Chapter 9 - The beginning

A/N: WARNING Contain spoilers for Obi Wan Kenobi.

Flashback:

Alderaan, 9 years BBY:

"Leia, wait," 10 years old Ines Talia just yelled at her friend, Princess Leia Organa, as the two girls were running through the woods of Alderaan, while being followed by Leia's droid L0-LA 59 that they called Lola.

"Come on, stop being a baby," Leia said as she reach a huge tree, and started to climb on it.

"I'm not a baby," Ines said frowning at her friend, as she looked up.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Ines hesitate, but like always she didn't want to stay behind, after all she could fight boys since she was 7. She was not scared to climb a tree.

"You will get us in trouble," she said and she also started to climb up the tree.

As the two girls reached a high point, they both sat down, looking at the many ships that was leaving the planet.

"Medical freighter," Leia said smiling at Lola who beeped back, "Pleasure barge, boring."

Lola beeped again.

"Casino ship? Not bad."

Ines looked at them and shook her head.

"Oh, A Tri-Wing. That's a new one."

Then a big ship passed by.

"An Aquilian Ranger. Probably scouting for Merson Pirates."

"What is you and ships?" Ines decided to speak this time.

"Because it is way more fun than doing other stuff." Leia replied to her.

"Royal stuff, you mean."

Leia nod. Today she had some important visitors and being the Princess of Alderaan, she had to meat them, especially her cousins, that she was sure they were about to arrive.

Looking up to the sky, Ines sighed.

"Do you ever think we will be able to see the galaxy and going on one of those ships, someday?" She asked looking at her.

Both girls had never left the planet since they were babies, which made them sad, because they wanted to see the galaxy, explore new systems.

"You wish," Leia said to her, that looked back to the sky.

"I will. I know it."

Leia looked at her friend and smirked.

"Because of the boy of your dreams is not from here and you two will meet somewhere else?"