Star Wars: Cross Paths 3

By ElsaCaramelo

A few months had pass since the threat message from Thrawn, and Luke and his family decided to gather allies... More

Protagonists
Chapter 1 - 2 Months Later
Chapter 2 - Ajan Kloss
Chapter 3 - The training continues
Chapter 4 - A Sad Goodbye
Chapter 5 - The Best I Ever Made
Chapter 6 - Happy
Chapter 7 - Old friend
Chapter 8 - Chilling Out
Chapter 9 - The beginning
Chapter 10 - Asking for Help
Chapter 11 - Call from Leia
Chapter 12 - Meeting the Jedi
Chapter 13 - Leaving to Tatooine
Chapter 14 - Arriving at Tatooine
Chapter 15 - Meeting Tala
Chapter 16 - Alli's first tantrum
Chapter 17 - Rescuing Leia
Chapter 19 - Jabiim
Chapter 20 - Luke Sr. & Luke Jr.
Chapter 21 - Call from a friend
Chapter 22 - The Goodbyes
Chapter 23 - The first meet
Chapter 24 - The first meeting
Chapter 25 - Luke and Ines

Chapter 18 - Ben's side of story

77 6 6
By ElsaCaramelo

A/N: WARNING spoilers for Obi Wan Kenobi

Ines was rocking her 8 months old baby. After waking up from his nap crying, she noticed he was a little hot, which only meant he had a little fever. She knew he was teething, and that small fever was an indication of that.

The baby was looking at her, with his blue eyes filled with tears.

"I know sweetie, Dada will come back with the medicine from the ship, and you will be feeling better in no time," she told him, kissing his little cheek, while rubbing his little back.

"Here, I got it," Luke said coming from outside. Heading towards them, he grabbed the little cup the medicine had, pouring a little bit, he gave it to the baby.

"Here it go, baby. This will make you feel better," he said as the baby drank the medicine, gaining a kiss on the forehead, after it was done.

"Papa, Luke is sick?" Alli asked them, approaching them.

"Yes sweetie. He is teething, and because of that he has a little fever. But this medicine will make him feel better really soon," he explained his daughter.

Looking at them, Alli grabbed Luke's hand.

"Papa, where babies come from?" she asked making Luke frown at her.

"Why are you asking this now?" he said sitting down on the dining room stairs.

"Because Padmé said, you told her that you put Luke inside mama's belly."

"Yes he did, right Papa?" Padmé replied, approaching him and sitting down next to him, she rest her chin on his right leg.

"Yes, you are right. Papa told you that."

"Dad, said that he put a seed inside mama's and that seed became a baby," Ben said approaching.

Alli looked at her brother and sitting on her father's lap, she made him look at him.

"What Ben mean, by seed. I was a seed?" Alli asked him, making him giggled.

Ines laughed while she kept rocking baby Luke.

"We all were?"

"What?" Padmé said with wide eyes. "How?"

"I know. It is like the Davi lizards. They are so close that we don't know where the one starts and the other ends."

Alli frown, clearly not understanding.

"Sweetie, when you get older, mama will explain everything. Right now you are too young to understand something that only adults understand," Ines smiled at her girl.

"But Papa only put the seed inside mama to make babies?" she asked.

"Gladly no," Luke said laughing, making Ines laughed too making the girl frown at them.

"What Papa means is, he puts many seeds inside mama many times, but not all of them turn into babies."

"Then how do you know it will?" Padmé asked her.

"Well we don't. It is a surprise. Your brother Ben was a surprise, for sure," Luke said.

"You were not expecting me?" the boy asked approaching him.

"Not at all. Especially because we were at war against the Empire," Luke explained his son.

"When did you find out?"

"Well actually we were here in dad's planet. And we were very happy actually," Ines smiled at Ben.

"What about us?" Padmé and Alli asked at the same time.

"Well your case was different. We knew Papa and Mama were making you that night," Luke said pulled them towards him and kissed their cheeks.

"Really?" Padmé asked making Luke nod.

"And what about Luke?" Alli pointed to her baby brother, who was looking at her.

"Well we made your brother during our honeymoon," Ines explained to her.

"Because of me?" Ben asked smiling.

"Yes, in a way, it was because of you," she giggled when the boy said yes.

"Mama will you continue the story?" Alli asked her.

"Well if you guys go and brush your teeth now, maybe I will have time for that," she said, laughing when the kids stood up and went to the bathroom right away.

Standing up, Luke walked towards her and wrapping his arms around his wife and baby, he kissed his son's forehead.

"I think the medicine is working."

"Yes, it is. Finally," she smiled looking at her baby who smiled at her. "Maybe today he can sleep between us. After all dada wont be able to put the seed in mama's for the next 3 or 4 days," she laughed looking at Luke, who rolled his eyes.

"A lot of cold showers for me then."

"Babe," she laughed but moan when he kissed her right away.

"I knew you two would love each other, but never imagine you couldn't take your hands off each other like that," they heard and pulling apart, they smiled when Obi Wan appeared.

"Ben," Luke said smiling at his old master. "I'm glad you appeared, cause we both have some questions to make to you."

Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he nod.

"I know. You want to know how I got those burns."

Ines looked at her husband and then to the force ghost of the old Jedi.

"It was Vader. He beat you in Mapuzo and he made you suffer, by being burn."

"Just like I left him burn in Mustafar 10 years ago," he answered him.

"Ben, what did he do back in the camp?" Luke asked him. Since Ines told that something bad was happening in the camp, but she wasn't able to watch since she and Leia were back in the tunnel, he wanted to know.

"Luke, you need to know that during that time, your father was gone. I don't want you to think differently," Ben started to tell him.

"You don't need to tell me that. I know that was Vader, not my father Anakin. But I want to know how gone he was. After all I already know what he did to those younglings back during Order 66."

Nodding, Ben sat down.

"Your father sensed me. That is why I sent Ines and Leia back inside. I was scared that he could sense the force in both of you."

"I figure that out, now," Ines answered him.

"I had to make sure to make him away from you, so I tried to drawn him out of it, giving time for Tala to take you and Leia back to the pilot and back to Alderaan."

"But you were not ready to face Vader," Luke said looking at him.

"It had being 10 years since I used the force and fight anyone. And..." he started.

"It was a dear friend and the last time you two faced each other didn't end well," Ines continue making Ben looked up at her and nod.

"Of course he beat me easily. I think I didn't even want to fight him. So of course he tried to hurt me, so he started the fire and made me drag on it."

Hearing that Ines gasped.

"I'm sorry," Luke said.

"You don't have to say sorry. I actually have to say thank you to your wife. If Tala was there to save me, it was thanks to her."

"Somehow I and Leia knew you needed help. And I think Tala knew it too. I'm glad she arrived just in time," she said. "But what about the second time you face him. Clearly you both survived. What happened in that duel?"

"What second time?" Luke asked looking at her and then to Ben.

"Well that I will tell after you continue your story and you," he said looking at Luke. "tell your part of the story. And then I will reveal what happened there. Now I think it is my time to go, cause some kids are about to come from that bathroom and want to hear the rest of their mother's story," he smiled. "May the force be with you." and with that he vanished, leaving Luke and Ines looking at each other.

"Now I want to know what happened to that duel," Luke said making Ines nod in agreement. She had that in her mind since that time.

Poor baby Luke is teething and because of that he has a little fever. And Ben made another appearance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 14
It's been seventeen years since the defeat of Darth Sidious and General Grievous and the capture of Count Dooku. The Jedi Order is back to its rightf...
10.5K 275 20
When Luke Skywalker is sent to the past, he ends up in the middle of the last skirmish before the Battle of Coruscant. He is fast running out of time...
2.2K 3 26
It's been a long while since I worked on this series but now it finally continues the alternate timeline where Anakin Skywalker does not turn to the...
869 18 11
Young Violet has seen her family die. She is alone in the desert with a droid, whom is named BB-8. They are both frightened. When she comes across an...