Tekken x Cheerful!Wanderer!Daughter!Reader HCs

Characters: Jin Kazama, Lee Chaolan, Lars Alexandersson, and Lei Wulong

This was requested by kawaistrawberry21 on Tumblr.

Jin Kazama (Daughter has a Devil Gene mark on her stomach, as per request)

- Jin will protect you with his life. There's no question about that.

- He tries to keep up with how lively and energetic you are, but sometimes it's difficult for him. He's the type of person who needs to stop and chill every so often.

- Because of your tendency to travel and wander off, he gets extremely worried about you. One minute, you're right in front of him, then the next minute, you're gone. If you tell him beforehand, it's fine, but just leaving without saying a word gives him a mini heart attack.

- If he finds you, he'll scold you for leaving his sight and scaring him like that. Afterward, he'll feel bad for having been so hard on you and will try to make it up to you the best he can.

- He might come off harsh sometimes, but he really does mean well. After everything he's gone through, he's just afraid of losing you, and he hopes you can understand that. The last thing Jin would ever want is for his daughter to look at him like he's a callous monster.

- Jin greatly admires your ability to look on the bright side. It reminds him a lot of his mother and how she had always been able to see the best in everything. You are like the sunshine to his cloudy day; he wishes he could preserve that light and keep it safe from the dangers of the world.

- You, Xiaoyu, and Panda are three peas in a pod. If Jin is feeling particularly tired, he'll enlist Xiaoyu and Panda's help with keeping you occupied. Hwoarang will often come to visit too, whether he's wanted there or not.

- Hwoarang has tried to teach you numerous Korean swear words, but Jin always steps in before he can successfully do so. He refuses to let anything spoil your innocence.

- The first time you started asking questions about your stomach marking left him completely torn. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to lie to you, but at the same time, he didn't want to scare you. What made it even worse was the look on your face---your mouth in a small frown, your brows furrowing with concern, your innocent eyes gazing up at him, expecting answers that, at that moment, he felt he couldn't provide. On the outside, he calmly told you that he would tell you everything when you were older, which was a suitable answer for you. On the inside, however, Jin was heartbroken. He hated the thought that his beloved daughter would have to experience a torment similar to what he had faced. But this made him all the more determined to give you the guidance that no one could ever give to him.

- When you get older, Jin will explain everything to you. He reassures you that he'll try his best to teach you how to control the Devil Gene, and he'll stand by your side every step of the way. Jin understands that this will be a daunting task, so he promises himself that he'll try to be as easy on you as possible.

- He'll teach you Kazama-Style Martial Arts as a way to expel some energy. If the weather allows, lessons and sparring sessions will be held outside. Sometimes Xiaoyu and Hwoarang tag along with you and volunteer to be your training partners.

- On nice days, he'll take you outside for lunch. The two of you will find a shady spot to sit somewhere and admire the nature as you eat, just like he used to do with Jun as a kid.

Lee Chaolan

- Lee will spoil you to the max. If you want a puppy for your birthday, just say the word and he will get you that puppy. This man does not care how much money he has to spend; he wants to indulge you and make you as happy as possible.