Charlie And Vaggie Age Regres...

By SfwAgereAndMore239

Charlie or Vaggie sfw age regression oneshots! I do parental figures as Caregivers too. Like Charlie can hav... More

Requests
~Taking A Break~
~Finding Out~
~Surpises~
~Injuries~
~Bedtime~
~The Caregiver Snake~
~Shopping~
~Two Dads~
~Meltdown~
~Big Girl~
A/N
~Small and Icky~
~Bad Day~
~🩹Bandaging🩹~
~ T r a u m a~
~Public~
~📝Too busy📝~
~🩰Fight Nights🩰~
~🩰babysitting🩰~
~Trauma Triggers~
~Overwhelmed~
~Sickie~
~Big Bro~
~🩰Lost And Found🩰~
Thunderstorms
My Art
~New~
~Lost and Found Again~
~Lost and Found Again Again~
~Mother~
A/N
🩰Big Sisters help out📋
Lost In The Mall
burnout
Art
Teasing
Little!Charlie Cg!Husk and Angel
Cheer Up!
More art!

Lost and found Part 4

407 10 3
By SfwAgereAndMore239

TW: Suicide and bad mental institutes.

A couple of weeks had passed since Carmilla claimed Vaggie as her daughter. When she had aged back up sometime during these weeks, she was extremely apologetic and embarrassed. She felt ashamed for having to use that coping mechanism but Carmilla told her it was okay. What did worry her was that she wanted to do all the wound cleaning and bandaging by herself. When Carmilla asked if she knew how to do it, she quickly said yes and sprinted off.

Ever since vaggie did her own stuff, she seemed to stop healing and was going backwards. Carmilla noticed how she struggled to walk, she would silently complain about headaches, and have really bad eye and back pain. So one day, Carmilla decided she would talk to her about it. She walked into Vaggie's room but had the worst timing because she was in the middle of changing her bandages with her back facing Carmilla. And oh boy did those injuries look infected as fuck. There was puss and it was inflamed and really red.

"Vaggie?! Why didn't you tell me about this," Carmilla ran up to her, causing Vaggie to flinch and cover her body up.

"I- I had it under control!" Vaggie tried to say but Carmilla wasn't taking it.

"Nu-unh, don't lie to me. We're going to the hospital,"

Vaggie stopped breathing for a second. The last time someone said that she was stuck in a mental hospital for 5 months until she jumped out the 6th story window, landing her in heaven. She didn't want to be stuck there again. Would she need to commit suicide just to get out again? she didn't want to go through that again.

"No! I'm not going there!" Vaggie yelled. She gasped for air and stumbled to a corner, trying to catch her breath.

"Sweetie, take some deep breaths. The hospital will help you," Carmilla kept her calm and spoke softly to her.

"No it won't! It didn't help last time!" Vaggie screamed at her, tugging her hair.

"What? We never went to the hospital together before," the older lady stated. She was pretty confused.

"When I was alive, my stupid parents took me there for being mentally retarded and I was stuck there for 5 months! They-they paid the nurses to keep me there!" She panicked. Carmilla didn't want her to rip her hair out and grabbed her stuffed bear off of her bed and handed it to her. She squeezed the bear tight.

"Vaggie, we are NOT going to that type of hospital, okay? This is just a doctor's visit. I will not be paying anyone to keep you there," The older woman promised.

"Y-you won't?" Vaggie asked.

"I promise I won't," she replied. The small girl held out her pinky finger.

"Pinky pwomise?" Carmilla held out her pinky and curled it around her's

"Pinky promise." she confirmed.

Getting Vaggie changed was a bit hard. Everything hurt her back. Putting her diaper on was the worst part because she had to lay down on her back. But she managed to do it. Once tying her shoes and packing the diaper bag. Vaggie curled up in the backseat of the car with her plushie tucked in her arms.

Once they got to the hospital, Vaggie held Carmilla's hand as they walked through the entrance and into the lobby. Carmilla saw how nervous she was and picked her up and set her in her lap while she did paper work. Whenever someone would give them a weird look, Carmilla would send a death glare at them before continuing on her work.

It took a little bit of time before they were called back. Vaggie was led into a room where they took her height and weight. Then they lead her to a room and asked her to get changed into this weird paper gown.

"Help, mama?" Vaggie asked. Carmilla nodded and helped her get changed into it after the nurse left.

When the doctor came in, Carmilla explained how she was a fallen angel (didn't mention what type) and was also regressed. The doctor seemed okay with it and just wanted to help out.

"Okay, Vaggie, sweetie, I'm just gonna take a look at your back," The doctor said. Vaggie moved so her back was facing him. He undid the backside of her gown her a took a look. He visibly winced at it.

"Oooh, yeeah, this is definitely infected. But I can fix it." The doctor then dug around his thousands of syringes and picked one out. Vaggie had seen and clinged to Carmilla, jumping into her lap.

"I just need to inject some strong antibiotics into the wound and then clean it up and prescribe you some meds," He explained. That didn't help vaggie at all. She whimpered, really scared of the needle.

"Is it alright if she sits in my lap?" Carmilla asked. The doctor nodded and she held Vaggie tightly and closely before he made the first injection. It stung like hell. Vaggie screamed in pain and cried, trying to move but her caregiver held her too tight. Carmilla used one hand to dig through the diaper bag and took out her pacifier and plopped it in her mouth. It didn't deafen the screams that much but it helped soothe her a little.

The first injection was soon done. Carmilla could tell that vaggie needed a change. The pain and scariness must've made her wet herself. She rocked her and helped her calm down before the second injection, the one for her other side. She didn't scream as loud but Carmilla was sure she'd be getting tinnitus later.

"You're such a brave girl, Mija, I think you deserve ice cream," Carmilla wiped away her tears. Finally, the doc finished cleaning her back wound.

The eye injury wasn't nearly as bad and all she needed was a couple of antibiotic pills for it.

"Now, I would like to keep her here overnight, just to monitor her. We need to know if she has any reactions, especially because she's not used to hell's medicines yet," Doc said.

Vaggie felt her heart drop. She had to stay overnight? No, this couldn't be happening! Her grip tightened on Carmilla's shirt and her eyes were screwed shut. Her heart beat faster than a lightning bolt would strike. Her steady breathing turned into hyperventilating.

"Sh, shh, it'll be okay bebe, I'll be with you the whole time," Carmilla rocked her, trying to stop a panic attack from occurring.

Those words helped calm her down before she freaked out. The doctor showed them to her room and helped them get settled. Carmilla had already asked clara to pack an overnight bag for Vaggie to drop off.

After Carmilla changed Vaggie, she settled into her hospital bed. It was a little uncomfy and irritated her back a little but it would have to do. Carmilla was reading her a story when a knock came from the door.

"Guess who's here? Your favorite older sister!" Clara announced and walked in.

"Hey, I'm her favorite!" Odette replied, also walking in. Vaggie giggled at their antics.

"You bof equally suck," Vaggie joked.

"I am wounded, baby sis," Clara sarcastically said. Even though Vaggie had a hard time understanding sarcasm, this was kind of funny to her.

Clara was carrying a duffle bag with some overnight and comfort items. Odette had a little gift bag with her.

"We heard you couldn't get ice cream, so we got you a little gift" Odette handed her the bag. Vaggie immediately opened it and took out a new stuffed animal. It was a purple fluffy rabbit. She squealed and hugged it.

"T'ank you! I love her!"

Carmilla, Odette, and Clara both smiled. The cuteness of this girl.

Odette and Clara had to leave soon after since it was getting late. Carmilla was allowed to stay overnight with her because she was an overlord and a pretty big deal. She tried to keep Vaggie entertained the best she could. Eventually, it was getting close to her bedtime and she fell asleep on her own. Carmilla nestled into the uncomfortable armchair to try to get some sleep. Her poor baby was going through so much. She didn't want to be asleep in case she needed her. But her body eventually gave out and she fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 178 10
Just a bunch of Oneshots about littles being littles. I've decided; We don't have enough mcyt & friends agere yet, we have to change that! Here we go...
234K 3.2K 46
Cute Ateez sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed #1- agere (26.11.2022)
24.4K 1.5K 200
peterick oneshots!(: i went through and made sure any multi part stories are all together for you! so you dont have to search to find it (there are t...
17.3K 366 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed