Hazbin Hotel - The Rebirth

By Shockblaster2009

Adam is dead, the extermination has failed, heaven decides to dispose of their weakest links More

The Pilot
The Unholy Grail
No Place Like Hell
Dear Little Star
Trouble Downtown
Setting The Stages
Cherry On The Snake
The Great Carmine Talk
Sweet Broken Emily
New Sinners On The Block
Best of Bad Luck
Emergency Lockdown
Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists
The Hazbin Heist
Prince Takes Charge
Life Or Death
Your Too Fast
Sibling Jealously
Trauma Before The Storm
All Hail Gabriel
Road To Victory
Nightmare On Hell Street
An Eye For A Friend
A Real Battle Trap
War Against The Stars
A Father's Last Stand
One More Week To Go
Unexpected Events
We Interrupt This Fanfiction
The Wicked Queen Of Hell
Love Is The Greatest Weapon
Preparing For The Brides
Spicing Up The Lights
Love To Hate
You Should Of Known
A Legacy In The Making
The Carmine Issue
Hell's Greatest Weapon
In The Driver's Seat
United They Fall
Adding Fuel To The Fire
Playing With Hostages
High Rock Showdown
The Grinding Aftermath
All Mighty Results
Angels Vs Robots
Farewell Bartender
Truth Or Dare
The God Complex
The Roots Of Evil
Morningstars In The Wild
The Reckoning Day
At Black Cross End
I Spy A Empty Dream
Unwanted Discoveries
Last Laugh
Babysitting The Princess
The Break Up
The Royal Catastrophe
Welcome To The Show
Survival Of The Dumbest
Evil To The Bones
Power Of The Sins
Yellow Dusts Of Trauma
Respectless...
Team Players
Old Foes
Birds Of A Feather
Secret Struggles
Sorrowful Knight Aigaron
The Original
65,000,000.017
Rock Out
Make My Army Grow
Switching Sides
Alexander Carmine
Mother And Son
Red And Green Tentacles
Prince Takes Knight
Driven Out Of Insanity
Red Mountain Mystery
Ludwig Von Death
Shadows Of The Finale
Harmony And Dizchord
Ancient History
Bye Bye Odette
Long Live The Queen
Wendy O Huskerdust
Oh No
Mega Mission
Under The Mask
Molly Jolly Polly
Twins Forever
I'm Sorry Brother

A Husk Of A Machine

454 12 27
By Shockblaster2009

As the sun begins to set, Professor Cog turns his attention towards the Hazbin crew, a wave of uncertainty washing over them. Charlie grips her shield tighter, Vaggie readies her spear, Angel Dust tightens his grip on his gun, and Husk cracks his knuckles, preparing for the inevitable confrontation.

Professor Cog: (mockingly) Ah, if it isn't the princess of hell. I've heard a lot about your pathetic hotel.

Husk: (determined) Let's not waste time with banter. We need to take him down before he causes any more damage.

Professor Cog turns to Husk, recognizing his worst enemy.

Professor Cog: (determined) You... I've been waiting too long for this moment. I will put you down for what you did to me.

The Hazbin crew launches into action, each member using their unique abilities and skills to combat Professor Cog. Charlie summons her shield to protect the group from the Professor's attacks, while Vaggie charges forward, wielding her spear with precision. Angel Dust uses his agility to dodge incoming projectiles and deliver swift strikes, while Husk unleashes his brute strength, aiming to overpower the mechanical menace.

As the battle rages on, Odette and Emily watch from their hiding spot, feeling a mix of fear and hope as they witness their friends fighting to protect them. The group knocks the professor away as his cybernetics smoke out.

Professor Cog: (struggling) You've done some damage, I'll give you that. But in the end, I still stand for the glory of my fallen leader.

Husk: (angrily) Not this time, Professor.

Suddenly, Husk pulls out a special card he's been saving for decades and, without hesitation, throws it at the professor. Once it hits, it overloads Professor Cog's circuits and causes an explosion.

Husk: (relieved) At last, it's done.

Angel Dust: (confused) Did you two know each other?

Husk: (calmly) It's a long story.

As the smoke clears from the explosion, the Hazbin crew cautiously approaches the spot where Professor Cog was standing. They find only scattered pieces of metal and wires engulfed in thick clouds of smoke, hinting that their adversary has been defeated.

Vaggie: (relieved) Looks like that did the trick.

Charlie: (curiously) What was that card you used, Husk?

Husk: (somberly) It's a relic from my past, a reminder of a time I'd rather forget.

Emily and Odette emerge from their hiding spot, cautiously approaching the group.

Emily: (relieved) Is it over?

Odette: (curiously) What happened?

Charlie: (assuringly) We took care of it. You're both safe now.

Odette looks around and rushes to Carmilla, who tries to get up.

Odette: (concerned) Mother, are you hurt?

Carmilla: (gritting her teeth) I'll live, Odette. Just a few scratches. All that matters is that that metal monstrosity won't be bothering us anymore.

Zestial: (calmly) The professor was a fool to expect to beat us.

As Carmilla gets up with Emily's help and Odette checking her for injuries, the rest of the Hazbin crew gathers around, relieved that the ordeal is over. However, amidst the sighs of relief, a sense of unease still lingers in the air.

Angel Dust: (sarcastically) Well, that was fun. Remind me never to schedule a playdate with killer robots again.

Charlie: (concerned) We should stay vigilant. That machine may be down, but that bug-looking person is still out there.

Angel Dust: (sarcastically) Don't sweat it, I think that guy is gonna be more focused on the new hole in his hand.

Vaggie: (determined) We can't let our guard down. We need to be prepared for whatever comes next.

Angel Dust: (sarcastically) Considering how long it's been between this little fight and our fight against those Warstar angels, I doubt we have anything that bad to worry about.

As Angel Dust turns from the smoke in a joking manner...

BANG!

Husk: (shouting) ANGEL!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The smoke clears as everyone looks in horror as Husk, in front of Angel Dust, is covered in bullet wounds, bleeding from his skin covering his fur.

Professor Cog: (mockingly) I told you I would put you down. I'm afraid your little card just missed my heart by a few inches. Too bad.

Angel Dust: (screaming) NOOOO!

The Hazbin crew watches in horror as Professor Cog's bullets tear through Husk's body, leaving him gravely wounded. Angel Dust rushes to Husk's side, his heart pounding with fear and desperation.

Angel Dust: (frantically) Husk, hang in there! We need to get you help, now!

Husk struggles to speak, blood seeping from his wounds as he fights to stay conscious.

Husk: (weakly) Angel... it's... it's too late for me...

Angel Dust: (desperately) No, don't say that! We can't lose you, not like this!

Husk: (weakly) Save your tears, kid... I knew this day would come... I never thought it would be like this, saving your ass... At least now I can be free.

As Husk's strength begins to fade, Angel Dust's eyes fill with tears, his heart heavy with grief.

Angel Dust: (sobbing) No, Husk, please! You can't leave us like this!

Husk reaches out, placing a hand on Angel Dust's shoulder with what little strength he has left.

Husk: (weakly) It's okay... at least I get to go with a bang... These past years have shown... me... tha...

With those final words, Husk's hand falls limply to the ground as his eyes close, his body growing still. The Hazbin crew stands in tears... as Professor Cog laughs.

Professor Cog: (mockingly) It's time for me to go now. Have fun with your pity party.

Angel Dust: (screaming) YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU BASTARD!

As Professor Cog disappears with a quick teleport, Angel Dust's screams echo through the alley, a mix of grief and rage consuming him. The rest of the Hazbin crew stands frozen, their hearts shattered like glass with the loss of their friend and comrade.

Charlie: (tearfully) We... we have to... do something...

Vaggie: (resolute) I'm sorry, Charlie, he's gone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 188 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
16.3K 796 7
ΰͺœβ€βž΄ After Lucifer fell from grace, you did your best to move on. Drowning yourself in knowledge, hoping that if you continued to fill your m...
154K 8K 40
(π”œπ”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―π”’! β„Œβ„Œ & β„Œπ”… 𝔡 π”–π”²π” π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°! β„œπ”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”―) β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ "β„π•¦π•Ÿ, π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, π•£π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕨𝕒π•ͺ, π•£π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕨𝕒π•ͺ, 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕑𝕦π•₯...