TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

Pizza Face

204 9 1
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

The boys laughed as a dragon was slice in half and I covered Phoenix's eyes. 

"Oh, yeah! Did you see that last explosion?" Raph asked. 

"Yeah, Raph we all saw the part, but can you not laugh when a dragon gets killed on TV, when you have baby dragon in the room." I stated. 

"Yeah, what mother said, not cool uncles of mine." Phoenix stated to my brothers.

"That's my baby girl." I stated as I rub her in her fav spot, right behind her left ear and she purrs like crazy. 

"Hey Donnie, you okay? You look anxious." I stated, looking at Donnie. 

"Ah! I've been trying to reach April for hours. Hope nothing's wrong." Donnie stated. 

"Something sure is wrong, bro. There isn't a single pizza shop in town that's picking up!" Mikey stated and we all groan. 

"I'm serious, Mikey." Donnie stated. 

"You think I'd joke about the pizza? You know me a little better than that, Donnie, to joke about the pizza." Mikey stated. 

"You're the culinary expert. Why don't you just make your own?" Leo asked. 

"Yes! I will make the ultimate pizza!" Mikey stated. 

Mikey leaves for the kitchen and I turn to Leo. 

"What?" Leo asked. 

"I'm gonna put my headphones on so I don't have to hear you guys complaining when Mikey starts breaking out into song. 

And I was right, Mikey started singing and I couldn't hear a thing, but I could read lips. 

"Are they ever gonna stop singing? It sickens me." Raph mouthed, probably annoyed. 

Leo sniffs the air and groans in disgust as I take my headphones off and smelled something awful. 

"Whoa! Ugh! What is that repulsive smell?" Leo and I asked in unison. 

"If by repulsive you both mean delicious, I agree. Dig in!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph look at the pizza in disgust because it looked disgusting. 

"Doesn't it look sublime?" Mikey asked. 

"Wow. No. On a diet." Leo, Raph and Donnie stated in unison and I just don't answer.

"More for me. Your loss. Where are you gonna get better, huh?" Mikey asked. 

We gag in disgust, feeling that they will vomit.

"He can eat anything." Leo stated. 

"You take disgusting to a whole new level, bro." Raph stated.

"Other pizzerias letting you down? Try Antonio's pizzeria, now under new management. But don't take our word for it." The TV reporter stated. 

We see some people that are brainwashed.

"Antonio's pizza is so good, you'll want to obey its every command." A man stated. 

"It's my new delicious master." Another man stated. 

"Obey the flavor." Another man stated.

"Okay. That was crazy." I stated. 

"Right? Why eat Antonio's when you can have homemade?" Mikey asked. 

Leo starts to call on delivery.

"Hello, Antonio's? Order for delivery. You ate the whole thing already?" Leo asked. 

"No. Yep. Ah." Mikey said and Raph groaned. 

"Whew! Made a little room in there." Mikey stated. 

"Just go wait for the pizza guy, Mikey. And don't eat it!" Raph stated. 

"Fine! I'm going." Mikey stated. 

"I repeat DO NOT EAT IT!" Raph shouted. 

"Okay, Raph, calm yourself or do I have to bring out my secret weapons?" I asked and Raph's eyes widened as he ran off, screaming. 

"Works every single time." I muttered as I picked Phoenix and went to my room. 

I hear Mikey screaming in the living so I go to check and so did Leo, Raph and Donnie. 

"Get off of me! Guys, help! Don't you see what's happening?" Mikey asked. 

"We see you rolling on the ground covered in pizza." Leo stated. 

"Pretty much like any other day." Donnie stated and I nodded in agreement with Donnie and Leo. 

"Wait. Is that the pizza we ordered from Antonio's?" Raph stated. 

"Uh, well, yeah, but it's evil, I tell you. Evil. Look! Come on, pizza, say something. You're embarrassing me." Mikey said. 

"Another stupid excuse to eat all our food!" Raph stated. 

"Thanks for ruining dinner again, Mikey." Leo stated as I walked up to Mikey and sat next to him. 

"You don't have to believe me! I'm going to Antonio's and demanding a new pizza!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"They'll never believe you now. Totally worth it. Ha! I'm going into the light." A pizza slice stated and my jaw dropped. 

"This is, like, so messed up." Mikey cringed. 

"I'm so shocked, I couldn't scream if I wanted to and trust me, I want to scream. I believe you, Mikey. Let's go see what's going on." I stated. 

Later outside, Mikey and I skateboard to Antonio's and sees all the people.

"Pretty busy for a Monday night. Better get a closer look." I stated as we go down the street. 

"Now, how am I gonna get my money back?" Mikey asked and that's when we saw April. 

"It's April! April, can you pick up a couple pies for me and the bros?" Mikey asked, but I could tell something was wrong. 

"Must go to Antonio's. Master demands it." April stated, sounding like a zombie and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I panicked and pin the person to ground, to find out that it was Casey. 

"Case, what's going on out here? Why is everyone acting like zombies?" I asked. 

"It's something in the pizza, N/n. I'm glad that I didn't have any or I would be like Red right now." Case stated. 

"It's the pizza, of course. But now begs the question, who's doing this and why?" I asked. 

"I don't know, but this is absolutely wacko." Casey stated. 

"You can say that again. You should go home, I don't want you to get tangled up in this. I'll call you after this is over and don't fight me on this." I stated. 

"Yes, mother." Casey stated, sarcastically as we took off for his house. 

I found Mikey and he suddenly stood up as shadows loom in the alley.

"Who's there?" Mikey asked as he kept me behind him. 

We look and sees three humans, a girl, a young man and a overweight man, their faces covered with pizza.

"Join us." The pizza zombie stated. 

"Stay back! I'm not afraid of you people!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey begins to attack but gets kicked.

"Okay, maybe just a little." I said. 

The big one threw the little zombie one onto Mikey. He gets hit and Mikey and I end up at the rooftop as the zombies followed him.

"Is that a pepperoni?" Mikey asked, trying to create a distraction. 

But the pizza slice didn't fall for it kept saying for us to join him. 

"You know that trick, huh?" Mikey asked. 

I used a smoke bomb and we quickly escaped to the lair. 

"Guys! Guys! At Antonio's, there's all these pizza zombies. Walking around with cheese faces and...." I stated and stop, horrified. 

Me and Mikey were horrified to see that our brothers and Father were already eating the pizza.

"Oh, no. Antonio's! Guys! Don't eat that stuff." Mikey stated. 

"Four-cheese blend." Leo said, sounding like a zombie. 

I run over to Raph, trying to force Raph to spit the pizza out.

"Spit it out, Raph!" I exclaimed. 

"Can't talk. Cheese crust." Raph said, sounding like a zombie too. 

Mikey heads to Donnie, who collapsed and Mikey shook his shell.

"Donnie! April's one of them. We got to save her." Mikey exclaimed. 

"Anchovies." Donnie wheezed, zombified too. 

"Father, please, snap out of it! This isn't you! Father, please." I said. 

"Cheese." Father said, slurring. 

Leo, Donnie and Raph stood up.

"Pizza!" They moaned in unison. 

"This can't be happening!" Mikey and I exclaimed in unison. 

"But it is." The pizza zombie stated.  

"Mikey, join us in the bliss of real meat toppings! The bliss!" The pizza zombie exclaimed. 

"Never! Messing with our friends is one thing, but no one, I repeat, no one touches our family!" I exclaimed. 

I kick and punch the pizzas away while Mikey starts to put them in a DVD player.

"Join us! Ha!" The pizza zombie stated. 

"Eat it, pizza!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey runs off and uses his nunchucks to knock them off. He whacked one on the pinball game stabbed one with his kusarigama and spins them around. All of them are defeated.

"Guys, we did it." Mikey stated. 

"Uh, Mikey. Leo, Donnie, Raph and Father are gone." I stated. 

"Oh, no. Guys? GUUUYS!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Later, the pizza zombie was tied up.

"Where am I?" The pizza zombie asked. 

"I'll ask the questions here, got it? Tell me what you've done with my brothers and my father?" I asked as me and Mikey wore shades. 

"Think I'm gonna spill my toppings? No way. My crust is sealed." The pizza zombie stated. 

"You're gonna talk.. Now, let's try this one more time. Who is the pizza mastermind?" Mikey asked. 

"Grill me all you want. I'm not gonna give up the big cheese." The pizza zombie stated. 

"Tough guy, huh? 'Cause I don't grill cheese. I bake it In a hot, sticky oven! Get the picture?" I asked. 

Mikey grabs the pizza and shows him the furnace.

"You sick little monkeys. Don't do it, man. Please. I'll talk. I'll tell you anything. Okay. It all started when one day, a humble pizza chef named Antonio was tossing pies when... Antonio had to know. If this secret ingredient from the heavens could make a delicious pizza topping. And that was when we came to life to serve our delicious master." The pizza zombie confessed. 

"Does he have a pizza for a face?" Mikey asked and the pizza zombie nodded. 

"Then I will call him Pizza Face!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"But we all have pizza faces." The pizza zombie stated.

"Enough! What is Pizza Face gonna do with his zombie customers?" I asked. 

"He will feed on them. He wraps them like Calzones. And tonight, he will eat them whole!" The pizza zombie stated, laughing like a maniac. 

"Pizza who eats Calzones? That is sick. Ugh! Got to save them. But first, I'll deal with you." Mikey stated. 

"Hey, what are you gonna do with me?" The pizza zombie asked. 

"You'll go where all leftovers go, right Mikey?" I asked and Mikey throws him in the fridge with the ice cream kitty. 

Later outside, Mikey and I pretend to be zombies.

"We're all just zombies here, every one of us. Groan. Don't mind me. Zombie coming through." Mikey stated as we entered the restaurant. 

"Ha! Fooled 'em with our awesome zombie skills. Go, ninjas, go, ninjas, go! Go! Oh." Mikey said. 

We sees that all the humans are being wrapped in bread and hanged. One of the pizza zombies was a huge pizza with a mushroom on his head.

"Mushrooms, garlic, mozzarella too Pepper, onions, mortadella. Humans taste so good inside a calzone. Yes it's true. Hey!" Pizza Face sang until he saw us. 

"Pizza that eats you. It's like my worst nightmare come true." Mikey stated. 

"Yes, yes! Bring me more loyal customers. We make room for them all. Get the others inside of those Calzones. You will all make a tasty filling. For tonight's great feast." Pizza Face stated. 

"What do we do with the green ones, master?" A pizza zombie asked. 

Pizza Face turns to see Leo, Donnie, Raph and Father. 

"Aha! They have clearly tasted of the secret ingredient. I'll make them part of my elite mozzarella guard." 

He spits mozzarella cheese on the turtles and rat on their faces making them minions. Mikey then starts to use a pizza box and Leo stops it with his sword.

"The jig is up, Pizza Face!" I exclaimed. 

"Pizza Face? I like that, 'cause I got the pizza for a face. Get them!" Pizza Face exclaimed. 

Leo, Donnie, Raph and Father begin to attack.

"Guys, snap out of it! Oops! Sorry, D. Oh, man. Sorry, Leo! Not sorry, Raph. Easy, Sensei. Easy." Mikey stated. 

Splinter knocks Mikey down as Pizza zombies attack. Mikey stomped them down.

"Only way to stop you... Get the boss, sis." Mikey said as I charged at Pizza Face. 

"I don't think so, girl." Pizza stated. 

Pizza face spits the cheesy web at me and Mikey and we get stuck to the wall. 

"It's all over, turtle. Let the feast begin. Oh, yes. She looks delicious." Pizza stated. 

"No. He's gonna eat them all. I failed them. There's only one way out of this, and that's eating my way out." Mikey stated as he starts eating his way out. 

"Wait. Mama Mia! What are you doing? Don't do that!" Pizza face exclaimed. 

The boys and Father start to attack but Mikey and I defeat them all and leaps right at Pizza Face.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed. 

He slips right inside him. 

"Ooh, that's a spicy meatball." Pizza Face stated.  

Pizza face is now a little slice while the mutants collapse. I pick Pizza Face up.

"Please! Don't eat me! I have a kids! I have a little pizza faces in Jersey." Pizza Face pleaded. 

"Let my family and all these other people go, or else!" I threatened as I put opened my mouth. 

"Okay! Okay, you win! You win. I'll do it." Pizza Face stated. 

The people got released and so did the boys and Father. 

"Where are they all going?" Mikey asked. 

"To their homes. When they wake up, they won't remember a thing." Pizza Face stated. 

"Whoohoo! I did it! Hear that? You made fun of my iron stomach, but it saved the day. Man, I'm, like, totally awesome now! Nothing can stop me." Mikey stated. 

Pizza Face suddenly attacks Mikey and I and is knocked unconscious.

I screamed and so Mikey as we woke up in the lair. 

"Y/n! Mikey! Are you okay?" Leo asked. 

"What's with all the screaming?" Raph asked and I saw Casey. 

"Dude, you guys are normal!" Mikey exclaimed as I hugged Casey tight. 

"Um, did I miss something?" April asked. 

"Yeah, what's going, N/n? Nightmare about your parents again?" Casey asked. 

"Hello! The giant pizza monster? Mozzarella on your faces? April turning into a giant Calzone?" Mikey asked and I nodded. 

"It's called a bad dream. You both had a nightmare." Donnie stated. 

"I did? But it seemed so real." Mikey stated. 

"Yeah, I've never had a none parent related nightmare before. Wait, how did me and Mikey have the same nightmare?" I asked, confused. 

"I don't know, but you are closer to Mikey than we are, who knows." Leo stated.

"Well, either that or you both are nuttier than a squirrel's lunchbox." Raph stated. 

"You wanna see nutty? Oh, I'll show you nutty! Come here!" I screamed as I started chasing Raph and Casey was chasing me. 

"Come on, N/n, leave the boy alone!" Casey exclaimed, but I didn't listen. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

I just wanted to say thank you for for 101 followers! 🥳🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Thank you so so much! 

I just warms my heart to see that you guys love my books as much as I like writing them! 

The Wrath of Tiger Claw is coming out tomorrow! 

I love you all! See you tomorrow! 

PEACE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 428 14
While (Name) is spending the week at her friend Hogarth's house. The two stay up a bit pass their bedtime to watch horror movies. Then suddenly the T...
4.4K 117 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...
4.6K 32 3
Y/N, a loner who travels from island to island on her most trusted companion. A dragon. But what few expect when they run into this petite stranger i...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...