Rebirth in the apocalypse, li...

By koushuu17

Author: Moon Tides Category: Science Fiction Space Link; https://www.84kanshu.com/book/95095488/ When she was... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160

111-120

385 4 0
By koushuu17

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 111: Making war fortune (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian's superpower is considered to be half a healing one. He can kill people, but it's hard to say whether he can kill zombies.

In her mind, she fantasized about meeting a zombie.

Round1!

Q version Jing Mian uses the sky full of green stars to enter the zombie body!

The injured zombies received a big boost! Instant recovery!

Rushing toward Jingmian...

But it doesn't matter! Round2!

The Q version of Jing Mian sucks the life energy of zombies! And wrap yourself in the protection of the Archangel!

stable! Suck zombies dry safely!

The Q version of Xiao Jingmian is dancing and scattering flowers in the world of his mind.

Jing Mian nodded unconsciously, yes, that's right.

The only bug is that I dont know if the zombies life force can be absorbed. Are there any hidden dangers?

Jing Mian confidently pulled Ashan over and told him, I will destroy the zombies just like this.

"Sucking anything will only harm you." Ah Shan glanced at her, "I am firmly against you going out now."

"I also have the ability to use wind bombs." Jing Mian added.

"No, if it sneaks up on you, it will be difficult for you to hit it instantly. Even if you hit it, it may not hit the brain. If it has rough skin and thick flesh and fails to penetrate, you will still be in danger."

"If you can't hit me, I still have the angel guardian ball."

"What if you get hit before you can use it?"

Jing Mian:......

Completely defeated by A-Shan.

"Okay, then I won't go out."

Ah Shan patted Jing Mian's hair with satisfaction: "This is right."

So the security team had already set out to dig out crystal cores outside the base. The crystal energy cannon was fired several times, killing countless zombies. It is easier to harvest the crystal cores by picking the ones that are big and ferocious.

Crystal cores can be kept for personal use or sold for coins.

Most people cannot tolerate the side effects of repeated use of crystal cores. After all, it is a thing grown in the brains of zombies, and it will mutate if used too much. It's better than animal crystals, but no one wants to use these things as a last resort in times of crisis.

So humans are trying to find ways to make them into weapons to use their energy, and they cannot waste them.

Crystal energy weapon manufacturers have become very popular and are sought after by major technology bases and treated as guests.

"There are too many. The first time I dug crystal cores, I didn't want to dig anymore." Kong Xu came from the Qiaoqi base and used to be in the security armed forces. He sat on the ground and retched feebly, "The smell of zombie corpses Its disgusting.

"Yeah, I'm almost at my limit." Huo Yiye's bulging backpack can no longer hold it.

"These corpses need to be cleaned up as soon as possible. Plague will appear if left for a long time." Qiao Hai looked at the end of the corpse field.

But he found that there was still a zombie standing in the distance. The moment Qiao Hai saw it, it also looked at Qiao Hai with its head sharply.

"What a keen zombie!"

Qiao Hai is even ready to activate his superpower!

"What's wrong, captain?" Chai Xiao asked anxiously.

"It's okay..." Qiao Hai was surprised, "I saw a zombie. I'm not sure if it is the convener behind the zombie wave. But it seems to be looking in the direction of Wu'an."

Everyones scalps were numb after hearing this. Isnt it possible that the corpse tide is not over yet?

In the Green Base, Jing Mian was using a machete to chop off the zombies' heads. Since her superpower did not allow her to open a gourd, she had to use physical methods to do it.

Hua Leyao and other sisters came to watch.

"Boss, you are too scary."

Du Ruoruo pinched her nose and hid behind Lan Hua, watching the beauty slash the zombie's head crazily until the brains were everywhere.

Peng Rui was also following behind. Jing Mian collected a crystal core and then burned a zombie. The zombie corpses in the base must be dealt with first.

"Would you like to try it too?" Jing Mian put on his rubber gloves and dug out fiery red crystal cores the size of half a fist. It feels hot when you hold it in your hand, so it must be a crystal core with fire powers. This time I must make a powerful weapon.

She held up the crystal core and showed it to her sisters, who all shook their heads. It's all just brain matter, so forget it.

The security personnel returned to the base one after another, and with the help of the water superpower Lan Yuesheng, they cleaned the crystal core and threw the sewage ball out of the base.

The shiny crystal nuclei pile up into small hills, which are extremely dazzling in the sun.

On average, each of the more than 40 personnel participating in the battle on the front line can receive nearly 30 crystal nuclei! This astonishing number means that if you sell it all, you can get about 300 million!

Everyone swallowed, they had never seen so many coins in their lives.

But just because there are so many, I feel embarrassed to dig out as much as I can and take as much as I can.

"Chief, we appreciate your kindness, but most of these crystal nuclei were killed by crystal energy cannons. How can we have the nerve to take so many crystal nuclei?"

Fang Yi also declined: "I've been in the control room and haven't gone to the front line. I shouldn't have taken so much."

Jing Mian thought for a while: "Let's see, each of the superpowers has twenty-five crystal nuclei, plus two third-level large crystal nuclei, and the ordinary people on the front line have ten ordinary crystal nuclei. Those who volunteered to participate in the battle this time Each additional crystal core will be rewarded with five million universal coins. Wang Yi, you three and five crystal cores. I will decide the rest!"

"thank you boss!"

The boss is so generous!

"Thank you boss for the great wealth!"

Everyone said happily!

Divided in this way, Jing Mian actually still has more than 400 crystal nuclei and more than 20 second- and third-level large crystal nuclei.

Jing Mian bought a retro storage box from the system and put all the crystal cores in it, like a pirate's treasure chest filled with gems that blinded people's eyes.

How much would it cost if all of this were made into crystal energy weapons? Jing Mian is going to faint. Hundreds of billions of wealth!

"Boss, what's wrong with you!" Du Ruoruo helped Jingmian.

"It's okay, I'll take it easy." Is this making war fortune?

Someone called his family: "Honey, we can live in the shade for the rest of our lives!"

"I worked in logistics and got a crystal core. I heard it can be sold for several million to more than 10 million coins!"

Amidst the joy, Qiao Hai walked up to Jing Mian, his expression was completely different from everyone else's.

"What's wrong, Brother Qiao?"

"I think the zombie tide has never really passed. The leader may have turned his target to Wu'an!" Qiao Hai said in Jing Mian's ear.

Jing Mian was surprised: "So many zombies died in the attack on Green Shadow, but there are still zombies left to attack Wu'an Base?"

"I can't say the specifics, it's just my guess. Maybe it thought the green shade was small, so it ate it first to increase its strength and scale, but it didn't expect that it had chewed a hard nut before it was finished."

"It's indeed possible. What's the current situation in Wu'an?"

"I heard from my friends that Wu'an calmed down the aftermath of the corpse wave in the morning, and the casualties were very light. The alert was lifted before us, and everyone in the underground shelter was evacuated."

Jing Mian called Hua Leyao: "Leyao, you'd better remind your brother that the corpse tide is not that simple. There may be a second wave of corpses targeting the Wu'an base!"

Hua Leyao's face turned pale: "Okay, I'll notify him right away!"

"We are also speculating, but there is no harm in being cautious."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 112 Reactions from all parties (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Hua Leyao ran to the quiet office to communicate with Hua Yike.

Jing Mian did not dare to relax, and told everyone in the resident group that the blockade could not be lifted yet, and to be on the safe side, it would take some time to wait and see before things could return to normal. Those who need urgent shopping can place an order on the bases internal service software, and a person with special abilities will help run errands to temporarily open the door.

After getting the understanding of the masses, Jing Mian organized everyone to use sleeping bags to take a rest in the main base. Tonight may still be an uneasy night, so take the time to recharge your batteries.

Ah Shan came to Jingmian and said, "Hey, I want to trade the amethyst core with you for another crystal core."

"The one you have is the biggest, right? Why do you want to change it?" Jing Mian didn't understand.

"The energy it contains does not match me. I want the zombie crystal core with electric light power to be more valuable to me. Making the amethyst core into a crystal energy weapon can also make up for your lack of attack. How about it? To each his own.

Jing Mian took it, "No problem!" She opened the treasure box and gave him the light golden crystal core.

Then she got into the sleeping bag, and she reached her limit. She kept replenishing energy and restoring strength to others, but she couldn't get any replenishment. Her powers were exhausted and she kept holding on in front of everyone. Sleeping can quickly restore her powers.

Jing Mian rubbed himself comfortably in the sleeping bag. The product of the system was good. Not only was it warm, it was also quite soft.

The amethyst core she held in her hand disappeared, and the system deducted 50 million coins to make crystal energy weapons while she slept. No time was wasted.

After Hua Leyao communicated with her brother, she learned that the order to lift the alert mode was not from her brother but from the Minister of Military Defense. It was Wu'an's business to deal with it, and she did everything she could. Although she is now shining in the green shade here, she was born in Wu'an since she was a child, and her relatives are also in Wu'an, so she must have feelings for the Wu'an base.

At this time, the image of the Green Shade Base that had repelled the zombie wave intact had been publicized to everyone in the east through the efforts of the propaganda department.

The shocking scene of a fierce fight between the sea of ​​corpses and the Green Shade warriors at night, the crystal energy beams of artillery fire that illuminated the dark night, and the shocking pictures of level three zombies crawling into the Green Shade base. And in the end, the tide of corpses dissipated, leaving behind a victorious scene of dead corpses.

The pictures went viral on the internet. How long has it been since people have seen such exciting results!

Everyone is as excited to read about their experiences before and after the corpse wave as if they were there to experience it themselves.

In the Bailu base, Zhang Wenyan and the elders in the family were discussing Green Shadow: "Our base has four crystal energy cannons and the location of the base is easy to defend and difficult to attack. We experienced the zombie wave and suffered very little losses, so we have developed so fast. Green Green Its amazing that there is no shelter in the plains and no one is injured.

"Well, the solidity of their base is indeed rare in the world." Zhang Wenyan's father nodded, "After this wave of corpses, the Green Shade Base will enter the sight of the Northern Heart Base. From now on, the Green Shade will inevitably be taken care of.

Your acquaintance with Chief Luyin gives you a head start. This time I propose to the chief that you lobby Chief Luyin to let us, Bai Lu, evaluate the upgrade appraisal this winter. With this relationship, we can deepen the connection and trust between our two bases. "

Huo Changning, the leader of Xiaoqi Base, the strongest B-level base in the east, stared at the fighting scene with his brows. The back of a black-haired man inside attracted him.

"Go and find out who is the person in Green Shade Base who can use the corrosive power!"

The head of the Chang'an base sighed: "If Chang'an also has crystal energy cannons, how can it be severely damaged? In two days, Tian An, you and the military minister will go to Lvyin together with a heavy gift. Didn't they also start an arms business? Go Ask if you can order a crystal energy cannon."

In a mansion at the Baihai base, the noble lady Mrs. Hai was drinking red wine with great pride. Behind her, her husband was giving her a hearty pat on the back. "Madam is so awesome. She has made friends with the head of Luyinjing early! Now the person who has a relationship with our family is There's a queue of two blocks, and even the district mayor came to make an appointment for dinner."

Mrs. Hai rolled her eyes at him, "Now you won't listen to that little bitch's gossip, saying that I don't care about the family business and only work on the Green Shade Specialty Store?"

"What does she know if she can't even get on the stage? How can she compare with Madam's unique vision! Madam will always be Madam!"

When one person attains the Tao, a chicken or a dog ascends to heaven, anyone who can have some connection with Jingmian and Luyin becomes a favorite. Whoever can get on the green car will be prosperous. There is a difference in who can get Green Shade's goods first, at what price, and in large quantities.

Only Donglong was put on the grill and couldn't be roasted. Old man Li dropped the blue and white tea cup in his hand: "Publishing a small achievement everywhere, how arrogant and pretentious!"

Even though Li Sihai had been expelled, the leader Huang Chong actually publicly criticized Li Sihai, saying that he was Donglong's shame and a black sheep, and that he had framed Donglong for injustice, and even wanted to expel him from the base!

Slap the Li family in the face!

"It's just a small wave of zombies! They are all made into green wedding dresses! The zombies are really idiots with no brains!"

Li Shengyi is the youngest granddaughter among the Li family's grandchildren and is very loved. "Grandpa, since she doesn't know how to embarrass the Li family, why would you cause her some trouble? Do you think we are easy to mess with?"

Old Man Li: "Humph, how can the tide of corpses pass so easily? She wants to be covered with green trees, so let's teach her what it means to have a big tree that attracts the wind!"

Not long after, a helicopter flew out from Donglong.

At the Yuncang base, Chief Han was having dinner with his family. He asked by the way: "How is Xinrui doing lately? She is not seen talking to her family about such a big event as the zombie wave."

Han Xinrui's mother put down her chopsticks and said worriedly: "Xinrui hasn't contacted the family for a long time! Is it okay for her to be a young lady at home and work under someone else's roof?"

"Yeah, it's not like her to ask for help from her family. The only person she brought here, Xiang Chunyuan, can't be contacted. It's really worrying. Dad, will something happen to Xinrui while she's in Lvyin?" Han Xinrui's father expressed his suspicion.

Chief Han recalled Jing Mian's invitation that night. He pinched the corners of his eyes and the bridge of his nose: "If you can't get in touch, why don't you ask someone to come over and have a look? Do you still need me to teach you?"

"I asked someone to inquire secretly. But some residents in Luyin said they hadn't seen her for a while and thought she had returned to Yuncang!" The last time Mother Han contacted her daughter, she sent her medicine to help her settle down. The young master makes raw rice and cooked rice. As a result, there has been no news, and she dared not speak out.

"Why didn't you tell me what happened?"

Seeing the anxious faces of her husband and father-in-law, Mother Han had to make up an excuse: "Xinrui wanted to stay low-key in Green Yin and study humbly, so I didn't send anyone to look for her in a big way. I only got the news two days ago."

"Yuncang is still a super large C-level base. She can't do anything to Xin Rui, right?"

"That's hard to say. When Luyin was still a shelter, he broke the legs of Donglong's Li family and almost killed them. This time I heard that the Li family didn't give any face to Luyin to seek peace." Chief Han's expression was solemn.

Father Han was anxious: "I only have this daughter. If she has any problems, I will never end up with Lu Yin!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 113 Mom, dont you dislike me? (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

If you want to be with Green Shadow forever, what can you do? "Chief Han is old but not confused. "It is better to seek cooperation with the Donglong Li family. Before that, we need to find out whether Xin Rui was really killed in Green Shadow. "

All parties have their own plans, and Luyin and Wu'an have gained a wave of popularity after this wave of corpses.

Wu'an Base, which was only hit by the aftermath of the zombie wave, also suffered no damage. This may be the easiest zombie wave they have ever experienced.

After the alert was lifted, residents took to the streets as usual, and the fear of being shrouded in corpses left them.

"We Wu'an can also promote it. Now the Internet is praising how good the green shade is. Our Wu'an is perfectly invisible."

"We have also contributed a lot to the zombie tide, why do we let Lu Yin take the credit?"

"Don't pretend to understand. Haven't you seen the picture of the corpse tide? It's all blocked by the green shade!"

"The base is called a base that is fully armed with steel bars and iron plates. Someone of my relatives who lives there described it to me. Hey! That's called security!"

Many Wu'an residents are envious of the green base, while many are unconvinced and fight for their own base. The glory of Wu'an Base is all green.

These people have completely forgotten that the residents of the shanty town did not obey orders when the corpse wave came and rushed into the central area to seek protection. This actually showed their distrust of Wu'an's defense force.

Now the shelters in the central area have expelled the residents who escaped, and there are many guards patrolling the streets, constantly scolding people who do not belong to the central area to leave as soon as possible.

In the high-end restaurants on both sides of the street, the upper-class people dining by the windows elegantly cut up their steaks and looked at the ragged people outside the window with disgust in their eyes.

Jiang Bichun happened to be able to see clearly. She suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and continued to follow the flow of people out of here.

Zhang Peirong pulled Jiang Bicheng and followed him, his body covered in stinky sweat and his hair stuck to his scalp.

Too many people were crammed into the underground shelter, and the weather was so hot that everyone felt like they were going rancid.

Jiang Heng walked at the front and came back to look for them, urging in a low voice: "Hurry up, don't wait! There is no one in the shanty town now, what if someone steals something?"

In order to squeeze in a spot at the shelter in the central area, they walked in such a hurry that they didn't even close the door!

When the corpse tide comes, of course it is important to escape.

Zhang Peirong wiped the sweat on his head with his arm and said feebly: "No one can live in the end of the dog days. Look at what kind of life people live in the central area, what kind of life do we live? Why can they be so glamorous?" Eat a big meal in the cold wind!

The end of the world is the end of the world for us ordinary people! Nothing to the rich! "

"What's the use of complaining?" Jiang Heng looked at Zhang Peirong's slovenly appearance, and there was no trace of love between husband and wife in his heart. "Do you think I'm useless and can't help you live a good life? Then get out as soon as possible and find someone like your daughter. Rich old men have lived a good life!

"Jiang Heng, what the hell are you farting at?" Zhang Peirong blushed angrily, and started scolding regardless of being on the crowded street: "Don't mention that stinky girl to me, I don't have a daughter like her! She even respects me! She is filial to me! Damn it! How come she wasnt bitten to death by zombies! Why wasnt Green Shadow destroyed in the zombie wave!

"shrew!"

"You can't see anyone else."

People around her couldn't help but gossip about her when they saw her crazy curse.

"Shut up! Don't be embarrassed!" Jiang Heng couldn't help but yank her arm.

"Life has been like this, and you still expect me to be an elegant lady! What's wrong with me giving birth to a bastard who doesn't want a mother? You still mention her in front of me, do you think I want to talk to you on the street? Lets quarrel! Zhang Peirong wanted to throw away Jiang Hengs hand, but he didnt have enough physical strength to do so.

"Then it's not all your fault! The current situation was not caused by you? Why didn't you beg her properly last time we met?" Jiang Heng's temper rarely quarreled with Zhang Peirong. Perhaps it was because of the mental oppression he had just experienced from the zombie wave. The weather was so muggy that clay figures couldn't control their emotions, let alone ordinary people.

"It's all your idea behind the scenes. If something goes wrong, you blame me!" Zhang Peirong collapsed: "It's not like your daughter beats her every day or two. You turn a blind eye and blame me in the end!"

"Can you be the same as me? You are the biological mother! I am the stepfather! Stepfather! You are comparing yourself to me!"

Jiang Heng never wanted to quarrel with Zhang Peirong anymore. He once had dignity, so he pushed aside the crowd and strode away alone.

Jiang Bichun also followed quickly, pretending not to recognize Zhang Peirong in the crowd, and even his younger brother Jiang Bicheng didn't hold him back.

"Okay, you guys! No one cares about me!" Zhang Peirong burst into tears and hated everyone. Suddenly she glanced at her son.

"Mom! Let's catch up quickly!"

"How could I give birth to a son to such a useless man?"

Jiang Bicheng was stunned, "Mom, don't look at me like that. I feel like you look at me like you're looking at Stinky Jingmian!"

"If I gave birth to a son to a rich man, my whole life would be different, and I would be as happy as that damn girl Jing Mian." She said to herself in a daze.

Jiang Bicheng didn't know whether he should hold his mother's hand, "Mom, don't you dislike me? I'm your son! I'm a boy!" Jiang Bicheng was very proud of his identity as a boy, "Don't you talk about me in the future? You will have a great future, and I can help you live a good life."

Jiang Bicheng seemed to be the last straw that destroyed Zhang Peirong: "What future can you have? It's hard to say whether you can pass the Wu'an Military Academy with average grades, but even if you pass, your good-for-nothing dad can't even pay the tuition!" Who else can save money to send you to school now?

Jiang Bicheng's domineering temper was molded by his family, and Zhang Peirong was the first to bear the brunt. He was extremely aggrieved. When had he ever heard his mother say such things to him?

"I have learned well. Others have tutors. I..."

Before he could finish speaking, Zhang Peirong said impatiently: "Stop talking about these things. It's useless! If you were born in a rich family and you were a waste, you could go to heaven!"

Jiang Bicheng looked at her angry mother, "You regret it! I've seen it a long time ago! You scold her all day long, but you just want to be her!"

Jiang Bicheng ran away after shouting!

Zhang Peirong stood stiffly for two minutes. She didn't move until the guard scolded her.

"How do you speak?" Someone stopped the guard from pushing her.

"Are you the mother of Green Chief Jing Mian?"

Zhang Peirong turned around without getting angry for a moment. The humane person in front of her was wearing a well-dressed suit. At first glance, it seemed that she was not from the same world as her.

He was from the world she had always longed for.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Liu Ji. I am the chief's assistant."

"Assistant to the chief..."

Zhang Peirong felt a little top-heavy for a while, and the word "chief" kept spinning in his head. Such a status is too far away from her.

"Since you are the mother of the leader next door, you are our honored guest! How can we let you live in a shanty town? I will arrange a villa for you to live in."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 114 Villa "New Home" (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Zhang Peirong walked away with her in a daze. What does she have that is worthy of being deceived? And it is a fact that she is really Jing Mian's mother.

She followed Liu Ji's car and was taken to a remote house in Kuandong District. There are fountains and gardens in the yard, and there are servants in the gorgeous single-family villa.

"You can stay here for now." Liu Ji said hello to the servant and left without even leaving his contact information.

"temporary"

Zhang Peirong woke up from her sweet dream. If Assistant Liu knew that Jing Mian and Ben didn't care about her and had severed ties with her, could he still let her live here?

Zhang Peirong had mixed feelings and already had the answer. But if the other party really regarded her as a distinguished guest, why didn't he go to her earlier and wait until now?

Everything seems not as simple as Assistant Liu said.

Zhang Peirong didn't care anymore. The house of his dreams was right in front of him. Let's live there for now.

Jiang Heng in the shantytown saw that Jiang Bichun and Jiang Bicheng were back, but Zhang Peirong didn't come back for a long time.

"Why didn't your mother come back with you? Where is she?"

"I don't know either." Jiang Bicheng was still angry, "Maybe she really went to find a rich old man."

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Heng glared at his son.

"It's not impossible." Jiang Bichun also interjected: "Normally she can't enter the central area. What a great opportunity now."

"Who can look down on her with her current appearance!" Jiang Heng's anger that had subsided was now full again, "You can't take back your love!"

Jiang Bichun smiled sarcastically, why did she marry Zhang Peirong in the first place? The children she gave birth to were both annoying. Maybe without the three of them, she and her father could still live in Anding District.

Her colleagues would not look down on her family because she lived in a shanty town, and they would gang up to bully her. They would often verbally insult her and force her to eat and treat her, and all their meager wages would go to others. In the staff dormitory, she was isolated by several roommates who bossed her around. She had to move back to a shanty town.

Now Jiang Bichun is much thinner than before, and she actually looks a bit like Jing Mian before.

Jiang Bichun was heartbroken when he thought that Jing Mian was living a good life now and that the tide of corpses hadn't even wiped out the green shade.

Everyone who makes her life miserable should disappear!

No one looked for the whereabouts of Zhang Peirong. Until sunset, the afterglow of the setting sun on the west mountain fills the sky with orange-red fire clouds. Two luxury cars were parked outside the Jiang family's boarded house.

Every household in the surrounding neighborhood stretched out their heads to watch the excitement.

"Whose car is it?"

"I think I'm here to find someone. If I can afford a luxury car, I won't live here."

"It seems that she went to Zhang Peirong's house. She kept scolding Mr. Jing of Luyin every day. I said that sooner or later something would happen. Look, someone must be here to arrest her!"

As expected, the man in a suit knocked on Jiang's door.

Jiang Heng was so frightened that he didn't dare to open the door for a while. This situation is generally not a good thing.

"Did your mother cause any trouble outside?" Jiang Bichun asked Jiang Bicheng in a low voice.

Jiang Bicheng shook his head like a rattle, "How did I know!"

Jiang Heng hesitated for a while, put a knife in his trouser pocket and opened the door.

When they met, the man in a suit looked at Jiang Heng and spoke first, his voice extremely loud: "Hello, Mr. Jiang! Great, we finally found you!"

"Um, who are you?"

It doesn't look like he's looking for trouble. Jiang Heng secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"It turns out that you are the father of the leader of Green Shadow Base! It's really unfair for you to let your family live in the shantytown for so long. Chief Wang of our Wu'an Base specifically told us to find you and resettle you. We just experienced the zombie wave. Everyone is worried about your safety, just hope you are fine!"

The man in the suit looked overjoyed: "This is my business card. I am Liu Ji. Mr. Jiang can just call me Xiao Liu!"

Jiang Heng took the business card and didn't know whether it was true or false.

Liu Ji also turned around and shouted to the people who were stretching their necks and poking their heads to watch the excitement: "Have the neighbors ever bullied Chief Jing's family?"

Jiang Bichun also came out, what on earth was she doing?

"Hey, this is your eldest daughter, right? Come on! Get in the car, I'll take you to your new home! Mrs. Zhang has already gone ahead."

"You said Pei Rong has already moved in?"

"Yes, you see, we even took a photo as a souvenir." Liu Ji showed Jiang Heng a photo of Zhang Peirong getting in the car and appearing in the villa.

Several bodyguards stared at him fiercely, Jiang Heng could only nod and get in the car and agreed to follow them. On the surface, Liu Ji was respectful and gave their family face, but in fact he did not give them the option to refuse.

The Jiang Bichun siblings also got into the car with their father. Liu Ji entered their home and took two photos, and then took photos of the dirtiest places near their home before leaving the shanty town.

Although Jiang Heng was confused about Liu Ji's behavior, he didn't dare to ask any more questions.

Instead, Jiang Bicheng boldly asked: "Uncle, how is our new home?"

"Of course, big villa!"

"It's better for you, unlike Stinky Jingmian who won't let us live there!"

Jiang Heng squeezed his son's hand hard to signal him to stop talking.

Liu Ji turned around and smiled: "Then little brother, are you willing to be interviewed by our Wu'an Base? Tell us what your sister said and did to your family?"

Hearing this, Jiang Heng and Jiang Bichun probably guessed what Liu Ji's purpose was.

It's not a new home for them at all, so there's no such thing as a pie in the sky.

Probably because he couldn't bear the reputation of Green Shade, Wu'an was completely wiped out by the zombie wave this time. The chief wants to suppress Jing Mian, and creating public opinion to smear her is also an effective way to limit the development of Lvyin.

If he agreed, he would be completely on the opposite side of Jing Mian. Jiang Heng was still thinking about it. After all, Chief Wu'an will definitely kick them after taking advantage of them, but if Jing Mian can change his mind...

Unexpectedly, Jiang Bichun replied on behalf of the whole family: "Don't worry, we will definitely cooperate with the interview to reveal Jing Mian's true face!"

Jiang Heng's eyes stopped her, Jiang Bichun pretended not to see it at all. Jiang Heng tried to round out his words again, but Liu Ji chose not to listen.

Liu Ji sent them to the villa, and Zhang Peirong was very surprised to see the three of them. Obviously Liu Ji never informed her.

At this time, Zhang Peirong had already taken a shower and was wearing a lady's suit. Even her hair had been carefully combed by a servant.

As soon as Liu Ji left, Jiang Heng lost his good expression.

Jiang Bicheng rushed to the sofa and sat down: "Mom, you have a nice place to live and you don't even call us!"

"Yes, if Assistant Liu hadn't picked us up specially, we wouldn't have known that you had become a lady and lived in the villa." Jiang Bichun rolled her eyes and went upstairs to find her own room.

Zhang Peirong was a little embarrassed and thought he would just live here by himself. "It's not like you left me on the street and ignored me. I'm so angry in my heart that I really can't tell you?" Zhang Peirong didn't bother to look at Jiang Heng's sour face. Qi Jiang Bicheng: "You've made the sofa dirty from sitting on it! Go take a shower!"

"It's not our house, so you take it seriously." Jiang Heng asked, "Did you agree to Assistant Liu's interview?"

"What interview?" Zhang Peirong looked confused.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 115 Mrs. Lus long-term vision (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Assistant Liu didn't reveal anything to you? "Jiang Heng was surprised. Logically speaking, Zhang Peirong should be the first to know.

"Assistant Liu is keeping a close eye on us. He's afraid that if you know about the interview and won't agree to it, you'll stop us from following him."

Jiang Heng looked at the dedicated servants. Not surprisingly, they would be unable to leave this villa.

"Tell me what's going on."

Jiang Heng told what Liu Ji said in the car and the reactions of the two children, with a hint of blame in his tone.

"I see, what's wrong with that? This is an opportunity, why don't you agree." Zhang Peirong felt relieved after knowing the reason.

Jiang Heng pulled her to a place where the servants could not see him, "You are stupid, you don't know how valuable Jing Mian is? Chief Wu'an is just using us!"

"I think you are the stupid one!" Zhang Peirong controlled the volume: "No matter how powerful you are, what's the use if you can't win over me? Which one do you choose between the meat you can't eat or the meat you feed to your mouth?

Liu Ji and the others are using us, so we can also use him!

If this house is not passed on to us, we will not break the news! Hang him, the more he gives us, the harsher the revelations will be.

Let them weigh it themselves! Who can speak more convincingly about Jing Mian than us! "

Jiang Heng looked at the fierceness in Zhang Peirong's eyes and was a little scared: "You just want to ruin Jing Mian's reputation. Have you ever thought that Jing Mian is no longer the little girl who was once at your mercy! You are not afraid of her Revenge?"

"What are you afraid of! She can reach out to Wu'an! We are valuable people to the head of Wu'an!"

"Pei Rong, think about it, do you want to go all the way to the dark side?"

Zhang Peirong's eyes wandered for a moment, and her voice was cold: "Jiang Heng, it's not me who is too greedy, it's you! You kept staring at the rice in the bowl before you caught it."

Zhang Peirong knew that her husband had never given up on his gentle policy toward Jing Mian behind his back. From time to time, he would send messages to Jing Mian to express his condolences, without mentioning any other needs, creating the appearance of a regretful old father. The result was no response.

"Don't waste your efforts, you can't impress Jing Mian. She has given up on us.

If we continue to fail to seize the opportunities in front of us, we will live in shantytowns for the rest of our lives. What is the future of Chengcheng? Now that Bichun is at work, she wants to denounce her at home! "

Jiang Heng's eyes darkened, his wife was not unreasonable.

In the evening, respectful servants prepared a sumptuous dinner for the family and served them at all times.

The family doesn't care about their dignity anymore and enjoys eating meat. I was so stretched out that I couldn't walk even while sitting in a chair, and I became increasingly reluctant to live this kind of life.

Liu Ji got the servant's report on current affairs, how difficult it was to go from luxury to frugality, and realized how they could be willing to return to a shantytown with smelly water and a wealthy life.

He came to the chief's office to report back. Wang Ting had just hung up the phone with a cigarette in his mouth and looked very unhappy.

"This Hua Yike is becoming more and more disobedient! Even after the tide of corpses has passed, the people in Green Leaf are still yelling nonsense."

Liu Ji suppressed his curiosity and didn't ask any questions that he shouldn't have asked, "Chief, the matters you gave me have been completed. Chief Lvyinjing's parents and family have all been controlled in the villa in Kuandong.

I also mentioned the interview to them, and the result was very good. They were willing to cooperate with us and tell some 'truths'! "

"Just a little bit isn't enough. If you want to break the news, break it violently! Why tell it without pain or itch?"

Liu Ji lowered his head and said yes, "Chief, don't worry, that family will definitely be enough for Chief Jing to have a drink."

"Well, you did a good job. Once this matter is settled, I will consider letting you change positions." Wang Ting's depressed heart finally felt a little relieved. Hua Yike's alarmist words about the corpse tide made him a little uneasy. . "You go down, I have other things to take care of."

Liu Ji suppressed his joy and left the office door. As soon as he came out, he met the leader, Mrs. Lu.

"Hello, madam." Liu Ji said respectfully.

"Looking at your happy face, tell me what good things happened." Mrs. Lu was very well-maintained and her jokes were very charming.

Liu Ji was recommended by Mrs. Lu's daughter Wang Na to work in the Wang family. Without Mrs. Lu's help, he would not be able to be the assistant of Wang Ting.

So he told the mission assigned to him by the royal court.

"Then you should seize the opportunity!" Mrs. Lu was equally happy for him, "I recommend you. If you do well, I will be proud of you."

Liu Ji naturally thanked Mrs. Lu before leaving.

Mrs. Lu took one look at the office and changed her mind. She casually had a few words with Wang Ting and then went home to call her daughter.

"Nana, please send a message to the head of Luyinjing."

Wang Na was very unhappy after hearing her mother's story: "Why should we help her? We are no worse than her, and she doesn't appreciate it."

Silly girl, she wont need our help until she reaches the top.

She will naturally appreciate it after many times. Now is the time for Luyin to take off. This winter, Luyin is designated to be C-sharp. Even your father is afraid of Luyin. Why are you unwilling to bow your head? "

Wang Na bit her lower lip: "Then aren't you going against dad?"

Mrs. Lu didn't take it seriously, but so what, a cold light flashed in her eyes as she remembered something.

"Do you know how many women your dad has outside? How many sons have those little wives given him!

Is he worthy of me?

Every one of them wants to replace me, and those illegitimate sons are all staring at the position under his butt!

Recently, I got some rumors that your father may not support your brother to take the position. He has other candidates of his choice. "

"How could Dad do this!" Wang Na was furious!

"Why not? Now they are arranged to work in the government office!

If your brother fails and lets another kid take the position of leader, you may not know how to deal with me in the future! I will have to rely on the help of your uncle and grandpa in the future.

The Lu family is our biggest supporter, and it is your uncle's decision to make good friends with Lu Yin.

Lao Wang and I have not been of the same mind for a long time. "

Wang Na remained silent, unable to accuse her mother anymore, knowing that her mother no longer loved her father. Just to protect myself.

Didn't she feel the same way about An Lingyu?

"Nana men are the most unreliable. You insisted on marrying An Lingyu, are you sober now?

If something happens to you in the future, An Lingyu will not protect you. Only the Lu family and I will care about you.

Jing Mian is not your imaginary enemy. Find a way to resolve your previous grudges as soon as possible! "

Wang Na has long understood that Jing Mian is not interested in An Lingyu, otherwise it would be too easy for Jing Mian to marry An Lingyu based on An Lingyu's feelings for her.

She just couldn't let go of her dignity. The noble daughter of a chief had to fawn over other women in order to live a better life.

"If it wasn't convenient for your brother and I to contact Luyin, we wouldn't need you to do this. Don't forget to mention me and your brother then. I found out about this."

Wang Na was defeated, "But no matter how well the Green Shadow Base develops, it can't interfere with Wu'an's affairs. Why did uncle tell us to do this?"

Mrs. Lu rolled her eyes on the other end of the phone: "Do you think the flower house is just a decoration?"

Recalling the conversation in the office between Wang Ting and Minister Zhao, who were trying to find ways to check and balance Hua Yike, "Although Hua Yike is the deputy minister, his prestige in military defense is higher than Minister Zhao, and he is likely to be the next minister.

There are even many people secretly supporting the election of Hua Yike as the next chief!

The Hua family has taken refuge in Lvyin again, and the eldest daughter of the Hua family is Jing Mian's confidant. Not only that, the Xiao family also has a deep connection with Jing Mian. The entire Kuandong District listens to her and is oriented towards her.

An Lingyu is the next chief of Anding District and is infatuated with her. Do you think Jing Mian has enough influence on Wu'an? The key is to see if she wants to intervene! "

Wang Na swallowed, she really didn't think so much.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 116: You werent kidnapped, were you (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After a while of Mrs. Lus earnest words, Wang Na finally figured it out.

An Lingyu doesn't love her. She has become more and more sinister recently, and her vigilance and defensiveness have skyrocketed.

His father has many children, and he is just one of them. He only relies on his mother's background to gain more attention. I dont have much career, so I can only rely on my mother and uncle.

After some mental construction, Wang Na finally called Jing Mian.

At this time, Jing Mian was still sleeping soundly in his sleeping bag. After using up his superpower, he was always tired and slept very soundly.

Jing Mian closed his eyes and fumbled for his communicator. He opened his eyes and glanced at the answer button before closing his eyes again: "Who are you?"

Listening to the confused voice of someone who had not woken up, the corner of Wang Na's mouth twitched: "I am Wang Na. Your parents, siblings, have been controlled by the chief, and they will probably spread negative remarks about you. Your reputation may plummet by then."

Now the reputations of Jing Mian and Lu Yin are excellent, and the shocking black history is enough to pull Jing Mian off the altar. Everyone is spitting, and trampling on people who are not usually involved will get a kind of A different kind of satisfaction.

"The news is reliable. My mother, Mrs. Lu, heard it with her own ears. I will send you the location. You can decide what to do when the time comes. It is not convenient for our family to take action, so we can only help you get here." Wang Na was minding her own business. After pouring out the news, I just wanted to hang up the phone as soon as possible.

"You..." Jing Mian patted his cheek to calm himself down enough to digest Wang Na's words, "Why are you telling me this? Your mother disagrees with your father's decision? Aren't you a family? Do you think I will believe it?"

"Then you and your mother are also a family, so why have you severed ties with her? As a family, we have to find our own way out."

Jing Mian couldn't refute for a moment. Based on her understanding of Wang Na in her previous life, what she could say was probably true.

"Then what happened the last time you came here to give me a bracelet?"

Wang Na paused: "We had a quarrel before, and I admit that I was at fault. It's an apology."

Jing Mian had an egg in her mouth, but Wang Na would actually apologize to her?

Is this still Wang Na?

"You weren't kidnapped, were you?"

After all, there are all sorts of strange powers now.

Wang Na was furious: "You were just kidnapped! Believe it or not!"

Hang up the phone with a bang! It's so difficult for her to be friendly with Jingmian!

Jing Mian crawled out of his sleeping bag. It was already nine o'clock in the evening.

She had to admit that Wang Na's news was indeed useful to her. It will definitely not work to allow Zhang Peirong and Jiang Bichun to smear themselves wantonly. They won't tell the truth, and you don't know what evil deeds they will turn you into when the time comes.

Lu Yin is at the critical moment of the election, so don't affect the judges' impression of her.

"Kuandong District..." Jing Mian called Hua Leyao.

"Le Yao, please help me check the villas belonging to the Wang family on the outskirts of Kuandong District, and where are their specific locations."

"No problem! I'm happy to help." Hua Leyao immediately called her father Hua Zhenwei.

Jing Mian came to the reception hall and everyone was already up. Her powers have also recovered to 80% to 90%.

"Sorry everyone, I slept a little longer. What's going on outside now? Is there anything going on?"

"There are currently no signs of a zombie outbreak." Qiao Hai wondered if he had made a mistake in his judgment.

But it would be a good thing if the zombie wave could completely pass.

"How is Wu'an? Are you still not vigilant?"

"I heard that the Lieutenant General has sent many detectives with special powers to keep watch." Qiao Hai respected Hua Yike: "It should be fine with the Lieutenant General in charge of the overall situation."

Jing Mian became more and more puzzled that she had no impression of Hua Yike in his previous life. With his strength, he should have become the fifth-level God of War earlier than Qiao Hai.

Could it be that he was assassinated later?

"Boss, don't be too nervous. Maybe I'm overthinking," Qiao Hai said.

Theres nothing wrong with being cautious.

Jing Mian recalled the four corpse tides she had experienced. The corpse tide in her childhood was still fresh in her mind and left a deep impression on her. Crowds of zombies rushed in, shouting and screaming everywhere. There were broken limbs and arms on the street, and blood was splattered on the walls as far as the eye could see. If you are not careful while running, you will step on a human eyeball finger.

That devastating wave of corpses destroyed the entire base and took away my father. He held the zombie back so that she and her mother could board the rescue truck.

As the truck drove further away, she could no longer see the miserable state of her father being eaten. She even forgot to cry, holding her mother's hand tightly and shrinking into the crowded crowd.

Mother, her only relative. A mother who was cherished despite being prejudiced and abused. She abandoned her and watched her fall into the corpse's mouth without any reaction.

Her mother probably never loved her.

Since Zhang Peirong was not prepared to let her go in this life, he would bite her and drag her into trouble if he had the opportunity. Cutting off the relationship would have been her last mercy. But she insisted on forcing her again and again.

There was no light in Jing Mian's eyes. She quickly returned to work and reassured residents in the group again: "For safety reasons, the building will remain closed tonight. If the situation is stable tomorrow, the alert will be lifted. The opening time is to be determined."

There was a relaxed scene in the group. "Chief, are we being too cautious? I think Wu'an has returned to normal."

"It's just too light to eat just rice. I'm starting to miss the rice bowls in the cafeteria." Someone retorted tactfully.

"Then you can live in Wu'an from now on." Han Lei said with a disdainful expression: "The chief has his own reasons. Just follow the arrangements."

"Cowardly Han, you are just afraid of death. Don't say that you support the chief's decision. You just want to be locked away for the rest of your life!"

"Can't bear to eat rice for two days? I've got you spoiled!"

You said something to me, and there was a quarrel in the group.

Jing Mian spoke directly: "This is an order. There is no room for bargaining."

With a tough attitude, no one dared to say anything.

Mo Yu saw this and discussed with Peipei: "Now the Luyin base is small, everyone has the opportunity to talk to the leader. Jingmian is already close to the people. According to the development speed of Luyin, it won't be long before Luyin Yin will become a huge thing, and it wont be able to take into account everyones thoughts.

Peipei also said: "Fortunately, Chief Jing is very courageous. And if nothing happens tomorrow, we should set off again, otherwise we will miss the plane back."

Although the reports and information have been sent back and will not affect the selection process, as visiting inspectors, if they can be present at the base, they can introduce it in more detail, which will help the base improve its ranking.

At Wu'an Base, Hua Yike angrily entered the chief's office without knocking on the door.

"What are your rules, General Hua Zhong?" Wang Ting was very dissatisfied.

"People with earth-hearing powers have sensed the approach of a large number of zombies!" Hua Yike said directly.

"What?" Wang Ting was startled, then softened his expression: "It doesn't matter, anyway, there is a green shade blocking the front to buffer Wu'an, so it does not pose any threat to Wu'an. This green shade only has this effect on us. Thats some benefit.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 117 Zombies no longer eat the hard nut of green shade (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Chief!" Hua Yike roared!

"Minister Zhao does not agree to activate the highest alert mode! People don't know the news yet, how can they evacuate! Minister Zhao's reasons are simply ridiculous!"

"Oh? Tell me."

"Minister Zhao believes that we have experienced a zombie wave last night, and the number of zombie attacks this time will not be large. I think there is no need to take refuge!"

"Well, I think that makes sense."

"But the senses for detecting superpowers are there. Even if there are not as many as the first wave, they are not a quantity that can be ignored!"

"Coming from which direction?"

"It's still the south."

"That's alright. Didn't I say you don't have to be afraid if there is a green shade in front of you? They are also vigilant if they have to be vigilant. There is nothing wrong with Minister Zhao's decision-making. It can also highlight the strong image of Wu'an Base's ability to respond easily. With such an outstanding performance, Wu'an can also sign up for the re-election next year.

On the other hand, Yi Ke, you haven't seen enough scenes. You are still too young and need experience. You need Minister Zhao's courage to be able to remain unchanged despite the collapse of the mountain. "

Hua Yike seemed to have heard a big joke. He had little experience? He wouldn't have been the one to support other bases against the zombie tide!

"The chief and Minister Zhao don't take human life seriously, so I have nothing to say! Don't ask me to go into battle then!"

"Hua Yike! You are getting more and more presumptuous!"

Hua Yike slammed the door and walked away.

He looked out the corridor window at the peaceful scene in Wu'an City, and was even celebrating that he could easily survive the zombie wave this time.

Hua Yike had no choice but to inform her sister: "Le Yao, please be careful, sir. The tide of corpses is coming again. It's not as big as last time but it shouldn't be underestimated. Wang Ting is using the green shade as a shield."

After hearing this, Hua Leyao cursed, "This old man in Wang Ting is careless!"

I want to discredit Sister Mian again, and I want Lu Yin to charge into the battle!

Fortunately, the green shade did not relax and was always on alert.

Jing Mian was not surprised when he heard that Wang Ting could be in collusion with the Hong family: "There is no way, we can't control the zombies' actions, let's prepare as we started yesterday. There are still six or seven rounds left in each crystal energy cannon, hold on The base is fine. Their reputation will only be enhanced by being green like this, and not losing a single person is always our goal."

Everyone nodded in unison, feeling more comfortable doing things with their previous experience.

At twelve o'clock in the morning everyone was ready. There are even residents wanting new ones to join.

The rewards for participating in the war were too tempting, it was like being able to reach the sky in one step, and there were no casualties, so many people were tempted. This is more than what you can earn after working for several years.

But there is only one such opportunity. Now that we have enough manpower, everyone is already familiar with the fighting style, and the scale of the zombie wave is not as large as last time. Newcomers may be in a hurry when they come in.

This zombie wave formed earlier than last night, but at two o'clock in the morning, dense zombies were already looming.

"All departments should be in place." Jing Mian became less nervous and more calm.

After half an hour of observation, Jing Mian looked at the situation on the screen in the remote control room and wondered: "Call Qiao Hai in. The zombies seem to have changed their lane?"

Qiao Hai hurried over and looked at the clearer screen. The direction of the zombies coming from south to north had shifted.

"Oops, the zombie wave is not coming for us, they have taken a detour! If this continues, they will directly reach the southwest corner of Wu'an Base!"

Jing Mian was confused: "Is Qiao Hai's zombie detour controlled by the Corpse King behind it?"

Qiao Hai was surprised: "If it is the Corpse King, to be honest, the scale of the zombie tide is a bit small. The zombie tide summoned by the Corpse King will have at least tens of thousands of zombies, and there will also be mutated zombie beasts. Even Base A must go all out The result was a severe loss of vitality.

From the beginning, I felt that there should be a gathering of mature level four zombies behind it. But now it seems that this zombie's IQ is definitely very high. "

Jing Mian's eyes were deep: "Yes, it killed so many zombies yesterday and didn't even eat a single person in Luyin. It already knows that Luyin is a thankless hard nut that can't be chewed, so it went to Wu'an instead."

Several people in the remote control room had mixed emotions. Sometimes they were not afraid of the numbers but because they were too smart.

"Wu'an's plan has failed! They are in big trouble!"

Lu Yin escaped the disaster, but Jing Mian's expression was not relaxed. Wang Ting could not see Lu Yin's good fortune, but Jing Mian did not want Wu'an to collapse. If Wu'an becomes a paradise for zombies, Lvyin will be the next to suffer.

After the lips are dead and the teeth are cold, the situation faced by Green Shade will be even worse.

Hua Leyao called her brother anxiously, but the line was busy!

It seems that Wu'an should have also observed the direction of the zombies.

At this time, Wu'an Base was already busy. The belated siren finally sounded throughout the entire Wu'an base again.

"Again?"

"The tide of corpses is killing people every day!"

The residents of the shanty town were still in panic but were much better than yesterday. Some people no longer ran to the central area and Anding area. Just take refuge in an underground shelter in a shanty town.

There are even some big-hearted people who dont even seek refuge.

Other areas are more stable, especially the central area, which is basically the same as usual. At most, you can check the doors and windows. Those who work overtime are still focused on working overtime. This is also the case in most stable areas.

On the contrary, the alert status in Kuandong District is obviously much more urgent. Without the Hong family as a troublemaker, the security in Kuandong District is much better than before. The Hua family and the Xiao family who ruled Kuandong naturally got the news early and organized the residents in the area to rush to the shelter quickly. The superpowers were divided into several patrol teams and were already patrolling the neighborhood near the wall.

Kuandong District is located in the eastern part of Wu'an Base. It is already far away from the corpse tide and still does not dare to be careless.

"We haven't cried wolf three times and they're not hiding anymore?" Hua Yike roared angrily at the headquarters.

After learning that his subordinates reported that few people in Anding District went to the shelter, they all stayed at home. Hua Yike clenched her fists: "Doesn't District Chief An know that zombies will attack from the west? That's exactly where Anding District is!"

Su Jun replied: "Now District Chief An has been actively mobilizing the people to evacuate, but the news that the corpses were taking a detour around the greenery was too late to spread, causing the residents to be careless. Moreover, the evacuation situation in the shantytowns in the south is not very ideal. But fortunately There are fewer people running around in the central and stable areas.

Nowadays, most of the underground shelters in these two areas are occupied by people living in shantytowns. There have already been cases where people rushing past the stabilization area can hardly get in. I'm afraid there will be a stampede and crush event.

However, Kuandong District has done a good job, so you dont have to worry about Kuandong. "Su Jun can only comfort the Lieutenant General like this.

Hua Yike: "We can't deal with internal security matters so much. Now we need to strengthen Ximen's defense."

But not long after, the leader Wang Ting came to the headquarters in person, and Minister Zhao hurried to greet him.

"Commander Wang, the soldiers at the command headquarters are very energetic when you visit in person!"

"Well." Wang Ting greeted the passing soldiers with satisfaction, "Where is Hua Yike? Why don't you see him coming?"

"Our deputy minister is so busy that he is not as free as Minister Zhao. He has no time to receive you!" Su Jun glanced at Minister Zhao coldly, bah, the corpse is in place.

"I think he doesn't take you seriously and is too lazy to run away. Our dignified B-level base is dealing with a small zombie wave. Without the consumption of green shade, what can we do? How can we be compared with a small base?"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 118 The Wuan Wall is Broken (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"If the tide of corpses can subside if Minister Zhao moves his mouth, I will tell a good story for Minister Zhao." Su Jun directly retorted: "Don't just talk and don't pretend."

"Commander, look at it. Lieutenant General Hua's subordinates have always refused to give me face. Even if I want to give advice at the headquarters, they won't listen." Minister Zhao felt aggrieved: "I'm just an idler."

Su Jun mentally scolded Minister Zhao for being shameless and ignorant.

The royal court looked like a benevolent gentleman: "It is a good virtue to be courteous to a virtuous corporal. Since General Hua doesn't have time, let's go and see him."

As expected, the command room was so busy that no one saw the chief arriving.

Under Minister Zhao's loud announcement, everyone finally noticed that Wang Ting had been standing there for a long time.

Chief Wang coughed twice and delivered a leadership speech before letting everyone continue working.

He came to Hua Yike and patted him generously on the shoulder.

"Yike, aren't you still angry? Didn't I listen to your opinion and raise the alarm? Haha, young people must have confidence in our base."

Hua Yike's face was ugly, and everyone's relaxed attitude came from the royal court. If the chief doesn't care, the officials don't care, and the people below will relax, thinking that it's no big deal and can get through it peacefully as before.

For the first time, he did not give Wang Ting face in front of everyone: "There hasn't been a zombie wave in Wu'an Base in the past ten years. At that time, you, the leader, had not yet taken office. You have no experience in dealing with zombie waves, so you listen Just stay still and dont talk too much.

There was silence in the command room. Who would have thought that Hua Yike would dare to say so.

Immediately afterwards, everyone looked at Hua Yike with admiration and support.

Wang Ting's expression was stiff, and the eyes of the people around him were silent mocking.

Minister Zhao was indeed right. People in the military defense secretly supported Hua Yike. Don't say whether the next generation of chiefs is his son. I'm afraid that even he himself won't be able to get laid off smoothly.

Just as Wang Ting was about to speak, Su Jun interrupted urgently: "The Lieutenant General's zombie wave is coming! It has entered the attack range. It turns out that the second and third level zombies are leading the attack!"

The entire wartime headquarters was run around Hua Yike, as if nothing happened without the royal court.

Minister Zhao also politely withdrew: "Chief, I have to keep an eye on the logistics and medical side."

Minister Zhao is a medical superpower who has saved many lives. With his powerful background, some people in the military defense support Minister Zhao. He is not as powerful and detached as he says.

The leader of Wangting Wu'an has no use at this moment, and no one entertains him. He can only find a window to watch the battlefield from a distance.

The light projected by Wu'an's high beam can clearly see the entire battlefield. The southwest corner wall received the largest number of zombie attacks, and they continued to spread to the west and south. Wang Ting could see the picture clearly avoiding the green shade.

As if to say they picked the wrong persimmon before.

Zombies traveling at a speed far exceeding normal speed soon arrived at the front line of Wu'an and fought fiercely with the superpowers. More high-level zombies swarmed in.

Various supernatural powers exploded in the air, lighting up areas.

Since there was no room for buffering from the mass strafing of crystal energy weapons and cannons, the soldiers could only fight non-stop and engage in continuous fire. Countless ordinary people fell.

The limbs flying and blood all over the ground further stimulated the zombies to go on a killing spree. The scene was bloody and brutal, completely different from what Wang Ting had imagined.

While he was feeling uneasy, he received a call from the chief of Anding District: "Chief, the people all know the news that the corpse wave bypassed the green shade and directly attacked our base. Now it has caused a big panic! The underground shelter has been overcrowded and cannot be closed. Come to the door!"

Immediately afterwards, the chief of the central district also called to report: "The streets in the central district of the chief are already filled with people from other districts. Many shops on the street have been smashed! There are not enough security personnel! Chief, please come back quickly and stay at the front line to command. Its too unsafe!

Wang Ting trembled, "Yes! Ask someone to send me back quickly!"

During the extremely tense moment of the confrontation between the corpse tide, Hua Yike still squeezed out the superpowers and escorted Wang Ting back to the central area.

A large number of high-level zombies limit a large number of superpower users to deal with them. The first- and second-level zombie groups are covered by raging firepower and may even inadvertently injure superpower users. The wounded who were bitten kept appearing, and they were swept away before they could be rescued.

Very few people can be saved in this situation, and those who can be saved may not be able to survive.

The fierce battle lasted for an hour, and the superpowers' crazy consumption of superpowers had bottomed out and they retreated. The fearless zombies continue to advance.

Ferociously attacking the wall of Wu'an Base, climbing over the wall and rushing into the interior of Wu'an Base.

The firepower is constantly retreating, and one can die in a gap of reloading.

The southwest wall was finally overwhelmed and a big hole was made by zombies!

Like the mouth of a broken embankment, zombies poured in without any hindrance.

The zombies that besieged the city forced their way in, damaging the entrance of the cave even more.

Before Wang Ting returned safely to the palace, he heard the frightening news: "What did Hua Yike do? Let the zombies break through the city! What's the use of being so impressive! Can we deal with it now?"

The fifty-year foundation of Wu'an Base cannot be destroyed in his hands!

"Chief, don't panic. I heard that Lieutenant General Hua has already gone to battle to block the entrance of the cave! I'll ask you to find another base for help!"

"Ask for help? Who should I ask for help?"

Wang Ting thought of the nearest Green Shade Base, but Wu'an would never be able to hold his head high after asking for help from a base lower than his own! And there are only so many superpowers in Green Shade Base, so what does it matter! The crystal energy cannon can't shoot at Wu'an and can't help!

"Go find Xiaoqi and Bai Hai! And the nearest A-level Ganluo base!"

Hua Yike killed several super strong level three zombies and rushed to the entrance of the destroyed cave. The field of his metal superpower Ten Thousand Swords expanded to the same size as the entrance of the cave.

Zombies that break in can only be beheaded and killed by Wanjian in his domain, and can no longer enter the city from here. Ichifu Dangguan used his body as a wall to fill the gap. But it also cut off help from others, and no one could enter the realm and get close to him.

"My lord blocked the entrance of the cave alone!"

"Fortunately, there is a Lieutenant General! Go and clean up the zombies in the inner city!"

Hua Yike blocked most of the zombies from pouring into the inner city, but there were still many zombies crawling into the base from other directions.

Earth superpowers cannot crack the earth under the base wall to prevent the wall from completely collapsing. We can only keep raising the earth walls. Delay and hinder the entry of zombies.

All superpowers squeeze out the last of their potential to kill zombies. There are still zombies that have slipped through the net and run into civilian neighborhoods.

The old man who was sick and unable to run in the shanty town, and the heartbroken person who was hiding at home were found by the zombies Yiyi.

Their evolved sense of smell can accurately locate humans.

Zombies are also parading in the Anding District to the west. Unlike the shantytowns where most of the people escaped, the Anding District became a paradise for zombies.

The mutated zombies broke into the door with their sharp claws, skewering the screaming people into skewers and biting them in their claws. The crawling zombies climbed up high-rise buildings, smashed the glass and broke the windows to get in. People in the same building could not hide, nor could they run away.

They eat a lot, and let go even more after one bite. The physique of the ordinary people who are bitten is different from those with superpowers, and it takes less than ten minutes to completely turn into one of the zombies.

The originally small number of zombies increased in number within half an hour.

"Anding District is about to fall!" An Xiongtao closed his eyes in despair.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 119 Save my brother! (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

It's not time for my father to give up yet. "

An Lingyu was so cold and expressionless: "We must concentrate our efforts to defend the shelter."

"But most of the people hiding there are poor people from shantytowns! Are the people who have not taken refuge ignored?" An Xiongtao was very angry. If it wasn't those untouchables who went to Anding District to occupy the shelter, how could the residents of this district do this? Can't hide in!

"The inability to hide in only shows that there is insufficient awareness of the crisis. They could get in earlier than the residents of the shanty town but they were lucky enough not to leave. Thinking that there is a green shade to protect you, this is your dereliction of duty, father! You can't blame others!"

An Xiongtao's heart trembled because An Lingyu's words hit his heart. It was because he failed to convey the correct message in time, and he should have organized mobilization according to regulations regardless of whether there was a green shade as a buffer. This time he was really careless.

"Now the only way is to send all the superpowers in the family to guard the shelter. If the shelter is lost in the scattered rescue, not only will the people in the Anding area die, but there will also be a zombie wave in the city. By then, the entire Wu'an base will be destroyed. Its over!

I've already given the order. Only in this way, father, will you not be executed when the tide of corpses passes. "

An Lingyu told the truth coldly: "Father, you cannot escape the blame for such a big mistake in Anding District."

An Xiongtao broke into a cold sweat. He knew that An Lingyu was right. He would be dismissed if Wu'an survived the corpse wave. Ling Huai has been deposed, and the position of district chief will most likely fall to An Lingyu.

An Xiongtao's eyes were deep. His carelessness led to the current situation, which was most likely fueled by the eldest son. Every time one more person died in Anding District, his resume would be stained.

His son is so cruel.

"The current situation is not surprising to you. You prepared a detailed response plan and now you are using it. You successfully used the turmoil in Anding District to bring me down. Very good. You are worthy of being my son, An Xiongtao. Leave the An family to me. You and I are relieved too.

An Xiongtao seemed ten years older in an instant. How could he be a little afraid of his son? He and his eldest son had been fighting for rights for so long since Ling Huai became disabled, and he admitted that he underestimated his eldest son.

Why did he recommend Ling Huai as the hope of the family in the first place? When did Ling Yu become so cold-blooded and ruthless?

The silence of the air would not give him an answer. In the end, Anjia organized most of the superpowers to help guard the shelter, and a small number of superpowers formed a team to rescue individual investors and sent them to the Anjia Building for unified protection. How much can be saved?

Kuandong District, which is much better than Anding District, almost every household has gone to underground shelters.

Kuandong District is an empty area at this time.

In the underground refuge room built by the Xiao family, the old man of the Xiao family frowned: "How is the situation?"

"There are no living people left in the shanty towns except for the shelters."

Xiao Han said solemnly: "Now the zombies parading the streets in Anding District are horrific. The An family is trying their best to protect the shelter, but they are unable to rescue retail investors. The city's security personnel and family members with powers are all guarding the central area and providing support."

"Send our people over for reinforcements." Mr. Xiao sighed helplessly.

"Grandpa, what should we do in our district?"

"The preparation situation in Kuandong District is much better than that of other districts. A large amount of disrupting pheromones are used in the shelters, so the zombies cannot find the shelters for a while. It is not a problem for our district's superpowers to guard the shelters. On the contrary, those in the Stable District If the situation is not controlled well, it will affect the central area. The fall of the central area will be a truly irreversible disaster.

On the front line, as long as the military god of the Hua family leads his soldiers to guard the entrance and intercept the torrent of zombies as much as possible, the situation in the inner city can still be controlled. go quickly! "

No one in the Xiao family disobeyed the old man's order and rushed to allocate manpower for support.

Xiao Fei sat next to his grandfather and looked at the ceiling, feeling depressed in the windowless underground refuge room: "Wu'an will definitely be able to get through the difficulties."

The old man held his granddaughter's hand: "I believe it too. However, Wang Ting will definitely be denounced by many people this time, and maybe someone will organize a march to protest."

In fact, it was not too late to raise the alert this time, it was just because the zombie wave the night before was dealt with too easily. Today, the superior officials not only gave no special warning but also spread the news that the second wave of zombies was nothing to be afraid of and that there were fewer zombies than yesterday. As a result, no one in the central area went to the shelter to seek refuge.

The shelters in the central area are filled with residents of shantytowns and a small number of stable areas. There is space in the shelters in the shanty towns, but no one dares to go there now.

This restricts a large number of superpowers from being able to support the front line but staying in the central area.

Wu'an was like an ant on a hot pot, and the green shade was not idle, and he tried his best to eliminate some zombies in the rear. It can also be considered to reduce the pressure on Wu'an.

Green Shade members sniped and killed zombies not far from the north entrance.

Many Luyin residents are very worried. Although they are not attacking Luyin, many of their relatives and friends live in Wu'an Base.

Jing Mian looked at Wu'an, which was besieged by zombies, and struggled to defend it from a distance. He couldn't help but wonder that with the number of zombies yesterday, the scale of the zombie tide would be neither terrifying nor small. In the previous life, Wu'an had no green shade and consumed more than half of the zombies. How did Wu'an maintain this kind of zombie tide?

wrong! Jing Mian suddenly thought that there was no corpse wave at this time in his previous life. This corpse wave was a full year in advance!

According to her previous expectations, the Green Shade Base should be upgraded to a higher level when dealing with the zombie tide, so that it would be safer and more secure when encountering the zombie tide. Instead of hastily responding to the challenge like now.

So can this zombie tide be the same as the zombie tide in the previous life? What happened to make everything change so much.

The trajectory of the world is no longer the same as what Jing Mian knew in his previous life.

Another sleepless night.

Suddenly Hua Leyao hurried over and knelt directly in front of Jing Mian!

"What are you doing?" Jing Mian hurriedly went to help her.

Hua Leyao burst into tears, shaking her head and unable to get up: "Sister Mian! Please save my brother!"

"What do you say?" Seeing that Jing Mian could not lift Hua Leyao up alone. Wang Yi also rushed over and helped Hua Leyao up.

"Why are you crying like this? What happened?" Without paper, Wang Yi quickly wiped Hua Leyao's tears with his sleeves. Strong arms supported her falling body.

Hua Leyao took a breath and choked up: "My mother said that the front lines are full of zombies and will crush my brother! No one will support him! Only my family will send people to support him.

That old guy from Wang Ting is cherishing his life! He stayed in the safest place in Wu'an and kept so many superpowers around him, and even left two level four superpowers just to protect himself!

He would rather Wu'an be destroyed than let them go to the front line for support.

Minister Zhao has always been at odds with my brother. He made commands in the rear that were not conducive to my brother. He most wanted my brother to die at the hands of zombies!

My dad said that neither the chief nor Minister Zhao wanted him to survive, but his achievements shocked the master! Want him to die on the battlefield! "

After persisting in saying these words, Hua Leyao held back the emotion of crying, "Sister Mian, I know I am being unreasonable this time! We don't have many superpowers in Green Shadow, but I can't watch my brother die!

He has protected Wu'an for so long...and supported so many bases! Killed countless zombies, he is a hero! He shouldn't be plotted to death! "

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 120 Rescue Hua Yike (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Even in front of her sweetheart, Hua Leyao shed tears regardless of her image. Her brother is her pride and the Hua family's pride. He was someone she had admired since childhood.

Compared to the ordinary life before she came to Green Shadow, her brother seemed to be in a different world from her. He awakened his talent early and never backed down in a fight.

He is an iron-blooded soldier, with no arrogance but pride. Loved by residents and soldiers. As his sister, even if she has achieved nothing, no matter where she goes, people will love her generously and treat her well when they know her identity.

She knew that it was not only because she was the eldest daughter of the Hua family, but also because she was Hua Yike's biological sister and the sister of the patron saint of Wu'an.

She allowed Jingmian to refuse her request, but she couldn't allow herself not to say it.

"Save my brother, he is worth it..."

Her tears fell down like lines, and they fell on Jing Mian's heart.

Jing Mian does not have the same family relationship with Mei as she does, but she seems to understand Le Yao's eagerness and heartache.

If she had the chance to save her father as a child, she would have begged at all costs.

Hua Leyao's statement naturally attracted everyone's attention.

Everyone looked at each other. It was obvious that if they were rescued, the level of danger would be high. The quality and quantity of zombies that could overwhelm Wu'an Military God would not be low.

Qiao Hai, Peng Rui and others all came from Wu'an. Who has never heard of Hua Yike's famous reputation? He is the most likely person in Wu'an to ascend to the fifth level of God of War. He died in Wu'an. loss.

How to save? Rush into the zombie wave to save it?

Even Wu'an's own people couldn't do anything, so how could they help?

"Don't cry Le Yao. Heroes shouldn't die under conspiracy. This is the greatest disrespect to them." Jing Mian finally knew why Hua Yike didn't exist in his previous life.

It turned out that he died young in this zombie wave, one year earlier than in his previous life.

Wu'an didn't even publicize his sacrifice.

Hua Leyao's eyes glowed because Jing Mian, who was willing to lend a helping hand, was shining brightly at this moment!

"Sister Mian, I..." Hua Leyao said incoherently and didn't know how to thank Jing Mian.

Jing Mian became serious: "Time is urgent, Le Yao, please tell us the specific situation of your brother, and everyone can brainstorm ways to rescue Hua Yike."

After a brief brainstorming, with a rough plan in mind, Green Shadow's top combat forces were immediately dispatched.

"I'll go too!" Jing Mian also put on special clothes and brought his equipment.

Qiao Hai and A Shan wanted to stop her, but were interrupted by Jing Mian's look: "Don't treat me like a flower in the greenhouse. I won't make fun of my own life."

Jing Mian showed off a crystal energy weapon.

From sleeping to this moment, she has acquired three more crystal energy weapons. The abilities of these three crystal energy weapons are very powerful due to the high quality of the crystal cores.

The purple crystal core was made into a physical killing weapon. Not only was it extremely powerful and could be used for a long time, but after Wang Na's call woke her up, she made fire weapons and mind control weapons, which together can have miraculous effects. .

Although she is a first-level superpower, she can't stand up to her many weapons. Compared to when she was an ordinary person, she is now much better at using crystal energy weapons than before.

Jing Mian got into the car neatly, his mind made up. Ah Xian understood that the time to save people was tight and there was no time to argue, so he got in the car and said nothing more. He would just keep an eye on her more when the time came. Her archangel protection was indeed powerful, and he knew that she would not die that easily.

I just hope that Hua Yike can hold on longer and support them until they rescue him.

Several cars drove away at high speed. Hua Leyao looked at the dust behind the car and was reluctant to return to the main base for a long time. She secretly regretted that she had not awakened and could not go to help. It was Wang Yi who forced her back.

Just after they returned to the base, several skilled men in black came to the green wall and sprinkled inexplicable potions around the wall.

Peng Rui drove away without knowing anything and said to Qiao Hai: "If even the Lieutenant General can be given up, who are we? We are just little shrimps."

Qiao Hai was in despair, but he soon cheered up: "So it's up to us to save him!"

Peng Rui smiled faintly, and it turned out that Qiao Hai was the right one for him.

The green convoy rushes towards Wu'an in the zombie siege without hesitation!

Near the end of the group of corpses, sparse zombies appeared on both sides of the car. A few lightsabers flew out of the car window and hit the zombies' heads quickly and accurately, ending their fate of continuing to walk as zombies.

Jing Mian saw them lying on the ground in the rear view mirror, and the night wind ruffled her hair. It was indeed an adventure for her to rush into the corpse tide.

There were more and more zombies on both sides. They noticed that the vehicle was attracted, but they were frozen by the frost before they could get close.

"There are so many zombies ahead that the car can't drive in. Are you ready? Han Shuang Kongxu!"

Qiao Hai took the lead in driving his car, and when he was about to crash into a crowded group of corpses, he kept accelerating and continued to gallop forward!

A sky-high icy road suddenly condensed under the wheels at high speed, and vines quickly covered the ice slope to help the off-road vehicle rush directly up, preventing the surrounding zombies from climbing up.

When the ice road rises to a suitable height, it extends horizontally towards the south wall of Wu'an Base.

The car drives at high speed on it, and the vines help prevent it from slipping and falling.

From the side, it looks like an ice road is forming in front of the car, with icicles supporting it underneath. The high-speed condensation of the ice road is a great test of Han Shuang's control ability and ability output.

Jing Mian was by Han Shuang's side, holding her hand and always supporting her. Lan Yuesheng, a water superpower, also condensed water columns under the ice road to help Han Shuang create ice roads more easily and quickly.

The vehicle drove directly over the zombies, crossed the mountain of corpses, and headed towards Hua Yike.

"Woohoo! That's so cool!" A-Shan was lying on the car window looking at the zombies below, his golden hair flying around: "We are the only ones who dare to do this!"

"It's crazy!" Everyone in the car was nervous and excited.

As they approached Wu'an Base, high-level zombies discovered them. After all, they were too conspicuous.

If you don't pay attention to the ice below, it looks like a car flying over from the sky!

The zombies jumped up and jumped directly onto the icy road. Everyone in the car had already activated their superpowers, and various superpowers flew out of the car windows to knock them away.

"Close!" Qiao Hai shouted loudly!

The big hole in the city wall is particularly obvious! It is the place with the highest concentration of zombies. Zombies keep pouring in and there are no superpowers here anymore. Its obvious that the Wuan South Wall has been lost!

Qiao Hai was so anxious that his palms were sweating, and his eyes were searching for the appearance of the superpower described by Hua Leyao. He was a hunting captain but never fought alongside Hua Yike.

"Semi-circular field... semi-circular shape..." Qiao Hai muttered nervously, "Didn't Le Yao say it's obvious?"

Hua Yike couldn't hold on anymore and was buried in a sea of ​​corpses, right?

No one dared to express this idea.

"Over there!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 626 50
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.
28K 737 32
Y/N is one of the few to survive Addwaitya's mass genocide against the people of Ledgerdomain, with the help of his parents he fled to Earth to escap...
44.5K 4.3K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
9.2K 405 29
What if... the American Revolution or Washington's Rebellion succeeded if someone from the past convinced Benjamin Franklin not to betray the Contine...