Kazuya Mishima NSFW Alphabet

I gotta say, I nearly had a stroke while writing this. Namco, if we're supposed to hate this guy, why'd you make him so attractive?

This section contains mature content. You have been warned.

A = Aftercare (What are they like after sex?)

Sex with Kazuya can get really rough sometimes, so he'll always make sure you're feeling okay once you're finished. You won't have to lift a finger; he'll tend to your every need. If you feel any sort of pain, he'll bring you some painkillers with a glass of water. If you're feeling up for it, he'll run you a hot bath, adding in whatever soaps, scents, and oils you like to use. Expect him to jump in and cuddle with you, as he'll want to be close by to help out with anything you might need. If you feel like all you want to do is lay down and rest, then he'll lay down with you and hold you close. He doesn't talk much after sex; he just likes cuddling you in silence until he falls asleep.

B = Body Part (What is their favorite body part on you/themselves?)

On you, he loves your thighs. When he's feeling spicy, he likes gripping them to get a rise out of you. They also make perfect handles when you're doing it against a wall. The thought alone of his fingers gracing your bare, plush thighs is enough to drive him crazy. Now, for himself, he doesn't really have a favorite. Kazuya likes his whole body and is quite proud of his physique. Additionally, pretty much every part of his body is covered in scars. You know he loves it when you kiss them, and you make sure to do so every chance you get, leaving trails of soft, tender kisses all over his body. No matter which scar you press your lips against, Kazuya is in heaven.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically.)

Kazuya usually uses condoms during sex, mainly because he worries about the slim chance of pregnancy. But once both of you feel comfortable without using them, he'll find that he likes cumming inside of you. He has short, strong spurts that are somewhat unpredictable, but those random bursts only add to the pleasure as he fills you to the brim. Though he prefers to cum inside of you, he doesn't mind having you swallow it every once and a while. Watching you lick every last drop fills him with a sense of pride, making him feel like he has you wrapped around his finger. His cum is thick and tastes salty, but not to the point where it's overbearing.

D = Dirty Secret (What is a dirty secret of theirs?)

He LOVES it when you wear something of his. Because he's massive, his clothing is delightfully oversized on you. Most times, he just thinks you look adorable, but sometimes it can be a real turn-on. If you're wearing one of his button-ups and it's unbuttoned slightly, he won't be able to stop himself from glancing at your chest. One glimpse won't be all it takes to get him in the mood, but with enough quick peeks, he'll be longing for you. And if you also happen to be wearing something tight around your thighs, it's extra difficult for him not to stare at you.

E = Experience (Is this their first time? Do they know what they're doing?)

This definitely isn't his first time, considering Jin exists. The affair with Jun wasn't the first time, either. It actually happened years ago at some party his father was hosting. He was seventeen at the time, and his eighteenth birthday was the next day. Young Kazuya couldn't wait until that day came, for it meant he would be considered an adult. He could leave Heihachi, hone his skills as a martial artist, and await the day he could take his revenge. Before he would do all of that, though, he wanted to rebel against his father just one last time, just one final middle finger before he left for good. So, at the party, Kazuya stole some of his father's liquor while he wasn't looking, chugged some of it, and started hitting on the daughter of one of Heihachi's "friends". Within an hour, Kazuya led the girl up to his father's room and the two of them did it in his bed. When Heihachi found out, he was pissed. He punched Kazuya through a wall, but it was so worth it. The look on his father's fuming face was priceless. So, when you guys have sex, just lay your head back and relax; Kazuya knows exactly what he's doing.