Night watcher, I am Chloe Bou...

Bởi onwardsouth

After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, m... Xem Thêm

Realization (Part 1)
Realization (Part 2)
Realization (Part 3)
Grace
Siblings
Departure (Part 1)
Departure (Part 2)
Departure (Part 3)
The time of 3 months: Arrival
The time of 3 months: Town Aurium
The time of 3 months: Encounters
Dissociation
Truth be told (Part 1)
Truth be told (Part 2)
Truth be told (Part 3)
Truth be told (Part 4)
Mr. Cuddly
Change in 'her'
Field trip (Part 1)
Field trip (Part 2)
Field trip (Part 3)
Field trip (Part 4)
Field trip (Part 5)
Field trip (Part 6)
Field trip (Part 7)
Field trip (Part 8)
Field trip (Part 9)
Field trip (Part 10)
A/n note: Important announcement
Field trip (Part 11)
Field trip (Part 12)
Field trip (Part 13)
Her treasure
Call-out behavior
Confession
Disaster festival: Start of the day
Disaster festival: The Banquet
Disaster festival: Reunion
Disaster festival: Why I left
Disaster festival: The situation
Evening of Full Moon (part 1)

Disaster festival: Fall of misfortune

1.5K 98 60
Bởi onwardsouth

" Tikki spots on! Haah! "

Dupain-Cheng transformed into Ladybug right in front of us four...

" Alright! Let's go save the day- " Ladybug threw her yoyo and then finally noticed us as her soul performed the dance of horror in her eyes.

All while us four were standing like stick figures who are dumbfounded after knowing they are stick figures....

Why you gotta transform way deep into the allies, Dupain-Cheng!?

At that moment it was dead silence circulated the small ally.

... What should I say?

I'm pretty sure my friends are also pondering on that same question.

Not to mention Ladybug who is looking like an abandoned body in a grave yard.

This is an utterly absurd situation.

" Haven't we met before? " Suddenly said Daniel that made Ladybug flinch.

" Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what are you saying!? That-th-th-th-that's not true!!! We've never met!!! Who are you!? Where did you come from!? Wait-no- wait a minu- "

" Ladybug- " I tried to handle the situation somehow.

" I DON'T KNOW WHO IS MARINETTE!! " She closed her eyes and covered her ears with both hands, quickly denying the answer of a question I didn't even ask.

Oh great. She just gave herself away. I ain't handling this situation anymore. It's all on you now.

" Right, it's Marinette. " Said Daniel with a clap. " You're the girl with pig tails from back then, right? The one with no sense of personal space? " 

Reminding her of that was brutal, Daniel.

She let go of her hands from her ears slowly and went silent as her eyes were shaking violently.

" ... I've done it again... " She said in a whispery voice mixed with devastation.

Last time it was Luka and now us.

If my memories of the show are right then she didn't even try to hide it when was confronted by him, and she did the same here again.

" Daniel, even I know that at times like this you should pretend that you didn't see a thing. " Said Miguel with worry in his voice and was side eyeing him.

" Don't come and blame me now, Miguel, she was the one who transformed in open. "

" ... How should I put it? " Said Sam to herself. " This is an awkward and uncomfortable situation that I definitely never voted to be in. "

" Hey, Dupain-Cheng- ... Ladybug. " She looked at me and didn't say a word. Her hands were shaking. " We never saw you, we don't know who you are behind the mask. "

" We clearly see her though? " Interrupted Daniel.

" I'm taking us out of this situation so keep quiet. " I whispered to him.

He did that on purpose because he clearly does not like her and likes to bother me. This guy! How did we became lovers again!?

Anyway.

I continued,
" Daniel, Miguel, Sam and I, we didn't see you here, we don't know who is behind that mask. Let's go with that for the shack of everyone here, what do you say? "

" .... " She frowned and clinched her fist, guarded up she asked,
" What are you planning, Chloe? "

" Really? Even now? At this situation? You do know I'm saying this for your own benefit. Where is your brain?.. What? Don't tell me that you sell it at a cheap price or something. "

" See? This is why I can never trust you. "

" Who in the world wants you to trust me? I just want us 𝘯𝘰𝘵 to be involved in this utterly ridiculous situation, and that is also all your fault for your kind information. "

" Why would you do something for me? That in itself is extremely suspicious. "

" Alright then. I'm going back to the banquet hall and tell the villain that my classmate Marinette Dupain-Cheng is actually Ladybug while making sure that even Hockmoth gets the news. It's even better of a deal if that will get you out of my neck, wouldn't it? "

" ... "

" I didn't get my answer. Should I tell him or shouldn't I? "

" .... Can you really promise that you will never utter a single word to anyone? "

" Finally you get down to the point and yes if we get out of this situation then by all means yes I do promise. "

" What about them? "

" I also promise. " Said Sam.

" Me too. " Said Miguel.

" Me three. " Said Daniel, clearly not interested.

Seeing his behavior Miguel hit him by his elbow.

" Ow! "

" Stay serious at least for now. " Whispered Miguel.

" I'm trying! " He whispered back.

I can hear you two...

" ... Alright then. " Said Ladybug.

* sigh *

I lost my temper for a moment there. I need to work on my emotional control more from now on.

She extended her hands to me for a hand shake.

Do we have to do this?

I looked at her face.

Her thoughts are really well written on her face. She is trusting me cuz that is the only thing she can do in this situation but is still just as untrusting of me as ever.

Yeah, well same here, I don't want your trust or anything either. I just want to get the hell out of this situation.

I shook her hands anyway.

Now that I think about it I could have just walked away without a word if she never said she is Dupain-Cheng with her own mouth.

Such a bother she is. 

" MYLADY!! " Suddenly the sound of a familiar cat echoed. " There you are! Finally found you! "

Cat Noir saw us and landed right next to Ladybug.

" Mylady, what are you doing here? And why are you here with Chloe? And aren't you guys members of YELLOW? What are you guys doing here? "

" Watching drama. " Said Sam.

" Drama? " He seemed confused. " Chloe, you did not say something to mylady, right? "

Is he seriously accusing me? And here I thought we had gotten closer after we last met.

" Cat Noir, right? " Said Daniel that caught everyone's attention. " Even if you are a hero that doesn't give you any right to say anything about my girlfriend if you 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 know what exactly is going on here. " He said all that with a smile.

" What? " Cat noir frowned.

" Cat noir, it's ok, it's nothing really. " Said Ladybug.

" If you say so.... But mylady, we have to hurry back, the situation is getting out of hand by each passing second. "

" What do you mean? " Asked Miguel.

" * sigh * The Banquet hall is not the only place under attack. In fact the villain that attacked the banquet hall is also not the only threat here.... In easy words it's Hero's day all over again. " He explained.

As expected...

Why do most of my guesses always come true?

" What's even worse is that this time the villains don't seem like they are directly after our miraculous or have a specific target like other times but rather it seems like they took the indirect way. "

That, was a seriously unexpected turn of events...

" What do you mean by that? " I asked.

" They are hunting down the citizens at random. "

" What in the world are you doing here then? " I bluntly asked right when he finished his sentence.

Holy shit.

The situation is even worse than I thought.

" After using our special moves we ran out of time so we had to run away but the others are currently covering for us and right about now we're really getting late, so Ladybug, about time we should be on the battlefield. "

Did he just call her 'Ladybug'? I didn't hear it wrong right?

Everybody knows that Cat noir is not someone who would ever call her 'Ladybug'. She is always 'mylady' for him.

I looked at Ladybug.

She had somewhat of a frown on her face as she was scanning him.

So she also thought his wording was strange just now.

He went silent for a moment right after what he said.

..... He is not Cat Noir....

I took a step back and gave a secret glance to the three, signalling them to be ready to run as fast as they can.

They returned a slight nod, seemingly understanding the assignment.

" Malady, I think that's enough of a chit chat we should get going. "

As soon as he said that Ladybug's eyes met with mine.

She nodded slightly, giving me a 'be ready to run away' signal.

In the next blink a yo-yo came flying and wrapped Cat Noir and right then the four of us started running without second thoughts.

" RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! " she shouted.

After that I didn't look behind, my mind somewhat went blank in the sudden shift of situation as I was running away.

After running for a certain amount of time I swiftly hid myself behind a garbage bin, my legs couldn't take anymore and started taking heavy breaths from all the running, adrenaline started to hit me.

" I, huf huf, I think we finally managed to get away, guys. "

No response came.

" Guys? "

I looked around and there was no one with me.

We were separated.

The heat of the moment was too much to bear.

How can this be?
What could have happened to them?
When did we get separated? I swear we all ran in the same direction.
What if they have also become victims of the villains?

Too many thoughts, too many worries on top of heavy breathing was all that was happening to me.

It has been quiet sometimes when I felt dread creeping on the back of my mind.

What should I do?
What should I do!?

The surroundings were getting blurry. My chest was getting heavy.

This is their first time in Paris!
They most definitely are lost!
I shouldn't have taken them to the allies!!
I shouldn't have taken them to the allies!!!

I was not crying, just most definitely had a horror plastered on my face.

... No. Calm down. This isn't the time for that. I have to think rationally.

I took deep breaths again and again and again.

After some moment I finally managed to calm down and the first thought that came to me was,
' They need me. I have to find them. '

How though? How will I find them? What could be the best way?

.... City cameras?

No, they only have them installed on main streets and not the allies and even if there are it's most certain that not every ally has them.

Chances of finding them are low that way.

Then what?

........ Then I guess I have to take drastic measures.

Get back to Le Grand Paris, get to John Wilo and make him arrange a helicopter and a pilet who can fly it in this chaos, convince John ron to be left behind and I will find the three all on my own. That also means I have to take full responsibility for whatever happens to the pilot if something actually happens...

Risk is immense but at least no one will die. Remember it's a kids show.

.. The fact that I have to convince the pilot to come as well...

No time to pounder!

I have to move now!

I then looked around the alley to find where I am.

Remembering the paths was worth while cuz not long after I found myself on the right track back to my house.

The moment I went out of the alley I saw Le grand Paris in front of me. But then I felt rumbling on the ground.

Right then, I immediately hid myself behind a building in the alley and the first thing I saw was a huge bubble gum burst out rolling off of Le Grand Paris' entrance door, someone was on top of it, seemingly a boy in a pink and blue outfit. The bubblegum was taking everything inside of it the moment something got smashed beneath it.

I witnessed people along with cars, stalls, benches, and many more things in it.

He went away, most certainly did not get a sight of me.

I also saw Carapace was chasing behind him.

When I confirmed that the villain and Carapace went away I rushed inside the Le Grand Paris building.

Things were in a huge mess.

The entrance was already a disaster.

The railings of the staircase were broken, the carpet on the floor was missing.

Everything was scattered on the floor. There I saw a long vase, with cracks, and took it just in case. Since I don't have anything in case something actually happens.

I took a look at the lift but one of them was in the worst condition possible as if the wire that supports it got broken and it fell right then, its door was not found and nobody could be seen inside, sparks were also coming out of it so staying away is better, seeing that I didn't take the others lifts as well.

I was skeptical about going onward cuz I know that if I encounter a villain then without a miraculous I will not stand a chance.

The vas I had was long and thin like a baseball bat so it was convenient enough but it's also most likely a one hit weapon since it's a vase, with cracks, and can easily be broken so I was also finding other things for a weapon on my way.

There was no one I saw in sight just me and the sound of my own steps.

Step. Step. Step.

Never had I ever thought that the sound of my own steps can sound so menacing to me.

Every step was louder than a scream but quieter than breeze and it's like this when it's broad daylight, thank god it's not night.

The silence and disaster of my own house was unbearable and I was getting worried sick about John willo.

Nothing has happened to him, right?

He is alright, right? He should be alright? If he isn't then.... 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗽.

Suddenly anger started to rush on my back on just the thought of that scenario.

Step. Step. Step.

This time those steps weren't mine.

It sounded like someone with shoes on.

I hid behind a pillar at the side of the hall that had the staircase to the upper floor, grabbing the vase tightly by its neck, ready to hit or hide from whatever it is.

I then saw a familiar silhouette.

John won?

" John won! " After confirming that it is him, I came out of hiding immediately.

" Madam? " He came running to me. " What are you doing here!? Weren't you in the banquet hall? No- wait- how did you even come here!? " He looked so worried.

" Are 𝘺𝘰𝘶 alright!? Nothing happened to you, right? " I asked that even though it was clear that he also went through a dangerous situation, even his uniform was torn off and was dirty.

" Madam, I'm alright! What about you!? How did you even come here!? Did you come here alone!? "

" No I-.. John wolly!! Listen! My friends are here in Paris. They need me! I have to find them and you gotta help me! "
Even though the plan I had in mind was clearly out of the question at this point but I got to do something and I can't do it alone.
" We were together but then we got separated and- "

" MADAM! " He placed both his hands on my shoulders. " Calm down, ok. What friend are you talking about? Is it miss Sabrina? "

........

Chloe, being in too much distress by the sudden swift of situation and suddenly relived on witnessing her butler, she forgot to be cautious of her surroundings.

Little did she know the grave danger her butler noticed right then as he asked that.

........

" No! Not her! My friends from back in- "

" MADAM WATCH OUT!! "

He suddenly pushed me and I fell on the floor, my head hit a broken table.

CRASH!

... I heard a loud sound.. But things were blurry from the impact on my head for a moment.

" ... Jo..hn..? "

It took sometimes to finally come into my senses.

My head was still heavy though.

I shook my head to get out of this dizziness.

My hand who was touching the ground to support me slipped after getting in contact with some kind of liquid substance but I managed to handle myself from falling again.

I pressed my hands against my face and hit my head quite sometimes and it helped me regain my vision back.

I shook my head again once and only after that saw my hands.

It was dyed in red.

...?

Was... my head hit that badly..?

I pressed on the place where my head was hit and then my vision fell upon John.

He was lying in his stomach flat, scatters of concreat that fell from above was around him and... His blood was flowing everywhere, so much so that his blood reached my hands.....

Eh? What?

What is this?

What is happening?

" John..?... Oi... "

Is this nightmare? Right? This has to be a nightmare. There is no other explanation to this kind of situation...

" .. Oi.. Oi John.. Wake up... " My voice was never shaky as much before.

I swiftly crawled towards him with my wobbly movements.

" Oi, what happened...? Answer me, damnit! "

No response came.

I checked his pulse.

... He!... He is still breathing!!

After getting some hope I tore off my skirt and wrapped it on his forehead where it was injured as tightly as I could.

But what now?

What should I do next!?

I tried to stand up but my body refused to listen to me. I fall back.

My legs went numb from all the shock I received in an instance.

I tried again but it was of no use.

Stand up! STAND UP GOOD DAMNIT!!
Stand up I'm begging you!!

I started to tear up.

Stand up!!!

I somehow manage to stood and then I tried to lift his unconscious body up... It was no use.

It tried to drag him as well but it was also of no use, my body does not have the strength to do anything.

' I can't do anything! '
The thought came to my mind like a blizzard and all my thought process skills shut down.

In my helplessness, I started to shout at his unconscious body,
" Wake up!! Hey wake up!! John won, wake up!! "

What is this..?

How did this happen..?

I was on my knees, trying to wake him up desperately. Crying and shouting in hope he would wake up.

John won, he... He was laid flat on the ground... And his pulses were getting low by each passing moment... As if...

My eyes were shaking.

As if.......

How did... How did this happen...?

Wasn't it... A kid's show..?

What is going on..?

" Where did things go wrong..? " I grabbed my mouth with both my hands that were socked in blood as tears were flooding from my eyes.

" You really don't know~? " Sang a voice that I knew I've heard somewhere.

It appeared in front of me and I was stunned.

" ... You... " I stuttered.

The one being I never wanted to encounter again in my life appared in front of me.

" Void... "

" That's right! It's yours truly, Void. The kwami of nothingness. "

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.9K 731 38
(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their previous life. Diana Rose, the reincarnat...
6.9K 303 14
Hello, the names Samantha Fineroad. I am 15 years old and I currently study at xxx junior highschool as a 3rd year student. Or should I say, I once w...
5.9K 270 29
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒑 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒋𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒍 ) 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖�...
18K 183 13
The Beta squads Niko collabs with Singer and YouTuber JenniferRae Bella