Chapter 13 - Leaving to Tatooine

A/N: WARNING SPOILERS for Obi Wan Kenobi

Ines was holding her baby in her arms, while they already had put everything inside their ship.

They are about to leave to Tatooine for more than 2 weeks, and right now they were having everything they needed, and ready to leave.

"Who is ready to make a trip to Dada's home planet?" Ines said to her baby, who was grabbing her cheeks with his little hands. "Who?"

"I am ready mom," Ben said coming from home, with R2 right behind him.

"You are really eager to go to Tatooine, sweetie."

"Yes I am. I want to know how dad lived. I know I was there, but I was 2, so I don't remember much," he said looking at his mother.

"I see," she smiled at him. Then Padmé appeared holding her dolls. "Hey sweetie."

"Mama, will you tell us a little more of your story while we go to Papa's home?" the little girl looked at her.

"Yes I will," she nod and then looked around. "Padmé, where is your twin?"

"Alli is saying goodbye to everything."

Ines frowned and spot her other twin daughter waving around.

"Bye, tree. Bye rock. Bye lake. Bye frog. Bye big creature inside the water. Bye bird."

Ines approached her daughter.

"Alli, sweetie what are you doing?"

The 4 years old turned around and looked at her mother.

"Saying goodbye to everything."

Ines was trying not to laugh at her daughter's, because she knew how sensitive Alli would feel.

"But why are you doing that? You will see them again. We will come back from time to time."

"I know, but in Papa's home it is all sand, so I will miss this."

Ines shook her head, when Luke appeared.

"We are ready to leave," he informed them. "What is going on?"

"Your daughter is saying goodbye to the trees, to the frogs, to the lakes, and so on."

Luke made a question look, not understanding what his wife was telling him.

"Because your planet is all sand and there is not these things there," Ines explained to him, making him trying hard not to laugh.

Looking at his 4 years old daughter, he said to her.

"That is very sweet from you, but you will see them again."

"Girls are so strange," Ben said making Luke looked at him.

"You know my son, when I was your age, I thought the same thing." Luke started making Ines frown.

"Oh really?" she said to him.

"But when your father saw your mother in his head when I was 10, trust me, my mind change and now I can't imagine my life without her."

"Nice one, mister," Ines laughed, looking at her baby laughed too.

"But you and mom were meant to be together. That's different."

"And who told you that there isn't a little girl out there meant to be with you too," Ines said to her son. "Just wait until you are, I don't know 50 for that."

"Mother," Ben said rolling his eyes.

"Come on people, lets go. The sooner we leave, the sooner we get to Tatooine," Luke said.