Lars Alexandersson NSFW Alphabet

This was requested by an anonymous user on Tumblr. Mature content lies ahead. You have been warned.

A = Aftercare (What are they like after sex?)

This sweet boy will stop at nothing until you feel comfortable. Cuddles, kisses, pampering—you name it. He'll always ask if you're okay afterward, making sure he didn't hurt you in any way. After sex, Lars always takes the time to remind you how much he adores you, even though it was already obvious from the way he makes love to you. The way he looks at you, with that loving gaze and soft smile, and the way he touches you so tenderly should be a clear sign. Even still, Lars likes to go the extra mile to ensure that his special one feels precious and valuable.

B = Body Part (What is their favorite body part on you/themselves?)

On you, he loves your arms. Feeling them wrapped around him, holding him in place, showing how much you want, no, need to keep him close is something he craves. Your embrace is a fine balance of firm and gentle, comforting enough to allow Lars to feel safe, but strong enough to where he knows you won't slip and let go. On himself, he's not quite sure. He's not really the type to point out things that he likes about himself, especially when it comes to matters of appearance. However, if he had to choose something, Lars would say his favorite body part is his eyes, but only because he knows how much you like staring into them, not only during sex but also in everyday life.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically.)

Proper protection is always used, unless you ask him not to. It takes a lot to get him to cum, but when he does, you better be ready. His stream is strong and heavy—a single spurt could easily fill you to the brim. Lars would rather cum inside you than anywhere else, as he enjoys being as physically close to you as possible. He doesn't want to make a mess everywhere, and he'd be embarrassed if he slipped and spurted all over you. He would always ask first before doing so, just to make sure that you're comfortable with it. If you are, great. If not, he'll either resort to the pull-out method and just deal with cleaning it up afterward, or he'll hilariously run to the bathroom to finish himself off. Having you lick it up makes him feel a little awkward, so it's not often that you get a taste. On the rare occasions you do, however, you find that it has an average consistency—not too thick, not too thin—with a subtle saltiness.

D = Dirty Secret (What is a dirty secret of theirs?)

If Lars is away for a while, and he finds himself desperate to see you, he'll have some pretty steamy dreams about you. He even made out with his pillow once while he was asleep, and in the morning, he found himself desperately clinging onto it, with a giant spot of drool right next to where his face was. Wiping his mouth, he counted himself lucky that he woke up when he did. Lars would rather not imagine having taken it further, especially with a pillow of all things.

E = Experience (Is this their first time? Do they know what they're doing?)

Lars has no experience whatsoever. As hard as it is to believe, this man was a virgin until he met you. What makes it even more unbelievable is that for someone who's never had sex before, he does it so well. Lars just instinctively knows how to love you right, and honestly you couldn't ask for anything else. As you're going, if there's something in particular that you want him to do, please speak up. Lars wants to do whatever will make you happy, so if you want him to touch you somewhere or move into a different spot, then he will be more than willing to do so. He trusts that you will guide him through this process, especially since he's never done this before and wants you to feel satisfied. But honestly, you don't have to ask for much, and as he gains more experience, it's likely that won't have to ask at all. By that time, Lars will just know.

F = Favorite Position (Pretty self explanatory)

Missionary is a classic for him, as he feels he can be more intimate with you. He can kiss you in so many different spots, and it's easier for him to communicate with you. Not to mention, he gets to whisper the sweetest things into your ear. Every so often, he might move to give you oral, but aside from that, he'll usually stay on top of you. Lars is open to try anything, and you can trust that he'll be honest about whether or not he enjoys it. However, no matter how much he might discover about himself sexually, missionary will always be his favorite.