickly got down as the sharks then wanted Y/N's head this time. 

Y/N: Fuck! Vaggie!

Vaggie: Everyone, get to a safe distance! Y/N and I will deal with this. 

???: No need, dear.

Vaggie and Y/N saw Alastor preparing to do battle.

Alastor: Leave it to me. It's time I remind everyone why I am here. 

Mimzy: UGH! FINALLY! Took ya long enough. 

Everyone: SHUT UP, MIMZY!

Mimzy immediately stayed quiet after everyone yelled at him. Alastor then channeled his shadow and dark magic as he grew into his demon form. 

Alastor: A reminder to all not to mess with the Radio Demon. (laughing evilly)

Alastor charged ahead, attacking every single Loan Shark that dared attack back.

Loan Sharks: (screaming)

Alastor: (demonic) I will devour each and every one of you.

(KRAK)(SNAP)(SPLORTCH)

Alastor then went on a killing spree, killing every single Loan Shark Demon that he could get his hands on. 

Y/N: Jesus...

???: (fierce yell)

The group saw one of the sharks for them, but Vaggie threw her Angelic Spear at them, killing them.

(SLICE)

While Y/N helped with any stragglers she aimed for any sharks that got through and tried to raid the Hotel. 

(BANG BANG BANG)

Vaggie then went and charged for the stragglers too, showing off her skills with a spear. 

(SLICE)(BANG BANG)

Mimzy: Yeah! Crush them Fish!

Y/N: (growls)

Y/N turned to glare at Mimzy, telling her to go back into hiding, which she did out of fear.

Lucifer: Mhm, you see? What'd I tell you? Charlie, sinners are violent psychopaths, hell-bent on causing as much pain and destruction as they can. There's no point in trying.

Charlie: Dad! Stop! He's defending this hotel! My friends are defending the hotel! It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped, but he's doing it for me! How come he can have faith in me but my father can't!?

Charlie turned her back on Lucifer, crossing her arms and disappointed that her father wouldn't help her. This struck Lucifer's heart as he cared for Charlie and regretted rejecting Charlie's idea. 

Angel Dust: Ooh, drama.

Y/N: Not. Fucking. Now, Angel.

Angel raised his hands in defense while eating some popcorn.

Alastor: Oh, I missed getting to let off steam!

(BANG)

Y/N killed the last of the loan sharks, dubbing them the winners. 

Y/N: Is that all of them?

Vaggie: Looks like it. 

Y/N: Now onto unfinished business, MIMZY, GET OUT HERE!

Mimzy then walked out, seeing the coast was clear. 

Mimzy: Oh, Alastor! What a fantastic show! Bravo! As always. Thanks for helping lil' old me out of a tougher spot, you're always such a pal! Thanks to you guys too. 

Mimzy saw Vaggie and Y/N glaring at Mimzy, disappointed in her bringing trouble at their door and making them clean up the mess for her. 

Mimzy: Oops. Heheh... sorry about the mess, but I'm sure the little bug can take care of it for you.

Alastor: I think you should go Mimzy, now.

Mimzy felt a little hurt by Alastor, her only friend, telling her to leave. 

Mimzy: Oh pff, Alastor, you're such a kidder you! Haha, you are so funny!

Alastor: I mean it, Mimzy. 

Mimzy then looked at Alastor as the smile on his face wasn't amusement, but disappointment. 

Alastor: You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have me clean up your mess. I can't have that here.

Mimzy: But you love taking care of me! What, you don't give a shit about this tacky place, do ya? Come on, I know you. You heartless son-of-a-bitch~

Alastor: You are welcome if you want to give redemption a shot, but I think we both know that's not your style, so you need to leave.

Fulfilling their roles as Bodyguards, Vaggie, and Y/N stood with Alastor. 

Y/N: Ma'am, The Radio Demon requests that it is time for you to leave.

Vaggie: We will not ask a second time. 

Mimzy then felt offended that they were turning their backs on her and made an angry pout. 

Mimzy: F-Fine! Who needs you? Have fun with your little princess and your little hotel! See if I care!

Mimzy flipped them all off, with Y/N returning it. And just like that, peace was in the hotel again. 

Y/N: Ugh! Thank God.

Vaggie: Yeah. Cmon. Let's head back inside.

Y/N, Vaggie, and Alastor entered the lobby to see the interior damaged. Lucifer then retreated to the middle of the lobby, ashamed of his actions for shunning his daughter.

Charlie: Dad, just... help me.

Lucifer Morningstar: I... I can't.

Charlie: Why can't you?

Lucifer Morningstar: Charlie! You don't understand. 

Lucifer turned to look at his daughter, holding her hands and trying to make her understand what Heaven was. 

Lucifer Morningstar: Heaven never listens! They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to you!

Charlie: You don't know that!

Lucifer: I do!

And just like that, Charlie felt bad for her father, as the superiors of Heaven shunned him for just dreaming of something out of the ordinary. 

(PLAY THIS)

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ You didn't know that when ♪

♪ I tried this all before, but my dreams were too hard to defend. ♪

♪ And in the end, ♪

♪ I won't lose it all again. Now you're the only thing worth fighting for. ♪

♪ More than anything, more than anything. ♪

♪ I'll shelter and adore you more than anything. ♪

Charlie:  Dad, I don't need you to protect me from this.

Lucifer Morningstar: I just don't want you to be crushed by them like... like I was.

Charlie: Dad... (🎵🎵🎵)

♪ When I was young, I didn't know you at all. ♪

♪ I always felt so small. ♪

♪ But I heard your stories and I was enthralled. ♪

♪ The tales about your lofty dreams. ♪

♪ I listened breathlessly. ♪

♪ Imagining it could be me. ♪

♪ So in the end, it's the view I had of you, that showed me dreams can be worth fighting for. ♪

Vaggie and Y/N smiled at Charlie finally reconciling with her father. 

Charlie: (🎵🎵🎵)

♪ More than anything, more than anything. ♪

♪ I need to save my people more than anything. ♪

Lucifer turned to look at his daughter with a tearful smile.

Lucifer(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ I've been dying to find out who you are. ♪

Charlie(🎵🎵🎵)

♪I've been waiting, ♪ wanting the same thing. ♪

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ Looks like the apple doesn't fall far. ♪

Charlie(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ Took you a while. ♪

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ I've missed that smile. ♪

Charlie/Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

Charlie and Lucifer both spun around, singing a duet together. 

♪ All that I'm hoping, ♪

♪ now that my eyes are open, is that we can start again. ♪

♪ not be pulled apart again. Cause, in the end, you are part of who I am. ♪

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ I'll support your dream whatever lies in store. ♪

Charlie(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ And who could ask for more? ♪

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ More than anything, ♪

Charlie: (🎵🎵🎵)

♪ More than anything, ♪

Lucifer Morningstar(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ More than anything. ♪

Charlie(🎵🎵🎵)

♪ More than anything. ♪

Charlie/Lucifer: (🎵🎵🎵)

♪ I'm grateful you're my (Charlie: father) /(Lucifer Morningstar: daughter) more than anything. More than anything. ♪

Charlie and Lucifer embraced in a heartfelt hug as they ended their duet together. 

Vaggie and Y/N adored the reconciliation more than anything and shed tears. 

Sir Pentious: Aww...That's so sweet. 

Y/N: Like daughter like mother.

Y/N and Vaggie approached Lucifer and Charlie, supporting both of them. 

Lucifer Morningstar: Okay, Charlie. I can get the meeting for you in Heaven, but once you go up there...I won't be able to go with you. Will you be okay? 

Charlie: I'll be fine, Dad. 

Y/N: Yeah, she's stronger than she looks.

Lucifer Morningstar: That's my girl. But first...We should probably clean this mess up and then...I want a word with your...girlfriends. Alone. Is that alright? 

Charlie looked at her father shocked. Lucifer wanted to talk to Y/N and Vaggie alone!

Charlie: Yeah. Yeah. I love you, Dad. 

Lucifer Morningstar: I love you too. I'll be right back, alright? 

(SHOOM)

Charlie nodded and the group saw Lucifer using his magic to disappear. But before he could be completely gone...Charlie wanted to ask Dad, one more thing. 

Charlie: Um...Dad? 

(SHOOM)

Lucifer then came back to hear his daughter.

Lucifer Morningstar: Yeah?

Charlie: (inhales deeply) There is one more eensy meansy, teeny, tiny thing you could do for all of us. A little reeducation? Heh...😁

Lucifer Morningstar: What do you mean? 

Charlie: Well...(inhales deeply)

Charlie went to tell her father and this caused Vaggie and Y/N to cover their ears fully, afraid of Lucifer's reaction.

-----------------------

ALL OF PENTAGRAM CITY 

Lucifer Morningstar: (echoing) (...) WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!?

(RUMBLE)

Lucifer's anger roared throughout the city, creating a massive Hellshake. A certain succubi group was riding down the street with the leader and her boyfriend in tow.

Succubus Popstar: What was that!? What the fuck was that!?

Succubus Popstar's boyfriend: That...is the sound of Death becoming the King...

(😁GUESS WHO WAS THE SUCCUBUS POPSTAR AND THE BOYFRIEND. ONLY ONE GUESS😁)

-----------------------

Meanwhile, Valentino was reading something at V Tower, just minding his own business on his phone. 

Valentino: Kitty, Get Vox up here! Tell him I need his comfort at this moment. 

Kitty, Valentino's robot servant went to go get Vox, and as soon as Valentino was alone... something was flying toward his tower at top speed.

(FWOOSH)(SHATTER)

Valentino: AGH!!!

Valentino was blown off his couch and landed on the ground. He grabbed his glasses and looked around to see what just happened. 

Valentino: What the fuck!?

???: (demonic growling)

Valentino then felt something he never thought he'd feel before...He felt...FEAR. His arms and body were shaking with nervousness as he couldn't come up with anything. He then slowly turned to see a very, very, VERY, angry Lucifer!

Lucifer Morningstar: (demonic voice) First, you try to turn one sinner into a prostitute, then you offend all the Overlords, and then...YOU LICKED...MY DAUGHTER!!!?!

Valentino then knew the jig was up as Lucifer glared at him. 

Valentino: AHH!! YOUR MAJESTY!! U-U-Ummm...Oops?

And it was at this moment Valentino knew...

HE

FUCKED

UP...

-----------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
19.3K 416 10
Hazbin Hotel is the story of Glacia Frostwraith, a former assassin and current royal nanny of Charlie Morningstar, the princess of Hell, who pursues...
3.1K 69 4
We all know about Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell and her plan to help rehabilitate sinners by building a "Happy Hotel" down in Hell, with...
256K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...