« 18 »

Cheicou and Chirou parted ways and the female went to search for her lover.

Kai was sitting by the lake, a little scar of dried blood across his cheek. He sighed, taking a deep breath of the nightly air.

Suddenly she stood behind him.
“Everything alright?”

"Did you both eat?" he asked without hesitation.

She just stayed silent.

"Then no." he said, not even glancing at her.

Chei crouched down, wrapping her arms around him.
“What happened?..”

"Nothing, I'm fine." he said, simply showing no reaction. Something really seemed to have disturbed him.

“Definitely not..” she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Oh fuck it.." he sighed, leaning into her touch, closing his eyes.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to tell me?..” she spoke gently, holding him close.

"I'm alright." he simply said, before they heard a high pitched scream.

"K-kai?.." Kate asked, tears near as she stood by a tree.

Chei sighed, that voice is just too recognizable.

"W-what.. why?" She mumbled, before yelling.
"WHY!??"

“My ears..” she mumbled clearly annoyed.

"Kate, seriously. Fuck off!" Kai growled, now standing up and approaching her.
"I have had enough with you, you're mouthing but a damn nuisance to me by now!" As she tried to angrily punch his chest, he grabbed her by the neck, lifting her from the ground.
"You have been doing this shit for long enough, it's time to drop it!" he growled.
"Сука (bitch)" with that he dropped her and Kate fell to the ground, panting heavily.
"Scram!" He yelled and the female immediately crawled to her feet, sprinting away.

Cheicou just watched the scene unfold, actually intrigued by this. She stood up and went over to Kai after Kate was gone.

Kai didn't react as she came near him, just standing there, taking a deep breath.

“Hug?..” she offered.

He looked at her, ignoring her offer.

"Get your brother, you two are going to eat something." he said simply, gaze stern.

“Uhh.. I should- go” she chuckled nervously and the next second she was gone.

That didn't matter. Kai was mad. So the next second, he stood by her side again, grabbing her waist securely.
"I will not repeat myself. Get his fucking ass to my living room along with yours." he growled, grip tightening a little.

She just simply shook her head.
"Cheicou Solance." Kai glared at her, hands swiftly sneaking up, keeping her by chokehold now.
"Give your brother some sort of signal to get here. You two will fucking eat something, I don't care whether you like it or not."

The fact that he knew her last name surprised her, but knowing that he was mad she just obeyed. She made some sort of clicking noises and not even a few moments later Chirou walked up to them.

Kai glanced at Chirou, now only holding Cheicou by the waist.
"We're returning to my house." he simply said.

Chirou was confused - and a little angry due the chokehold - by this but seeing how Chei looked at him he just didn’t say anything and nodded.

Kai led them to their house again, now letting go of Cheicou, knowing he would find her again if she attempted to escape.
"Sit." he simply said, pointing to the dining chairs and warming some of the food that he had prepared earlier. He put it down in front of the both of them.