Tekken x Reader Alphabets & H...

By TerabyteTurtle

This book contains alphabets and headcanons (both SFW and NSFW) for the colorful cast of Tekken! Warning: If... More

SFW Alphabet Template
NSFW Alphabet Template
Request Rules
Kazuya Mishima SFW Alphabet
Kazuya Mishima NSFW Alphabet
Bryan Fury SFW Alphabet
Asuka Kazama SFW Alphabet
Lars Alexandersson SFW Alphabet
Jin Kazama x Pregnant Model Wife HCs
Poly HCs w/ Jun, Lee, Lars, & Kazuya (Soulmate AU)
Tekken x Cheerful!Wanderer!Daughter!Reader HCs
Wife Headcanons (Jin, Lee, Lars, & Lei)
Nina Williams SFW Alphabet
Reina SFW Alphabet
Lili de Rochefort SFW Alphabet

Lars Alexandersson NSFW Alphabet

153 3 1
By TerabyteTurtle

This was requested by an anonymous user on Tumblr. Mature content lies ahead. You have been warned.

A = Aftercare (What are they like after sex?)

This sweet boy will stop at nothing until you feel comfortable. Cuddles, kisses, pampering—you name it. He'll always ask if you're okay afterward, making sure he didn't hurt you in any way. After sex, Lars always takes the time to remind you how much he adores you, even though it was already obvious from the way he makes love to you. The way he looks at you, with that loving gaze and soft smile, and the way he touches you so tenderly should be a clear sign. Even still, Lars likes to go the extra mile to ensure that his special one feels precious and valuable.

B = Body Part (What is their favorite body part on you/themselves?)

On you, he loves your arms. Feeling them wrapped around him, holding him in place, showing how much you want, no, need to keep him close is something he craves. Your embrace is a fine balance of firm and gentle, comforting enough to allow Lars to feel safe, but strong enough to where he knows you won't slip and let go. On himself, he's not quite sure. He's not really the type to point out things that he likes about himself, especially when it comes to matters of appearance. However, if he had to choose something, Lars would say his favorite body part is his eyes, but only because he knows how much you like staring into them, not only during sex but also in everyday life.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically.)

Proper protection is always used, unless you ask him not to. It takes a lot to get him to cum, but when he does, you better be ready. His stream is strong and heavy—a single spurt could easily fill you to the brim. Lars would rather cum inside you than anywhere else, as he enjoys being as physically close to you as possible. He doesn't want to make a mess everywhere, and he'd be embarrassed if he slipped and spurted all over you. He would always ask first before doing so, just to make sure that you're comfortable with it. If you are, great. If not, he'll either resort to the pull-out method and just deal with cleaning it up afterward, or he'll hilariously run to the bathroom to finish himself off. Having you lick it up makes him feel a little awkward, so it's not often that you get a taste. On the rare occasions you do, however, you find that it has an average consistency—not too thick, not too thin—with a subtle saltiness.

D = Dirty Secret (What is a dirty secret of theirs?)

If Lars is away for a while, and he finds himself desperate to see you, he'll have some pretty steamy dreams about you. He even made out with his pillow once while he was asleep, and in the morning, he found himself desperately clinging onto it, with a giant spot of drool right next to where his face was. Wiping his mouth, he counted himself lucky that he woke up when he did. Lars would rather not imagine having taken it further, especially with a pillow of all things.

E = Experience (Is this their first time? Do they know what they're doing?)

Lars has no experience whatsoever. As hard as it is to believe, this man was a virgin until he met you. What makes it even more unbelievable is that for someone who's never had sex before, he does it so well. Lars just instinctively knows how to love you right, and honestly you couldn't ask for anything else. As you're going, if there's something in particular that you want him to do, please speak up. Lars wants to do whatever will make you happy, so if you want him to touch you somewhere or move into a different spot, then he will be more than willing to do so. He trusts that you will guide him through this process, especially since he's never done this before and wants you to feel satisfied. But honestly, you don't have to ask for much, and as he gains more experience, it's likely that won't have to ask at all. By that time, Lars will just know.

F = Favorite Position (Pretty self explanatory)

Missionary is a classic for him, as he feels he can be more intimate with you. He can kiss you in so many different spots, and it's easier for him to communicate with you. Not to mention, he gets to whisper the sweetest things into your ear. Every so often, he might move to give you oral, but aside from that, he'll usually stay on top of you. Lars is open to try anything, and you can trust that he'll be honest about whether or not he enjoys it. However, no matter how much he might discover about himself sexually, missionary will always be his favorite.

G = Goofy (Are they serious in the heat of the moment or do they like to joke around?)

Lars usually saves the jokes for after. In the heat of the moment, he'd rather focus all of his attention on just being with you, giving you the love you deserve and indulging in everything he receives in return. His love for you is something he will always take seriously, no matter the context. Lars will never take you for granted, and his loyalty is as strong and fierce as a lion. For this reason, Lars will only ever make a joke afterward, and even then, it's usually followed by something super wholesome and sweet. He's never been one to tease either, so don't expect him to make any sarcastic comments at any point in time.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they?)

Lars likes to keep himself groomed down there. He'll shave regularly, but he's not super meticulous about it. A little hair is okay with him, as long as it's not uncomfortable for you, but he prefers not to let it grow too long. That's something he can't really get behind. To him, it looks displeasing and somewhat unsettling. Not to mention, it makes him slightly uncomfortable when it rubs against or gets caught on the fabric of his boxer shorts. For these reasons, Lars will always keep it short.

I = Intimacy (How romantic are they during sex?)

Intimacy is Lars' middle name. You will never find someone in the Tekken universe as intimate as he is. Every single time you two have sex, it always centers around your love for each other (at least for him, anyway). His lust for you stems from his love for you, and there hasn't been a single occasion where all he felt was pure desire. It's always been more than that, and it means so much more to him than just fulfilling his urges. Lars never wants to rush any of it. Instead, he'd rather take his time and truly invest himself into his time with you. He wants to savor every second that passes by—every kiss, every touch, and every melodious sound coming from you, he will cherish for the rest of his life.

J = Jack-Off (What are they like during masturbation?)

He'll only masturbate if he's been away for a while. It usually occurs on days or nights that he ends up dreaming about you. If Lars wakes up and hasn't made a mess of himself already, then he'll start the morning with some quick masturbation just to release everything that's been pent up throughout the night. Sometimes, he has to wake up in the middle of the night and do it because of how rock-solid he gets just seeing you in his dreams. He always does it in the bathroom with the door locked, trying to make as little noise as possible. He doesn't care whether the lights are on or not, he just wants to get this done and over with as fast as possible.

K = Kink (Do they have any kinks? If so, what are they?)

Lars doesn't really have any kinks. He's probably one of the most vanilla dudes on the roster. It's not because he's a stickler or anything, it's just that sex to him is more about making love than anything else. There's nothing else he really wants to focus on, aside from you. Hell, there's nothing that can turn him on other than you alone. However, since he is open to experimentation at your request, there's a chance that he might discover something new about himself. For now though, there's nothing in particular that really gets him going.

L = Location (Where is their favorite spot to do it?)

He definitely prefers the bedroom, as it's the most intimate and provides the safest space for you guys to do your thing without getting caught or walked in on. Lars is a very traditional guy, so he finds that he prefers the more typical choices when it comes to anything in general. However, every once in a while, he doesn't mind a bit of shower sex. Usually, you guys will wind up back in the bedroom at some point, but it's a pleasant shift of scenery from what you're usually used to.

M = Motivation (What are their turn-ons? What drives them to have sex?)

If he has to be away for a while, it's usually his longing for you that turns him on. Typically, this happens on a subconscious level, providing him with sweet and spicy dreams of you. However, there've been plenty of times where he's been conscious, and he winds up thinking about you during a meeting or training session. At times like these, he'd have to force himself to stop thinking about you, or else he'll become sorrowful and won't be able to focus on what he's doing. Lars finds it difficult to make it through the day without you, especially after he's been gone for so long. Thinking about you too much will cause him to shut down, which is something he can't afford with his job as a soldier. If Lars can't get himself to think about something else, there's a slight chance his thoughts will turn wild. Once that happens, he won't be able to stop the heat coursing throughout his body or the dull throbbing of his dick as it slowly rises up.

N = No (What are things they would absolutely, 100 percent, not do?)

There are a lot of things that Lars would try to get behind, especially if you're into something and really want to try it with him, but he would NEVER do anything that would physically harm you. Things like choking, slapping, biting, or anything else that resembles brute force are where he draws the line. Lars hates seeing you in pain, and he couldn't possibly imagine being the cause of it. He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that harm was dealt to you by his own hand. The closest you'd be able to get with stuff like that is degradation. He might degrade you a little if you asked him to, but he'd feel pretty uncomfortable doing it. Overall, anything causing you physical harm is a no-go for Lars.

O = Oral (How are they with giving/receiving oral?)

Lars will give all day. He doesn't mind being on the giving end—in fact, he greatly enjoys it. He can't get enough of the way you taste, and he loves hearing your delighted squeals every time he does it. He'll gently grip your thighs and keep them planted on his shoulders, that way he can keep you stable while he's doing his thing. As for receiving, he'll feel awkward about it initially, but if you convince him enough, he'll start warming up to it. It's not his favorite thing to do during sex, but he doesn't mind it every once in a while, especially if you guys have a limited time together.

P = Pace (Do they go fast or slow?)

Typically, sex with Lars goes through one of two sequences: slow, fast, then slow again, or fast, slow, then fast again. The first one happens more often than the second one, as the second one is only when he's super desperate for you. When he's going slow, it's very gentle, and when he's going fast, it's only a little rougher. You're not sure how he does it, but he manages to go faster without being super vicious. No matter which path you go down, one thing is constant—the level of passion he puts into it every time. Lars is a passionate guy (he isn't called the Lion of the Rebellion for nothing) and it really shines through during sex. Whether you're going fast, slow, or somewhere in between, he's giving you all the love he's got.

Q = Quickie (What are their thoughts on quick sessions?)

Lars greatly prefers longer sessions, as he'd rather spend as much time with you as possible. However, there are some rare days where he just can't catch a break, and at that point, he's willing to take whatever he can get. Quick sessions usually consist of more oral than usual, especially on Lars' end. Considering you guys are also under a time crunch, Lars might get a little more anxious than usual, causing things to get a little sloppy and chaotic. Expect lots of apologies and awkward shuffling as you guys try to get things done before the deadline.

R = Risk (How likely are they to experiment or take risks?)

As said before, Lars is open to experimentation, but he's not too keen on risking things. The thought of you guys doing it in a public place with the chance of getting caught displeases him, the possibility of harming you and taking it too far terrifies him, and the idea of choking you until your face turns purple is completely out of the question. Lars has a clear line drawn, and he makes sure to be honest with you about that before you suggest anything new. All he asks is that you keep his feelings in mind when coming up with new ideas, just as he would do for you when it comes to anything else.

S = Stamina (How long can they last?)

Lars has tons of endurance, thanks to his training and occupation as a soldier. Considering this, he can easily go for three rounds, maybe even a fourth one if he's feeling extra excited. However, he never really thinks about himself in this situation and only cares about how much you can endure. He'll keep going for as long as you want him to and will stop whenever you say the word. Breaks in between rounds are usually a couple minutes, which Lars usually likes to fill with pillow talk before asking if you'd like to continue. Once you're finished, he'll cuddle up close, gently kiss your ear, and whisper to you that he loves you before falling asleep by your side.

T = Toys (Do they own toys? In what way do they use them?)

He doesn't have any strong feelings toward toys in general. He doesn't mind using them every so often, but he wouldn't care if they weren't incorporated into your session in any way. Lars will only think of using them during sex if you ask him to. Otherwise, he could easily scrap them and just use his own body to give you pleasure. He never uses them on himself, for if he needs to masturbate, his own hand works just fine. If Lars finds out you use toys, he won't care. All he hopes is that one: you're thinking of him while using them, and two: if he's home, you won't hesitate to ask if he's down for sex. He'll want you just as much as you want him, guaranteed.

U = Unfair (How much do they like to tease you?)

He'll never be unfair with you. As mentioned before, Lars isn't one to tease, and he gets no enjoyment out of seeing you plead for him. Not only does he feel bad, but also why would he want to wait to spend some quality time with his special one? If he goes in for a passionate kiss, you bet he's going all through with it. He's not the type of guy to stop midway through just to get a rise out of you. Lars is simple and straightforward in this regard; if he starts something, he's going to finish it.

V = Volume (How loud are they?)

Lars' volume depends on the pace. If you guys are going slow, the only sounds coming from him are deep, long breaths, which he'll take in between kisses. If you're going faster, he'll start grunting and sighing at a volume that's not too loud, but not too quiet either. You wouldn't be able to hear him from down the hall, but you'd definitely hear him as you got a little closer. Initially, he tries to restrain how much noise he makes out of slight embarrassment, but with enough encouragement, he feels more comfortable about vocalizing his pleasure.

W = Wild Card (A random headcanon)

Forget sweet nothings. When Lars compliments you or tells you how much he's anticipated this moment, he means every single word of it. Having knowledge of this, combined with his sexy, husky whisper and the wondrous feeling of his cock inside of you, drives you over the edge with pleasure.

X = X-Ray (How do they look under those clothes?)

Did it hurt when Lars fell from heaven? Because he sure does look like an angel. He has the body of one too, and his dick is just a few centimeters shy of six inches, with a circumference of five inches.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Lars has the average sex drive. It's not crazily high, and he doesn't wish to have it every single day, but it's not low to the point where it never happens either. It's heavily influenced by his emotions and how often he gets to see you. He doesn't think sex is the top priority, however, he does believe that it is an important part of a relationship. Sex is sacred to Lars, and he feels it's a wonderful way to devote time to you and show you how much you mean to him. He loves the feeling of being physically close to the one he loves most and hopes you feel the same way.

Z = Zzz (How quickly do they fall asleep afterward?)

It usually takes a little while for Lars to fall asleep. First, he likes taking care of you, making sure you're as comfortable as possible. Afterward, he'll start engaging in some pillow talk for a few minutes, staring deeply into your eyes and admiring your beautiful face as he speaks softly to you. If you're feeling sleepy and are not up for conversation, then he'll sit there and hold you in silence until, eventually, he falls asleep with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 527 11
Yaoi, BL, Male X Male, Gay or Bisexual... Yeah I'm doing it too. There are a lot of people out there making a oneshot book for Male Readers and whoev...
1.3K 54 12
Modern Femreader x ATLA (girls) *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest (mostly) • Quite C...
1.4K 49 18
This is the continuation of ATandBC's Tekken High. All new character's chapter. Let's enjoy everything. Together with Jin Xiaoyu and many others, let...
7.7K 150 11
This is my first ever fic so bear with me😭 When y/n gets a mission from the hokage to go discover more information about these man eating demons...