Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

Fate of the world pt.2

38 0 1
By LilJ1122

Android 21 finally arrives at spidey's location.
Android 21:Peter!
Spider-Man eventually emerges from the dust, but in pretty bad shape.21 rushes to him and helps keep him up.
Android 21:Are you okay?
Spider-Man:I'll live.How are the others?
Android 21:From the sight and sound of it,not good.
Spider-Man:Time to put an end to this.
Spider-Man gently nudges 21 away from him and relaxes his body.As he becomes completely motionless,21 feels a sudden pressure overcome the entire area.The entire planet,no, the entire universe itself begins to tremble as suddenly-

Spider-Man suddenly disappears,leaving only a confused 21.
With the villains
Moro:This is a glorious day,rejoice my comrades.For to-
Suddenly,the group feels the entire universe begin to shake and tremble.
Broly rose:What is this?!
A flash of light passes through the group,but stopping behind them.The group looks around and sees that their enemies have been moved away.
Turles:Up there!
Turles points to the top of a mountain.
Moro:But how could they...
Moro became silent as he took a look at the wall of the mountain.The rest of the team looks at the wall to see-

(Credits to Dre)
Spider-Man:...
Moro:This...is no normal transformation.
Broly rose begins to shake in fear.
Broly rose:N-no!It-it,cannot be!How could a mere mortal attain that power?
Spider-Man finally spoke,but as he did,a second deep and ominous voice followed his words.
Spider-Man:How many times must I repeat myself?I am no mere mortal.
Spider-Man dashes in a flash of light towards the group,he stops on the ground right in front of them.
Moro:Shall we finally end this?
Spider-Man:Gladly.
Spider-Man and the group lunge at each other and clash,but no one can hit Spidey.No matter how they try,no matter who attacks,no one can get their hands on him.Turles launches a kill driver at Spidey,but as it gets to him,Spider-Man flexes his muscles and generates a shock wave that nullifies the blast.Turles charges at him again,this time actually doing better.He's finally able to land some hits on spidey,but it isn't enough.Spider-Man throws a devastating punch as it sends Turles flying.Seven-three charges in with his hands in the shape of giant maces,but those can't even hit him either. Seven-three then launches a red and black finger beam?Moro is intrigued by something, but no one knows what.Cold charges in,but spidey elbows his face and breaks his nose. Spidey then spins around and launches a powerful roundhouse kick and completely destroys cold's chest armor.Cold is sent flying but then caught by Moro before he goes too far. Cold pants heavily as Moro drops him to the ground.Moro silently lunges at Spider-Man and clashes with him,but something's off.For some reason,Moro is constantly getting weaker.Broly rose comes from above with his hands coming down like a hammer,but to everyone's surprise,Spidey simply puts his arm up and blocks Broly rose's large fists.Spider-Man kicks Broly rose in the chin and sends him flying.Seven-three goes to attack but Moro grabs his shoulder and pulls him back.
Moro:Wait,I have a plan.
Spider-Man flies to Broly rose and punches him down into the ground.Broly rose instantly gets back up and prepares to fight,but is suddenly grabbed by the back of his neck,Broly rose checks behind him,but the grip is gone.
As Broly rose is distracted,Spider-Man elbows him right in the stomach.Broly rose drops to his knees and grasps his stomach.Spider-Man is about to knock him out,but a sudden surge of energy appears behind him.Spider-Man and Broly rose feel an immense mass of energy and powers as they look to see-

Moro:This power is...exhilarating.
Spider-Man:What have you done?
Moro:I realized something after seven-three copied the namekian's powers.He had somehow been able to get two different sets of powers for the price of one,but that wasn't all he got.Due to that creatures unique set of powers,seven-three's very ability was altered. Usually,he must actually swap and change his borrowed powers,but thanks to that creature, all of his abilities and stocks merged into one. That means...
Moro yells as his energy surges,his body is enveloped in it as the entire universe itself trembles once more.The energy shrinks to reveal Moro's powerful new form.His body was pink,but his face was orange,and bis fur glowed a bright collection of ever-changing vibrant colors.

Ultimate Moro:This power,it's astonishing!I've never felt so strong in my life!HAHAHAHHA!
Broly rose flies above Spidey all the way to Moro.Turles then lands next to the two, followed by cold.
Spider-Man:It's time to finish this.
Ultimate Moro:Indeed.
Spider-Man runs straight for the group as they run towards him as well.Spider-Man clashes with the entire group at an even but intense pace.Spider-Man uppercuts turles and roundhouse kicks cold.Cold manifests one more blast.
Cold:Star killer!
Cold launches it,but Spider-Man simply puts his hand out and generates a small burst of energy.The burst is strong enough to completely nullify cold's blast and send him flying.Cold flies straight into a mountain,badly injured and burnt,and more importantly, unconscious.Broly rose launches an array of energy blasts,but only a few actually hit Spider-Man.Spider-Man flies around the other blasts and makes his way to broly rose.Spider-Man throws a devastating punch into the saiyan's gut.Broly rose quickly reacts and grabs Spidey by his head.Broly rose pulls his head back and swings it forward,headbutting Spider-Man and actually hurting him.Spider-Man grabs broly rose's arms and kicks him in the face repeatedly.Spider-Man backflips out of the saiyans grasp and generates threads of energy. These threads glow white and brim with heavenly power.Spider-Man swings the threads around broly rose's body and starts to swing him around.Spider-Man spins at such speeds he only appears as a large red and blue blur. Spider-Man throws Broly rose into the air, creating a sonic boom.As Broly flies into the air,he goes so far that he ends up in space. Turles puts his hand forward and manifests a myriad of energy rings.
Turles:Hyper kill driver!
Turles launches the beam through the rings at Spider-Man.Spider-Man pulls his arms back, charging energy in each hand.Spider-Man throws forth a beam of his own,a beam so powerful that it doesn't just clash with turles's beam,but completely overpowers it.Turles pulls the energy rings back,stacking them together like a shield,but it's no use.Spider-Man's beam completely destroys the rings and envelops Turles.But as the beam ensues,it slowly shrinks and sinks into turles's skin.The beam dissipates to show Turles in a more powerful form once again.

Turles:Once more,I have ascended!
Spider-Man:His power is insane.
As spidey is distracted,Moro enlarges his fist and turns it into a mace.Moro lifts his arm up and then swings it down,but Spider-Man kicks it and completely destroys it.
Ultimate Moro:I-is he growing stronger?!
Spider-Man instantly appears behind Moro,as the villains turns around-

Spider-Man:HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
As the hits bombard Moro,his flesh breaks and some apart easily.By the time Spidey is done with his assault,Moro's completely lost the top half of his body.Moro's legs step back as he is stunned.Moro's top half comes back good as new,but Moro falls on his back,panting.
Ultimate Moro:You-you did it again,didn't you?That technique to drain power.
Spider-Man silently walks over to Moro,but he suddenly stops and looks to his right to see Turles charging at him.Turles and Spider-Man clash,with Turles actually keeping up with him.
Turles kicks Spidey away and launches an energy blast.Spider-Man recovers and deflects the blast,he generates more threads of energy. Spider-Man swings the energy threads,as they hit Turles.they explode and damage him on contact.As Spider-Man thrusts his fist forth and throws the threads in a straight line,Turles weaves to the side and grabs the threads.He tries to pull Spidey in,but he's strong enough to resist the pull.Turles and Spidey engage in a fight of tug-of-war,but as they continue to pull, the threads suddenly snap in half.Spider-Man and Turles pant.Spider-Man's new form is staring to drain him,and while Turles's new form is great,the damage he sustained before it is catching up to him.Spider-Man yells and goes into his mystic form.
Turles:Careful now,those two great powers might kill you.
Spider-Man:Maybe so,but if I can take you all down,then it's worth it.
Suddenly,broly rose lands in a giant pillar of mercy right next to Turles.The large saiyan lets out a bloodthirsty roar.
Broly rose:SPIDER-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAan!
Broly rose's power surges.Moro flies up to his comrades and charges his energy as well.
Spider-Man goes first,revving his arm back and charging at the group.The group charges at Spider-Man with their fists revved back too. The fighters clash,but as they do-

The fighters suddenly appear in a different area.

Spider-Man:Where are we?
Broly rose:Another dimension it seems.
Ultimate Moro:Amazing,our powers are so great we have broke through reality and space itself into a new dimension.
Turles:It certainly is a noteworthy achievement.
Spider-Man prepares to fight,but suddenly,he loses his powers and powers all the way down.
He heavily pants floating in the air as the villains smile.
Turles:Tired?
Broly rose:Feeling weak?
Ultimate Moro:Good,this will make our victory one for the ages!This is the day!The day that the great Spider-Man DIES!
As Spider-Man looks at the villains,time starts to slow down as his life flashes before his eyes.
Uncle Ben,Aunt May,Harry,Mary Jane,Gwen, Norman.And then there was Raditz,Goku, piccolo,Gohan,Vegeta and Nappa,the Ginyu force,the namekians,Frieza,cooler,the yardratians,androids 18,17,and 16.Cell,Goten, the new Vegeta,Majin Buu,Hercule,Babidi,the Kai's.The gods of destruction,the angels,the other universes.As Spider-Man's memories flow through him,he clenches his fist as the entire dimension itself trembles.Spider-Man lets out a roar as he charges his aura.

The aura is blinding as the group covers their eyes.The aura fades to show Spider-Man in his brand new form,a form combining the power of potential unleashed and ultra instinct,but hat isn't all the aura reveals.The aura also reveals a halo of energy behind Spider-Man's back.

Spider-Man:This fight will decide everything!
This ends NOW!

To be concluded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...
1.4K 42 23
All-Star crossover warriors of multiverse are here for more questions from fans, followers, and readers whatever they could ask each hero they'll ans...
294 13 9
We are going to follow the story and adventures of this Midoriya Izuku, as he goes to a universe where Saitama got a decent job. Considering Deku is...
7.9K 192 35
*Warning this story contains violence, blood, death, lots of references that most or some might not get. Viewer Discretion is Advised* This is my own...