Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (🍋LIME🍋)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (🍋LIME🍋).
Compensation and Hard Justification
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (🍋VAGGIE LEMON🍋)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (🍋CHARLIE LEMON🍋)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer

A Night to Remember (🍋LEMON🍋)

2.2K 44 2
By Nexaverse

(PLAY THIS)

Y/N looked at Charlie and Vaggie with a flustered expression as she saw them seductive. Vaggie went for the stomach while Charlie moved up and cupped Y/N's cheeks with her hands, making her look at her. 

Charlie: Well, do you want to do something else, or do you want this?~

Y/N then took a moment to process what was happening and then smiled. 

Y/N: I guess I can get used to this.~

The two smiled evilly as they smashed their lips together, making out primally. 

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Vaggie heard Charlie and Y/N making out from above and wanted to join in, but luckily, Charlie and Y/N's hands slithered down and urged her to come up to join in. Soon, the girls took turns giving each other kisses. 

Y/N/Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning, kissing)~

Charlie then moved to be behind Y/N while Vaggie took over Y/N's frontal side. Vaggie then got to rest on Y/N's lap, making Charlie find it hot that Vaggie and Y/N were making out in front of her. Their tongues swirled around each other, tasting the other while they hugged each other with their arms traveling their backs.

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning, kissing)~

Charlie then sat behind Y/N and then bared her sharp teeth. 

(CHOMP)

Y/N: AH!

Vaggie kept Y/N busy as Charlie went and seductively bit Y/N on the shoulder while having her breasts traverse to her chest and grab her breasts. 

Charlie: (moaning)~

Y/N then pushed forward and had Vaggie pinned down on the bed with Charlie and Y/N on top. Vaggie looked up to see Y/N and Charlie looking back with evil smiles. 

Vaggie: Um..There's something in the way, Y/N.~

Charlie: Just keep her distracted, Vaggie. I got her.~

Y/N let Charlie strip her of her clothes as she went back to making out with Vaggie. As she pulled off Y/N's shirt she went to lick her back, making Y/N feel her tongue slither down.

Y/N: Ah...Charlie...~

Charlie: (moaning)~

Y/N then gave the same affection to Vaggie. She went to lick Vaggie's shoulder...

Y/N: (moaning, purring)~

Vaggie: (moans in pleasure) Y/N...~

While grabbing hold of Vaggie's breasts. She seductively played with them while caring for Vaggie's needs. Charlie then went back to Y/N's level and whispered into her ear.

Charlie: Arms up...~

While making out, Y/N and Vaggie had their arms up so Charlie could pull off Y/N's shirt. She then went back to bite on Y/N's neck once more, making the girls all moan in pleasure and unison. 

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Y/N then went to be seductive as she had her tail caress Charlie's back while grabbing for Vaggie's bra at the same time. 

Vaggie: Yeah...Take it off.~

Y/N then pulled Vaggie's bra off, revealing her exposed breasts. 

Y/N: They look nice. 

Vaggie: You're not gonna suck on them?~

Y/N: Nope. Paid attention in health class. 

Vaggie then gave a seductive smirk.

Vaggie: Good. You passed.~

Vaggie then smashed her lips with Y/N, forcing Charlie and Y/N to move back. Her arms were around Y/N's shoulders, claiming her to herself. 

Y/N/Vaggie: (moaning)~

But Y/N and Vaggie knew that it was also Charlie's night as well they turned to smile at Charlie, who smirked back. 

Charlie: (giggles) What?~

Vaggie: You need equal respect, Charlie.~

Y/N: How about we make it a special night for you, Your Majesty?~

Vaggie and Y/N moved closer, making Charlie blush. 

Y/N: You deserve it for keeping us together. 

Vaggie: (laughing)~

Charlie: AH! (laughing)~

Vaggie then grabbed the covers and pulled them over them, creating a makeout session from under the covers. Y/N, Charlie, and Vaggie made out with each other. 

Y/N/Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning)~

As they seductively made out, each of their hands came out of the blankets revealing a piece of their clothing came off. Charlie removed Y/N's bra, displaying her breasts. 

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning, kissing primally)~

Vaggie went to take off her undergarments and Charlie's undergarments, making them fully naked. 

Vaggie/Charlie: (moaning, kissing primally)~

Y/N went to take off her shorts, but all three threw out her underwear, making her last to be all-natural.

They then kicked the blankets off, going all out on the bed, as Charlie was pinned down by Vaggie who smiled evilly at Charlie. Charlie urged Vaggie to come to them and Vaggie did so. 

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning primally) AHH!!...~

As they made out, they felt something wet hitting them from underneath, they looked to see Y/N serving them both at the same time. 

Y/N: Just leave some for me, okay?~

And once Y/N continued, Charlie and Vaggie let out erotic moans of pleasure. Y/N's tongue caressed the inside of Vaggie's womanhood, making her feel her lust engulfing her form inside...

Vaggie: AH...Ah...Y/N...Good girl...~

While also fingering Charlie's womanhood on the bottom. Charlie felt Y/N's fingers going in and out, but also spreading it open for easier access. 

Charlie: Ah...AHH...Y/N...~

Y/N: (moaning) MM...You're so tasty, Vaggie.~

Then Vaggie felt Y/N going all out on her as Y/N deepened her tongue into her womanhood, making her rise in pleasure. 

Vaggie: AHH!~

Charlie: Ooh. Didn't know you could make those sounds, Vaggie?~

Charlie then moved her hand down to help Y/N as she had both her hands on Vaggie's butt, making her feel her tasting her from behind. 

Vaggie: AH...AHHH...~

Charlie bit her lip seductively as she went to push Vaggie up, Vaggie saw Charlie kissing her on the lips once more making her wrap her arms around her and for Charlie to do the same while Y/N turned her body around to lick Vaggie upside down, creating a Face-Sitting Sex Position between Vaggie and Y/N.

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning, kissing)~

Y/N: (moaning, purring)~

Vaggie: (moans)~

Vaggie could feel Y/N purring from inside her womanhood, making her raise her head high while Charlie rested her head on Vaggie's chest, allowing her to lick her breasts. 

Vaggie: AH...Ah...Charlie...~

Charlie looked at Vaggie and smiled as she licked her, enjoying her reactions. Charlie and Vaggie continued to give Vaggie pleasure as Y/N deepened her tongue into Vaggie's womanhood while Charlie played with her breasts. 

Vaggie: AH...AHHH...~

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Vaggie rested her hand on Charlie's head, embracing her lust for her while Y/N looked to see the show from below. Charlie then went back to kissing Vaggie on the lips, embracing her in a hug. 

Charlie: (moaning) AHH...~

Charlie felt Vaggie wanting to return the favor as she saw her fingering her womanhood from below. She allowed her and kissed Vaggie some more while Vaggie fingered her girlfriend. 

Vaggie/Charlie/Y/N: (moaning) MM...MM...MM!!~

Soon, the two moved a little faster, as Y/N swirled her tongue around some more making, Vaggie let out erotic moans of pleasure as Charlie gave Vaggie kisses on her breasts. 

Vaggie: Ah...AH...GIRLS...I'm...

Charlie didn't want Vaggie to say the word as she smashed her lips with hers. She kept her lips locked as she moved her hand down and patted Y/N's head, showing that she was doing good. Vaggie went a little faster in playing with Charlie's womanhood as Charlie moaned with her

Vaggie: MM...MM..MM..MMM...~

Charlie: MM...MM...MM...MMM...~

Y/N: MM...MM...MM...MMMM...~

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: MM...MM...MMM...MMMM!!!~

Vaggie and Charlie hugged each other tightly as the two came in unison. Y/N felt herself in heaven as she grabbed Vaggie's butt and tasted her insides as they reversed into her mouth. 

Y/N: (drinking, swallowing)~

Vaggie looked down to see Y/N drinking from her. She batted her eyelashes as she moved her tongue around. The tongue then hit Vaggie's spot making her bite her lip, loving the feeling. 

Vaggie: Mm...~

Vaggie then got off of Y/N and the two pulled her up on the bed. Charlie then went back to kissing Vaggie, but Y/N went for Charlie this time. Charlie and Vaggie looked at Y/N with smirks showing that they all wanted each other...

Vaggie and Charlie opened their womanhood with their hands, allowing Y/N to lick the both of them, but Y/N didn't want it. Charlie saw Y/N climbing up on them, and then using her hands, trying to finger both of them at the same time. 

Charlie/Vaggie: AHH...Ah...~

Y/N: (giggles seductively) You're cute when you make those noises...~

Charlie: We'll show you cute.~

Charlie and Vaggie invited Y/N into making out while the three worked together to finger all three of them at the same time. However, the majority of the work was on Charlie as Charlie was aroused enough to cup Vaggie's cheek with batted eyelashes while allowing Y/N to slide her chest on her back. 

Charlie: AH...AHH...Girls...~

Vaggie/Y/N: Ah...Ah...AHH!~

The girls all raised their heads in pleasure, wanting each other so badly. They all deepened their fingers, wanting to go deeper all at once. 

Vaggie: Wait...I got an idea.~

Vaggie then got on top of Charlie and to their shock, Charlie saw Vaggie moving back and then having their womenhoods touching, creating a Scissoring Sex Position.

 The two girls then moved back and forth, making their waists rub against each other, 

Vaggie/Charlie: Ah...Ah...

Charlie raised her head back, enjoying the moment and letting out erotic sighs. She looked at Y/N who was enjoying watching them do it. Charlie then smirked and urged Y/N to come over. Y/N was a little shy but Vaggie wasn't having any patience. She grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her to them. 

Y/N then felt Charlie's mouth touching her womanhood. 

Y/N: AH...Mmph! Mmm...mmm...~

Vaggie calmed Y/N down by pulling her into a kiss, letting Charlie explore Y/N's insiders for once. 

Charlie: (moaning)~

Charlie's tongue explored Y/N's insides, hitting each wall and going deeper inside. 

Y/N: Ah...~

Vaggie: (moaning)~

While Chalrie licked Y/N from underneath, Vaggie continued scissoring Charlie while licking Y/N's breasts, giving Y/N's turn to embrace the moment. 

Y/N: I thought...we had to ask for consent first...~

Vaggie then looked at Y/N with an evil smirk. 

Vaggie: Did you need to ask if we made out after training?~

Y/N: Um...No.~

Vaggie: Then get out of your shell, and let me taste you.~

Vaggie and Y/N then cupped each other's cheeks, wanting to lock each other's lips together. They placed their hands on their heads, wanting the tongues to do in deeper. 

Charlie: MM...MMM!!~

Vaggie/Y/N/Charlie: (moaning) MM...MM...MM...MM!!~

Charlie let out an erotic sigh as she savored Y/N's scent and flavor, wanting to keep her forever. She then went back to licking her, while Y/N and Vaggie made out some more. Vaggie moved back and forth some more, making Charlie feel her going a little faster. 

Y/N: Mm...Mm...Girls...I'm cumming!~

Charlie enjoyed hearing Y/N moan and made her moan some more as she deepened her tongue some more, caressing her insides while caressing her butt on the outside. 

Charlie: (moaning)~ 

Vaggie: Are you gonna cum, yet?~

Y/N looked at Vaggie in surprise. 

Vaggie: (whispers) Don't tell Angel Dust. 

Y/N smirked and the three went to give each other pleasure once more. 

Vaggie: (moaning) Ah...AH...AH...~

Charlie: Mm...MM...MM...~

Y/N: AH...AH...Charlie!...DEEPER!!~

Vaggie leaned back, letting Charlie, feel her legs siding with hers, allowing the two to go faster. Y/N moved her waist back and forth, making Charlie forced to stay in line with it. The three moved faster and faster until. 

Y/N: AH...AH...AH..AH...AH!~

Vaggie: Ah...Ah...AHH...AHH!~

Charlie: MM..MM...MM..MMM!~

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: AH...AHH...AHHHHHHHHHH!!~

The three girls screamed in pleasure as they climaxed at the same time, Y/N felt Charlie's tongue going slower as she tasted her insides and her juices entering her mouth.

Charlie: Mmm...(drinking swallowing)~

Y/N: Ah...Ah...Yeah...Drink it all...~

Vaggie felt her juices coming out and interacting with Charlie's she then went to take the whole bunch and rub it on their stomachs, leaving the last bit for them to taste. Y/N then used her tail to have Vaggie get her scent. 

Y/N then got off of Charlie's face, much to her dislike. 

Charlie: Hey! I wanted more!~

Y/N: (giggles) Too bad. You got something better.~

Charlie saw Vaggie getting up to her and the two shared a passionate kiss, to which Charlie felt Vaggie massaging her tongue with hers, mixing the juices they both tasted together.

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning, kissing)~

While Y/N went to taste both of their wet womanhood at the same time. Vaggie and Chalrie felt Y/N tasting them both at the same time. Her tongue slithered across them, cleaning up the dirty mess they left behind. 

Y/N: (moaning)~

Charlie and Vaggie fell deeper in love as Vaggie got up, preparing to let Charlie taste her, but Y/n was in the middle of dinner. 

Y/N: I'm still hungry.~

Charlie: Don't mind sharing?~

Charlie opened her legs, showing off her wet womanhood, giving Y/N the full dish. Vaggie then rested herself on Charlie, sitting on her face while Y/N went to scissors with Charlie. 

Y/N: Ah...AH!~

Charlie: (moaning, slurping)~

Vaggie: Ah...Yeah, Charlie...Like that...~

Vaggie took in Charlie's lust making her lean back each time Charlie went a little deeper inside. Once Vaggie was back enough, Y/N saw Vaggie upside down and prepared to kiss her upside down. 

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Using her arms for support, Vaggie let her tongue do the work in Y/N's mouth as Y/N moved back and forth with Charlie, scissoring each other until their limits were reached. 

Charlie licked Vaggie's womanhood with all her might, but her lust took a whole new level as she stopped using her tongue and then used her teeth to bite on it. 

Vaggie: MM!! MM...~ 

Charlie smiled evilly at Vaggie's reaction and used both her tongue and teeth to please her. Y/N, on the other hand, used her tongue to do the work, as she swirled around Vaggie's tongue, intoxicating it with her saliva combined with Vaggie's.

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning)~

This lust made Y/N go faster on Charlie as she moved back and forth faster on Charlie's womanhood. 

Charlie: MM...MM...MMM!!~

The girls were all locked together as they worked together to make each other reach the same limit. the three then moved faster and faster until...

Charlie: MM...MM...MM...MMM...~

Vaggie: Mm...Mm...MMM...MMM...~

Y/N: Mm...MM...MM...MMMM!~

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: AHHHHHHHH!!!~

The three screamed in pleasure as they felt each other climaxing at once, but Charlie felt it the most when Vaggie squirted on her face, making her embrace her scent. 

Charlie: (panting)~

Vaggie: Oh. Sorry, Charlie.~

Y/N: We forgot you were...~

Charlie: More...~

Vaggie and Y/N looked at Charlie confused...

Vaggie: What?

...Until Charlie got up, showing off her demon form.

Charlie: Give. Me. More.~

Charlie then lunged for the two grabbing them into a hug and then getting up on them, making them smirk at her. 

Y/N: You want more, Your Majesty?~

Vaggie: Then we need something in return.~

Vaggie and Y/N worked together to keep Charlie on the bed, pinned down, but the three then got into a Triangle Position. All three girls were eating out of each other. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: (moaning, slurping)~

In each one, their tongues explored the insides of each other, hitting every wall and organ inside, with some doing better than others, making them let out erotic sighs. 

Y/N: Ah...Haa...Mmm...~

They then went back to tasting each other, only for Y/N to then lift Vaggie from behind. 

Vaggie: MM!? Mmm...~

And Vaggie immediately enjoyed it as Y/N licked deepened her tongue inside Vaggie while Vaggie kept her mouth connected with Charlie.

Charlie felt herself not using enough power and deepened her tongue in Y/N's womanhood, making her yell in pleasure. 

Y/N: AH!!~ (purring)~

Y/N's purrs vibrated around Charlie's mouth and face, making them enjoy the intense warping. Vaggie then returned the favor as she used her teeth to bite on Charlie's womanhood. 

Charlie: MM...MM~

Vaggie then continued to do so from there. 

Y/N: Mm...Girls...I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!~

Vaggie: Ah...Ah...ME TOO!~~

Charlie: MMM!!~ LET ME TASTE YOU AGAIN!!~

Y/N: OH!!~

The group tightened on the grab, wanting to taste everything. The two immediately went faster and faster until they felt them finally erupt in unison. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: CUMMING!!!~

The girls all felt their bodies reaching their limits as they immediately went back to tasting. They felt their juices escaping their mouths and landing on their bodies, but they didn't mind as they all were becoming one. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: (drinking, swallowing)~

Y/N: (growls)~

Vaggie and Y/N worked as one to defeat Charlie as they saw Charlie getting back up with her demon form still on again. 

(CHOMP)

Charlie: MM!!~

Y/N went to bite on Charlie's shoulder, allowing Vaggie to crawl up to Charlie and the two kissed. 

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning, kissing)~

Charlie: AH...Y/N...Y/N, my kitty.~

Y/N then deepened the bite, letting some black blood, escape from Charlie's shoulders, making Vaggie do the same. 

(CHOMP)

Charlie: AH! Girls...Ahhh...~

Charlie fell back on the bed, powerless by the combined might of Vaggie and Y/N as they were tasting her blood.

Charlie: (growls)~

Y/N and Vaggie saw Charlie escape from their grasp and then immediately rushed for Vaggie's legs. 

Vaggie: Woah! Charlie, ease u-AHHH!!~

Vaggie then laid back, motionless, as Charlie went to taste Vaggie's insides once more. Y/N then got on top of Vaggie and rested her waist on her. Vaggie looked up at her and the two smiled evilly. 

Y/N then moved her waist back and forth on Vaggie's stomach, making Vaggie feel her moving on her. The two held each other's hands as Y/N continued moving on her. 

Y/N/Vaggie: (panting erotically)~

Vaggie: Ah...Ah...Still wanna stop?~

Y/N: Never.~

Vaggie smiled as she then went to grab Y/N's butt and feel Y/N's waist moving on her stomach. She leaned back, enjoying Y/N's womanhood massaging her stomach. 

Vaggie: AH!~

Charlie made Vaggie let out a scream as she deepened her tongue into Vaggie's womanhood, but Y/N wanted to try something different. She then got off of Vaggie...

Vaggie: Hey, what are you? Oh.~

Vaggie then saw Y/N getting back on, but showing off her butt, letting her tail wrap around Vaggie's waist. Knowing what to do next, Vaggie went and licked Y/N's womanhood., performing a 69 Sex Position.

Y/N: Ah...yeah, Vaggie. It's all yours...~

Vaggie: (moaning, slurping)~

Y/N then lowered her upper part down to get a closer view of Charlie, who was enjoying her meal from Vaggie. 

Charlie: (moaning, slurping)~

Charlie then opened her eyes to bat her eyelashes at Y/N, who smirked at her. 

Y/N: (meows)~

Charlie fell under Y/N's seduction and grabbed her by the cheeks to kiss her on the lips. 

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Their tongues swirled around each other, tasting the combined juices and saliva together. Y/N then moved Charlie back down to Vaggie's womanhood and the two used their tongues to enter Vaggie's womanhood at the same time.

Vaggie: AHH!! Girls...AH!~

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning, slurping)~

Vaggie felt in heaven as she felt two tongues widening her womanhood and exploring her insides at the same time. 

Vaggie: Ah...Ahhh....Ah...Ohhh...OH!~

Charlie and Y/N then took turns as Y/N took the top half while Charlie took the bottom half. This aroused Vaggie enough for her to go back to sucking Y/N from behind, making Y/N scream in pleasure. 

Y/N: AH! Mmm...~

Charlie: (moaning) Mmm...~

Charlie made sure Y/N would keep it down by kissing her. They both then placed their fingers inside Vaggie's womanhood, making her feel them insert and then pull out in a perfect loop.

Vaggie: AH... girls...I'm gonna...Ohhhhh...~

Vaggie leaned back, letting Y/N and Charlie finish their work and when Charlie placed her whole face in, Vaggie couldn't fight the urge to close her legs, keeping Charlie in place. 

Charlie: (moaning, slurping)~

Vaggie: Oh...Ohhhh...~

Y/N: (clears throat)~

Vaggie saw Y/N flaunting her butt at her, asking for her to continue. 

Y/N: Nya.~

Vaggie: (chuckles)~

Vaggie went back to work and tasted Y/N's insides once more.

Y/N: AH...You...girls are gonna cum yet? I want...I wanna cum with you...~

Y/N then joined Charlie in treating Vaggie as Vaggie continued treating Vaggie. 

Vaggie: Mm...MM...MMM!~

Charlie/Y/N: Mm...MM...MMM!!~

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: MMMMMM!!!~

The three all came in unison with Charlie and Y/N tasting Vaggie's juices while Vaggie tasted Y/N's juices at the same time. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: (drinking, gulping)~

Charlie and Y/N shared the released juices as they kissed and let it rain on their faces. Y/N then parted from Charlie's lips, making her look at Vaggie and Y/N as Vaggie grabbed Y/N's breasts from behind. 

Charlie: (laughing)~

Charlie got up on the bed, crawling up to her girlfriends, but Vaggie and Y/N placed her in a trap. 

(GRAB)

Charlie: Woah!~

Charlie felt herself resting on the side of the bed with Vaggie and Y/N holding her. 

Charlie: G-Girls. What are you...Oh...Ohhhhh...~

Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning, slurping)~

Charlie leaned back with her arms out and her hands on the bedroom floor as she felt her womanhood being licked by both Vaggie and Y/N at the same time. 

Charlie: Oh...Ohhhhh...girls...Deeper...Deeper!~

Vaggie and Y/N played with Charlie's womanhood as their tongues traversed inside of her, they hit each wall while swirling clockwise together, trying to reach for the womb.

Charlie was so into it, that she placed her hands on their heads asking for them to not stop. 

Charlie: Yes...Ah...Don't stop...~

Vaggie then took over as Y/N moved back to kiss Vaggie's back and lick it too. Vaggie wrapped her arms around Charlie's legs, keeping her womanhood to herself.

Charlie: AH...VAGGIE!~

Vaggie: (moaning, slurping)~

Vaggie could feel Y/N's lips traversing her back with her hands traveling her silky hair. 

Y/N: (kissing, moaning)~

Charlie: AHH...I'M...I'M CUMMING!~

Vaggie: (chuckles evilly)~

Vaggie then went to bite on Charlie's womanhood, enjoying Charlie's screams of pleasure, but she shared it with Y/N as Y/N took over, she moved into Charlie's womanhood, tasting the inside of it. 

Charlie: Ah...AH...AHHHHHHHH!!!~

Charlie finally yelled in pleasure as her juices came out, letting Y/N and Vaggie get a taste of it, they both took turns drinking from Charlie and then feeding each other the same juices. 

Vaggie/Y/N: (kissing, moaning, drinking)~

Vaggie then got on top of Y/N, holding her steady.

Y/N: Got something planned for me, Vaggie?~

Vaggie: There's more to come. C'mere.~

Charlie: (giggles)~

The three girls then got into a full kissing session. They traded kisses with each other and then tried to kiss each other at the same time, with their tongues hitting each other at the same time. 

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (moaning, kissing)~

Y/N felt their tongues trying to enter her mouth and then the other girls felt the same thing as they traded juices and saliva with each other. But then, Vaggie and Charlie had something planned for Charlie. Charlie got in front of Y/N and Vaggie got behind. they then began to groom Y/N like cats themselves. 

Y/N: (moaning)~

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning)~

Y/N felt their tongues caressing all over her body, wetting herself in their saliva for brief moments in time. First, they struck the shoulders, hitting the curves and then making their way down to her stomach and back. Then, they headed for the tail and legs which, Vaggie adored licking while Charlie did the legs, but then finally they made it to the butt and the womanhood to which they had Y/N stand up. 

Y/N: AH!!~

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning)~

Y/N felt herself in pleasure as Charlie tasted Y/N's womanhood while Vaggie gave Y/N a rimjob from behind. As they did that, Charlie and Vaggie went to a Scissoring Sex Position themselves too while touching each other's breasts. 

Charlie/Vaggie: MM...MM...MM...MMM...~

They felt their wet womanhood sliding across each other, while Y/N felt the tongues entering her from behind and front. 

Y/N: Ah...Girls...don't stop...~

Vagie then grabbed Y/N's butt, wanting to go in deeper while Charlie pushed her tongue deeper, making Y/N scream in pleasure. 

Y/N: AHH!! YES!!~

Vaggie: MM..MM...MM...MMM~

Charlie: MM...MM...MM...~

Y/N: Ah...Girls...I'm cumming!

The two girls then moved a little faster, forcing Y/N's body to go even higher than before. But this made the two of them move their waists faster and faster until they felt it. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: AH...AH...AH...AH...AHHH...AHH...AHH...AHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~

The three girls yelled in pleasure as Y/N erupted, letting her juices fall into Charlie's mouth...

Charlie: (drinking, swallowing)~

While she and Vaggie shared the same juices combing into one ooze. Once Charlie got all of it, she revealed she didn't drink any of it.

Vaggie: Good job, not taking it all, hon. Now lemme have some.~

Charlie and Vaggie kissed, sharing Y/N's juices inside their mouths.

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning)~

Y/N then got down and joined in on the makeout session, with the three grabbing some more from their womanhood and feeding each other their juices, letting their lust take control of their minds, and bringing them into one entity. 

(🍋LEMON OVER🍋)

(STOP MUSIC)

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (panting heavily)~

Charlie, Vaggie, and Y/N all rested on the bed, panting heavily by their actions. 

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (laughing)~

Y/N: Wow...That was amazing...

Charlie: (panting) Tell me about it. Did think you knew how to please a woman, Y/N.~

Y/N then looked at her girlfriends with a seductive smirk. 

Y/N: Well, it takes a woman to know a woman's needs. I'm just sad we don't have those...toys...~

Vaggie: Eh, we didn't need them to have fun and even if we did, it would go against anything here.~

Y/N: Right. Right. Now then, where do we go from here?~

Charlie: Hm...I suppose we can keep this a secret from the others. No one needs to know, do they?~

Vaggie and Y/N playfully shook their heads no. Charlie then pulled the three into a group hug, wanting to stay together under the covers. 

Y/N: Hold on, Charlie. We need to shower before hitting the sack.~

Charlie then returned the same seductive smirk, followed by Vaggie. 

Vaggie: Are you suggesting...?~

Y/N: (chuckles) Well, what's stopping us?~

The three girls smiled evilly and they all got out of bed, leading each other to the shower. 

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: (giggling)~

-----------------------

(FSSSSSH)

Charlie/Y/N/Vaggie: (moaning)~

Charlie, Y/N, and Vaggie made out under the shower as the water rained on them, drenching their hair and making their bodies covered in water. 

Y/N: Didn't think I would ever go far with someone of Royalty. Especially the Princess and her bodyguard.~

Charlie: The princess and her BODYGUARDS. And they both do their jobs perfectly.~

Vaggie: Alright. Want the soap here?~

Vaggie went to place the soap on Y/N but Y/N brought her between Y/N and Charlie, making her blush. 

Vaggie: (O///O)

Charlie: I'll go first.

Vaggie: WOAH!

(SMOOCH)

Charlie: (moaning)~

Charlie pulled Vaggie into a suave kiss, holding her from the back and making her return the kiss. 

Vaggie/Charlie: (moaning)~

Charlie then parted from Vaggie's lips, letting her sit on the seat in the shower. She then set her sights on Y/N, who sat next to Vaggie. Charlie then sat next to Y/N and Vaggie, bringing them together. 

Charlie: I love you guys. You guys did so much for me. I don't know how to repay you. 

Vaggie: You don't have to repay us, Charlie. 

Y/N: Yeah. We love you. And if anyone tries to diss your ideas again, we'll kill them for you.

Charlie: Really?~

Y/N and Vaggie nodded in response with both of them brushing her wet hair away. 

Y/N: We're with you until the end of the line, Charles.~

Vaggie: Forever and again.~

Charlie then let out a tearful smile and hugged them both, making them hug tighter, creating a trinity between them.

Charlie: So...um...Should we head back to bed or...~

Y/N: No.~

Charlie looked at Y/N confused as Y/N gave her a smirk. Y/N then got on the floor on all fours, opening Charlie's legs while Vaggie sat on Charlie's legs backward. 

Vaggie: Ever had shower sex, Charlie?~

Charlie then had an evil smile on her face. 

Charlie: No. And as Princess of  Hell and Heir to the throne...I order you two...to teach me and have us going all night.~

Vaggie/Y/N: Yes, Princess.~

And so the two made out in the shower, going for Round Two as Y/N used her tail to make the water hotter, making the bathroom filled with steam. 

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (laughing, moaning, kissing)~

-----------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 996 17
Y/N is trying to go clean, she is usually really calm and tries not to cause trouble. but when she holds a weapon she becomes unrecognisable. that's...
3.2K 70 4
We all know about Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell and her plan to help rehabilitate sinners by building a "Happy Hotel" down in Hell, with...
230K 7.2K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
7.2K 183 22
You are up in heaven, looking out you always felt like something was missing. You never knew what. You couldn't seem to fill this whole in your heart...