The Prostitute And The Player...

By TheBrokenGirl

Allie Sampson (Allie-Cat when she gets around) has lived a very harsh life. Her mother is dead, her father is... More

The Prostitute And The Player
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three Part 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note!
Chapter Fourteen (Jake's POV.) :D
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Ending Author's Note
UPDATE!

Chapter Twenty Two

9.5K 132 14
By TheBrokenGirl

Play the video to the right while your reading! <3

In the morning, it was time to pack everything up. I was sad to have to go. In the bathroom, I rinse my face and brush my teeth to cure my horrid morning breath. “Sweetheart, wanna go for a walk by the ocean?” Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

“Ah, you haven’t brushed your teeth!” I accused as Jake leaned into kiss me. Pushing him away playfully, I spit out the mouthwash in my mouth and put the cap back on, throwing it into my overnight bag. “But yes, I would love to go for a walk on the beach.” I close my eyes and lean into my fiancé.

Fiancé

It feels weird to say or even think the word. I was a prostitute and I didn’t belong to have a husband as wonderful as Jake, I deserved some drunken bimbo who did nothing but sat on his ass all day while I cooked or did his laundry. I shudder at the thought. As Jake applies toothpaste to the brush as I lean against the door frame, running a hand through my blonde bangs.

Jake smirked even while he brushed his teeth, seeing my reflection in the mirror. “Having fun watching me brush my teeth?” He observed, spitting into the sink as well.

I scrunch my nose up in disgust. “Ew, come on, we need to get going to the beach for a few hours before we have to go home.” I whine, pulling him along shirtless. A weight stops me. “What?” Jake cocks an eyebrow at me.

“You really want me to leave like this?” I scan his body with my eyes, licking my lips. He was shirtless and in nothing but his boxers.

“Fine with me.” I giggle.

He smirks once more. “Okay, I’ll walk out like this so all of the other hot babes on the sand can watch me strut. Observe.” I laugh so hard that I have to clutch my stomach as Jake runs a cool hand through his bed head hair and pulls up his boxers. My eyes cant help themselves as they linger down towards his perfectly shaped butt.

“Yeah, right. America’s next top model.” I giggle again as we grab our bags, setting off for the beach.

Walking down the ocean’s endless shore feels nice and relaxing with Jake. With our hands intertwined and my feet squishing beneath the sand. We were laughing and dilly dallying in the water as Jake spins me around and throws me into the ocean.

Coming up for air something stops me. It’s a hand, and it most certainly cant be Jake.

“What the hell?” I can hear him as my head bobs in and out of the water’s waves. “Allie, are you okay?” Two minutes later, I was sputtering in the sand, coughing unbelievably hard. Jake scoops me up against his chest and cuddles me.

“Yes, I’m fine. By the way, I just realized we never actually used the heart-shaped Jacuzzi.” I bite my bottom lip while amusement plays in my eyes.

Jake slaps himself on the forehead. “Hell, well that gives us something special to look forward to on our next honeymoon. Oh, and the reason you were trapped under the water was because the seaweed got caught around that ankle bracelet.” Wow.

I eyed the silver charm bracelet with seven lucky charms surrounding it. Tears swelled in my eyes, most of the time I forgot about the important piece of jewelry surrounding my foot. “Oh…” I trail off, shielding my eyes from the sun.

The wind whips Jake’s black hair in the wind, even when it’s spiked. Today though, he’d left it just how he’d woken up, and boy did he look sexy. “What’s wrong, babe?” He squeezes my hand to get my attention. “Okay, spit it out, who gave you that and why does it have those charms on it?” He was tracing circles on my thumb.

With a sigh, I reluctantly bend down and disconnect the chain holding the memento in it’s place. “Well, after my mother’s death, it never left my wrist. After a while though, it got tiring looking at it everyday and thinking of her. Especially when it was only recent since her death. My teachers even pulled me aside a few times in elementary school, telling me that I always played with it instead of doing my work.”

Tears were beginning to leak down my cheeks. “Baby, you don’t have to-” I cut him off by kissing his lips gently.

I scratch at my tears. There was no reason Jake should feel bad about this. I knew he’d ask eventually, I just didn’t know when. “Yes, yes I do, Jake. Let me finish.” The wind whips my hair around as I stare at the ocean’s gentle waves splashing up against our feet.

“Okay,” I sigh. “Anyways, my dad used to get really angry and one night, he ripped the bracelet off of my wrist, broke it almost. After that, I pushed him down the stairs and ran off, never looking back until I realized my little brother was back there. He always kept me from leaving, you know, I wasn’t going to leave him with that damn monster. After that, I wore it on my ankle, but covered it up with socks or shoes constantly so he wouldn’t know…” I trail off, feeling like bawling.

You can do this Allie

, I tell myself.

“My mom would give me a charm every year on my birthday. The last one she gave me was on my seventh birthday thanks to chemo. She was too weak to even eat, how could she go out to the stores and buy me another one?” I scrunch up my knees as Jake trails kisses up and down my neck. That was his solid way of comforting me. Worked every time, reminded me someone cared about me.

“Wow. You don’t have to finish. I can see how much it hurts you, Allie.” He rocked me back and forth as I continue to cry.

“No, I’m finishing!” I grit my teeth together, determined to tell someone, anyone. “I’ve never trusted anyone in my life enough to tell them the whole story and what each charm meant, so here’s my chance. Okay, the first one right here,” I point down to a baby’s pacifire. “My mother had this plan kept up even before I’d been born. She gave me that on my third birthday.”

Jake chuckled at that. “And this one?” I point to the second one in the line of precious, meaningful, charms. “This one was for my first day of first grade when I was so excited I tripped down the stairs on my shoelaces and broke my arm.” It was an arm flexing it’s biceps. “It was a symbol to show how strong I was.”

Jake is just watching contently, a look of interest in his eyes. “Keep going.” He rests his chin in one of his palms, stroking the back of my neck, playing with random strands of my hair.

“That one,” pointing to the fourth one, “that one is a shoe because the very same night I learned how to tie my shoes.” I blushed a red color.

“This one, the fifth one, well…” It was sort of an embarrassing one. It was one with a pair of scissors. “One day, when I was playing barber shop with all of my little stuffed animals, I decided to try the new thing out on myself and cut off one whole side of my hair!” A small, weak laugh escapes my lips. “Mom was mad at me for weeks!” Laughter roared.

“The sixth one, is a sad face because she discovered she was diagnosed with the cancer and had to stay at the hospital all the time. Or lay around at home constantly, which prevented me from participating in any kind of sport.” I smile. “Yes, at one time I’d wanted to play basketball. I was completely obsessed.” Jake laughed at the thought, you could see he found it amusing.

“The last one,” I lick my dry lips from the salt water, and let tears drip relentlessly down my face. “Is half of a heart broken in half.” Now sobs were choking me and they just came out, but Jake understood, his eyebrows knitted in concentration. “My mom left it to me on my nightside table because she knew she was gonna die the next day. Doctors said she probably waddled for four hours with that IV bag just to give it to me. I put it on the charm bracelet and there was a note. It said,” I close my eyes, remembering every word.

“Baby girl, I’ll never forget my beautiful, wonderful, daughter. She is the most strongest girl in the world, and I love her. No matter what happens, or what you discover in the morning when daddy and Caleb tell you the news in the morning, I love you and you mean everything to me. That charm is for me always having a piece of you and you always having one of me. I’ll take the other half of the heart and have them lay it in my palm, always. Please, don’t cry over me, laugh at the memories. Love, mommy.”

Now tears were leaking out like angry waterfalls. You could hear them plop down on the sand. Jake even had tears in his eyes at this point and I felt guilty for making him listen to such a sad story. “I’m so sorry, why didn’t you tell me sooner?” He hugged me tight and continued kissing my neck, wiping my tears away with his thumb.

“I’ve never told anyone. My mom gave me an eighth one.”

Jake looked shocked. “Why isn’t it on the bracelet?” He wondered, strapping it safely back onto my ankle. I just stared at it.

“It was a picture frame. It came before the heart. It was to show me that mom still loved daddy even though they fought every night. Even after they were going to file for divorce.” I sniffled, wiping the snot that had escaped my nostrils with the back of my sleeve.

“What happened to it?” I laugh at his sudden curiosity.

I look out at the ocean so he doesn’t see anymore of my tears. I couldn’t help it, it was like ripping the scab off of a freshly healed cut; it bled even more once you took away it’s scabbed barrier. “My dad took it off my bracelet. It must have fallen off and I didn’t grab it like the other’s. It’s laying around the house somewhere, I just haven’t found it yet.”

Jake kisses me all over, waves washing over every inch of our bodies, the waves suddenly angry and fast paced. “Whoa, that only happens in the movies.” We were both soaking wet, myself on top of him somehow we’d got mixed up in the sudden rush of water rinsing over our bodies. He pushes his bangs off of his forehead, spitting water out of his mouth. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too.” We just lay there, watching romantically as the sun sets.

When we pull up in the driveway, Caleb rushes down the front steps, almost toppling me over with him. “Whoa, cowboy. I like your horse.” I giggle, Caleb was going through his gun and horse phase, it was the cutest thing I’d ever seen.

Cindy and the kids rushed out as well, a hug from each of them as they moved onto Jake. “Hey, we missed you!” Cindy whispered into my ear, smiling at me. “Thanks for taking us in.” A cake appeared from behind the boys’ backs and Jake and I blew out the candles. It’d read ‘Welcome Home, Newlyweds!’ Even though we weren’t married yet, it was a wonderful gesture.

“Have you been cryin?” Caleb asks as he sits on my lap in the living room. A re-run episode of Spongebob was keeping everyone occupied in the kitchen at the TV sitting on the island. Caleb and I were alone, I hadn’t realized how much I’d missed him.

“No, Caleb, I haven’t.” I lie, smiling brightly to keep him from becoming alarmed.

“I missed you.” He hugs me tighter as I rock him back and forth. “Sing me Twinkle!” He begged, his big brown eyes pleading, eager.

I roll my eyes. If it was anything I’d gotten from momma, it was some sort of voice-not the best, not the worst. Suddenly, I break out into song and sing each verse and the song twice all together due to my little brother’s relentless begging. His eyelids were suddenly droopy, his tiny arms wrapped securily around my neck. I smile adoringly at him and place him in his race car bed, clicking his nightlight on. “Sweet dreams.” I ruffle his hair, it being almost completely grown back now.

After we’d all ate a pizza we ordered, Jake and I called it a night and headed into my bedroom, climbing underneath the freshly washed sheets. I’d have to thank Cindy later for keeping up with all of the household chores while we’d been on our short vacation. Jake carresses my cheek. “Allie, I just realized something.” He was lying in bed.

I figured he’d been asleep because it was pitch dark and he was breathing steadily, as if asleep. I guess not. “What?” I ask, clutching the sheets to my chest, happy to be home for once.

“Your mom sounds like a lovely person.” Jake strokes my naked back in the pitch blackness of the room. It was soothing.

“She was.” I say, sleepily, yawning. Dreams filled my mind almost all night long, it was full of tossing and turning and horrible stomach cramps and nausea. “Ow.” I exclaim, sitting up in bed.

Then I finally realized my fiancee was in the room as well and I didn’t want to take any risks of waking him. The stomach cramps were getting worse. Aha, I get up and beeline it to the bathroom.

Midol-a girl’s best friend when it’s her time of the month. Searching the cabinets frantically, I find it, but it drops with a loud thud on the bathroom tiles, all of the pills shaking out of their place. I had fallen down from the unbearable wave of pain that had suddenly washed over me. “Ah.” I whisper, cuddling up in a ball.

“Allie?” I can hear Jake running on the wood floors. “What’s wrong?” Panic was all over his face, fear drenching his eyes.

“N-nothing, go back to bed.” I squeeze my eyes shut so tight I see spots, but I don’t want to alarm Jake.

“The hell I am!” Before I knew it, I was in the air, in Jake’s arms where I felt the most comfortable. He rushed down the stairs, skipping two at a time before grabbing his car keys and jacket off of the table. I felt ridiculous. I knew right where he was taking me and it wasn’t a very good impression to go into the hospital wearing booty shorts and a strapless tank top.

Jake placed me gently into the passenger seat of the car before slamming the passenger door and running over to the driver’s side, roaring the engine to life, peeling out of the driveway.

“Slow down!” I scold at Jake for driving like a maniac.

Jake ignores my command, his eyes focused fully on the road, his knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel so tightly. I felt horrible as I glanced at the radio clock. It read 3:15. What a lovely time to be driving someone to the hospital. “I don’t see-” I was cut off by an enormous amount of pain, it felt like knives stabbing me repeatedly. “why you don’t just-” More pain. “call and ambulance!” I had to bite on my tongue to stop myself from shouting.

Wow, I didn’t deserve Jake. He was ignoring my complaints, my cuss words being shot off my tongue every two seconds, and my words of him slowing down. It was amazing.

Finally, we reach the hospital. Of course he wastes no time getting me in there. “My fiancé is in severe pain. Some cramps.” He explained.

A nurse and a doctor rush over. Suddenly, I’m shifted from Jake’s warm, safe, arms to a doctor’s cold and unsafe ones. He smelled of lavender soap and maybe some blood from a previous surgerical procedure. Closing my eyes, I concentrate on not puking all over the floor. “Wait, you have to let me go! I’m her fiance!” I heard Jake cuss out the nurse.

Wow, he really did care about me.

In one of the hospital rooms, a nurse doesn’t hesitate with giving me an oxygen mask and hooking me up to an IV. “Ma’m,” The doctor poked his head up from behind my spread open legs. He’d requested a pap smear exam, “Your in labor!” He was grinning wildly, but I threw up all over that nice, shiny white tiled floor.

“No, you have the wrong person. That’s impossible, I had a miscarriage!” I explain to the doctor, my eyes widening at the thought of being pregnant.

“We just called your pediatrician. He said that it’s possible the baby was just hiding from the sudden commotion in your stomach when you were kicked. Your definitely having a baby!” He gushed, the nurse was going to get Jake.

I figured they’d told him because he rushed in, pale as Casper The Friendly Ghost. “Baby, we’re having a baby!” He had shock on his face, but he was completely excited.

“I-I know!” Another pain hit me and this time I couldn’t contain the blood curtling scream that escaped my throat.

A half an hour later, they put me in a delivery room and boy, did I feel great. Those drugs must really be kicking in. “Whoo, let’s go to Vegas!” I squeal loudly, moving my arms drunkily around.

Jake grasps my arms and holds them inches from his face. “They weren’t kidding when they said those pain killers made people loopy.” He chuckled and I squealed again, wee, this whole labor thing was really fun when the pain was gone.

“Okay, we’ve gotta start pushing.” The doctor ordered, placing my feet correctly in the stirrups.

Jake squeezes my hand encouragingly and smiled down at me. “It’s okay.” With his other hand he stroked my forehead, wiping the sweat with a sponge as well. I took deep breaths and pushed with all my might.

“One more!” The nurse exclaimed excitedly. I let out a sigh of relief and lay back on my pillow, laughing and smiling, even crying when I hear the screams and whales of my baby-good, it was healthy.

“What’s the gender?” Jake questioned, kissing my lips.

The nurse smiled politely and handed my baby over to me. “It’s a girl.” I bounced my baby in my arms, holding her small, dry blood covered hand in my own.

Wow.

_______________________________________

So, wow huh? Exciting chapter for the win. :D

Um, I hope this gets a lot of votes because it took me a while to plot everything out. I'd also like to take the time to thank all of my 52 fans! You guys rule! xD

Comment, vote, and fan if always. Don't forget to sniff some fruit sald while your at it. I dont know, im really hyper and excited to see everyone's reaction!

PICTURE OF ALLIE TO THE RIGHT BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REQUESTING IT.

I'LL UPDATE A PICTURE OF JAKE NEXT CHAPTER.

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
3.6K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
1.7K 97 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...