« 19 »

Kai was laying on the couch, a glass of wine in his hand and an empty bottle beside him on the couch.

Cheicou entered the living room not long after she had put down the food in the kitchen, now finding a slightly drunk Kai on the couch. How this situation would turn out? She had no clue.

He giggled upon seeing her, waving at the female. Most definitely drunk.. no denying that.

“I hope that you just had this one bottle and not more” She sighs,  walking over to where he was sitting. "Hm?.. oh.." He looked at the bottle for a moment, then back at Chei. "..." He shrugged.

“You had enough for now.” She said, taking the bottle and glass away from him. Kai whined a little because of that, sad that she just took his wine away.  "Nuuu~" His face had gotten a little flushed, definitely had enough.

“Yes..” She responded to his whining, placing the wine far away from him to make sure that he couldn’t get to it, well in the state he was in right now to say the least.

He stood up on wobbly legs. "Whe-re been..? I missed youu~" He chuckled, approaching her.
“You’re drunk, very like it seems, you should rest.” She turned to him, meeting him half way.

"I don't ne-eed, sleep!" He claimed, wrapping his arms around her torso. “You clearly do” Chei told him, brushing a few loose hair strands of his back behind his ear.

"Do not.." He said, pressing his forehead against hers gently while closing his eyes. She did the same. “Fine, but sit down at least. We can’t have you falling over or something like that.”

He hummed, letting her go, but pulled her along with him until they were both seated in the couch, her on his lap. She couldn’t help but to laugh a little at his behavior, reminds her of a puppy.

"Cheicouuu~" He hummed, snuggling his head into her chest. Her hand found its way up to his head, gently running her fingers through his soft strands. He muttered some words she could not make out.

She placed a kiss on top of his head. "A-gaiin.." He mumbled sleepily, enjoying this moment. “More kisses?” She asked. "M-mhm!!" He hummed happily.

Moving her hands to cup his face, she made him look at her before placing a few kisses on his cheek and forehead. This caused him to giggle.

A few more kisses later she stopped, pulling back. “There you go” He smiled, before kissing her nose sloppily.

"Can you brush my tail??" He asked exited.
Yet, she looked at him a little confused. His tail? What was he talking about? He has one?

He tilted his head to the side. "So.. will you?" “Sure?” She agreed.

He pulled out a brush from who knows where,  handing it to her before lifting her off his lap so she was standing again.

He felt a light tingle go through his body before he grew nine tails and big fluffy ears. This surprised Cheicou a bit at first, but not entirely since she had her suspicions about him being some sort of other being rather than a human.

She sat down behind him, placing his tail into her lap, beginning to brush it. His ear flicked, enjoying the feeling of the brush against his tail.

While brushing she came across some tangles which she gently brushed out in order not to hurt him in any way. ‘Luckily I don’t have to deal with long fur problems’ She thought.

A while later, she realized that he had fallen asleep, snoring softly. The female put the brush aside, standing up. She positioned him properly so he was laying down comfortably before placing a blanket over him.

Having done that, she sat down on the opposite side of the couch, keeping an eye on him as he peacefully slept.

And obviously, Kai is going to be hungover as soon as he awakens from his slumber.