The Only One I Need (Hanni x...

By Kiratamesh33

((!18+!)) The most problematic leader of Jeongyok.. Kang Minwoo.. The newjean's precious gem.. Hanni Pham.. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

130 6 1
By Kiratamesh33

"Why the fuck did you punch a fan.." Hyuk was walking back in forth, biting his nail and stressing from the incident that happened a day ago.

"Chillax, I tried to contain myself.." Minwoo kept spinning around with the office chair.

"But you didn't.." Jaewan chuckled as Minwoo also laughed.

"Min.. Can you please be serious for once.." Yunwoo scolded as he stood up from his chair.

"Hey, Hey.. I told you i tried but who likes to be called names in public?"

"No one.. But that didn't give you the right to punch the guy.." Hyuk also scolded.

"I did have the right.."

"You see Min.. This is why Han is leaving, You're just so egoistic about yourself!"

"So i'm the problem?" Minwoo stood up and faced Yunwoo.

"You know what maybe you are!"

"Hey! Hey! Stop it you two, I dont want another fight happening.." Jaewan broke the two apart.

Minwoo was clenching his fists ready to charged as Hyuk put his hands before he could actually do so.

"Before you punch somebody, Just know the consequences to your actions." Hyuk looked at Minwoo straight in the eye.

"TO HELL WITH THIS SHIT!" Minwoo shrugged off Hyuk's grip as Minwoo went outside to freshen his mind away from the problem.

"Just when i thought he was actually becoming a better person.." Yunwoo pushed Jaewan as he went to his room to rest.

"We're close to disbandment arent we?" Jaewan sighed as he grabbed a can of beer in the fridge.

Hyuk looked at the floor as he was thinking about something that the boss told him in they're conversation.

"Are we actually close to disbandment?" Jaewan took a sip of beer.

Hyuk looked at Jaewan as he sighed and shook his head and also tried to find Minwoo.

Minwoo was seen on the balcony just smiling staring at his phone.

But when Hyuk slowly approached Minwoo his smile slowly faded.

"I thought you were smoking.." Hyuk stared at the balcony view as Minwoo did also.

Minwoo just shokt his head a little bit.

"Look i'm gonna tell you something.."

"What?" Minwoo looked at Hyuk.

"I haven't told you this but our boss doesnt like you in the band.."

"W-What?" Minwoo lokt shook.

"Our boss doesnt like you.."

"And you didnt say anything?!" Minwoo started to get angry.

"Of course i defended you.. But after Han told the reason his quitting and the problems you have been causing to the company..Boss decided he wont be kicking you out.."

"Thats a relie-"

"We're disbanding.." Hyuk seriously said.

"Dis-Disbanding?!" Minwoo took a step back.

"Yes.. After our new album and the collaboration releases.. We're done.."

"And you didn't try to defend us?" Minwoo felt betrayed.

"I tried, I really did.. But lets be real our band became the most problematic thing that happened to industry, After we have been cancelled multiple times.."

"Then i guess i really am the problem huh.." Minwoo sighed as he looked at the balcony view again.

"No.. I think its me, I should've tried to help you guys stop doing what you guys did.. I had the power yet i didn't do anything.." Hyuk started to nervously clench his arms.

"When is the album releasing? The collaboration?"

"It is estimated around Thursday, which is in 4 days.."

"So i guess this is the end huh.." Minwoo sighed as he felt dissapointed at himself.

"I guess so, It was nice knowing all of you in the end.. Didnt regret a single memory atleast.." Hyuk smiled as he gave Min a pat in the back.

"So its the end?.." Jaewan approached the two as they looked at him slowly walking as Hyuk nodded.

"I'm sorry Jae.."

"No.. Don't be.." Jaewan chuckled as he shook his head.

"Why?" Minwoo looked at Jae.

"I have also thought about quitting the band.."

Minwoo was shocked but then just decided to know it was for the better good.

"I want to be there for my family now.. Since my father and mother arent in the best condition.."

"Hey.." Yunwoo also approached the three, Minwoo decided not to look at him as he was mad.

"Hey Min, I'm sorry about what i said earlier.." Yunwoo sat down as he they all watched the balcony view.

Min tried to ignore him as Yunwoo was kind of irritated but knew it was just Minwoo being Minwoo.

"Just so you guys know.. After we're done, I'm gonna be a producer for ADOR.." Yunwoo said.

"Ador.. As in the Newjeans Ador?" Minwoo forgot for a sec he was still angry and decided to ask as he looked away.

"Yes.. As in your Hanni's Ador.."

Minwoo blushed as they all chuckled.

"Thats a great milestone Yun.." Jae smiled.

"How about you Min?" Hyuk asked.

"I- I.. I dont know actually.."

"What do you mean you dont know?.." Hyuk raised a brow.

"I thought this band was gonna last longer.. No.. Forever, But it seems like my dreams and expectations were cut short because of my own foolish.. actions.." Minwoo admitted he was in the wrong as he began to tear up.

"Hey Min, Take it easy.."  Hyuk patted Min's back.

"I'm really sorry.." Minwoo kept sobbing as everyone in the band except for Hyuk stayed silent.

It was until Yunwoo decided to break the silence..

"Min, It isn't your fault you bastard.. It wasnt any of our faults, Everything has an end to it.. And ours is ending soon." Yunwoo comforted Minwoo.

"Be glad that we happened, Min.." Jae smiled as all of them did one last hug.. Before everything about them was about to end..

As time went by, The band were now split, They're new album was a big hit as it was entitled as they're last album along with they're collaboration with one of the biggest kpop groups in Korea.

They're album charted so high it was Number 1 for quite awhile, As 3 months quickly passed by.. Minwoo and Hanni we're also still hapilly seeing each other..

"Hey Hanni.." Minwoo waved as he arrived at their apartment wearing a jacket and a mask..

"Come in quick.." Hanni rushed Minwoo in as he took off his jacket and mask and put it aside.

"Hey Oppa!" Hyein was happy seeing Minwoo in the apartment as Minwoo waved and greeted back.

"I didn't expect you guys to be free today.."

"Well.. Nevermind.."

Minwoo smiled as they went to the apartment's music room.

"Did you bring your guitar?" Hanni asked.

"Of course i did.. You see me handling this big case!" They both chuckled.

"Yeah i did see that.. But how did you pass security with all of those?"

"To be honest, I sneaked in.. Luckily there was another group that went in the building so i sneaked in with them.."

"Stealthy.. Im gonna guess you got that from your old habits!" Hanni laughed as Minwoo also chuckled.

"Well, Now that we're here.. You want me to teach you that song right?"

"Yeah.. Once in a moon.." Hanni nodded.

"Its a fairly easy song, So i thought your producer couldve helped you with all of these.." Minwoo chuckled as he knew Yunwoo was they're new producer.

"Yeah.. But if im gonna be honest, I'm not the quick learner and im scared of Yun-nim.."

"Yunwoo is indeed quick tempered but im even worst.."

"I think your not! Which is why i called you for help!" Hanni smiled with joy.

"Of course you did.. And your probably only gonna be the one that says that.." Minwoo chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" Hanni lightly slapped Min as she kept on laughing.

"Now lets practice shall we?"

"Yes! Please guide me!"

"Ok so....."

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
31.3K 955 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. Everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character deat...
178K 6.3K 20
𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢...
140K 1.4K 25
STRAY KIDS SMUT ----------------------------------- Fem Reader x Member DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with mature content. ‼️‼️ enjoy!! ⭐️