Their Innocuous Wife

Per amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... Més

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Their angel

5.6K 365 30
Per amiablyyy

💜✨

Vanessa felt her face being peppered by so many butterflies kisses which made her feel good yet lazy. She snuggled face more in the pillow but it wasn't soft but hard. She frowned and slowly unlatched her eyes. She saw that it was bicep not a pillow and when she saw the owner of the that hard, muscular bicep she smiled widely.

Seeing her smiling at him Joaquin pecked her forehead softly and she snuggled more into his chest lazily. She gets tired and exhausted easily due to her low haemoglobin and last night the brothers had sucked the energy out of her.

"Good morning, mi pequeña bebe." Joaquin greeted her pecking her nose softly and she giggled at him.

"G-g-good morning Joa." she mumbled in his chest and he patted her head softly.

"No let's wake up. Emiliano and Alejandro already got ready and we are late." he said and she frowned hearing him.

Turning her face she saw Emiliano combing his hair while Alejandro stood there smirking at her, only a towel draped around his torso and everything came crashing into her mind whatever they did last night and she blushed furiously.

She hide her face back in Joaquin's chest who was waiting for her to get up because she was sleeping at his arm and he didn't want to disturb her sleep so he waited for her to wake up while the other two got done with their morning routine.

"Let's go Pequeña bebe." Joaquin said to her patting her head again and she nodded at him and was about to sit up on the bed but hissed when she felt pain and soreness down there.

Hearing her hiss Joaquin immediately regretted going rough on her but he couldn't go any gentle than that because roughness is in his demeanor while his body as rigid and hard for someone like her. She pouted at him and he pecked her forehead again. He wasn't able to control himself from showing affection to her because last night was the most beautiful night of his entire life.

He picked her up in his arms and started taking her inside the bathroom. She noticed that she was wearing a big shirt but didn't remember wearing it last night that means the brothers had cleaned get up and made her wear that shirt when she passed out after their passionate night. When they entered inside he settled her down inside the tub which Alejandro had already prepared for her. When the lukewarm water touched her tensed muscles she relaxed and soreness and pain decreased.

Joaquin also entered inside the tub and sat beside her. He pulled her on his chest and she let him do whatever he was doing lazily. Joaquin started massaging her shoulders and arms softly and she lightly moaned feeling her sore muscles relax. Joaquin slowly moved her hands to her chest and started massaging it to not out of lust but she was sore ever and he didn't want her to feel cramps.

After massaging her for sometime everywhere he squirted some body wash in a loofah and started rubbing her softly and all the while Vanessa was sitting silently and let him do whatever he doing because it was all relaxing for her. When he cleaned her and himself he picked her up and made her stood under the shower head.

Rinsing all the foam from their bodies he wrapped her up in a towel and when he was done he called Emiliano who took her inside the room in his arms while he drained the water and took a shower himself. When he entered inside the room with a towel draped around his torso he saw her wearing one of Alejandro's oversize shirt and Emiliano was applying body lotion at her hands.

He went inside the closet and wore his casual clothes because they decided to take a leave for taking care of her whole day after taking toll on her last night. That's the benefits of being the owners of a company you can take leave whenever you want and no one will be there to question you. After wearing his clothes he went out of the closet and went near her who was sitting with a hair brush in her hands waiting for him.

Knowing if the other two will try to do her hair they will tangle them so she never let them do her hair and Joaquin is the one who does her hair always. Taking the brush from her hands he started brushing her hair softly and after he did her hair he settled her down on the bed. Alejandro brought their breakfast in the room because she was too sore to go downstairs. The brothers fed her and then ate themselves.

After that the maids took the dishes with them and she saw the sheets were changed which they changed when she was taking the bath. Joaquin laid beside her and tapped his bicep and she immediately laid down putting her head on his bicep while Alejandro laid at the other side of her. Emiliano also came on the bed and laid there putting his head on her stomach and encircled his arm around her tiny waist.

They all laid there in complete silence but there was something going on in her mind and she wanted to ask that to them but hesitant thinking if she is invading their personal life but she decided to ask the question when Joaquin will come back and now that he is back she wanted to but then thought of asking some other time but Joaquin noticed her silence and he knew she can't stay silent for too long so he himself asked.

"What are you thinking Pequeña bebe?" he asked her and pulling her out of her thoughts and she slowly trailed her sea blue gaze at him.

"N-n-nothing." she said lowly looking at his face and shook her head in denial.

"You can say whatever you want, you don't have to be too hard on your little brain." Emiliano commented and she narrowed her eyes at his head which was at her stomach.

"M-m-my brain is not little you g-giant." she said getting annoyed of him and he smirked turning his head towards her.

"I know I'm giant as you saw yesterday night you don't have to negotiate it, Mi charlatán." he said and it took some time for her brain to process his dirty words and her eyes widened at his shameless remark.

"M-m-move away from me you s-shameless man." she said pushing his head away from her stomach but wasn't able to because in front of his strength her strength was nothing.

"I will never move away from you, Mi charlatán." he said and his voice held a promising tone and somehow it send chills to her spine.

She looked at him intensely and she hoped his words stays true because she didn't want them to leave her anymore. When she saw Emiliano and Alejandro during their panic attacks and how they almost loose their breathes she was scared of something happening to them and that's what he wanted to ask the brothers that what's the reason behind their panic attacks.

"I-I-I want to ask something." she stated like she was in some daze. The brothers looked at her confusingly because she was not looking as her usual self but their was some seriousness at her face so well as voice and they understood whatever she was going to ask will not be something good.

"What is it, Amor?" Alejandro asked from beside her and she gulped softly looking at the brothers.

"I-I-I want you to give me h-honest answer if you are comfortable." she told that because they should he comfortable or she didn't want to know the answer if they were not comfortable in answering them.

"What's that?" Alejandro asked her because she never talks like this.

"W-w-why do you get t-those panic attacks?" she asked hesitantly and as soon as she finished her question the brothers' eyes turned cold as ice and she understood that they didn't want to answer it so she stayed silent and hide her face in Joaquin's chest.

She did bite her tongue and mentally slapped herself many times for asking that question to them. She didn't want it to make awkward between them but her question did otherwise. She didn't do it intentionally and was concerned about them that's why she asked without any intention of effecting their mental health.

"I-I-I'm sorry for asking, I didn't want to upset you." She mumbled in Joaquin's chest but loud enough so that the brothers could hear her.

They sighed knowing she is the wife and they knew everything about her and she didn't know anything about them and it didn't seem fair to them. Before her the never cared for fair and unfair but she was an exception. They are scared of their past but now they have accepted it knowing it can't be changed and sharing it with her will bring no harm to them.

They wanted her to know why are the like this and what made them like this. They get like complaining to her about everyone who did bad to them. They felt like she was their mother and they were her five year old kids and wanted to let out all the things happened to them in her absence.

"You shouldn't be sorry because you did nothing wrong to us." Emiliano said like he was in some daze. She trailed her eyes at him who was thinking from where to start.

"T-t-then who did wrong to you?" Vanessa asked softly yet confusingly and that was it. This was the question they needed to be asked to them but no one had ever asked this question tilting them and just blamed them for their fucked up minds.

But no one dared to know why they are fucked up and who were responsible to fuck them up. Obviously they weren't born as mafia bosses or killers, either they chose this for themselves or someone has pushed them into it. She kept looking at Emiliano patiently waiting for his answer.

"I don't know from where to start but it all started with our birth." Emiliano said the brothers tool sharp intake of breath unknowingly telling her that is was not easy for them.

"Our mother or we can say the wife of Teal, the Spanish mafia boss is someone we don't know who she was and how she was but we only knew that she was the one who gave birth to us. She was a simple and sorted woman as far as we knew her." Emiliano told her and she narrowed her eyes hearing him. How the kid don't know how their mother was.

"We were not the ones to born out of love and affection but we are the products of force and rape which that bastard Teal did to her and I think that was the reason she never looked at those loving eyes which the mother has for their kids. Maybe our faces always reminded her the assault our good for nothing father did to her and in result of that we never got the love of a mother." Emiliano said and his lips lazily tugged a little upward while the other two were stiffened at their places.

"That bastard used to beat her, force her and never respected her which affected her heart so much that she stopped coming out of her room, eating food and everything a normal person does. It affected her a lot that she was used to spend her day and night on the bed only, alone in the midst of darkness." He told her and she could understand the pain that woman had went through.

"We tried, we tried to talk to her. Get something out of her love or hate but she only gave us her silence. She never considered us as her sons, we were raised by the random maids and then somehow we turned five and then she again got pregnant which was again by force." he told her and Vanessa's hold tightened on his head which was at her stomach.

Flashback

Five year old Joaquin, Emiliano and Alejandro were standing out of the room while a doctor came out of the room of their mother. They were silently looking at the doctor wanting to know why she was here and what has happened to their mother. Their father Teal, the Spanish mafia boss also came out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"¿Cuál es la noticia?" he asked the doctor sternly and the brothers' ears turned towards her curiously.
(Translation: What's the news?)

"La señora está embarazada nuevamente, necesita cuidados y descanso adecuados." that doctor said scared of him because everyone knew how cruel he is and she didn't want to get with him more than professionally.
(Translation: Madam is pregnant again, she needs proper care and rest.)

Hearing her Teal clutched her hair in his fist and pulled her closer to him by her hair. The doctor hissed feeling the pain and wanted to get out of his territory as soon as possible.

"No me digas qué hacer y solo quiero un niño o morirás con la niña que sale de su vientre." Teal hissed at her while the brothers looked at them silently because they couldn't put fight against their father.
(Translation: Don't tell me what to do and I want a boy only or you will be dead with the girl comes out of her womb.)

The doctor wanted to say that she wouldn't be able to do anything because that's not something in her hands but seeing Teal's red intoxicating gaze she was scared so choose the wise option of keeping her mouth shut.

"Ahora sal de ella, maldita perra." Teal said pushing her away and she immediately ran out of there.
(Translation: Now get out of her, fucking bitch!)

Lighting his cigarette he placed it between his lips and walked out of there while the brothers turned happy knowing they will have a new sibling. They started thinking so many names for the baby that will come into this world and will play with them. They decided to take a look at their mother and when the entered inside the room they saw her crying her heart out.

The brothers looked at each other in concern and feeling they presence their mother looked at them. She kept looking at their faces for sometime and again a sob broke out of her mouth. Teal had turned her life more painful than hell and she wanted a release. She didn't want her baby to grow up in that atmosphere.

She hurriedly got down the bed and started finding something in the drawers. The brothers kept looking at her not knowing what to do and what she was doing. They didn't have the courage to ask her either because she never take or responses to them no matter what. She despises them knowing they are the result of the force she faced and whenever she sees them she wants to kill them but she knew that killing the heirs of a mafia family will bring doom to her own self.

After few minutes of searching her search came to an end and she ended up with a bottle in her hands. The brothers thought those was her medicines which she was looking for so greedily but little did they know that she had bottle of sleeping pills in her hands. She emptied the whole bottle in her hand and swallowed them with a glass of water.

While the brothers kept looking at her innocently not knowing that she was trying to suicide. After sometime when the pills started kicking in she felt weak and fell down on the floor at the verge of passing out and that concerned the brothers so they ran towards their not knowing anyone else who could help them.

They saw him having some conversation with some men and they immediately ran towards them with scared expression.

"Padre, madre comieron medicinas y se cayeron al suelo." Alejandro yelled loudly because he was the one scared the most among them.
(Translation: Father, mother ate medicines and fell down on the floor.)

Teal's jaw clenched understanding the meaning of his words and her strode towards their room. When he entered inside he saw his wife almost passed out and the bottle of sleeping pills beside her. Teal grabbed her by her hair and dragged her inside the bathroom and forcefully pushed two of his fingers deep down her throat.

She started gagging at his rough actions and puked all the pills out on the floor with the food she ate in the afternoon emptying he stomach completely. After that Teal dragged her out of the bathroom and dropped on the floor making the brothers flinch at their places.

He pushed them out of the room roughly and closed the door from inside and then the voice of her mother pleadin to let her go was coming again and again. While he was yelling and kept beating and assaulting her. The young version of the brothers wasn't able to understand what was going but the assault kept going on the whole night.

Flashback ends

"After that day he used to keep her chained to the bed side she wouldn't be able to something to herself. She was suffocating in that room and getting weaker day by day." Emiliano continued while Vanessa's lips started quivering after hearing from what their mother and they had went through.

"After nine months she became so much weak and paler than before. When she felt the labor pain she was sent to the hospital immediately and the doctors warned us that only one of them could be saved and that bastard chose the baby not knowing the gender. After giving birth to the baby she immediately lost all the life in her body while the room resonated with the baby's cries." Emiliano said and there was glint of happiness at his face when he sat straight and faced her.

"That was the first time we saw Cristina, our little angel." Emiliano sad emotionally and she was stunned hearing him calling her so lovingly.

"That's what we named her, Angel as soon as we saw her. She was this much small and saw crying in my hold. I was the one to hold her first." Emiliano told her excitedly like he was living that moment. He joined his arms like holding a baby in it and showed it to her.

"But what we didn't know was that baby whom we were considering as our angel will make our and her own life hell." Emiliano said and his eyes were went to their cold self just like saw when she met the brothers for the first time.

***************************

I'm twenty one years old and still play with the kids half of my age. My neighbours always used to be amused and say that she has grown up but her height is not and she is still childish but little did they know from what I have went through and I'm glad that I have still kept that child inside me alive.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

His Kidnapped Bride Per SG

Literatura romàntica

931K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
108K 5.9K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
552K 10.9K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...