Saint Seiya Boyfriend Scenari...

Per MylaByers

It hasn't been made yet, but here it is! This is all about your romantic life with the Saints! Més

When he likes you
When you like him
When he confesses
When you're on your period
Where you go for your date
When someone flirts with you
Break Up Prank
When you die in their arms💔
When you are hurt by your ex
When he hits you
When you see him cry
Breaking up with them
Dating Seiya includes
When they think you cheated
Dead Partner Prank
What he likes about you
When someone hits you
When it's your birthday
Saints x Cancer Reader
SFW/NSFW Headcannons
What's good shawty, your man still around?❤️💚🩵🩷
Making out-Seiya x reader
Drunk Headcannons
Phoenix Ikki Catch Up
How they hug you
Which one of you cooks
Ignoring your boyfriend prank
Nicknames (Leave your own in the comments)
What they do when they're sad
When they have a nightmare
When you cry
When you make him cry
Pregnancy Headcannons (Aged Up)
His reaction to self-harm
Hey guys.....
What language he teaches you
How and where he proposes to you
His love language❤️💚🩵🩷
How you hug him
When you have a nightmare
When you cheat on him
When he needs to feel you by his side
It's okay to cry-Seiya x bullied reader

Cuddling Headcannons

49 2 0
Per MylaByers

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya? Oh, he's a huge cuddle bug. Whether it's on the couch or in his bed (nothing like that, get yo heads out of the gutter!) Seiya will always cuddle with you, no matter where you guys are. Also, he may or may not pepper kisses on your cheeks when you cuddle cause he knows you love it. Seiya may be a bit of a goofball, but he knows that you love to cuddle, especially when you are alone....

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu isn't much of a cuddler, much to your chagrin. You usually have to beg him to cuddle with you, and even then, you're usually around the other saints, so you don't get a lot of time to cuddle with your boyfriend. However, when you're alone with him, Shiryu will secretly prepare the couch to cuddle with you because deep down, the sweet and kind Dragon Shiryu can't resist your puppy eyes....

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga doesn't cuddle with you, like at all. He thinks it's not manly for him to cuddle with you, so he usually keeps his distance from that mushy, gushy stuff. But, it's slightly ironic because when you ask to cuddle with him, Hyoga will immediately say yes without hesitation. Seiya belatedly dubbed it,"The Y/N Effect." Hyoga may act like a tough guy, but inside, he just can't say no to you. (Remember, girls, this is Hyoga's first time having a girlfriend, so he's not used to this kind of thing....)

🩷Shun🩷
Yes, just yes. Shun always cuddles with you. Despite wearing sharp armor, Shun is a very cuddly boy. The only affection he's ever had is from Ikki, so Shun's getting more affection than he ever deserved with you around. Once in a while, though, Seiya or Shiryu will quietly take a picture of you cuddling together cause you just look so adorable snuggled under a blanket like that...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 11
Even though there's others, i only want you; only you. I want to have you as mine ... I want to be able to have you in every way and any way ... But...
571K 16.1K 31
Copy right 2013 - Alyssa C.- Humor Romance Vampire SEQUEL IS OUT‼️‼️ (UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!)
1.3K 2 51
It's a prequel of Starlight Saints, I'm still got a hard time to decide of when this story is going to be at. However, this story was start when I wa...
66.2K 3.6K 16
Hi this is Harika aks VHM back with a fanfiction on Ishqbaaz...i am attempting for the first time a complete romantic and may be a mature content FF...