« 12 »

Somewhere at the boarder between desert and forest, Chirou was sitting alone, just enjoying the peace and quiet while also kind of wondering what his sister is doing right now.

A few minutes later a seemingly clumsy boy came by.
"Bahp-!" he tripped over literally nothing, falling face first into the last bits sand right besides the tall male. It seemed like he was rushing to get somewhere.

"Hmpf.." he quickly stood up, spitting out some sand and dusting off his face and clothes, before finally noticing Chirou.
"Ah hello! Sorry abt that.." he apologised with a nervous smile.

Chirou looked at him a little surprised.
“Nothing to worry about..”

"A nice place isn't it?" he looked around a little before gazing back at him.

"I've never seen you around! Why is that??" he asked, completely clueless and not realising how much the man looked like Chei.

“Not that you need to know” he looked away again.

"Oh.." Kairo looked a bit surprised, but shook it off and smiled again.
"So.. can I know your name?"

“Chirou..” he replied simply.

"Such a unique name!" He said, clasping his hands happily. He suddenly seemed like he remembered something, going quiet.

He hummed a bit.
"You don't happen to know Cheicou, do yo--" it was that moment when he realised, he was like a copy of her.

“Cheicou?..” he now looked at him again, before standing up. (Reminder this dude is 1.84m)

Kairo blinked a few times, looking up at him.
"Ehh- yeah! A girl about ye tall?" he said, trying to show her height, which he didn't do bad in.
"..looks like you?.. kind of-"

“I know who you mean kid..” he sighs.

"Oh!.." he chuckled nervously.

"Sorry you just seemed- well nvm.." he sighed a bit, rubbing the back of his head.
"Are you two related? You really look alike.."

Chirou was pretty confused by how this boy was acting like he was nervous.
“She’s my twin”

"Well that makes sense!" He smiled, nodding his head.
"So.. are you here because you visited her? That would explain why I never saw you around here.."

“Not exactly..” for his taste he was rambling too much.

"Would you mind sharing?" Kairo asked, tilting his head to the side.

Chirou sighs.
“I came here with her.. I’m just not the type for the forest"

"Ahh, well that's understandable! I was born in the forest, but for me it took some time getting used to being in the desert 24/7 if I'm not on holidays or similar.." he chuckled a little.
"... wait with her?" he asked then, raising an eyebrow..

“Yeah?.. you didn’t know that she was out in the dessert" he was confused now.

"Not.. not really, I just knew she was gone but that's it" he mumbled, before shaking his head.
"Well I'm glad she's back. Now Kai can stop worrying like some sick puppy.." The boy sighed but smiled.*

“Ah that guy..” Chirou definitely didn’t like Kai.

"Ah, you met him?" Kairo asked, now a little more energetic again.

“Yeah..” he remembered how close Kai and Chei seemed, too close for his liking.

"He's my big brother!" The smaller male declared proudly, grinning from ear to ear.
"..and possibly head over heels for your sister from what I saw but.. eh"