Chapter 21 - Call from a friend

The suns on Tatooine started to rise, and in the Skywalker moisture farm everyone was still asleep. Everyone, except the youngest of the family.

The 8 months old Luke Skywalker, Jr, woke up in between his parents, who were still asleep, and looked around. Stretching his little arms, he looked to his left and watched his mother sleeping, and then to his right towards his father. Sucking his green pacifier, he turn to his right and slowly, with his index finger he touched his father's nose.

Noticing that Luke didn't woke up, the baby decided to grab it and squeeze it, making his father opened his eyes and looked at him with a surprise look on his face, as he watched his son smiling at him.

"What are you doing, little fella?" he whispered, cause he didn't want to wake up Ines.

Smiling at his father, baby Luke rolled on his tummy, and slowing rose on his hands and knees and started to crawl up and down the bed, throwing his X-Wing stuff toy, similar to the one his older brother had when he was a baby.

Looking at his son, Luke rest his left hand on the baby's forehead, and smiled seeing he didn't have a fever. Teething was like this. One minute they had fever, then they were fine.

"I see you are on your normal self again," he smiled and pulling him gentle towards him, he kissed the top of the head of his baby son.

For a long time, as long has he lived here, he didn't know if he ever would married and have kids. After all no girl would compare to the mysterious girl he saw that night and kept seeing her. Looking to his left, he smiled seeing her, right there next to him, still sleeping.

Looking back at this son, he laughed when he drop the toy on the bed, and pretend he crashed.

"Oh you are a Luke Skywalker indeed," he laughed.

Then he raised his eyebrows, when his baby, stood quiet. Normally when he stood quiet, it only meant one thing, he was peeping or pooping, and by the push sounds he was doing, he was sure he was doing the number 2, and when he heard a long fart, he knew for sure his son was pooping.

"Release that dark side in you baby," he laughed at his son, when the baby looked at him and made a big push.

After a minute, the baby started to crawl, indicated he was done.

Ines moved next to him, and opening her eyes, she smiled at the sight of her two Lukes.

"I see someone decided to wake up earlier!" she said looking at them, especially to her baby, who crawled right towards, smiling.

"Mama," he said.

"Hey baby boy," she said pulling into a hug, but looked at him right away, waving her hand in front of her nose. "I see someone have a dirty diaper, already."

"You should have see him minutes ago, all concentrated doing his business," Luke laughed while looked at his baby, who was crawling around the bed.

"Well he needs a bath, right now," Ines told him.

"I know," Luke replied and getting out of bed, he picked his baby and looked at him. "How about the two Lukes in the family take a nice bath?" he asked to his son, who smiled at his father.

"Dada!"

"Yes, that's me," he laughed kissing his baby's forehead.

"I will check the other Skywalkers and then do breakfast," Ines said, also getting up and before head to the kids bedroom, she kissed her husband, who then left to the bathroom.

***************

After a few hours, everyone was sitting around the dining room table eating their breakfast.

"Alli, Padmé, don't eat your eggs with your hands. How many times I told you that?" Ines said looking at her daughters, while she was giving the blue yogurt to baby Luke.

"I like to grab it sometimes, mama," Alli said looking at her mother.

"It is not good manners. You don't eat your food with your hands," she told them.

"But we eat Dex burgers with our hands!" Padmé said not understanding why she couldn't grab her eggs with her hands too.

"Well sweetie, there are some food you can eat with your hands, like Dex burgers. Others you need to eat with fork or spoon." Luke explained to her.

"Oh, okay," she said holding her fork and eat the eggs with it.

After a few minutes of silence, Alli looked at her father.

"Papa when we will see Gogu?"

"I don't know, sweetie. Papa is waiting for uncle Din to call."

The moment he said that, the communicator started to beeped.

"Speaking of him," Ines smiled at her husband.

Putting the device on top of the table, and pressing the button, the image of Din and Grogu appeared.

The moment she saw her little friend, Alli screamed.

"GOGU!" she said smiling and waving.

"Hello guys," Din said looking at them.

"Hey Din! Hey Grogu!" Ines told him. "We were just talking about you minutes ago."

"Oh really?"

"Alli was asking when she will see Grogu again," Luke informed. "And actually I was wondering too."

"I thought of that. I guess you are in Tatooine already." Din told them.

"Yes, we arrived days ago. How about you?" Luke asked him.

"That is why I called you. I'm planning to arrived next week. And I wanted to know where we can meet each other?"

Luke and Ines already had thought of that. They were planning to go to Mos Espa to see Alena and Ieneh.

"Actually Ines and I were thinking of that. We are planning to see two of our students that live in Mos Espa and see how is everything there. So maybe when you arrive, we can meet you there." Luke told him.

"I think that is a good idea. I will also inform Boba before I arrive, so he would know we will visit him and Cobb."

"I think that is a good idea. I believe I want to see him first in public, before I went to the Palace." Luke nod.

"It will only you there?" Din asked him.

"Ines and I thought that is a better idea. We don't want to take our kids there. So Ines will stay here in our farm while I'll go to the Palace."

"I will go with you."

"Uncle Din, can Gogu be here too with us?" Alli asked him right away.

"Of course he can. I think he doesn't mind either." Din smiled at the little girl.

"Don't worry, I will stay here." Ines told him.

"Then see you in a week," Din said and waving back, the image vanish, leaving Luke and Ines looking at each other.

"I will wonder what Boba will do when he sees us for the first time? Especially you, babe."

"Well, next week we will find out." He told her, but he was thinking the same thing. It would be a interesting meeting.

Din and Grogu will be in Tatooine in a week. What do you think Boba will think when he sees Luke again?