Reina SFW Alphabet

I'll probably have to rewrite this eventually as we get more information about her, but I did my best with what we have so far! I tried my best not to assume much of anything, but I feel like Reina would be a bit of a loner type, especially after the death of Heihachi (whom we assume she was close with). Hope you enjoy!

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Reina shows a regular amount of affection towards you; it's neither constant nor rare. She's very casual and doesn't make a big deal over it. Being as clever as she is, Reina is very smooth and sly with most of her gestures. For example, you guys will just be having a conversation, and she'll just slip an arm around your shoulders without you noticing. The only displays of affection she won't be subtle with, though, are punches and shoulder bumps. Despite having a penchant for being smooth, Reina also enjoys playfighting as a sign of affection. If she punches you in the arm or rams into you with her shoulder, then you know she's into you. She'll do all of this no matter where you are. However, when it comes to hugs and kisses, those are saved for private interactions only.

B = Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Honestly, being her best friend isn't that much different from being in a relationship with her (minus the kissing). Be prepared for tons of sarcasm and teasing galore, and anyone who talks bad about you will get a Mishima-style beatdown. Oftentimes, you'll have to be her voice of reason and hold her back from fighting people who piss her off. This makes her mad initially, but she always ends up thanking you later. Reina doesn't really interact with anyone aside from you; for a long time, she's danced to the beat of her own drum and kept herself company. You're one of the few people she actually cares about, so she always tries to take your thoughts into account and listen to what you have to say. The friendship would probably start at the Mishima Polytechnical School, with you both being students there. As mentioned before, Reina's typically a loner, but something about you just catches her eye. One day, she'll just start talking to you, and you're kinda stuck with her from that point on.

C = Comfort (How do they comfort you? Are they good at it or are they kinda awkward? How do they like to be comforted?)

If you need comfort, Reina will hug you from behind and sit there for a little while, allowing you to vent if you need to. When you're finished speaking, or you just have nothing you want to say, she'll launch into a pep talk. Well, sort of. In these specialty speeches, Reina hypes you up but also throws in slight digs to tease you at various times. She doesn't mean to upset you further; rather, she's trying to make the situation more lighthearted. She wants to see you smile and build up your confidence more. Are you really gonna let those negative feelings show you who's boss? Not on her watch, you aren't. Is this comfort method typical? No, but it has a surprisingly high success rate, and through it, Reina shows you how awesome of a person you are. As for herself, all she needs is a great big hug. If you find that she's feeling low, just embrace her and tell her that it will all be okay. As cliche as it sounds, it works.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Reina hasn't really thought about settling down much. She recalls her father saying something about continuing the bloodline and passing on the legacy, but right now, she has several things on her plate that she'd rather attend to first (getting good grades and acquiring the Mishima Zaibatsu). In terms of housekeeping, Reina will help out with whatever she can, but chances are you're gonna have to be the one to do most of it. She has a lot on her mind, so she'll only think about keeping her little corner of the place clean, meaning everything else will be left to you unless you ask her to lend a hand. When it comes to cooking, Reina can make herself a sandwich, but she doesn't really know how to do much else. Somehow, she's managed to collect a ton of coupons for various local restaurants, so she's pretty much survived off of those. If you'd like to make her food, great! If not, she's happy to share some coupons with you.