Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din

Naye Kadam

246 25 15
By Priyae_T

Rajveer and Naina have returned home and her parents had come a few minutes ago before them. They all are in living room along with his cadets and Shalini. Naina has told them about their discussion but not in detail that what has actually happened, as how Viren said those words and Rajveer punched him. She thought her parents may get worried. Naina's parents informed them about Viren's parents reaction. They were angry about breaking off the engagement and had asked them to stay away from each other families. Her parents also think they are right as it may result in less problems in between them. But her parents and rest of them were also happy that it's now over and they can move ahead.

Naina's mother looked at her husband who was sitting with her. He nodded and Mira said

Mira : "Abh jab sabh settle ho hi gaya hain toh mujhe lagta hain Rajveer aur Naina ki engagement kara dete hain jaldi hi".

Rajveer and Naina were suprised to hear this as they were not expecting to get engaged so soon. They looked at each other and then at the parents.

Alekh (excitedly) : "Bilkul sahich bola aunty aapne. Apun ko bhi yahich lagta hain...".

Huda (interrupted him in loud voice) : "Qaidi main bhi tere saath hu. Aunty main toh kehta hu kal hi kar dete hain".

He put his hand on Alekh's shoulder who was standing with him but Alekh removed his hand and glared him. Huda smiled at him to calm him down and this made Alekh to smile as well. He was happy for Naina and can see Huda is also trying for her. He knows Huda is in pain but controlling his emotions.

Pooja (excitedly clapped) : "Haye, kitna mazaa aayega na. Rajveer Sir aur Naina ki engagement".

Rajveer and Naina were just looking at them with wide eyes as they were discussing their engagement and want to do it in next two days. As how can they decide like that without even asking them.

Shalini saw their surprised faces and said

Shalini (mischievously) : "Kyu Captain, do din mae ho jayega na sabh. (winked at him) Ya ye jaldi hain. (looked at Naina's parents) Sir, Mam mujhe lagta hain ki humhe ek do hafte baad koi date dekhni chaiye".

Rajveer was feeling irritated as they are deciding everything without even asking him or Naina. Is their engagement and not theirs. Naina also wanted to tell them to don't make decisions without asking them. She was moving her eyes from her parents to friends and to Shalini. Rajveer was getting impatient and said

Rajveer : "Dr. Shalini, mujhse aur Naina se bhi puch lijiye. Ye humari baat ho rahi hain. Do din mae hum kaise engaged ho sakte hain".

He sighed and looked at her. Shalini tried to hide her smile and said

Shalini : "Captain, do hafte kam hain na. Ha aap sahi kah rahe hain, tyari bhi karni hain. Ek mahine baad kar lete hain. Kyu...".

Rajveer (impatiently said in loud voice) : "Do din baad hi kar lete hain".

Shalini started laughing at his reaction and other also joined her in. Rajveer and Naina looked at them and then understand that they were just irritating him. They have already decided with date and was just making fun of them. They both blushed and looked down. Mira told them that priest has given engagement date after two days and wedding date will be finalised after Rajveer will share his birth details. They wanted to match the horscope and to get auspicious date for them. Naina looked at Rajveer and he glanced at her. They saw happiness and content for each other. They were getting what they were waiting for and will be together officially.

It was nearly dinner time, Mira wanted to prepare for it but Rajveer asked her not to make anything. He is going to order the dinner as all are tired. Mira thanked him for this but he asked her not to be as he consider her as his mother and she should consider him as his son too. She patted his head and Rajveer hugged her. He was getting a family, parents and friends for which he has yearned for long time. He looked at Naina and thanked from his eyes to giving him her love and this family.

After dinner, all went into their rooms. Naina was pacing down in her room as wanted to ask Rajveer something but were not able to as earlier all were there and also she was not getting the courage. But she thought about asking him now, so, that there is no regret later. She came down from the first floor to the ground floor and knocked on Rajveer's door. He has just came out from washroom after changing his clothes when heard the knock. Rajveer thought who will be at this time but when open the door his breath stopped for a second as saw Naina standing on door. He was surprised to see her at this time and was also knocking.

Naina saw him staring at her and asked

Naina : "Kya main andar aa sakti hu".

Rajveer chuckled and stepped aside to let her in. He kept the door a little bit open as her parents and friends are also in the same house.

Naina stood in his room and looked around. It was the first time that she had come inside his room. She saw a big king side bed with cabinets and two big wardrobes on its opposite wall. There was a big window and thought the sun rays must have fallen on his face daily when he was sleeping. She saw a washroom but its door was closed and a path going outside from the bedroom and guessed that there may be a balcony. But something clicked in her mind and to check it again, she looked at cabinets near the bed and saw her old photos from the academy. Also, saw a big portrait of her from Freshers Ball near the wardrobe. She kept looking at the portrait and thought how come a person can love her so much that had tried to keep her with him. She felt tears running on her cheeks and started sobbing. Rajveer was feeling happy that she was in his room and was following her eyes who was checking the room. He was praying from inside that she likes his room and has tried to keep it simple and stylish like his Naina who is simple but stylish. His happiness turned into sadness when saw her crying. He rushed towards her and hid her in his chest.

Rajveer (in a scared tone) : "Kya hua Naina, chup ho jao, please".

Naina clung to him and started crying badly. Rajveer got more scared for her as to why she is in tears. She was fine a few minutes ago, did she not like his room or someone has said something to her.

Naina (still crying) : "Aap kaise mujh jaise insaan se itna pyaar kar sakte ho. Itni sari photos rakhi hain aapne meri apne paas".

Rajveer smiled after listening to her as he realised that she is fine.

Rajveer (hugged her tightly) : "Naina, tum mere jeeni ki wajah ho. Tum mujh se pyaar karti ho mujhe pata hain chaate tumne mujhe ye kabhi nahi kaha. Tum nae mujhe kitni baar andhere aur maut se bachaya hain. Please apne aap ko kabhi aisa mat samjhana ki tum mere pyaar ke layak nahi ho. Mujhe toh ye lagta hain ki main tumhare pyaar ke layak hu ya nahi".

Naina (broke the hug and looked into his eyes) : "Yaad hain maine aapko ek baar kaha tha ki woh ladki bahut lucky hogi jo aap se pyaar karegi. I feel I am the luckiest. Thanks for loving me".

Rajveer felt emotional and embraced her tightly. Naina also held him in the same force. She was feeling so many emotions and didn't know how to tell him what she was feeling.

Naina removed herself from him and made him sit in bed. Rajveer didn't stop her and let her do what she wants to do. She sits in front of him on her knees and asked

Naina (in a serious tone) : "Rajveer, meri baat please dhyaan se suniye. I have got a message from a senior that I have transferred but don't know the new posting yet. Kuch din mae pata chal jayega. Hum logo ki engagement hain do din mae aur aap ko pata hain ki posting kahi bhi ho sakti hain. Kya aap apne life kae is hisse mae aise insaan se rishta jorenge, jo aap se kai mahino tak dur rahega".

Rajveer got scared as thought Naina wants to say that she is leaving for her new posting today. He smiled at her concern but he has her now and it doesn't matter if she has to be in a different place.

Rajveer (smilingly) : "Naina, main bhi ek army officer tha aur mujhe pata hain ki duty kabhi bhi aur kahi bhi bula sakti hain. (caressed her cheek) Tum mere saath ho aur mere liye yahi kafi hain. Tum chaaye koi aur sehar ya jagah ho. Hum log manage kar lenge kyuki hum dono is rishte ko nibhaenge. Agar main army mae hota aur tum koi aur field mae toh tabhi mujhse puchti, nahi na. Kyuki ye society expect karti hain ki wife manage aur adjust kare (Naina touched his hand which was on her cheek to show her love and happiness to have him in her life)".

Naina (softly said) : "Itna asaan nahi hoga ye rishta, Rajveer".

Rajveer (very softly smiling said) : "Humare liye kabh humara rishta asaan raha hain. Hum saath hain yahi kafi hain mere liye".

Naina (in tears said) : "I love you, Rajveer. Mujhe nahi pata kabse par I can't live without you. Please dobara mujhe nahi chor kae jaaiyega kabhi".

Rajveer was so happy that she confessed her feelings. Even if she didn't tell him in her whole life he still knows that she loves him. Rajveer lowered his face and kissed her cheeks then her nose and finally captured her lips. He started kissing her softly but soon his emotions overpower him and kissed her passionately. He just wanted to show her how much he loves her and when she has told him about her emotions then there is no stoppage for him. Naina was also kissing him back but was not able to match his passion and speed. He put his hand on Naina's neck and pulled Naina towards him and placed her on his bed. He was on top of her, left her lips and moved towards her neck . Naina tried to get a breath as his mouth didn't let her breathe for a few minutes. Rajveer looked at her and Naina was not able to see his eyes. It was going dark with deep desires. He can see she is scared and was getting nervous to be with him in this situation. Rajveer realised what he was doing and stood up. He made her sit properly in bed and sat along with her. Naina can feel his body's heat on her and hear his long breaths which he is taking to control himself. She just said Good Night and ran from there. Rajveer threw himself in bed and rubbed his face. He was feeling embarrassed to put so much of his locked emotions on her but smiled as well as she didn't stop him. Maybe she has now accepted her relationship with him and to be with him and only him. But he knows that to take it slowly otherwise she will be buried by his emotions.

Naina locked her room's door and tried to control her heartbeats. It was running at high speed and she was afraid that her heart may come out. She sat on bed and hid her face in palms. She was smiling and scolding herself for behaving like this with him. She thought why didn't she stop him and if he hasn't then what would have happened. Naina lay on bed and closed her eyes. She was feeling embarrassed as how she would face him.

Dil hai ke manta nahin
Mushkil badi hai rasme mohabbat
Yeh jaanta hi nahin
Oh, dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke manta nahin
Yeh beqaraari kyoon ho rahi hai
Yeh jaanta hi nahin
Ho, dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke manta nahin

Dil to yeh chaahe har pal tumhe hum
Bas yunhi dekha kare
Marke bhi hum na tumse judaa ho
Aao kuch aisa kare
Mujh mein sama jaa, aa paas aa jaa
Hamdam mere hamnasheen
Dil hai ke manta nahin

Teri vafaaye, teri mohabbat
Sab kuch hai mere liye
Tune diya hai nazraana dil ko
Hum to hai tere liye
Yeh baat sach hai sab jaante hai
Tumko bhi hai yeh yakeen
Dil hai ke manta nahin

Movie : Dil Hain Ki Manta Nahin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...
30.3K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
43.7K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...