Always

By Chloe5241538

We all know the story of Edward and Bella. Whether you've watched the films or read the books, we all know th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
The end!

Acknowledgments

12 0 0
By Chloe5241538

Before you begin, I just want to say a massive THANK YOU for giving it a shot! I've been out of writing for a long time (mainly because I got logged out of my other account and I can't for the life of me get back in it!) and because life takes over.

I'm no longer a silly teenager anymore okay!

My old account used to be Just_dream_bigx  and I had loads of twilight stories on there. I even did a few hunger games ones if I remember...To those whose who are reading the 'Bella and The...' series I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have tried so many times to get back into that account and I can't. I'm so sorry!!

Anyways, sit back, relax and let me take you back into the world of Twilight.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
508K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
111K 2.4K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
239K 3.9K 37
What would happen if Bella had a twin sister? And what would happen when she moves to forks with her sister? How will she find her sisters boyfrien...