Wife Headcanons (Jin, Lee, Lars, & Lei)

This ties in with the daughter request posted a while ago, so there are slight mentions of having a kid. This was requested by Tumblr user kawaistrawberry21. Hope you enjoy!

Jin Kazama

- He'll definitely be around more often than he used to. With everything starting to settle down, Jin will finally have time to breathe and relax, taking time to do stuff he actually wants to do.

- He'll help you out with as much of the household stuff as he can. He'd hate for you to have to do everything by yourself, so expect him to offer you assistance at every opportunity.

- Unfortunately, Jin doesn't know how to cook, so you'll have to help him out with that. He's helped his mother in the past, but he's forgotten most of his kitchen skills since she'd gone missing.

- He does, however, know how to eat; you'll have to cook a lot because this man has quite the appetite. Oh, and make sure you save some food for Hwoarang, too; chances are he'll show up to family dinners uninvited.

- He's still as protective over you as ever. You becoming his wife never changed that.

- Xiaoyu and Panda are your girl-besties. If you need advice on something, or you just want to vent, they're your go-to gals. Girls' nights out are ALWAYS spent with them.

- Congratulations, because now Lee and Lars are your uncles-in-law, which is probably one of the most awesome things that could ever happen. Lee's always offering to give you guys money, even though you and Jin are doing perfectly fine on your own, and Lars is a great babysitter for when you and Jin need to have a night out alone together.

- Going for nature walks is something Jin is fond of doing, as it helps him calm down and clear his thoughts. However, he finds he enjoys it more when he's with you. If he decides to take a trip to the nearby trail, you're most likely going with him.

- Chances are you'll live somewhere secluded. Living in the city is undesirable for Jin, and he'd rather live peacefully in a place where no harm can come to his family. He was practically born and raised in nature, so ideally he'd want to live somewhere with a lot of foliage. When he sees the shady glade of a forest, or hears the water rushing down the brook, or feels the sun's warmth on the back of his neck, Jin feels at home.

- Jin will often share stories about his mother and his childhood. He even has a picture of himself when he was younger. For the longest time, he wanted to throw it away, but now he's glad he kept it.

- He waits for everyone else to fall asleep before he does. He already did that before without even realizing it, but now it's just become a routine thing. Jin knows that he just can't sleep unless everyone else is peacefully resting first.

- Overall, you can tell he's a much happier man when he's with you, and now that he's married and has a kid with you, Jin is just over the moon.

Lee Chaolan

- There'll be more lavish dinner dates than usual, which was already a lot to begin with.

- Expect a bouquet of roses for every anniversary and Valentine's Day. Not that he didn't do this already, but again, you'll receive more than you did before.

- You'll frequently have to attend business meetings and formal parties with him. Sometimes, the people there can be a little obnoxious, but hey, the food's always really good. On top of that, you have the comfort of knowing that if anyone talks bad about you, they're gonna have an angry Silver-Haired Demon to deal with.

- Because you've been with Lee for a long time, you've already been introduced to most of his coworkers and staff members. Despite this fact, Lee can't help but show you off to them, constantly telling them you're his wife even though they know that already.