Rebirth in the apocalypse, li...

By koushuu17

Author: Moon Tides Category: Science Fiction Space Link; https://www.84kanshu.com/book/95095488/ When she was... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
131-140
141-150
151-160

121-130

159 2 0
By koushuu17

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 121 Jing Mians combat power increases, and he acquires the crystal energy weapon Spider King. (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Ah Shan discovered an abnormal gathering of zombies in the hole-in-the-wall south wall city. He carefully observed that other zombies crowded into the hole and dispersed. Only in that place did a pile of corpses form, forming an inconspicuous gathering and diversion. , the zombies are hindered from moving forward and are obviously slower than zombies in other places.

If you can't see the power field, it may be too small or the power is not enough to release the field.

It was already bright and Jing Mian had good eyesight. "The south wall has been abandoned. It must be there! Let's rush over!"

Everyone released their special powers to protect the car and drove all the way to the wall, but there was no place for the car to stay. The situation in Wu'an was worse than they imagined.

"Qiao Hai, Han Shuang, you guys drive the car to Wu'an and find a place to park. The rescuers get off here!"

The specific situation of Hua Yike is still unknown. Jing Mian and others all got off the station and walked to the south wall. The ice bridge behind has become a section, which has been destroyed by zombies. It will not take long for it to collapse here. .

Most of the zombies here in the wall are first-level zombies, and the powerful ones should have gone to the city to eat people first.

Jing Mian took out her crystal energy weapon, a spine-shaped amethyst, opened her clothes and attached it to her lumbar spine. Amethyst automatically opened its spines and penetrated into the flesh of Jing Mian's back. Jing Mian gritted his teeth and endured the pain, letting Amethyst's spine firmly grasp her lumbar spine.

Instantly, a feeling of fusion penetrated Jingmian, and strange dark purple patterns appeared on her invisible back, which seemed to grow all over her back.

Eight blade spider legs sprouted from her amethyst spine!

Each spider leg is five meters long! The spider legs supported Jing Mian in the middle, letting her feet fly into the air.

She walked a few steps on her spider legs without feeling any awkwardness, as if she was born to control her own hands and feet.

Green Shadows friends stared blankly at Jing Mians changes,

"This is too foul." A-Shan looked up and said, "It's bigger than the spider zombie back then!"

"Jingmian, are you okay in the air?"

Jing Mian waved two spider legs to sweep across the zombies and responded: "It couldn't be better!"

After connecting to the Spider Emperor, it not only brought physical changes to her, but also affected her mentality.

An emotion of crazy destruction raged in her heart, and condescending violence swept away all obstacles!

The corners of her eyes were pale pink with excitement, and the ends of her hair were dyed a little purple. The cold-blooded killing that had been suppressed deep in his heart was released.

The spider legs were freely manipulated with flexibility and sharpness, killing them like melons and vegetables, piercing their heads and crushing their bodies. This was the first time that she was so fascinated by having such power.

Ah Shan and the others were all dumbfounded, "Jing Mian is so powerful? His fighting ability is so strong."

Thinking of her box of crystal nuclei...

Who can fight her in the future? She can kill them with crystal energy weapons.

Suddenly she shook her head and did not get so lost in it that she forgot what she was here for.

From a high position, she finally saw clearly the man who was fighting alone. She tried her best but could not hide his state of exhaustion. She retreated step by step, but the sea of ​​zombies behind him had no way to retreat. There was no one there. Answer him.

Being consumed by zombies is just a matter of time.

"He's still alive!" Jing Mian was overjoyed! They moved their spider legs towards Hua Yike. The sooner they rescued him, the sooner they would get out of here.

Several spider legs cooperated with everyone's superpowers to sweep away the zombies. She opened the way in front and everyone moved forward next to each other to follow closely.

Hua Yike held two knives and waved his heavy arms to behead the zombies approaching him. He no longer had the ability to support the flying blades and could only maintain a metal shield surrounding him for defense. After a night of fierce fighting, he could attack at any time Fall down.

His consciousness began to blur, and the zombies in front of him were overlapping in his vision, filling his pupils.

The zombies suddenly swarmed him as they noticed his trance. Hua Yike's mind was slow but his body moved mechanically first.

After a lot of slashing, he was unable to defeat the corpses with two swords, and only a shield could not fully protect him. Just when he thought he was about to die here, he found that the area around him had been cleared, and the zombies that originally surrounded him disappeared in an instant.

His eyes that had trouble focusing finally saw several spider legs in front of him.

Three points of surprise, seven points of despair. Why are there still high-level zombies here at this time?

This time it's really over.

Not being able to hold on to the city wall was his biggest regret. The inner city must have been miserable. But he can no longer do his part. He didn't blame the soldiers for leaving him here alone. Fighting to the last moment was an acceptable way to die.

He raised the blade and slashed at his neck without hesitation!

Jing Mian's claws were numb when he saw this scene. What was he going to do?

Ah Xian rushed over with lightning speed, pushed him to the ground, and snatched the two knives from his hands.

Of course he knew what Hua Yike was going to do!

This guy thought he was certain to die, and was afraid that he would turn into a powerful zombie after death and cause trouble to Wu'an! Cut off your own head first to prevent it from turning into a corpse!

"You!" A-Shan didn't know what to say to him for a moment, as if he had touched the taboo in his heart, he shouted: "Don't you know you were sold! Why are you still thinking about them!"

Hua Yike lay on the ground exhausted, unable to control any metal anymore.

Who is the guy with blond hair?

What is he shouting about, what is he angry about?

My eyes are heavy and tired, and I may never wake up again if I fall asleep like this.

The sky in his eyes was filled with green light spots at some unknown time.

He wondered if it was another zombie's weird ability.

Unexpectedly, a surge of strength surged through his body. Like the dry and cracked earth finally being nourished by the nectar of spring rain. The purest and nourishing life force poured into his body.

What kind of power is this? Hua Yike moved his arms to gain the strength to sit up, and the closed power spring began to leak out again.

He didn't have time to react to all this magic, as his body was already being carried away.

In the distance, Han Shuang and Qiao Hai had parked their cars and rushed back to support them. Together, they climbed up the ice ladder made by Han Shuang to the top of a building that was five or six stories high.

After everyone arrived, the ice ladder broke, giving the zombies no chance to climb up.

Only then did Hua Yike see clearly that the huge spider legs actually came from a petite woman.

He couldn't help but smile. He was driven to despair and committed suicide by a little woman's supernatural power.

Jing Mian put away his spider legs and stood with everyone. He almost died but he could still laugh.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 122 Who is knocking on the door? (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Hua Yike's slightly long black hair blocked his eyebrows, and his eyebrows were similar to Hua Leyao's but sharper.

Hua Leyao is more like her father, naive and cute, while Hua Yike is more like her mother, who is delicate and handsome.

Jing Mian had only seen him at an auction. At that time, he was upright and not angry, but now he looked much more embarrassed and he felt it was not difficult to approach him.

"Are you feeling better?" Jing Mian asked.

Hua Yike nodded, "You must be Jing Mian, the boss of Luyin. Thank you very much. I will remember this kindness."

His sister has been working in Luyin, and his family is on Luyin's side. Of course he knows Jingmian's appearance. But he didn't expect that she would risk her own life and go deep into the corpse tide to save him.

"It was Le Yao who begged us to come and save you. You have a good sister."

Hua Yike lowered his head instantly, his shoulders shaking a little. When he looked up again, he still had that serious face, "Can I borrow your communicator? I'll make sure my family is safe."

"Of course." Qiao Hai handed over the communicator.

Hua Yike called his parents to comfort him and mentioned that Luyin had saved him and that his physical condition was fine now. I also asked about the internal situation of Wu'an.

I learned that Minister Zhao had transferred all the people to guard the shelter and the central area, and completely gave up on the border wall. It's just that he can't get enough out of here alone, and he can't get out.

Hua Yike clenched his fists and said nothing, and called Hua Leyao again.

"Yao Yao, don't worry, brother is fine, don't worry." Hua Yike showed rare tenderness.

"What to do next?" Qiao Hai asked.

"If we want to drive all the way back, Han Shuang will need to rest for a while, otherwise Han Shuang will not be able to support the construction of the ice bridge back."

Watching the zombies wandering around in the Wu'an base downstairs, some zombies discovered that they were still climbing upstairs.

Jing Mian knew that they would not be able to return to the green shade for a while. It just so happened that she had something to do when she came to Wu'an.

Hua Yike recovered her physical strength after Jing Mian's treatment, and her powers gradually accumulated.

"General Hua, do you have any plans?"

Hua Yike looked towards the central area of ​​the inner city, "The strongest zombie forces should be concentrated in the central area and Anding District. The shelter in Anding District has been found by zombies and is besieging it. The central area is holding on to the defense line. Only Kuandong District is relatively Be safe, you can go to Kuandonghua's house and they will protect you. As for me..." His eyes flashed, "Don't spread the news about my rescue yet."

He will be thrown into this. It must be a mole among the cronies. Lets observe it in secret first.

Jing Mian glanced at the address sent by the Hua family on the communicator, and asked if she wanted to send someone to go with her.

Jing Mian refused, and she didn't even want to take Lv Yin with her. The deepest scar in my heart I dont want too many people to see.

"Let's go to Kuandong."

Jiang Bichun, let this tide of corpses let you know the pain of being eaten alive.

Instead of taking the usual route, the green-shaded cars set up ice bridges between the roofs of various buildings and drove branch lines towards Kuandong District.

At this time, the Kuandong District is better than other districts in that the shelter has not been found, the information interferon is fully used, and there are no residents at home in the block. The houses are all empty, and there are not many zombies since they cant smell peoples breath. Stay in Kuandong District.

After Jing Mian and others entered the boundary of Kuandong, they were able to drive on the ground.

Everyone looked solemn along the way. The situation in Wu'an City was miserable, and a wave of corpses completely formed in the city. Even in Kuandong District, the streets and alleys are full of zombies.

There were many zombies running after their car.

Seeing that the gate of Hua's house was right in front of him, Jing Mian raised the flag he had agreed upon in advance and waved it.

Sure enough, the iron gate of Hua's house opened for them. The superpowers hiding in the hiding place cleared away the zombies chasing behind them and allowed the vehicles to enter safely.

Today's Huajia Courtyard no longer has the lively and solemn feeling it once had. But when the Hua family saw the intact Hua Yike and got out of the car, their faces showed genuine joy.

Jing Mian was about to take a rest at Hua's house, but suddenly received a strange call.

"Jing Mian, come and save us! Zombies have rushed into the house!"

Jiang Bichun's urgent voice came on the phone: "Oh, by the way, we are no longer in the shantytown. We now live in Villa No. 3 in the 28th Street of Kuandong! Come quickly! If it's too late, you won't be able to see us in your life! We But you are the only relative in this world!"

"Okay, I'll go right away."

"Uh...Okay, okay!" The person on the other end of the phone didn't expect Jing Mian to agree immediately. If he had anything to say, he hung up the phone.

Jing Mian took the weapons and equipment and said, "You go in first, I have to deal with some personal matters alone."

"No, Jingmian! I'm not worried about you going alone." Ah Xian stopped.

"Do you really want to go?" Qiao Hai hesitated: "Actually, you don't have to worry about family members like that."

Qiao Hai thought Jing Mian was really going to save them.

Jing Mian: "I've already thought about it." She activated the Spider King, "I can go faster by myself. You guys are waiting for my news at Hua's house."

Then, under the astonished eyes of the Hua family's superpowers, Jing Mian's eight spider legs jumped up and climbed directly over the Hua's door. The spider legs contained explosive energy and moved very fast, disappearing within a few breaths.

In the exquisite and luxurious villa, Zhang Peirong and his family hid in the utility room and laundry room.

The servants outside were running as fast as they could. When the warning sounded, Jiang Heng wanted to go out on the pretext of seeking refuge. But the servants and security guards in the villa didn't allow it and asked them to stay in the villa and not leave. No zombies would break through the city wall and find this place.

As a result, they were all asleep in the middle of the night, and zombies entered the villa. All the servants and security guards living on the first floor were attacked by zombies.

Chaotic noises mixed with sharp screams woke up the Jiang family who were sleeping in the bedroom on the second floor. At this time, the best option to avoid zombies is to hide in some place that can mask the smell.

Jiang Bichun hurriedly rolled out of bed without having time to contact her parents and hid in a dusty and old utility room. She ran to the back of the debris pile to find an old sheet to cover herself and hid under the debris.

After turning off the communicator, she suddenly seemed to hear the sound of footsteps going upstairs.

Its not the sound of slippers or high heels, its bare feet!

She immediately covered her mouth and nose, not daring to breathe even through the debris and the door. Everything was still and quiet.

"Click, click."

It was the sound of the doorknob being pressed.

After a while there was no movement.

Jiang Bichun only dared to take a small breath and then exhale slowly when she couldn't hold her breath anymore.

Suddenly a voice came from outside the door: "Are you in?"

"Can I hide in there? I'm scared."

It was the shivering sound of the maid.

Jiang Bichun's eyes were full of fear, and she didn't move or say a word.

She didn't tell anyone that she was hiding in the utility room, not even her father. She was just afraid that they would come suddenly and cause her to be discovered!

Moreover, the father had already stated in the message that he and his stepmother also heard the noise and hid in the laundry room.

How could the maid know she was hiding here! They are all in trouble!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 123 Voice Changing Zombie (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Is the person speaking a human or a zombie? Can zombies talk? Jiang Bichun didn't know much, but she couldn't open the door no matter what.

There was a "squeaking" sound coming from the door, like someone lying on the door panel and squeezing forward hard, making the door panel overwhelmed.

If the maid was bitten, she would have turned into a zombie by now. But would the newly transformed zombie look like this? It seems different.

Jiang Bichun could just imagine a zombie lying on the door with a strange expression, listening carefully for any movement inside.

Jiang Bichun could only hold her breath as quietly as possible. She seemed to hear the sound of bare feet walking away. She breathed a sigh of relief but still did not move.

After a while, "squeak, squeak, squeak..." there was another sound of pressing the door.

Jiang Bichuns scalp is numb!

It lied to her!

It left with a normal walking sound and returned to the door silently.

Did it know she was inside? Is it playing with her? Why not just barge in? Was it waiting for her to come out by the door?

Countless questions were swirling in Jiang Bichun's mind, whether it was that the zombie was not strong enough to destroy the door or it had some perverted ideas. She just hoped that it could continue to play, and she would be in trouble if someone barbarically broke in through the door.

She heard it go again, and it seemed to knock on another door.

"I'm here to save you! Open the door and get out of here with me!"

The voice is similar to that of a male security guard! The urgent knock on the door was followed by the sound of the door opening!

Who is so stupid! Jiang Bichun didn't believe that there were still living people who had the leisure to save them at this time!

That zombie can definitely imitate human voices!

With a muffled cry, Jiang Bichun guessed that the victim should be Jiang Bicheng! She should send a message to her father to tell them about the existence of such a talking zombie. But the sound of the zombie chewing bones and eating flesh was particularly clear in the quiet morning. She didn't dare to move, covering her mouth and nose with both hands, not even daring to send a message.

I can only hope that my father will be wiser.

The zombie left directly after eating Jiang Bicheng. After a while, Jiang Bichun vaguely heard Zhang Peirong's scream.

She knew that the laundry room was located a certain distance from the utility room. If she encountered zombies there, she would be safe here!

She quickly turned on the communicator and asked for help. Jiang Bichun was the first to call Liu Ji. Since they needed to expose Jing Mian, he would protect them!

It took Liu Ji a long time to answer the phone. There was a lot of noise and it was difficult to hear Jiang Bichun's speech clearly.

Jiang Bichun felt like crying, and she dared to speak louder, "Assistant Liu, come and save us! There are zombies in the villa!"

Unexpectedly, Liu Ji's response was: "You wish for your own good, I can't spare anyone to save your family!"

"Aren't you going to expose Jing Mian? Our family recorded an exposure video!" Jiang Bichun said in confusion: "As long as you can come to save us, you can save me! I will give you the video! I guarantee that I can make Lvyin stink forever!" "

"Send me the video now!"

"No! You have to save me first!" Jiang Bichun has no so-called video in her hands. Only by creating value can she force Liu Ji to save her!

Liu Ji was obviously shaken.

"Assistant Liu, time waits for no one! If we were eaten by zombies, you will no longer have the "testimony" of Jing Mian's relatives! Don't even think about moving her down in the future!"

In the end, Liu Ji compromised and said that he would send two superpowers from the central area to the villa to rescue her. Whether they can persist until rescue depends on the fate of their family.

Jiang Bichun really wanted to spit on Liu Ji's face. With only two superpowers, it would take forty minutes not to mention an hour from the central area to the villa on the edge of Kuandong. No matter how fast the superpowers were, it would still take half an hour, not to mention the fact that there were so many people in the base. Its a zombie, so the journey may be slower than usual!

Jiang Bichun was upset. The movement from her father's side became smaller. She didn't know if they were still alive.

She took the last moment to call Jing Mian, just in case, Jing Mian was willing to rescue them if his brain got crazy! Although it may still be too late, it doesn't stop Jiang Bichun from wanting Jing Mian to make one more trip for them.

If their family can't survive, Jing Mian had better be caught in the corpse wave!

No, one of ten thousand has appeared!

Jing Mian is willing to come! And I agreed happily! Maybe I still have old feelings for them. If I can be saved, it's not impossible to live in Green Shade in the future!

Jiang Bichun prayed silently in her heart and received a message from her father.

After reading it, she didn't know whether she was happy or sad, how could this happen...

Jing Mian flexibly controlled the spider legs to move forward at an extremely fast speed. Perhaps it was because of the smell of zombies remaining on the spider legs that ordinary low-level zombies did not dare to approach her.

She soon arrived at the villa area.

"Villa No. 3." Jing Mian crossed the iron fence of the villa. There were several zombies in the yard that were still kneeling on the ground and eating the remains. They looked up at Jing Mian and silently stopped biting, as if observing her attitude.

As soon as she gets angry, they will put down their food and leave.

A spider leg moved suddenly, swishing and slicing through the zombies gathered together at a weird and counterintuitive angle.

It turns out that the joints of spider legs can bend in any direction.

"I still can't bear to let go." Jing Mian coldly eliminated all the zombies in the yard.

She landed in front of the open door of the villa, retracted her spider legs, and put on a crown made of orange-red crystal cores.

It is Jing Mian's second new weapon "Fire King", which comes from a level three zombie with fire powers.

Wearing the crown, she can convert her powers into fire powers, and use her imagination to form any form of fire to attack, but the time is only ten minutes, after which the crown will stop converting powers.

This is a crystal energy weapon that can only be used by superpowers, and can only be used once per day.

Therefore, she had to leave the villa within ten minutes as much as possible. The Spider Emperor was not suitable for indoor use.

The maid who entered the first floor of the villa but did not run out was eaten until only the hem of her skirt was left. The zombie raised its bloody face and put down the corpse in its hands, stood up and rushed towards Jing Mian.

Jing Mian's thoughts turned and a huge fire snake appeared out of thin air. The fire snake swam around and burned all the zombies and dead people in sight.

When the fire snake swam back to Jing Mian, it suddenly shrank in size and wrapped around her fingers, obedient and lively. The scorching temperature cannot burn her at all, it only ignites the things she commands.

Jing Mian called Jiang Bichun to ask where she was in the villa, but the call was hung up.

It seems that the person is still alive.

If she didn't answer, someone else would hit her.

When Jiang Heng received a call from Jing Mian and found out that she had arrived at the villa, he was incoherent and almost cried with joy.

When Jing Mian arrived on the second floor, he smelled the strong smell of fragranced laundry detergent before entering the laundry room.

As soon as I entered the room, it turned out that there was laundry detergent all over the walls and a large puddle on the floor, as if it had been poured from a basin. There was also a skinny zombie lying on it with its head smashed.

The soles of his feet were still stained with laundry detergent. He must have been beaten to death after slipping.

"Jing Mian, you're really here!" Jiang Heng ran out from the corner happily. Following behind was a trembling Zhang Peirong, but her expression was obviously wrong.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 124 Jing Mian, you are so scary (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Where is Jiang Bichun? Not with you? "Jing Mian didn't see the figure of her target.

"Bichun is in the utility room." Jiang Heng said hurriedly: "Go find her quickly! She is scared!"

Jing Mian left the laundry room directly, and Jiang Heng followed Jing Mian closely, fearing that he would encounter zombies again. It would be safer to go with Jing Mian. From time to time, he glanced back at Zhang Peirong, who was struggling to follow behind, but he had no intention of helping her and waiting for her.

Jing Mian turned around another corridor and found a body lying next to an open door. It was not an adult.

Behind him, Jiang Heng sobbed sadly, and it was not difficult for Jing Mian to guess who this unrecognizable person was.

She sighed and moved on, arriving at the closed door of the utility room.

"Come out Jiang Bichun."

There was no movement inside, and Jing Mian was a little confused. The door was locked and it was not damaged. She should be inside.

Jing Mian set fire to the door and burned it down. It was full of old furniture and dust was floating in the air.

"If you don't come out, I will burn everything on fire, and you will be buried in the sea of ​​fire."

After hearing this, Jiang Bichun, who was buried under the old table and chair, broke free from the sheets and crawled out. Jing Mian, who stared blankly at Jing Mian who was wearing a magnificent crown, was completely different from the terrified ones who were surrounded by corpses.

"Bichun, you are too cautious!" Jiang Heng hurried over and hugged her. This girl was more stable than him.

"Thank you so much, Jing Mian, for coming to save us!" Jiang Heng let go of his daughter and cried excitedly! This time, no matter what, he would take advantage of the situation and kick Liu Ji into the arms of Jing Mian and Lu Yin!

"Don't thank me in a hurry." Jing Mian looked at the father and daughter indifferently: "I just came to see her."

Jiang Bichun swallowed and felt uneasy. "Forget everything about Jing Mian's past. After this catastrophe, I think you have realized that we are all a family. What kind of hatred can we have? You think so."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Jiang Heng also said: "It's not too late to realize how precious family members are. From now on, let's repair our relationship and become a family that loves each other!"

Jing Mian felt funny: "Then why do you live here? Do you think I don't know why?"

Jiang Heng's heart skipped a beat, wondering if the rhetoric he had originally thought of would still be useful.

"This is all because of your mother... She tells people everywhere that she is the mother of the boss of Luyin. Wu'an also arranged for us to live here because of your face. We don't know anything else." Jiang Heng accompanied Made up with a smile.

Jing Mian chuckled and shook her head. The crown on her head made her eyes look like a queen's contempt.

She saw Zhang Peirong at the door. She finally followed her footsteps and came to the utility room, feeling desolate in her heart. The familiar blue complexion and purple lips were exactly the same as before the hookah mutated.

There was a faint trace of blood under the collar. The first time she saw Zhang Peirong in the laundry room, she knew she was hopeless.

"How did she get bitten?" Jing Mian asked calmly. Jiang Heng and Jiang Bichun, who had their backs to the door, didn't know that Zhang Peirong had arrived.

Jiang Heng was stunned, with a drop of cold sweat streaming down his face. He thought Jing Mian hadn't noticed Zhang Peirong's problem before, but he really couldn't hide anything from her.

"She..." Jiang Heng didn't dare to look at Jing Mian, lowered his head and cried: "It's all that zombie who can learn human language! He imitated Chengcheng's voice and tricked us into opening the door for him! Peirong was anxious and refused to listen to my advice. I opened the door and was bitten by it! Me! I was so anxious that I didnt know where I got the courage to rush up and kill the zombie. I saved your mother, but she was still killed by the zombie... Hey! Peirong, why are you here? It's over! Don't hurt me!"

Zhang Peirong listened to Jiang Heng's nonsense and pulled the collar of the back of his neck excitedly. His consciousness was a little blurry but he still uttered: "You... opened the door, use me... to block it..."

Jiang Heng hurriedly pressed Zhang Peirong's mouth, "Pei Rong, you are confused. It hurts my heart to see you like this when we are husband and wife."

"Jing Mian... Mom, she's already dying. How about we give her a happy life." Jiang Bichun said heartbrokenly to Jing Mian: "Let her become a zombie and she will suffer. It's better than now..."

"Woo!" After hearing this, Zhang Peirong rushed violently to catch Jiang Bichun, which frightened Jiang Bichun and made him run inside.

Jiang Heng conveniently blocked Zhang Peirong's mouth with an old bed sheet.

"I'm afraid she'll bite someone." Jiang Heng explained to Jing Mian.

Zhang Peirong was held down by Jiang Heng, unable to move, and finally looked at Jing Mian.

Jing Mian couldn't understand what emotion was in the cloudy eyes.

No matter in this life or in the previous life, her mother always seemed to think that she was very useless and belittled her in every possible way. Even if she became the most favored person after marrying into the An family, her mother would only treat her well on the surface and keep pursuing her. She wants benefits. In my heart, I still feel that she is unreliable and will fall out of favor one day. Faced with the real money Han Xinrui gave her, she immediately sold her daughter's life.

If she was given a chance of glory and wealth in this life, she would still "seize it" and send her daughter to a dead end.

In Zhang Peirong's words, daughters are worthless and there is no need to feel bad. Zhang Peirong's slight regret was based on a precondition. If Jing Mian did not have the green base and had such achievements, Zhang Peirong still would not have the slightest regret for mistreating Jing Mian.

Jing Mian looked at this villa. Some people didn't have that fate and always wanted to enjoy that blessing. In fact, they are already among the lucky group, but they are never satisfied.

"Since she loves this life so much, let her stay here." Jing Mian took Jiang Bichun's hand and walked out.

From the day her mother wanted to send her to the hunting team, her mother gave up her life.

The day they returned from the abyss of hell, they were no longer mother and daughter.

Jiang Heng also wanted to follow, but Jing Mian blocked his steps with a wall of fire.

"You and she should be a good couple."

"Dad!" Jiang Bichun's face lit up as she hissed to Jing Mian: "Let him out! Why do you want my dad to be Zhang Peirong's companion? Do you want to avenge Zhang Peirong? Or do you want me? Pain for the rest of my life!

"Do people like you suffer? If you were miserable, you would reflect on how bad the behavior you inflicted on others was. But you never did."

Jing Mian's eyes were like icebergs frozen for ten thousand years: "And what I am doing to avenge her, I just think Jiang Heng is not a good person. Living is also a hidden danger."

"Jing Mian, you are so scary!"

Jiang Bichun unconsciously moved away from Jing Mian. The jumping firelight shining on the beautiful profile could not add any warmth to Jing Mian.

For the first time, she felt the fear that penetrated into her soul from Jing Mian.

Suddenly she heard Zhang Peirong's roar and Jiang Heng's scream in the utility room.

Jiang Bichun was trembling all over as she looked at the silent Jing Mian,

This person will never be afraid of anything again!

Suddenly Jiang Bichun turned around and ran away! Running wildly.

Jing Mian calmly swung the flaming rope in his hand to tie up Jiang Bichun and pull him back. The sound of his flesh "sizzling" and burning mixed with Jiang Bichun's howling.

"If you run away again, I'll burn you to death."

Jiang Bichun endured the pain and did not dare to move rashly.

Jing Mian became much stronger after becoming a superpower, and dragged Jiang Bichun out of the villa. The Spider King activated, and Jiang Bichun screamed and followed Jing Mian into the air.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 125 No more ties (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Ah, please let me go..."

Jiang Bichun stopped shouting, unable to say the last two words "come down". Her limbs were dangling in the air and the skirt of her clothes on her back was grasped in Jing Mian's hands, making her breathless and dizzy. She was also worried that Jing Mian didn't catch anyone. Just let her fall.

It's not a height that would make you fall to death, but it's still scary.

She had already been pushed down by Jing Mian. Why couldn't Jing Mian reconcile with her? He had been bullying her since childhood. How could he be so vindictive and narrow-minded?

"Jing Mian, where are you going to take me? What do you want to do! How do you want me to forgive me? Do you want me to kneel down and beg you!"

Jing Mian used the Spider King to move forward at a high speed to hunt. The sound of wind was in his ears, and he just let everything disappear with the fire.

She just said: "No matter what, I can't let you go. Just give up."

If you are worthy of letting go, then what will I do in this life?

Jiang Bichun struggled hard. Even if she fell to death, she couldn't die in the death method designed by Jing Mian. She would never get her wish!

Seeing how hard she was struggling, Jing Mian's hands got tired, so he suddenly threw her down.

"Ah!" Jiang Bichun screamed and fell heavily to the ground, whimpering in pain. The concussive fall made her unable to get up for a while. Jing Mian really let go!

Jing Mian has already arrived near Hua's house. It's faster to use the Spider King to travel, but it's just windy. In winter, you need to prepare a wind mask, otherwise your face will be blown off.

"How's your rest?" Jing Mian called Qiao Hai, "Come out after repairing, and we'll return to Lvyin."

Qiao Hai followed Jing Mian's orders, but he always felt that something was wrong with Jing Mian, and his voice was more than one degree cooler than usual.

Two cars drove out from the gate of Huajia and arrived at the nearby block where Jingmian was located.

"Sister Mian, come up!" Han Shuang shouted from the window. She received recuperation and medicine supplies at Hua's house. Now she is at full strength, and her superpowers are enough to allow her to pass through the corpses and return to the green shade.

Jing Mian dragged Jiang Bichun, who was unable to get up like a dead dog, and threw him into the trunk and got into the car.

It was unrealistic for them to have only eight people stay to support Wu'an. If any member was attacked by zombies in Wu'an, even she would be unable to recover. What could Wu'an do to compensate for the loss of the main member Wu'an. The first priority is to protect one's own people, and the rescue of Hua Yike is also carried out on this basis. If there is no certainty that Jing Mian will not come to Wu'an to rescue him.

Every superpower in Luyin is very important to her. She has given up so much. In the early days, she endured humiliation for Luyin and now she has eliminated all hidden dangers for Luyin. If she cannot build Luyin into the pinnacle How could the base be worthy of her hard work?

After Jing Mian got into the car, everyone silently paid attention to her emotions. With cold faces and eyes that could feel the temperature drop suddenly at a glance, no one dared to ask what happened to the people in the trunk and what to do about it.

Ah Shan was not in the car. Without someone who dared to speak carelessly, the atmosphere in the car was so solid that it was almost freezing.

The two vehicles were moving forward. Near the south wall, you could see that the group of zombies was still there, but it was much smaller than before. As long as Wu'an held on, support from other bases would arrive and sooner or later they would be able to kill all the zombies.

"parking."

Qiao Hai was full of questions, but he still did as he was told.

Jing Mian got out of the car and pulled Jiang Bichun out of the trunk.

Han Shuang said in the car: "Have you noticed that Sister Mian is different?"

Lan Yuesheng was a new superpower and didn't know Jing Mian very well, so he shook his head.

"I've seen that woman before. She seems to be the boss's step-sister." Qiao Hai recalled the scene when the Jiang family came to Lvyin to block the door.

No one who later joined Lvyin in the car knew about this relationship. Did the leader act alone to deal with them?

When Han Shuang saw Jing Mian dragging Jiang Bichun towards the direction of the zombies, she wondered, "What does Sister Mian want to do?"

Jiang Bichun shouted desperately to break free: "Jing Mian, don't go crazy! Let go! You crazy woman!"

Jiang Bichun, who had so many zombies that her scalp was numb, had collapsed. One zombie could frighten her to death, let alone this situation.

"Do you know why I didn't leave you in the villa to die with them? How can you feel my pain when there is only one zombie?"

Jiang Bichun knew that the zombie was Zhang Peirong! The other zombies were all cleaned up by Jing Mian. Jing Mian wants to feed her to the corpses!

Not allowing Jiang Bichun to talk nonsense to her anymore, Jing Mian kicked Jiang Bichun out with great force.

You must have been so cruel when you kicked me out, so you could kick me out so far.

Jiang Bichun, who was kicked to the feet of the zombies, cried out and tried to get up, but was soon overwhelmed by a group of zombies that bit her flesh and muscles one by one.

Jing Mian stood opposite her. It turned out that the scene was so bloody. No wonder it hurts so much.

You also have Jiang Bichun today.

Jing Mian snorted softly, turned around and left indifferently.

Now she has no revenge to take, but only Han Xinrui, who has become an old lady, is still alive.

Jing Mian thought that getting her revenge would be a joyful experience. From then on, after the inner demons were eliminated, what greeted her was a beautiful and comfortable life, a future where she could live a good life easily with a green shade. It shouldn't be so peaceful.

Others see her as a hero who fought off the zombie tide, a successful person, a billionaire, the head of the base, and a rising star in the east. Only she knows that she is just an orphan now, a wandering soul who has reversed time and returned.

There are no more worries in this world, she just needs to live a good life, and live up to the system that has befallen her. Building Green Shade into a pure land that benefits her compatriots is her only goal in the future.

Seeing Jing Mian's empty and lonely figure walking over, Han Shuang suddenly wanted to hug her, and she felt an inexplicable sense of detachment from the world.

"I don't know what happened to her, but I feel like she needs a hug right now."

After saying that, Han Shuang no longer hesitated, opened the car door, jumped out and rushed towards Jing Mian, dove into Jing Mian's arms and hugged her tightly with both arms.

You are surrounded by cold, and outsiders dare not approach you. Only I know that you must have endured hardships in it.

Jing Mian didn't know why Han Shuang suddenly ran over to hug her, but she responded naturally and rubbed the top of Han Shuang's hair.

"What's going on?" Her voice finally had a hint of warmth.

"It's my turn to ask you, what happened?"

Jing Mian also repeated in his mind, what happened?

"The great revenge will be avenged, the past will be settled, and there will be no more ties."

She had a clear sense of right and wrong, and if they showed no mercy, she would send them to hell. Jiang Bichun and Jiang Heng killed Jing Mian without any disturbance. Jiang Bicheng, the child of Zhang Peirong and Jiang Heng. The image of him spitting on her and peeing on her balcony where she slept can still be seen before his eyes. She didn't kill him at first, but now he died at the hands of zombies.

The mother who failed her previous life's tolerance and true love still hasn't changed in this life. She was pushed into the corpse's mouth by her husband and was manipulated by nature. Maybe she cut off Jiang Heng's retreat, and she had some thoughts of revenge for Zhang Peirong. Not to mention sad, but after all, there is a feeling of emptiness and desolation in my heart.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 126 Half-Zombie King (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

But Han Shuang's hug did help her regain some strength.

Jing Mian laughed again.

I can't tell the difference, but it's always good to laugh, Han Shuang thought.

They both walked towards the car door together.

Suddenly Jing Mian frowned slightly, and an eerie feeling of being watched closely appeared.

It's such a familiar yet scary feeling.

Jing Mian stood on his head with hair on his head, "No! Get in the car quickly!"

She didn't even look back, there must be a powerful zombie targeting them! That sight is greed!

"Go back to the green shade at full speed!" Jing Mian shouted!

Qiao Hai started the car without saying a word, and an uneasy feeling arose in his heart.

"Sister Mian, what did you find?" Han Shuang asked.

"Someone is secretly watching us, get out of this area quickly!"

Jing Mian's perception was so strong that an ordinary person could sense the gaze of a half-faced zombie and dodge the attack in advance. This time she felt even stronger, like the feeling of being stared at the back of the head by the Corpse King in her previous life.

Ah Shan drove the second car and obviously noticed that Qiao Hai was driving too fast in front of him, and he was a little panicked. Something must have happened.

He couldn't help but feel nervous. He hadn't panicked like this even though he had traveled through the zombie wave. What could have forced Jing Mian and Qiao Hai to be like this?

"If I remember correctly, Wu'an Base did not announce the whereabouts of the zombies who summoned this zombie wave!"

Huo Yiye's face was as dark as water after hearing this: "Only a few level four zombies were announced."

Killing level four zombies is not easy. After each kill, the corpse will be kept for research and published on the Internet to cheer people up.

Huo Yiye asked with difficulty: "You don't mean that we won the big prize, do you?"

"It's very possible!" Ah Shan drove furiously behind Qiao Hai, "A bridge is about to be built, Kong Xu is ready to pave the way!"

The car followed the vine ice bridge and rushed to the height of the wall again and drove outward.

The moment he rushed out, the ground began to shake, and there was a loud "Bang!" The ground cracked, and a monster with four claws and a short body similar to a lizard-like dragon broke out of the ground!

Ah Shan glanced at the rearview mirror: "Nima, what the hell!"

Without the isolation of land, the sense of oppression caused by the alien zombies surged out and skyrocketed.

When Qiao Hai saw it coming out of the ground, he immediately thought of the zombie that had eaten half of the zombie crystal core!

Absolutely it!

Cen Yao said at that time that it was about level four, and they couldn't deal with it alone. But now it doesn't look like level four! If there is a real sense of oppression, it will be frightening!

Fortunately, their car started quickly, otherwise they would have been in trouble!

But soon their hearts dropped. This zombie was so fast!

It took a few jumps to catch up with the car.

"How could it be so fast!" Han Shuang was shocked! Crazy release of powers to create ice bridges faster.

In fact, Han Shuang's abilities are already very outstanding! How fast the manufacturing capacity and the abundant reserves of superpowers are required to build bridges for cars traveling at full speed in real time!

But this was not enough. Han Shuang was sweating from her forehead and temples. She drank potions to replenish her physical strength.

"I'm afraid it has absorbed the short-distance teleportation ability of the half-faced zombie!" Qiao Hai suddenly shouted: "Han Shuang, change lane quickly! Left, left, left!"

Qiao Hai turned sharply to the left, and Han Shuang urgently changed the ice road.

"Boom!"

The route that was about to pass was teleported by zombies!

Dust and smoke billowed, and a large circular pit was made on the ground that was ten meters long and more than one meter deep! How many ordinary zombies were stamped to death, their flesh and blood flying everywhere.

Ah Shan followed behind and braked suddenly but still fell off the ice bridge. Kong Xu urgently used a wooden bridge to connect to it, connecting a section of the road to the ice bridge.

His supernatural power reserves are not as good as Han Shuang's, otherwise he would have to open roads and build bridges.

"This zombie is so fierce! Is it a hybrid of a mutated beast?"

Ah Shan, who has always loved excitement, went crazy. Looking at the scene on the other side, a three-meter-long lizard-like zombie with a human face teleported away again. He said in horror: "Damn! It's a half-zombie king!"

Kong Xu quickly changes course! "

"Which way?"

"Whatever! It's just unusual anyway! Why don't you drive!"

After saying that, the very nervous A-Shan stopped the car immediately! "Quick, quick, quick! Change seats and you drive! It doesn't expect us to stop."

With no time to think about it, A-Shan got out of the driver's seat and carried Kong Xu over.

"When you drive or change lanes, you can merge the lanes into one. It's much faster than us communicating verbally!"

"You're right! Kong Xu, drive quickly, it's coming!" Huo Yiye shouted from the back!

Chai Xiao stretched his body half out of the window and released an emergency lightning strike! Not only is it powerful, it also has a paralyzing effect!

It accurately hit the face of the zombie that was not protected by scales!

"Okay, Brother Xiao!" A-Shan admired that not everyone has the courage to do this! His aim was accurate, and he looked like a man who had experienced many battles! Otherwise, if you are not careful, half of your stretched out body will be gone.

"It didn't work." Chai Xiao looked ugly. He had broken through the third level after coming to Green Shadow, and his strength was outstanding in the confrontation with the zombie tide. But now he didn't even look at the half-zombie king.

The level of superpowers and the level of zombies both have five levels, but a confrontation between superpowers and zombies of the same level does not mean that they can draw a tie.

It also depends on the type of superpower the user has. Some are suitable for combat and have strong destructive power, and can even attack more than one. For those with supernatural powers that are not suitable for fighting, let alone zombies of the same level, even zombies of a lower level may be defeated and die.

Human abilities are full of diversity, and even if they are not suitable for combat, they can still play other roles in society. But it's different for zombies. Zombies with abilities that are not suitable for combat will die quickly. For example, the voice-changing zombie.

Even the ordinary zombies that survive are powerful zombies.

Each level up represents a qualitative leap in the use of abilities. Super kills almost don't exist, and even if they do exist, they only appear on evil geniuses.

Encountering higher-level beings means being helpless.

It's just that if you can't fight, you can still run.

The Green Shade Team made a mistake because they didn't expect that this zombie not only had level four and a half strength, but also had the ability to teleport.

The situation was difficult, and Jing Mian was also worried that something might happen to A-Shan and the others. She kept observing and found that the Half-Zombie King stopped paying attention to A-Shan and their car after chasing them for a while, and instead focused on their car.

A bad guess was born in her mind.

"Could its target be me?"

only me.

No one responded to her. Qiao Hai, Han Shuang and Lan Yuesheng were both driving urgently to build roads. Due to the erratic driving, they were still more than half way away from the corpse tide.

Jing Mian called Chai Xiao: "Don't worry about us. Since it won't chase you, you should rush back to the green shade first!"

Jing Mian saw A-Shan and Chai Xiao releasing supernatural attacks from time to time to hinder the Half-Zombie King from pursuing them, but with little effect.

If this continues, Han Shuang and Yuesheng will definitely not be able to sustain it, and they will suffer if they are caught.

Jing Mian thought about it and was about to activate the Spider King, "I'll get out of the car and see if I can divert it away!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 127 Escape (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

]H She knew Qiao Hai and the others would be worried, but her intuition told her that her guess was not wrong. It was too difficult for Qiao Hai and the three of them to drive together, and accidents could happen at any time. Whether the car overturns or is caught, the consequences are not ideal. It will not be easy to escape when the time comes.

Being in a car with everyone will only harm them.

Jing Mian made a quick decision and opened the car door resolutely. "If it really comes to chase me, you all should leave me alone. I can return to the green shade, so don't be sloppy. Only by hurrying up can you save us to the maximum extent. This is an order!"

"Sister Mian, no!" Han Shuang shouted anxiously!

But Jing Mian's Spider Emperor had already popped out, and the spider legs ejected with force, and Jing Mian moved away from the car.

The Half-Zombie King who was chasing after her noticed her and immediately turned around and rushed towards Jing Mian.

How tempting I am! Ah, no, its a corpse trap! The spider's legs are running wildly with its shadowless feet.

Damn it, both the Corpse King in the previous life and the Half-Zombie King in this life coveted her and regarded her as a delicacy!

The eight super long legs running at full speed are no slower than a car, and they are more flexible. But the Half-Zombie King's teleportation ability is really foul. Every time Jing Mian dodges, it's extremely dangerous.

A-Shan looked out the window from a distance and looked back: "Is Jing Mian desperate for her life? She will be caught sooner or later!"

She has little actual combat experience, and without experienced positioning ability, she cannot always avoid the teleportation pursuit of the Half-Zombie King!

"No, I can't leave her alone!"

Not only was Cen Ya's instructions to him before leaving to protect Jing Mian, but also Jing Mian was a person he liked.

After all, he already recognized Jing Mian from the bottom of his heart, and now he was the only one who could help Jing Mian.

"You go back to Green Yin first and don't let her down!"

Kong Xu didn't know what to do for a moment. Wouldn't it be too heartless to leave Ah Shan behind and leave?

"Let's go!" A-Shan shouted: "This is not the time for you to write your ink when it's a matter of life and death! Just leave when it's time to leave!"

Chai Xiao understood the situation better, "Kong Xu, don't hesitate to go back to the green shade! Chief Jing won't blame us. Not only will we not be able to help if we delay him, we may even end up dying here!"

"Okay!" Kong Xu gritted his teeth, gripped the steering wheel and rushed towards the green shade.

Ah Xian got out of the car and ran toward Jing Mian with a flash of light. He attacked the zombies at the critical moment and gave Jing Mian a chance to escape.

The light blade attack finally caused some effective damage to the body of the Half-Zombie King.

But these small holes are not enough to pose a threat to the Half-Zombie King. A suit of scale armor gives it extremely high defense and resistance to supernatural powers.

The two of them jumped left and right and finally left the scope of the corpse tide in a thrilling manner. However, there was still a long way to go before the green shade.

With no other choice, Jing Mian pulled out a transparent whistle from her collar. This was her last trump card: a mind-controlled crystal-like energy weapon. Only works against zombies!

"Ah Shan! When I blow the whistle, you sprint in a straight line!" Jing Mian shouted!

This is a complete test of trust.

If the information Jing Mian gave him was wrong, he would easily be knocked down by zombies if he gave up his position!

In many times of crisis, a so-called companion will shoot you in the back. If you slow down, he will have a chance to escape.

Without too much explanation, Jing Mian directly put the whistle in her mouth, gathering her powers to exert greater power of the weapon in her mouth. She took a big breath, puffed up her cheeks and blew the whistle!

"Woo——"

In an instant, invisible shock waves spread out with Jingmian as the center!

At the same time, Jing Mian and A-Shan sprinted straight together. At this moment, A-Shan chose to believe in Jing Mian!

The half-zombie king, who was chasing after him, hit an invisible force, and his eyes instantly lost focus. It jumped in the air and teleported, and fell directly to the ground!

His body rolled and rubbed on the ground, his head shaking in pain!

Unable to pursue any further, it waited for a while before reluctantly raising its head, its red eyes looking towards the direction where the two people had already disappeared.

At this time, Qiao Hai and Kong Xu had already driven to the green gate.

What is incredible is that there are many zombies surrounding the green wall! The number of corpses is not comparable to that of the corpse tide, so it does not pose a threat to the green shade, but it is also very strange.

All the zombies under the zombie tide followed the convener's brain instructions to attack a base. How come so many zombies came to the shade?

On the green fence, Peng Rui and his men were opening fire to kill. Seeing them coming back, he was happy to open a path for them with firepower and let them drive into the base.

Qiao Hai and others got out of the car and rushed straight into the remote control room. He knew that it would be difficult for Jing Mian and A Shan behind them. When the Half-Zombie King approached the green shade, he controlled the crystal energy cannon and gave it a sudden shot!

If it continues to resist, it will be seriously injured even if it is not killed by one shot!

Peng Rui saw that the number of people who came down was wrong, and his heart grew cold when he thought that the leader Jing Mian didn't care. He grabbed Chai Xiao and asked him what happened.

"How could there be such a desperate base leader?" Peng Rui murmured. Her decision may have been correct, but she definitely did not put her own safety first.

The leader did not come back, and everyone fell into anxiety and worry, but the news was not informed to the people in Greenery.

Han Shuang leaned against Hua Leyao uncomfortably, feeling guilty and falling into self-condemnation.

Even if she stayed with Jing Mian, it would really be of no use.

Kong Xu and Lan Yuesheng's supernatural powers were also consumed a lot, and the remaining people who came back joined the wall guarding battle.

Until Qiao Hai waved his fist in the control room and shouted excitedly: "Back!"

The farthest screen showed Ah Shan and the eight-legged spider Jingmian sprinting like light.

"Great!" Hua Leyao shouted cheerfully, and Han Shuang ran out: "I'm going to tell everyone outside this good news!"

Wang Yi also breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Jing Mian coming back. He really didn't want anything to happen to Jing Mian. After staying in Green Shade for so long, he has fallen in love with it.

No one noticed that he became preoccupied while everyone else was rejoicing.

Qiao Hai always stared at the screen and was ready to attack as soon as the Half-Zombie King entered the range of the crystal energy cannon.

Jing Mian and Ah Xian were excited and strange when they saw the green shade approaching. Why are there so many zombies?

Ah Xian rushed up the wall and entered the base without using the green shade to open the door. Jing Mian climbed directly in.

Fortunately, the Spider Emperor's battery life is long enough. If it stopped midway, she would be doomed.

After putting away his weapon, Jing Mian returned to the ground and hugged his friends. He was in a very emotional mood. It was not easy to run away all the way.

"Next time Jing Mian, I won't accompany you so crazy!" A Shan sat on the ground and took a sip of water.

"Hehe. We have been through life and death together." Jing Mian reached out and pulled him up from the ground.

A-Shan smiled and said, "I happen to be short of a younger sister. I think it's you!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 128 It wants to eat and I want to go crazy (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian laughed, "You know how to recognize it!"

She is not alone, she has these friends!

After experiencing the great escape, Jing Mian was exhausted when he relaxed, and his powers were almost exhausted.

She returned to the main base to recuperate, but A-Shan did not follow her back but rested directly in the yard.

He was still very concerned about the unusual gathering of zombies in the green shade.

A gust of wind made his nose twitch, "This smell..."

Ah Xian recalled and compared them carefully, and then went up to the wall to smell and distinguish them carefully. Combined with the red eyes of the zombies surrounding the wall, A-Shan said angrily: "Sure enough! Who is so vicious!"

"What's wrong?" Peng Rui asked while setting fire to kill zombies.

"Pheromones that attract zombies and make them go crazy are sprinkled nearby!"

"Crazy pheromones? What is it?" Peng Rui had never heard of it. He only knows zombie interferon.

"Things created by the high-tech base." A-Shan's eyes were full of disgust.

He ran to find Jing Mian, "We've found the reason why zombies are surrounding our base!" As soon as A-Shan told Jing Mian about the pheromones, Jing Mian knew it.

"I have only offended Donglong for the A-level base."

There are also other large bases where the green shade is not pleasing to the eye, but on the surface there is nothing wrong with it. He wouldn't do something bad like throwing pheromones during the zombie wave.

"I once had a quarrel with the Li family, a large Donglong family, and refused their request to clear the name of Donglong's appraisal."

Jing Mian sneered: "The old man did speak cruelly to me, saying that I couldn't afford to offend them, and I would have to pay the price for disobedience."

"They must be crazy! We are all compatriots who are struggling to survive in the apocalypse. If the zombies don't come to help, they will come thousands of miles to poison!" Hua Leyao was simply disgusted by the Li family. "Our Green Shadow is the hope base of the east. But they want us to disappear! They just dont want to see us!"

"But we don't have any evidence." Wang Yi frowned, which meant that the Li family had no choice but to express their suffering.

"Zong Lei Moyu and the others haven't left yet. The lack of evidence will not prevent us from filing a complaint. Anyway, there are only a few bases with pheromones in the east, and the only one who has enmity is Donglong. The northern central base will analyze and consider them."

How could they let them get away with doing such an outrageous thing? Of course, we need to publicize and make a name for them. The First Base will sanction Donglong!

Zong Lei went through a series of tests and was surprised to find that it was really violent pheromone. He couldn't believe it at first on the way here.

At this moment, his heart felt heavy. The researchers invented this pheromone and it was not used to harm the base of compatriots!

"Green Shade is a seed base. We will take this situation seriously and report it to our superiors. The northern central base will severely crack down on such bad behavior. We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer." Zong Lei gave Jing Mian a solemn explanation.

Some bases have been the leader for so long that they can no longer find their way to the top. If they don't support their juniors, they will stifle themselves and fight among themselves.

"Now that our trip has been delayed again and again by the zombie tide, we can only report the situation over the phone first."

"Thank you for your help. I hope the tide of corpses can subside soon and you can leave safely."

At this time, Han Shuang hurried over and took Jing Mian to the remote control room.

"Sister Mian, it appears!"

Jing Mian finally saw what the face of the half-corpse king who was chasing them looked like. The horrified man's face was drooling, and he was walking slowly towards the green shade.

Qiao Hai personally controls the crystal energy cannon. As long as it enters the range, it will be a shot!

But after a while, it stopped moving forward when it reached a certain distance.

"It knows the range of the crystal energy cannon!"

It must have been observing the first zombie wave in the dark and taking note of it.

"It's not too bad. It doesn't dare to get close to us, so it's safe for the time being."

Suddenly, the half-zombie king, who was pacing repeatedly, sprouted a horn from his head and plunged into the ground, as easily as entering a land of mud and sand.

Jing Mian was stunned for two seconds, "No, let everyone outside enter the base room!"

How could she forget that it has the ability to burrow into the ground!

It can sneak into the walls of Green Shade Base without anyone noticing. If the crystal energy cannon cannot shoot inside the base, it will be useless!

"It's so smart."

"Its brain must have evolved very well, with a high degree of mutation, and it has absorbed the abilities of other high-level zombies. When it grows up, it will become a zombie king with terrifying strength." Qiao Hai sighed.

Soon everyone entered the base room and Jing Mian breathed a sigh of relief.

Lizard-like zombies came in from the back of the base and looked left and right under the residential buildings.

The residents on the first floor were frightened to death when they saw its terrifying figure.

"Why are zombies entering the base again!"

"You haven't seen it. His face is gray and purple, he has jagged teeth and he's drooling! There's a big horn on his head! There's also a layer of mucus on the black scales. It's so disgusting."

"It's so scary. Its limbs look so strong, like a prehistoric dinosaur!"

"It's heading towards the main base!"

The residents were glad that it had left the residential area, but they were worried about something happening at the main base.

Maybe it was also affected by the pheromones. As soon as it arrived at the main base, it whipped its tail and slapped it on the entrance door of the main base!

The people in the main base obviously felt a slight tremor!

No matter how much the level 3 zombies attacked before, there was no movement at all, and the damage was only minor damage.

People can clearly distinguish the disparity in power between them.

"Can the gate withstand it?" Someone asked, making everyone feel uncertain.

"No problem!" Jing Mian said firmly, giving everyone confidence!

Once the base is damaged, the system will prompt her with the extent of the damage, and she can use funds to repair it.

Presumably it also discovered that lashing was useless, so it used impact instead. More intense shocks continued to come.

The system issued a reminder: [Remind the host that the damage to the main base gate has reached 6%]

Jing Mian didn't panic at all. The last time the entire base was damaged by 8%, he only deducted 80 million coins. This time it was just a door in the main base. Even if it was damaged by 6%, it wouldn't cost much money.

The half-zombie king's tyrannical physical force was unable to break the door after hitting it for a long time. It was extremely unhappy and moved to the window.

It happened that Jing Mian also came to the window of the guard room and looked at the Half-Zombie King.

excited! Greedy! greedy! eager! Great appetite!

Eat her! Eat her now!

Jing Mian saw these emotions in its twisted and crazy face. It's not that Jing Mian understands zombies too well, but it's too obvious.

It was like being hungry for several years and encountering the most delicious food, like eating her and eating Tang Monk meat would make you immortal.

"How is it..." Hua Leyao, who came over later, saw a face twice the size of an ordinary zombie pressed against the window, licking its tongue and drooling with mucus all over the window. She couldn't wait to eat people. Unable to stop retreating.

Damn it, it was so scary, I would definitely have nightmares after watching it at night! Sister Mian could still watch it for so long, she was so mentally strong.

"Sister Mian, aren't you afraid?"

Jing Mian walked to the left in front of the window, and the zombies followed her to the left. She walked to the right, and the zombies also walked to the right with their faces against the window. He followed her closely in front of the window.

She put her hand on the window, and the half-zombie king hit the window like a madman!

Other people who came in also noticed this abnormality, and the Half-Zombie King would not even look at them, not even a glance.

Instead, he was obsessed with Jing Mian.

"It just stared at me. It wanted to eat me and I was going crazy."

Why is this happening? There are so many superpowers, but there is something special about me that attracts them so much that they insist on eating her.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 129 It turns out to be a very awesome power (1 / 1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian thought of the scene in his previous life, when the green-faced and fanged corpse king appeared in the Anjia Building. If it wasn't a coincidence, then it was looking for his own scent!

Her powers must be of great benefit to zombies!

Zombies with high evolutionary levels and smart brains can sense her differences, so they pursue her closely.

If she meets the Half-Zombie King or the Corpse King in the future, the result will still be the same.

Isn't this why she has become a zombie?

[Congratulations to the host for completing the hidden mission! The progress of finding the cause of death in previous lives is 100%]

Jing Mian was startled by the sudden announcement from the system. Flowers began to scatter on the virtual screen.

It turns out that the final progress was not made by Han Xinrui, but by the zombies and herself.

[Task reward distribution: The truth of rebirth. 】

Jing Mian suddenly became worried. When the truth was before my eyes, I was a little afraid to look at it.

Was her rebirth arranged by the system? Then are there other existences in this world that transcend common sense?

Otherwise, where does the system come from, whose hand is it, and how much does it participate in the operation of everything in the world?

Jing Mian's hair stood on end, the unknown felt scary.

She pursed her lips and pondered for a while before clicking on the truth message.

【warn! The following is a confidentiality agreement. Please read it carefully. Please do not disclose the following content without permission, otherwise the host will be severely punished! 】

After Jing Mian confirmed, the system began to tell.

[This system comes from a higher-level main god plane that is different from the host. You, the host, are in the 731st parallel plane of the sequence. Zombie crises have broken out in all parallel planes.

By the time the main gods paid attention to this plane, it was already too late. The human planet in the 731st plane had completely turned into a zombie civilization.

The last of humanity is gone.

The Lord Gods try to use the power of time and space to return everything to the past and rewrite the fate of this plane.

Such a heaven-defying ability can only be used once per plane. In order not to waste this precious opportunity, the master gods who transcend the plane read the historical development of Blue Star over and over again. Watched the growth history of several terrifying zombie kings.

Among the billions of events, we finally found the key point in history where mankind was defeated and unable to resist the zombies, and that was Jing Mian, you were eaten. 】

Jing Mian was stunned when he heard this. How could I be so important? I can't believe it.

"Then why not go back and change things before the zombie virus broke out? Maybe there wouldn't be the first zombie in the world."

[The emergence of zombies is not as simple as you think. Even if it is avoided before the outbreak, it will only be temporary, and it will appear again in the future. This is something that has been confirmed in other planes. 】

The system returned to the topic and continued: [It was after you were eaten that the mutated zombie, whose strength was only considered average among the zombie kings, had a terrifying recovery ability after its own abilities were fused with your abilities!

Surrounded by green light, he can regenerate a severed limb, even if it is cut off and turned around, it can grow back. From then on, it emerged among the corpse kings and began its undefeated and bloody journey. Under its leadership, many bases were destroyed.

It eats a lot of people, and when it grows to a later stage, it can even heal the damaged brains of other zombies on a large scale. The zombie tide it summons and leads is inexhaustible. He also left several clones to prevent himself from being blown up by crystal energy nuclear weapons, becoming an unkillable nightmare for humans.

If you are not saved, history will always lead to a similar defeat in the deduction. 】

Jing Mian swallowed and wondered if the power that she slightly disliked was so awesome. Then would she be able to turn around and not die after her strength advanced?

[Your not being eaten has become a turning point in the fate of mankind. The Lord Gods discussed it and even thought about letting others become hosts and then giving them a task to kill you and let you die early so that you would not have the chance to be eaten by any one. Zombies eat it. 】

Jing Mian: The fist is hard.

[But this is still not safe. There is no guarantee that other hosts will be merciful to you, a poor and beautiful girl. After all, we cannot choose a treacherous person as a host.

However, the power of the Zombie King also allows us to see your value. Maybe if you keep living well, you will bring long-lost hope to mankind and sound the horn of victory. There is only one person who can inherit the system, and that is you.

Time goes back and everything is reversed to the past, preserving the memory of the original future for you. Only in this way can you avoid being killed again to the greatest extent and completely rewrite your own destiny.

So the first time you paid for a crystal energy weapon, I made an exception and agreed to let you pay on credit. This is against the rules in the system world, but I was really afraid that you might die accidentally. 】

"Then I almost died when I was buried alive. You must be worried to death, right?"

[No, its not too bad if they dont feed you zombies. 】

Jing Mian:......

"Then you should be worried about me being chased by the Half-Zombie King, right?"

[No, I have calculated that you can escape safely by using Spider King and Whistle. 】

Jing Mian was speechless, "Then you don't have anything to worry about now that it's blocking the door, right?"

She stood in front of the window and greeted the Half-Zombie King.

【Yes. 】

"That's good, I'm sure I can get through it this time too."

The half-corpse king was so greedy that he couldn't eat it even close at hand. He couldn't stand the copper and iron walls of the green shade. It stood upright with its anxious legs, raised its head to the sky, opened its mouth and let out a silent roar!

"What is it doing?"

The strange scene attracted Jing Mian's attention. Its abnormal behavior seemed not a good thing, but he didn't know the meaning behind it.

"Ask Mr. Zong Lei and the others, maybe they will know." Jing Mian asked Hua Leyao to ask for advice.

In the main base, not only the guard room has windows, there are also windows in other locations, but the windows in the guard room are larger and wider.

Zong Lei and four others had already seen this scene. They came to the guard room and stood directly in front of the big window to see the scene, which was even more shocking.

Mike said to Jing Mian: "To be honest, we don't know what it is doing. If it was just to vent its emotions, it wouldn't have lasted so long. We have already sent the first-hand information about the Half-Zombie King back to the headquarters. Maybe those old experts Youll know what its doing after you look at it.

Zong Lei also directed Pepe to continue photographing and recording the Half-Zombie King. There are almost no opportunities to safely observe the Half-Zombie King at close range. These data are important for research.

When their first piece of information was sent back to the northern central base, it instantly attracted the institute's great attention.

"Chief Jing! Our experts and professors request a video connection for real-time observation and research!" Zong Lei said in shock!

He knew that the base would pay attention to this information, but he didn't expect it to be so urgent!

Jing Mian: "Okay!"

Experts will answer in real time if there are any objections.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 130 The Flower General is probably gone (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Zong Lei quickly set up the camera and connected the video, and the excited voices of several old gentlemen came out!

"Hey! Look at the degree of mutation, it's like a half-zombie king!"

"It's so rare!"

Since the camera was pointed out the window, the first thing the experts saw was not Jing Mian.

Then a serious voice with suppressed excitement said: "Hello, Chief Jing! Thank you for providing this opportunity! This opportunity is rare and we must observe it first. If I don't talk to you anymore, we will talk about it later!"

"No problem." Of course Jing Mian understood.

Complex fluctuations inaudible to humans spread around the half-zombie king standing on his feet outside.

The zombies far away from the Wu'an base all stopped, their necks cracked and twisted, and they were stunned for a few seconds, and then turned around and changed their route.

Zong Lei couldn't help but ask: "Professor Li, what is it doing?"

The Half-Zombie King still maintained this posture at this time.

"It... our initial guess is that it may be summoning zombies!

We dont dare to conclude that no one has ever seen the scene of the mutant zombie king summoning a zombie wave before! This is probably the world's first precious recorded video! Infinitely valuable! "

Another Professor Chen said: "But this is really not good news for Green Shadow."

They didn't know that Green Shade had a repair function. The information they had showed that Green Shade's base was made of solid materials and had successfully resisted a wave of zombies. It was already very good.

But this time, with the Half-Zombie King personally joining the battle, they were not sure whether they could survive it.

I heard from the campaign department that Green Shade is a base with a very high happiness index and is expected to be on the list. It would be a pity if it was breached at this time.

Professor Li said anxiously: "I suggest that Chief Jing immediately send an emergency support request to surrounding bases!"

"That's right!" Professor Chen also said: "You are only E-level, and bases with higher levels than you are obliged to support and rescue our compatriots!"

"Okay. I'll go right away." Jing Mian has always been building the green shade alone, relying only on himself. He didn't think of asking for help from other bases for a while.

The nearest Wu'an base will not be considered. Even Hua Yike can be sacrificed. Wang Ting who wants to discredit her will definitely not really help Lu Yin.

The nearest A-level base is Qianluo Base, as well as B-level Baihai Base, Muyang Base, Mingting Base, etc. In total, there are about ten bases not too far away, and Jing Mian has sent support requests to all of them.

Although the Half-Zombie King couldn't come in, he couldn't do anything to them. But they can't get out, and they can't defeat the Half-Zombie King.

Someone has to come over and take care of the Half-Zombie King.

So Jing Mian mainly hopes that Qianluo Base can send a fifth-level war god.

In order to increase the hope of support, Jing Mian also offered some preferential business policies and arms discounts.

He also sent a request for help to his old acquaintances Bailu Base and Chang'an Base. But both bases are a bit far from the greenery. It is not possible to arrive on the same day.

From now on, she will spend more money on genetic medicine and help cultivate the gods of war in her base as soon as possible. No need to go to such trouble.

All surrounding bases have received requests for help, which means that the surrounding areas are aware of the current situation of Green Shade.

Being stared at by the Half-Zombie King was terrible.

The happiest person was the head of Wu'an who did not receive a request for help.

"Okay! Now Wu'an is saved! The zombies that besieged the shelter can all run back to the green shade! The Half-Zombie King did this to Wu'an earlier, and it doesn't need to be damaged like this!"

Thinking of this, Wang Ting was angry again. He wanted to apply for promotion to A next year, but now he was completely hopeless by the zombie wave!

Liu Ji saw that Wang Ting was unhappy and advised: "Chief, you want a half-corpse king to clean up the green shade. They are in trouble! There is no need for the Jiang family to make this second move. If you die, just die."

The two superpowers who went to rescue Jiang Bichun told him that the villa had been burned down! Everyone is dead.

Wang Ting smiled happily. Without an excellent neighbor for comparison, no one would think that Wu'an's development was poor.

The residents of Wu'an in the province were eager to run to the green shade all day long, and one or two they scolded him as the leader that he was not as good as Jing Mian and that he was not as good as Jing Mian. Criticize Wuan for its poor management, harsh system, and no one knows where the money is spent.

Now that Luyin is suffering, you know Wu'an is better, right? Someone from Wu'an came to support, is there Luyin?

I think favors dont cost money!

This time Wu'an and Donglong's friendship also got mixed up.

Wang Ting gloated: "Look, there won't be a base in the east to support Green Shadow!"

Mrs. Lu sighed secretly beside him, why did Donglong do so brilliantly?

Huang Chong sent a message to surrounding bases not to support Lu Yin, hoping that Lu Yin would fall in this zombie wave. Of course, if the base is gone, it will automatically withdraw from the competition list, and the North Central Base will no longer pay attention to Donglong's identification of corruption. The number one spot in the Eastern Conference will not be shaken. From now on, no one will dare to question Donglong's prestige.

The psychic warriors on the defensive line in the central area have begun to feel the pressure lessen.

The zombies no longer besieged madly and gradually dispersed.

With the support of the Qianluo Base team and the Qiaoqi Baihai team, Wu'an Base can quickly clean up the interior, restore order and rebuild the walls.

Su Jun finally took the time to step back from the line, found Minister Zhao and asked urgently: "Minister Zhao, have you seen the Lieutenant General?"

"Lieutenant General Hua?"

Minister Zhao was squatting to treat the amputated wounded: "I haven't seen him. I'm in charge of logistics. Isn't he in charge of the front line? Why did he come to me?"

"But I can't contact the Lieutenant General for several hours now. He should have appeared here long ago!"

"Then go ask your people. He's so strong and nothing will happen to him. Don't delay me, I'm still busy saving people!"

Su Jun looked at the unkind eyes of the wounded and sighed loudly, so he had to go out and ask people one by one.

After a series of questions to the sergeants guarding the south wall, the story I got was that some people were ordered to retreat back to the central area to guard the defense line and shelter in the central area, and some stayed behind to assist General Huazhong and return after the break.

"Then which one of you is left behind?" Su Jun collapsed and shouted!

"There are a total of twenty sergeant major teams guarding the south wall. Ten teams are here and eight have gone to support the stabilization area. Tell me who is staying to assist the lieutenant general!"

The sergeants of the remaining two teams were seen to have died when the zombie wave destroyed the wall. After that, the lieutenant general had to plug the gap.

Su Jun's movement finally caused turmoil. For several hours, everyone had their heads fixed on their waistbands and there really was no time to pay attention to the presence of the lieutenant general.

"Didn't we ask an odd number of troops to stay? We just withdrew!"

"No, you told me it was an even number! Aren't you guys staying behind?"

"Who spread the news at that time?"

"This is the message sent to me by the Lieutenant General's communicator! See for yourselves! Can it still be a lie?"

"We are under the command of the chief!"

Su Jun closed his eyes in despair, and then roared over everyone else's voices: "Stop arguing! You left him alone there! I shouldn't have guarded the Western Wall!"

The soldiers felt uncomfortable. They had lost contact with him without news for so long. They were afraid that the Lieutenant General was... gone.

Many men couldn't help feeling sad and knelt down to shed tears.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 72 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
8.7K 90 23
Author: big eggplant acridine Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/44694.htm Jiang Qiuyi is the youngest state banq...
10.6K 129 130
Author: Shihu Science Fiction Space Apocalyptic Crisis In the three years since the end of the world, Xiao Liang has helped countless people, but w...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...