Chapter 2 - Ajan Kloss

Ines was getting everything ready. They had arrived a few hours ago to the moon of Ajan Kloss, a jungle moon located in the Cademimu sector of the Outer Rim Territories.

They had left Coruscant 48 hours ago, and they just arrived in the jungle moon, where there was mountains, lakes, bamboo forests, and she liked it. She always loved the green, since she born and grew up surround by mountains and forest and lakes. And she knew Luke loved it too, since he was never a fan of desert planets.

When they arrive, the ant droids that Ahsoka made sure to help to built at least a place for them to stay, were finishing the small huts with stones, which she found amazing how fast they worked. Even built a bench made of stones and bamboo sticks and leaves.

The moment they left the ship, the kids start to run around the place, laughing and having fun.

Going outside the hut, she couldn't help but smile when watched her older kids looking at frogs jumping around, while Grogu just looked at them with wide eyes.

Getting next to her two Luke's, she wrapped her arms around her husband waist, resting her chin on his right shoulder, smiling at her baby who focus on a small butterfly who was flying around.

"I see why you want us here. This place reminds home." she said.

"I knew you would love it." he said smiling.

"So what is your plan?"

"I'm thinking that I should start to train Grogu. He needs to learn a few things before Din arrives."

"When is that?" she asked looking at the their Alli and Padmé who was jumping behind the frog, while Grogu was trying to grab it.

"In a few days I believe." he said adjusting his son on his arms.

"Do you have something in mind?" she asked looking at the Child.

"He still needs to be able to protect himself. What do you think?" he asked turning to see his wife.

Looking back at him, and then to Grogu she spoke:

"Well he is small and because of that he needs to jump really high, after all he will face bigger people."

Luke nod looking back at him.

"You are right. I will also test his reflexes."

"You are not using the training remote, are you?" she asked making Luke looked at her.

"I have too."

"Poor thing. If you use that thing on our children, we will have a conversation, mister." she smiled making Luke smiled back and leaning forward he kissed her.

Then they heard the girls scream in a disgusting manner making them pulled apart. The moment they looked at them, they saw Grogu with half of the poor frog stuck in his mouth and then swallow it, making Alli ran towards her parents.

"Papa! Mama! Gogu ate that fog." she said frowning.

"We saw sweetie." Ines said and looked at Luke.

"That was nasty." Ben said shaking his head. "I don't know if I can look at him the same way." Their almost 6 years old son said making Luke shake his head.

Grogu was about to the grab another but this Padmé grabbed it first and put the little animal on the water.

"No. No more fogs!" she said putting her hands on her hips just like her mother.

Handling their baby son, Luke looked at her.

"I will better change and start the training." he said and went inside to change clothes.