๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ...

By Rand0m_14

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ... More

~ ๐”พ๐”ผโ„•๐•Šโ„๐•€โ„• ๐•†โ„‚ ๐”ธ๐•Œ ~
ยซ1ยป
ยซ 2 ยป
ยซ 3 ยป
ยซ 4 ยป
ยซ 5 ยป
ยซ 6 ยป
ยซ 7 ยป
ยซ 8 ยป
ยซ 9 ยป
ยซ 10 ยป
ยซ 11 ยป
ยซ 12 ยป
ยซ 13 ยป
ยซ 14 ยป
ยซ 15 ยป
ยซ 16 ยป
ยซ 18 ยป
ยซ 19 ยป
ยซ 20 ยป
ยซ 21 ยป
ยซ 22 ยป
ยซ 23 ยป
ยซ 24 ยป
ยซ 25 ยป
ยซ 26 ยป
ยซ 27 ยป
ยซ 28 ยป โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Christmas
ยซ 29 ยป
ยซ 30 ยป
ยซ 31 ยป

ยซ 17 ยป

3 1 0
By Rand0m_14

It took her a while to reach the village but eventually she did it. She knocked on Kai’s door.

Kai opened the door, genuely not surprised to see her in this state. He gently picked up Chirou, putting him onto the couch comfortably before getting back to Cheicou, picking her up as well.
"Want to take a bath?" he asked, kissing her forehead softly.
"I'll take care of Chirous wounds in the meantime and after that yours until your stamina is back, hm?"

“I’m fine.. do you perhaps have some sweets?” she asked.

"I live with Kairo 24/7, I have a lot." He said, sitting her down on the table before reaching up into a cupboard and getting her some sweets.
"Do I have permission to patch up Chirou or do y'all have a ritual for that kinda stuff..?" he questioned then as he handed her the bowl of sugar bombs.

She looked back at Chirou.
“He’ll be fine. Just let him sleep”
she shrugged before eating one of the sugar bombs.

"Alright." He nodded, staying by her side.

“Thanks for those by the way” she smiled before eating another one.

"Nah, it's fine." He smiled.
"No need to thank me for that.."

“Do you perhaps have some herbs?” she asked as she put to bowl down.

"Hm, not that I kno-" He was quickly interrupted by another male voice.
"3rd bottom shelf." Jack said as he entered the room.
"He's finally asleep peacefully." *Jack sat down at one of the chairs.
"Sup.." he greeted Cheicou, who had never ever seen this man before, while Kai got the herbs.

Chei greeted the male with a short nod.

Shortly after that, Kai handed her some herbs, not sure what exactly that even was.
"There-"

“Thanks” she took the herbs.
“I’m going to borrow a bowl as well if that’s okay?”

"Yes sure." he quickly got out a bowl, handing it to her, before walking to Jack, whispering him something, to which the man nodded, leaving again.

Chei took the herbs and bowl and went outside.

After like half an hour later she returned, while Chirou was still passed out on the couch.
“Maybe I was a bit too rough..”
she mumbled to herself. After the bowl, with now a strange mixture in it, was set down on the table she took her brothers shirt off and applied some of the paste on his wounds, mostly the severe ones.

After that was done she just sat near him, waiting for him to wake up.

Kai had just started cooking, finishing an hour later and setting up the table.
"Hungry?" He asked Cheicou.

“Not really” she shook her head.

"Okay. You're still eating sth small due the fight." He said unfazed.

“No” she now looked over to him.

"Yes." he didn't even look at her.
"And your brother too as soon as he wakes up. I'm not talking about a full meal but something small.."

“No need” the twins said at the same time.
“Oh.. look who’s awake” Chei chuckled.
“Yeah yeah”

Chirou sat up also looking pretty much unfazed now.

"I'm not taking no as an answer. At least a fruit or something. No matter if you are used to this lifestyle, after such an fight you should drink and eat at least something small." Kai commented, now getting the table ready.

"We need to eat to provide energy needed to keep the body breathing and alive, for movement and warmth, and for growth and repair of tissues. Some starch and sugar is changed to body fat. Fibre makes faeces soft and bulky and absorbs harmful chemicals, and so helps to keep the gut healthy."

The two looked at him a little confused.
“I still plan on ending you but.. what?”
Chirou was the first to speak.

".. did I say something wrong?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Chei just shook her head, before she applied the rest of that paste on her two big wounds on her leg and arm.

Chirou glanced at his sister, like they were talking without words.

Kai shrugged, finished to set up the table, before whistling.
"I'm not a dog.." a tired Kairo entered the room, followed by a wild Jack, who sat down immediately while Kairo went to hug brother.
"Hey there.." Kai kissed the top of his head.
"C'mon, sit down. You have to eat something.." The younger one did as he was told.
"Would you mind joining us this dinner?" he asked before glancing at Chirou.
"Or would you rather stay on the couch due your injuries?"

“I’m good” Chirou declined.

Kai sighed, but nodded. Still a few minutes later there was a little plate of food in front of Chirou.
"You're eating." He said, before looking at Cheicou.
"And you too, no talking back." He said seriously, clearly not taking no for an answer.

Both looked up at him, but neither of them budged to eat anything.

"I'll come back to you two later." He said, walking back to the table. He whispered something to Jack before giving Kairo a quick kiss on the forehead and heading out. Jack glanced at the twins.
"You guys are really weird, y'know that?" he then commented, earning a punch from Kairo.
"Don't be rude, идиот!"

“Don’t get worked up because of that, got that before” Chei chimed in.
“Yeah. Tho tho that guy ended up getting executed for insulting us” Chirou added.
“Right.. there was something”
she shrugged.

Jack raised an eyebrow. Proving my point.
"So.. what happened to you two anyways?" now it was Kairo who spoke up, turning around in his chair to face them.

“We fought” both replied.

"..why?" He tilted his head to the side.

“Because someone planned on killing someone”
“Still am”
“No you’re not”
“Yes I am”
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”

Chirou ended up getting kicked in his balls making him groan in pain, crouching together.

“No.”

".. what?" Kairo was really confused.
"Who? Why? What happened? Did I miss something? Did-" he stopped when Jack whispered.

"Slow down.." near his neck, freezing a little but relaxing shortly after with a light blush.

While Chirou was still in pain Chei turned her focus on the other two.
“Is there something going on between you two?”

"NO." Kairo squeaked quickly, pushing Jack away a little.
"Nothing.." he mumbled embarressed, making Jack laugh.
"Just something that happened with the captain a while ago.."

Said the taller male, grinning.

“Explains that” she looked back at her brother.
“You good?”
“You think I am?!..”
“Maybe”
“Oh shut up..”

"So, back to my questions--" Kairo said, scooting away from Jack a little.

“Right..” the female turned back to them.
“He tried to kill Kai so I stopped him which ended in a duel and us on the brink of death”

The male blinked.
"I saw that mich but.. why?" he tilted his head to the side.
"Did he do something wrong?.. pleasedon'ttellmehediditagain-"

“Again?.. slower please” She looked at Kairo.

"Ahm- did Kai do something wrong? Bc.. why would you wanna kill him?" The last question was directed to Chirou.

“He did exactly the opposite of what I told him not to do” Chirou huffed.

"..what did he do?" The smaller male tilted his head to the side.

“Guess” he sat up normally again.

"..uhm" Kairos brain seemed to be thinking.
"I'm.. not sure.. nee-san please help me-?" Kairo looked at Cheicou.

“Think.. in the more dirty way” she tried to explain it somehow.

"..." after a few more seconds, his face got rose red.

"..why- how- I'm not.. not gonna be an uncle right..?" he stuttered after a while, before Jack whispered.
"No, but Kai might be soon~"
"YOU SHUT UP!" Kairo growled at the taller male.
"H-how would that even work!! Убей себя, идиот!!"

“That didn’t even happen but okay” Chei leaned back into the couch.

"Oh.. what then?" Kairo asked, having Jack on the floor now, face first, hand by his neck, looking at the twins innocently.

“I mean yeah in that direction but not all the way” she chuckled.

"Oh, okay." Kairo nodded.
"See, there are reasonable people!" He said directed towards Jack.
"It wasn't my fault. You're easy to seduce."

"I am a child!!"

".. you're over 300.."

".. your point?"

“300 is young” the twins added.

"Hah, see!" Kairo smiled proudly and Jack rolled his eyes.

"Didn't stop you the second time." he added with a smirk and Kairo put even more pressure onto his neck, making the male choke a little.
"Wanna say that again, придурок?"

“Kairo..”
Chei’s voice turned a little more stern.

Kairo cleared his troath, standing up, before smiling innocently, his demeanor changing instantly.
"Sorry nee-san.." he apologised quickly as Jack got off the floor, holding his troath.

“It’s fine” she smiled gently.

"So.. anyways. Chirou, please don't kill me brother. I can-" he thought for a moment.
"You can have him if you want to take your anger out on someone-" he pointed at Jack, smiling softly. The other male stood there dumbfounded.

Chirou was about to say something but stopped before even speaking.
“I won’t..”

Kairo smiled sweetly, stepping forwards, before stopping.
"Oh- you're probably not a big fan of hugs. Ehm- thanks" he smiled sweetly.

“Mhmm..”
he hummed in response.
“And stop staring at me like that!”
he turned to Chei.
“I’m not doing anything”

The smol male smiled, walking towards Cheicou.

"Do you know where Kai went?" he asked then.

“Don’t know. He just left without saying anything” she replied.

"Oki.." he nodded before glancing at Chirou and his full plate.
"You haven't even taken a bite. Are you okay? Do you need me to feed you due your injuries??" he asked worriedly, crouching down the the couches level.

“No.. need-“ Chirou declined, while Chei just laughed.

"Are you sure?" The male asked worriedly.
"Food is important for our body, especially after a fight."

“I’m fine, the injuries are basically gone already” he said to which his sister agreed.
“Agree on that yeah”

Somehow their wounds have already almost healed completely.

Kairo looked worried, still not giving in.
"But we need to eat to provide energy needed to keep the body breathing and alive, for movement and warmth, and for growth and repair of tissues. Some starch and sugar is changed to body fat. Fibre makes faeces soft and bulky and absorbs harmful chemicals, and so helps to keep the gut healthy." He explained with a sigh, raising the fork with some food towards Chirous mouth.
"So please take at least a few bites!!"

“We should go-“ they said at the same time before disappearing.

"Ух, эти проклятые близнецы – какие идиоты, правда! Это пока не может быть здоровым." Kairo said angrily, before turning to Jack.
"Kys." *he said bluntly, going to the bedroom. Jack laughed, following him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.6K 40
"...im not gonna lie, that was pretty cringe." What happens when an impulsive but also immature person gets chucked into a game that they're in love...
20K 214 17
"๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ค." "๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ?" โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ...
165 18 10
แด€สŸแด€แด›แดœ๊œฑ, ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด„สœแดษด แดกแด€ส€, แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ษดสแดษดแด‡ แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„สœแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ. xษชแด€แด, ษดแดแดก, แด…แดแด‡๊œฑษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ษดส แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„สœแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แดกแดส€แด›สœ แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดœส€แด›สœแด‡ส€. สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡...
8.6K 325 40
"๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง." ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ...