Asuka Kazama SFW Alphabet

Oh my, this took way longer than it should have. Hope you like it!

This was requested by a Wattpad user.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Asuka is super affectionate regardless of where you are, but the way she displays it varies. In private, she's super cuddly, giving you tons of hugs and kisses. When you're in public, her affection becomes more playful; she'll hold your hand and swing it around, or she'll throw an arm around you and boop your nose. Sometimes, she'll even hop on your back and make you give her a piggyback ride. She also enjoys roughhousing, so expect lots of teasing, nudging, and playful punches when you're out together. Asuka is a passionate and outspoken person, so giving you affection is like second nature to her. She loves you, so it's only instinctual for her to show you that.

B = Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Asuka is a social butterfly, so regardless of whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, it won't take long for the two of you to become friends. She's definitely the type of person who isn't afraid to step out of her comfort zone. Bike rides, karaoke nights, carnival trips-she'll invite you to do all sorts of lively stuff with her. Asuka is very energetic and curious about the world around her. She loves to try new things, and she wants to have those experiences with the people she's closest to. The friendship would probably start at school or out on the streets somewhere, with a group of people try to harass you. Asuka would step in, standing in front of you with her hands on her hips, and angrily tell them to back off. If they continue to be a problem, then she'll fight them, beat them without breaking a sweat, and check up on you to make sure you're okay. From that point onward, the two of you become extremely close. No matter what, you can always bet on Asuka's loyalty. In any situation, she's got your back.

C = Comfort (How do they comfort you? Are they good at it or are they kinda awkward? How do they like to be comforted?)

She'll try to cheer you up in the best way she knows how-pep talks. Asuka is the queen of pep talks, and if there's anyone who can help you feel happy and motivated again, it's her. Her positivity is incredibly contagious, so it's easy for her to make people smile. Every time you need comfort, she always tells you that if your negative feelings were a person, she'd punch 'em right in the face and teach them a lesson for making you feel this way. When it comes to uplifting speeches, Asuka has quite the way with words, giving you the boost you need to feel better. And, if all else fails, she'll be extra sweet and pamper you with all the essentials-blankets, sweets, and extra cuddles. Asuka herself likes to be comforted in the same way. She may be the queen of pep talks, but she needs one herself every once in a while. Plus, who could say no to treats and cuddles, all wrapped in a warm, fuzzy blanket? She certainly couldn't.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

She's still a high school student, so she hasn't really thought much about settling down. Right now, she's more focused on getting good grades and keeping peace on the streets. However, that doesn't mean she won't ever consider it in the future. In fact, she already crashes at your place twice a week (with her father's permission, of course). It's gotten to the point where you keep spare clothes and a toothbrush for her, ready and waiting. In terms of cooking, Asuka's pretty decent at it. She can't make anything too fancy, but she can prepare cute little bento boxes and make a package of instant ramen taste like it was sent from the heavens. She prefers to cook with you, as it's more fun for her than just doing it by herself. When it comes to cleaning, she's not the best. Because of her hectic everyday life, Asuka doesn't really put much thought into organizing stuff, so things usually wind up lying haphazardly around her room. Every couple weeks or so, she'll do a deep clean and tidy everything up, but it doesn't take long for things to return to their original state.