Rebirth in the apocalypse, li...

By koushuu17

Author: Moon Tides Category: Science Fiction Space Link; https://www.84kanshu.com/book/95095488/ When she was... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160

91-100

209 2 0
By koushuu17

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 91: Han Bitch (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

htK

u0013 Jing Mian looked at him in astonishment, "Have you woken up long ago?"

Cen Ya hugged her body as she was about to get up and sit up, and Jing Mian suddenly returned to the bed.

"Get some more sleep."

His tone was a little overbearing, "I don't want to be separated from you yet."

"Stop!" Jing Mian broke away from him. It was not safe to hug each other in the morning.

Jing Mian hurried to the bathroom to wash up, and Cen Ya followed closely. When he saw her brushing her teeth, he put his arm around her waist from behind.

He looked like he didn't want to leave her for a moment.

Jing Mian: Help! What to do if your boyfriend is too clingy!

There's no way he looks like a killer.

After arriving at the main base, I saw Tian Yunyun following and filming Grandma Bai. This was her green shade promotional video. It must be sent to the selection team for preliminary selection.

Hua Leyao ran over when she saw that Jing Mian looked familiar to her today, "Sister Mian, what about Xiang Chunyuan?"

Jing Mian wanted to kill her directly, but thinking about the jumping children, she hesitated.

"Let's spend a lot of money to recruit teachers again. Let her teach until the new teacher is in place. What kind of trouble can she make when her master is gone? She can disappear as soon as the new one comes."

Hua Leyao naturally understood what disappearing meant.

Jing Mian looked at the sales of the two stores in Wu'an, with a monthly income of 60 million yuan.

Zhang Wenyan from Bailu Base also contacted Lanhua for long-term supply of docking products. Chang'an would also come to order food from time to time.

Luyin really has no shortage of coins these days. Jing Mian plans to open another store in the nearest Baihai base and slowly expand outward.

Suddenly Yan Ping knocked on the office door.

"Enter."

"Boss Jing, I have a friend coming to visit, can you please let her in?" Yan Ping couldn't laugh or cry. Now the access control of Lvyin is becoming more and more strict. No matter how he explains to Ling Jiu in the watchtower, Ling Jiu will not let her in. He was willing to be accommodating and said that he needed Jing Mian's permission.

"She grew up with me and was also a mercenary. Both Cen Ya and A-Shan know her. Don't worry, she is definitely not that kind of troublemaker."

Since they were mutual friends, Jing Mianwang called Ling Jiu to allow entry.

The green door slowly opened, and the brown-red haired woman walked in. With her strength, she could jump up the wall and roll over directly. Waiting honestly was just to give the boss face in front of everyone.

Who let Ya be here? There was a flash of jealousy in her eyes.

"Hongqiao!" Yan Ping came out of the main base and ran towards her!

Qu Hongqiao smiled brightly and said cheerfully: "Yan Ping! How about seeing me happy!"

"Of course! Needless to say!" The joy on Yan Ping's face could not be concealed, "We haven't seen each other for almost half a year. How are you doing lately?"

"Let's do it, you know I don't have any requirements. By the way, where are Ya and A-Shan? Didn't you say that the three of you are here?"

"The two of them are fighting in the open space behind. Two fighting maniacs. I told them in the morning that you were coming and they still haven't come to greet you. How about I feel good about it?" Yan Ping said with a helpless smile.

"Since they don't come to see me, I'll go see them. I have to be loyal!"

Qu Hongqiao's figure is graceful and graceful, her eyes have a bit of charm, and her speaking temperament seems a bit bold.

After walking to the residential area, I saw a fierce battle between light and shadow, and the place was filled with supernatural power.

"Ya is stronger than before." Qu Hongqiao praised sincerely, without hiding the admiration in his eyes.

"We have all made progress." Yan Ping pursed his lips.

After such a fierce battle, Ah Shan's side was quickly defeated. He was panting: "You pervert, I'm going to sue Jing Mian for bullying me!"

"Huh." Cen Ya: "Mianmian will not stand on your side."

"Tsk, tsk. Ya, you have changed." A-Shan curled her lips in disdain for him, "It's great to have a wife."

Cen Ya was in a good mood and stopped bickering with Ah Shan.

"Wow! Can't you see me?" Qu Hongqiao shouted!

She smiled so much that she showed a row of teeth, "Long time no see, Ya! Did you miss me?"

Cen Ya: "No."

Qu Hongqiao put her hands on her hips and gritted her teeth: "I don't believe it!"

But A-Shan came up and laughed: "Hongqiao, why don't you ask me?"

"Then do you miss me?" Qu Hongqiao asked him with a bad face.

"Of course not! Hahahaha!"

Qu Hongqiao was so angry that she wanted to kick him. Damn it for this bastard!

"Forget it, I know you want me to be embarrassed to tell you why you men are so thin-skinned." She looked helpless and doting on her brothers.

"What are you doing here?" Ashan asked curiously.

"You can come but I can't?"

"I am a wage earner and a resident here, and you are not. Logically speaking, you can't get in."

"I asked Boss Jing to let her in." Yan Ping explained.

"Then what are you here for? Visiting relatives and friends?" A-Shan tilted his head and asked her.

Looking at Cen Ya with a questioning look, Qu Hongqiao stopped interrupting, and her eyes became more serious: "Let's go to the house to talk. Of course there is something important."

Yan Ping hurriedly led her towards their building.

Jing Mian was busy in the office for a while and looked at the door. Yan Ping didn't bring his friend over to say hello.

It wasn't until noon that Jingmian was going to have lunch and called Cen Ya to ask him to come over and eat together. The four of them showed up in the cafeteria.

Jing Mian looked at Qu Hongqiao standing between Cen Ya and Yan Ping. Her bright brown-red hair made her more charming.

Jing Mian thought their friend was a man, but he didn't expect it to be a female mercenary.

"Hello!" Jing Mian smiled.

"Hello! Little sister!" Qu Hongqiao responded enthusiastically, "My name is Qu Hongqiao, you can call me Sister Hongqiao."

Jing Mian frowned slightly. She was the leader of a base, and it was not Qu Hongqiao's turn to call her sister. In terms of the relationship between friends, it was the first time that she and Qu Hongqiao met. If you were not familiar with Jing Mian, you wouldn't be able to call her Sister Hongqiao.

"Miss Naqu, how old are you?"

Qu Hongqiao's expression remained unchanged and she said playfully: "A woman's age is a secret!"

"I understand. It's not convenient for me when I'm older. I just use this excuse." Jing Mian smiled. She didn't like this woman for no reason.

Qu Hongqiao was stunned in embarrassment. She didn't expect Jing Mian to be so disrespectful to her.

"You're only twenty-five! You're not too old!" Qu Hongqiao said magnanimously.

"Didn't you say we were going to eat? I'm already hungry. Let's go for a walk and stop chatting." As she said this, she carelessly put her arms on the shoulders of the two people next to her.

Qu Hongqiao looked at Jing Mian happily: "We are the best buddies from life to death. We are used to having no rules when we are together. You don't mind, right?"

Hua Leyao shouted loudly in her heart, "I'm going!" Man bitch!

"Miss Qu Hongqiao, I am the leader of Green Shadow Base. I think you can't be too casual in front of me even if you have no rules."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 92 Jing Mian throws Qu Hongqiao out of the green shade (1 / 1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Oops, I'm so sorry. I didn't expect you to really mind, little sister. We mercenaries don't walk properly. It's normal for us to have arms around each other. "

Cen Ya also said to Jing Mian: "Let's go, didn't you say we wanted to have dinner together?"

Jing Mian felt dazzled when he saw Qu Hongqiao put her arm on Cen Ya's shoulders. Cen Ya is not the kind of person that others can get close to easily. Now, except for himself, Ah Shan and Yan Ping, no one in the green shade has physical contact with Cen Ya.

Qu Hongqiao is the first person of the opposite sex that Jing Mian has ever seen who can touch him.

The relationship between him and Qu Hongqiao was unusual. This was Jing Mian's first feeling.

Jing Mian's heart was blocked, causing Jing Mian's tone to speak to Qu Hongqiao to change significantly: "I let you in because Yan Ping came to the office specifically to find me. You should introduce yourself first. The most basic thing is Don't you understand politeness? The profession of mercenary is not your shield. And I solemnly warn you, if you dare to call me "little sister" again, get out of here right now."

"Oh, I'm so anxious."

Qu Hongqiao looked like I was joking with you, but you still took her seriously. She paused and said: "My father was a powerful mercenary leader during his lifetime. They were both my father's apprentices, equivalent to half sons. Do you think our relationship is good?" Her helpless expression was like Jing Mian's. It was like deliberately poking fun at her.

"Don't count me, I'm not!" A-Shan suddenly said carelessly: "I'm extremely talented and don't need anyone to teach me."

Qu Hongqiao frowned for a moment, trying to put on a strong expression of being injured and okay.

"Ah Shan, you passed!" Yan Ping scolded lightly.

"Tch, it's boring." A-Shan came up behind Jing Mian and squeezed her shoulders, "Boss Jing, don't be angry, Qu Hongqiao thinks she's used to it."

Jing Mian could see that A-Shan was disgusted with Qu Hongqiao, and she had to say that the only one who made her feel more comfortable was A-Shan.

"Take your hands off." Cen Ya felt uncomfortable looking at the hands pressing on Jing Mian's shoulders.

"Hey, now you know that the opposite sex can't touch the person you like."

Cen Ya was stunned for a moment and quickly got out from under Qu Hongqiao's arm. He looked at Jing Mian and didn't know what to say.

Qu Hongqiao secretly glared at A-Shan, saying that the smelly yellow-haired monster would disrupt the situation, but it seemed that Ya and this girl had not been together for long, and their tacit understanding was not good enough.

"Forget it, let's all get over it after a meal!"

Qu Hongqiao waved her hand magnanimously to invite everyone to come in for dinner. When she passed by Jing Mian, she gave her a provocative look that only the two of them could see.

But the next second, Jing Mian snapped his fingers, and Qu Hongqiao disappeared.

"This?" Yan Ping looked at the air around him in surprise, "Where's Hongqiao?"

"I was thrown out of the green shade."

Everyone looked at Jing Mian.

"Boss Jing is mighty, haha, that's too good for my liking!" A-Shan smiled and said it was not a big deal.

"Jing Mian, what are you doing?" Yan Ping was a little excited.

Jing Mian frowned and saw that Yan Ping's attitude was different from the past. Qu Hongqiao was obviously not a good person. This slap in the face might have been in line with Qu Hongqiao's intention, giving her a chance to complain about her grievances. But Jing Mian didn't care. Even Han Xinrui didn't care. Imprisonment means imprisonment. A Qu Hongqiao who dares to jump around is naturally asking for trouble.

Yan Pingruo thought that he was qualified to question her because of his super powers. It was time to give him a beating.

"Do I need to explain to you what I do? Your friend is not my friend. If she offends me, I can naturally clear her out."

"What's up with her?"

Yan Ping was very excited and didn't realize that something was wrong. "Didn't she just call you boss? She still had her arms on me and Ya. You are so petty!"

"Yan Ping!" Cen Ya and A Shan shouted at the same time!

Before Yan Ping could react, Jing Mian snapped his fingers again, and Yan Ping disappeared from the spot.

Could this Yan Ping think that he can ride on her head if he relies heavily on the mercenary group?

Everyone looked at Jing Mian's serious face and no one dared to speak. This was the first time that Boss Jing was so generous in his life. In the past, Jing Mian's attitude towards the members of the Lvyin family was gentle and like friends, but it does not mean that she has no temper. . This time everyone was worried about Yan Ping, he really pissed off the boss.

"Mianmian... Yan Ping thought Hongqiao was so important that he got excited." Cen Ya slowly opened his mouth to say a word of love for his brother.

"That's why I asked him to go out and spend time with Qu Hongqiao."

Jingmian was very strong at this time, so Cen Ya called her Hongqiao instead of Qu Hongqiao, "Why do you value Hongqiao too?"

The word "Hongqiao" was bitten hard by Jing Mian.

She has experienced too many betrayals and is extremely insecure. She is afraid of being let down again after giving her sincerity. As soon as I put Cen Ya in my heart, uncertainty arose again.

Everyone was like watching Shura Field, feeling that if Cen Ya said something wrong, he would be thrown out of the green shade by the boss.

"You know the old captain was kind to me. Before he died, he told us to treat her well." Cen Ya told the truth.

Jing Mian was silent for a few seconds. Treat him kindly? To what extent can we be treated kindly?

"What is the standard of kindness in your heart?" Jing Mian was tired of guessing about feelings, so she asked straightforwardly.

Cen Yao, who already had a cold temperament, felt distrusted when Jing Mian asked him this question in front of so many people, "What do you mean, are you doubting my feelings for you? Why are you so obsessed with this?"

"I don't doubt you, I just want to know if your feelings have been shared with others."

Just like An Lingyu in his previous life, even if he was having fun with other women. Jing Mian is also tired of this kind of love without sense of proportion. If you can't give her everything, she would rather not have it.

Cen Ya took a deep breath and shook his head, his tone cold: "You don't trust me."

"I just noticed that you treat her differently. My question is reasonable."

The expression on Cen Ya's eyes was already ugly. He left the main base gate alone without saying anything.

"Sister Mian..." Hua Leyao pulled Jing Mian's hand and saw that her face was so gloomy that water could drip from her face. "People are like rice and steel. Nothing is as important as eating. If you eat some sweets, you can forget all the unhappy things."

Jing Mian put away the disappointment in her eyes, nodded and let Hua Leyao pull her into the cafeteria.

How important is it for a man to eat well?

A-Shan jumped and followed him. The old man in the security team got along well with A-Shan, so he quickly caught up to get first-hand information.

Wang Yi sat across from Ah Shan and murmured, "Brother Shan, what's going on with that woman? What's wrong with you coming to Lvyin?"

Everyone's ears stood up, even Han Shuang.

"She's here to help. I can't tell you the details. Anyway, I'm not going." Ah Shan stuffed a large shrimp dumpling into his mouth.

Han Shuang thought for a while: "So they are going to leave Green Shadow?"

"Well, Brother Ping will definitely go, and Ya, I guess he will go too."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 93 Cen Ya and Yan Ping are leaving (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

What exactly happened?

No one was able to ask, after all, it was inconvenient to say what others had said. But the more this happens, the more anxious I am to know.

Han Shuang stood up, her face colder than usual: "I've finished eating. I'm going to take over my shift with Ling Jiu."

"I'm almost finished eating. Han Shuang wait for me and we'll take over the shift together." Wang Yi stopped Han Shuang, who was going to take over Fang Yi's shift.

Soon Han Shuang walked out with Wang Yi, and she asked Wang Yi: "The three of them are a mercenary group directly under Luyin, right?"

"yes."

"Then any mission they perform should be issued to them by Sister Mian, right?"

"Theoretically yes." Wang Yi instantly understood what Han Shuang meant. Cen Yan, Yanping and the others are no longer the mercenary killers outside who take on casual jobs. They are organized, and their lives are more stable but they have also lost their freedom. Spend.

If the two of them want to follow Qu Hongqiao, they must obtain Jing Mian's permission before taking on outside work.

"I hope he won't disappoint Sister Mian."

Wang Yi turned his head and glanced at Han Shuang's cold face. All the girls in the green shade liked Jing Mian.

Or using "like" to describe it is not accurate, it should be "cherishing".

Le Yao is also like this. If anyone dared to speak ill of Jing Mian behind his back, she would probably rush up and start a fight.

She didn't care much about being said bad things to her face. Xiang Chunyuan didn't dare to come to the cafeteria during meal time for fear of bumping into her.

Han Shuang and Wang Yi entered the two watchtowers one after another. Han Shuang saw Qu Hongqiao sitting outside from the third floor. She looked like her arm had been injured and dislocated. Yan Ping was helping her straighten her position, and Cen Ya was standing aside.

After a while, Qu Hongqiao seemed to recover, and the three of them smiled and walked towards the green gate again.

"boom!"

There is a big hole in front of Qu Hongqiao's landing place!

When I looked up, I saw that it was Han Shuang who was grabbing with a big sniper.

"Han Shuang, what are you doing?" Yan Ping protected Qu Hongqiao behind him.

"Since Sister Mian threw her out, she is not allowed to enter again." Han Shuang shouted from above.

Qu Hongqiao spread her hands indifferently: "I don't mind her behavior. It seems that she really hates me. You two go in and leave me alone. Let's keep in touch through communication."

"I'll accompany you." Yan Ping pulled Qu Hongqiao.

"If you follow me, you won't make your boss mad. I'm fine. Just go back. You still have to ask her for permission to leave for a while. I'll just go to Wu'an to find a place to live."

In this way, Yan Pingcai and Cen Ya entered the green shade.

"I always thought Lu Yin was pretty good, and Jing Mian was pretty good too. Until she did this to Hong Qiao, I was really a little disgusted. She didn't know we respected her enough. In the past, even employers outside didn't will do to us..."

"Stop talking about Yan Ping." Cen Ya interrupted him: "Jing Mian did nothing wrong."

"Of course you don't think she's wrong if you like her!" Yan Ping waved his arms and left.

Cen Ya silently glanced in the direction of the office but did not go there.

After two days of cold war, Cen Ya and Yan Ping appeared in Jing Mian's office together.

"Mianmian, we are going out for a while. It won't be long, almost a month."

Jing Mian put down the plan in his hand and looked up at the two of them at the desk, "You are not applying, you are just informing me directly."

"It's a very important thing, we have to go." Yan Ping said with a face.

"What's important?"

"We have the right to remain silent."

"No, you have no right."

The atmosphere in the room was tense. "If you don't tell me a reason, I won't let you out. You have to have a reason for asking for leave, right?"

Jing Mian was not intimidated by Yan Ping's aura at all. No one in the green shade could hurt her. In recent times, she will not leave the green shade to prepare for the competition.

"It's revenge." Cen Yao said: "Hongqiao's father died miserably. He was tortured and killed before he died. We searched for the group for a long time but got nothing. Later, the deputy captain was not able to convince everyone, so everyone went their separate ways. . Now Hongqiao has finally found the whereabouts of her enemy after many years of tracking, and then she came to us to take revenge."

Yan Ping sighed as if he was dissatisfied with Cen Ya for telling all the reasons.

Jing Mian tapped his fingers on the table, thinking that the base was about to participate in the selection. It was an eventful time, and having more people with special abilities at the base would make everyone feel more at ease.

Luyin will not only sign up for the happiness index, but also the armed forces at the same time. Luyin's defensive power is very strong. Super strong building walls and three crystal energy cannons are not something ordinary bases can have. Luyin can also automatically The only disadvantage of producing arms is that there are too few people with security abilities.

Jing Mian, who is seriously partial to science, does not expect Luyin to break through on this track, but he should still be able to get a ranking of one or two hundred. This ranking is also good publicity and recognition for Luyin, which is better than nothing.

There are now a total of twelve superpowers in Green Shadow, and the mercenary group only has three people, two of whom left at once. They are still the two most powerful among the twelve.

But it seemed that she couldn't stop them for their reasons. Cen Ya's adoptive father was tortured to death, and his later regiment leader was tortured and killed. He thanked the old regiment leader for reminding him to take him in. It would be difficult for him not to take revenge.

"Okay." Jing Mian agreed, "When will we set off?"

"Tomorrow night." Yan Ping breathed a sigh of relief and took out a crystal core and pushed it towards Jing Mian, "I want to ask Boss Jing to make a crystal energy weapon, preferably with life-saving skills."

Jing Mian sneered and knew to call her "Boss Jing" when asking for help. "Didn't you call me Jing Mian before? Why did you change your name?"

Yan Ping was embarrassed and did not dare to talk back.

Jing Mian played with the crystal core and said, "Okay, five hundred million."

Yan Ping was stunned!

"Five hundred million is a bit too much! Didn't you always customize it for us for free before?" Yan Ping wanted to give this crystal energy weapon to Qu Hongqiao, "I'm not saying that it's free of charge if I don't give you money, right? Isnt this price a bit harsh for my own people?

Jing Mian shook his index finger: "One code equals another and cannot be lumped together. A crystal energy weapon with life-saving skills is worth 500 million yuan."

Jing Mian remembered that the life-saving bracelet was sold for 780 million at the auction. Only then did she realize how valuable the crystal energy weapons produced by the system were.

"Boss Jing, are you not so short of money?"

"So? I'm going to collect some token coins and give them to you?"

Jing Mian's smile stung Yan Ping, and he said loudly: "Oh, I have traveled all over the world to take on many tasks, and the most indispensable thing is universal coins!"

"Then you can order more. I'm willing to earn this easy money." Jing Mianliang took out the bracelet, "Come on, scan the money."

Yan Ping swept away 250 million coins and said, "I will give you the remaining half after I get the finished product."

The crystal core Jing Mian was holding disappeared, "I'll let you know when it's ready."

"I know Boss Jing's production efficiency. I hope Boss Jing won't delay."

Jing Mian looked at Yan Ping and his eyes became colder and colder, "You don't need to say it, I'm not begging you to come to me to make it. You should clearly understand your position before speaking!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 94 Cen Yu and Jingmian reconcile (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Yan Ping was pulled out of the office by Cen Ya, and Yan Ping's chest heaved violently with anger.

"Yan Ping, what's going on with you? I told you to respect Jing Mian, but have you forgotten that you went to her without permission? Just because of Qu Hongqiao's matter, you talked to her like this?"

"Who made her target Hongqiao inexplicably!" Yan Ping said angrily at the door of the office: "We have been together with Hongqiao for many years. What kind of friendship do we have? We have only been with her for a month or two, how can we compare! You really cant tell the difference between closeness and distance!"

At this time, the office door suddenly opened!

The crystal core was thrown to the ground ruthlessly, "I can't afford an employee like you."

The coins were returned to Yan Ping's account.

Jing Mian's face was as cold as frost and he slammed the door and returned.

Yan Ping was stunned, "What does she mean?"

Then his bracelet received a message.

Group announcement: Yan Ping, you have been dismissed from the mercenary group. You can consider continuing to live in Luyin until the rent is exhausted, or you can directly cancel the rent and leave Luyin.

No mercy, Yan Ping didn't expect Jing Mian to be so tough.

He really underestimated her and dared to get angry with a level four superpower.

Everyone in the group did not dare to speak out, and no one offered a word of mercy or advice for Yan Ping.

Why make your boss angry over and over again?

Did Boss Jing treat the members of their mercenary group badly?

The base pays them the highest salary, and there are no tasks for them to do all day long. Patrolling is also very easy for them.

Sure enough, life is too good and you dont know how to cherish it.

Yan Ping picked up the crystal core and strode away.

Cen Ya watched him leave with no intention of following him.

In the office, Jing Mian could not calm down and pushed his work aside. Her irritability seems to be caused by Qu Hongqiao's appearance. But it was actually caused by Cen Ya's unclear response.

If he could tell her clearly, he didn't like Qu Hongqiao at all.

If he could prevent Qu Hongqiao from touching him, it would give her a sufficient sense of security. She is not afraid of Qu Hongqiao's tricks.

She dialed the phone and said, "Cen Ya, we need to talk."

At night, the two of them sat by the small flower bed and looked at each other.

After Jing Mian's efforts every night, the green shade is no longer bare. The saplings sprouted branches and leaves, casting sparse shadows on the ground.

"Cen Ya. Do you like Qu Hongqiao? Even a little bit?"

Jing Mian asked softly with a good attitude, "Don't think that I don't believe you anymore. If you don't say it clearly, no matter how much I trust you, I will feel like I'm deceiving myself. I need your clear answer."

She didn't like the feeling of misunderstanding without asking or clarifying, and there was no point in spending time guessing.

"I don't like her. It's Yan Ping who likes her." This time Cen Ya didn't escape and said: "So you can rest assured."

"No." Jing Mian shook his head in denial: "I don't think she is interested in Yan Ping, but she is not interested in you."

Cen Ya frowned and thought, "Mianmian, are you thinking too much?"

"I didn't. Don't rush to refute. Women look at women much more accurately than men look at women. She is not as simple as you see. Promise me that this time you go out for revenge and don't let Qu Hongqiao come into contact with you again, okay? ?

You are my man, but no one else is allowed to touch you, do you understand? "

Jing Mian gripped his collar domineeringly, looking closer and closer.

Cen Ya suddenly kissed her and kept deepening the kiss.

The arrogant possessiveness actually aroused an uncontrollable desire in Cen Ya's heart.

"Mianmian, we haven't slept together in the past two days, otherwise I would go back with you today." His eyes were drawn, and the two of them hugged each other.

The atmosphere became subtle and ambiguous, but the communication bell rang.

"your phone."

Cen Ya saw the number clearly and turned on the speakerphone directly.

"Ya! Yan Ping came to Wu'an to see me. Do you want to come too? We can buy the supplies we need on the road together."

The delicate voice has a hearty tone, isn't it exactly Qu Hongqiao?

"I won't go. I will naturally join you when the time comes tomorrow night. Just prepare whatever you need with Yan Ping, and I will prepare it myself.

Also, after this revenge, we have nothing to do with each other. Don't come to Green Shade Base again. "

The person on the phone seemed shocked and was quiet for a while, then spoke just when Cen Ya was about to hang up.

"Ya, did your boss say something? She wants us to sever our relationship?" Qu Hongqiao's voice was trembling.

"We have no special relationship to begin with. I just stayed in the group for two or three years. Jingmian is not only my boss, but also my woman. You'd better not say anything about her."

Cen Ya seemed to respond to Jing Mian's previous words. He hugged Jing Mian and walked towards the dormitory building.

"But why? I understand that you have... someone you like, but what does this have to do with us? Aren't we the strongest brothers?"

Jing Mian couldn't help but roll his eyes, using the guise of brother to mix up with men who have girlfriends without any sense, and also complaining about other people's girlfriends being unenlightened, petty, and full of bad ideas.

"You and I are not brothers. We may not be brothers with Yan Ping either." Cen Ya was indifferent. When Yan Ping strode away from the green shade, he had already decided to stay in the green shade without pursuing him.

There was silence again, obviously shocked by Cen Ya's words again.

"If being kind to you will hurt the most important person to me and cause misunderstanding, then I will not contact you again. And Yan Ping cares about you very much. With him taking care of you, you will live a good life. You don't need anything else People worry.

After saying that, Cen Ya hung up the phone and carried Jing Mian into the house.

She threw off her shoes and ran to the bed, "Mianmian, I've missed you these past two days."

Jing Mian puffed up his cheeks and pretended to be suspicious: "You and Qu Hongqiao fell out very quickly. You weren't telling me what you were telling me, were you?"

Cen Ya pinched her cheek and said with a little anger: "I just believe you! If you say she is not good, it must be because she is not good.

I only stayed in the mercenary group for two and a half years. The relationship with them seems to be good, but the friendship is not deep. Ah Shan came even later and stayed in the group for less than a year.

If I were really "kind" to Qu Hongqiao, I wouldn't have stopped contacting her for more than two years. Yan Ping often visits her after completing his mission.

We haven't spoken for the past two days. I've been feeling very uncomfortable, and I don't know how to talk to you. Fortunately, you came to me. "

He pressed Jing Mian under him, lifted the broken hair from her face, and his happy smile turned a little evil: "My boss is becoming more and more prestigious, but I like it."

Jing Mian's suffocation was relieved and he felt a lot more relaxed. He said proudly, "Since you woke up quickly, I won't blame you this time. Remember, every hair of yours is mine!"

"Um"

What responded to her was Cen Ya's magnetic nasal voice, and his face was already buried in her neck.

Jing Mian blushed and pushed him away with a heartbeat.

Cen Ya was like a wild beast that could not be satisfied and released, and his eyes were dangerous.

"Mianmian, how about we..." Cen Yao had a different temperament on him, and his eyes were full of possessiveness when he looked at her.

"I'll wait until you finish everything and come back." Jing Mian put her finger on his lips.

"Really?" Cen Ya raised his eyebrows and gently bit her finger angrily.

"Really, really, really! Don't look at me like that, I'm shy!" Jing Mian couldn't stand his stare.

"Stop pressing me, I'm going to take a shower!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 95 The man who has been greedy for many years falls into someone elses mouth (1 / 1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

OK, I'll carry you. "

As he spoke, Cen Ya picked up Princess Jingmian and bounced her twice in the air.

"Baby, you're still too light."

Cen Yao doted on and felt sorry for her, remembering her skinny appearance, "You must gain ten pounds when I come back. With Hua Leyao, you can eat as much as she eats, and you are not allowed to eat less than her."

Jing Mian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She had also gained a lot of weight. It was just that she was too hungry and thin.

Cen Ya carried her to the bathroom and then put her down, filling the half-room-sized bath with water.

"Mianmian, your bath is so big, it's more than enough for two people."

"What are you thinking!" Jing Mian's voice of shame and anger echoed in the bathroom.

Cen Ya's eyes were filled with resentment, "Didn't you say that I am yours? Everything about me is even my hair. Don't you want to look at me?"

Jing Mian's face turned red and she pinched his ears, "Stop! If you keep doing this, you won't be allowed to come to my house again."

"It doesn't matter, you can come to my room." Cen Ya's eyes flashed with a smile, "It's just not as big as your bath, so we'll have to squeeze in a little more."

The hot water steam in the bathroom began to evaporate, the mirror was covered with a layer of white mist, the stuffy space was filled with moisture, and there was already a thin layer of sweat under the clothes.

Jing Mian blocked his mouth with her fingers to prevent him from talking anymore.

Cen Ya is at the age where he is still full of energy. If he continues like this, he may be eaten dry before he comes back.

"Okay Mianmian, I won't make trouble with you anymore." Cen Ya stood up and scratched her little nose with his fingers.

I want to be closer to her, even closer, so intimate. But he was willing to give her time to buffer, and it didn't matter if he endured it for a while longer.

"I'll wait for you to finish washing." He chuckled and left the bathroom consciously.

Jing Mian now clearly feels that their love is not only the original cherishment and protection, but also more primitive and wild desires, mixed with some youthful childishness. He does not know how to deal with emotional problems, but he is emotional. Extremely pure and intense.

Once the frozen heart is moved, no one can shake that person's status.

There are many things that you will only do for the person you love most, or the first person who makes you fall in love.

Jing Mian took off his clothes and combed his hair. This feeling of being cherished was quite good. She happily stepped into the pool, the warm water enveloped her, and she felt so comfortable that she almost fell asleep.

Inadvertently, she looked towards the door and saw an obvious figure behind the glass windshield...

"Smelly Cenya, you are not allowed to peek!" Jing Mian grabbed the towel next to him and threw it over!

snort! Damn man.

Although she was soaking in the water and there were many petals floating on it and could not see the underwater scenery clearly, she was still shy.

Not long after, Jingmian came out wrapped in a bath towel after washing. Her body was filled with fragrance and water vapor, and her hibiscus water was clear and pleasant.

Cen Yao sat cross-legged on the bed and looked at her, his eyes obviously stunned for a moment, his Adam's apple rolled twice, "I have to take a shower too."

He left in a hurry.

Jing Mian listened to the sound that was obviously a shower, and she smiled and shook her head. I found a communication bracelet thrown on the bed, which belonged to Cen Ya.

She fiddled with his bracelet. Cen Ya had a meticulous temperament as a killer.

Taking off the bracelet and throwing it here shows that you trust her, and it doesn't matter what she sees.

Jing Mian put on her pajamas and lay down in bed, but the bracelet rang.

She didn't want to answer the call, but suddenly she thought it might be Qu Hongqiao, so she answered it. She said nothing, waiting for the other person to speak first.

"Ya, Yan Ping and I have thought about it for a long time. Although I don't know what happened to you, you should have been angry when you said it. We can pretend that we have never heard of it. From now on, we will still be the strongest brothers and friends. We will always be Its your family.

Jing Mian smiled slightly, Black Tea was indeed shameless and thick-skinned. She made it so clear and still came to bother me on the phone.

"It's you again, Qu Hongqiao. I thought you had something important to do, but it turns out it's all about brotherhood again. I'm tired of hearing that you're not tired of me." Jing Mian's voice was lazy and coquettish: "I just hung up if I didn't have anything to do. Well, you really disturbed us by calling us at that time."

"What did you say? You..." the voice on the phone couldn't hide his disbelief, "Impossible! Where is Ya? You let him answer the phone!"

Jing Mian said sympathetically: "By the way, let me tell you something. You didn't even have a name in his communicator, just a series of numbers."

By this time, Jing Mian completely believed that Qu Hongqiao really had no place in Cen Ya's place.

The original scene was a deliberate illusion created by Qu Hongqiao just for herself. Just to make her misunderstand that they have a good relationship.

"Jing Mian! Give the phone to Ya, do you hear me?"

Qu Hongqiao's guarded voice came. She had just said that they were family brothers, and Jing Mian laughed at her. Ya didn't take her seriously at all.

At this time, Jing Mian was lying on the bed, concentrating on the phone. He didn't see that Cen Ya behind him had quietly walked to the bed.

Watching her swaying her two little feet in an airy manner, she muttered: "A spring night is worth a thousand pieces of gold, so I'll give it up and say no more."

He lay down on the bed with a smile on his face. Jing Mian turned around and saw him and said in shock: "Cen Ya..." She was a little embarrassed.

The other end of the phone also reacted, "Yu, answer the phone! She is talking nonsense while holding your communicator!"

The voice was so loud that it even sounded like crying, which made Jing Mian quickly take the bracelet away.

Cen Ya lay beside her without taking the bracelet, and said directly: "First of all, don't yell at her. Secondly, she didn't talk nonsense. A moment of spring night is worth a thousand gold, don't you understand? Hang up, Mianmian."

He had a different sexy voice than before, his hair was not dry yet and he only wore a short bath towel around his waist.

The slender legs and smooth abdominal muscles seem to contain explosive power under every inch of skin. Every muscle is just right, with a little more greasiness and a little less tension.

Jing Mian salivated silently, this boy was not ordinary handsome.

The sound of swallowing was also heard on the other end of the phone.

Then the phone hung up.

Qu Hongqiao listened blankly to the beeping sound of the phone. How could she not have imagined what would happen next.

A red hair windless automatic! Dance wildly!

ah! This bitch!

Qu Hongqiao's appearance frightened Yan Ping, who had just walked over.

"Hongqiao, what's wrong with you?"

In his understanding, Qu Hongqiao would only unconsciously activate her powers when she was angry, and her head would fly like crazy.

Qu's red curly hair is now one meter and a half long, like red snakes swinging in the air.

Qu Hongqiao looked at Yan Ping, it would be great if this licking dog who cared about her was Ya.

No, Ya will never be a licking dog, he is an iceberg cedar, he is a man who needs to be conquered!

The more I think about Qu Hongqiao, the more crazy I get! The man she had lusted after for so long fell into the mouth of another woman!

ah! I really want to kill her.

Qu's red and curly hair fell slowly and gently, but his expression was extremely gloomy.

I thought that Ya was cold-hearted, but she was already a different kind of woman to him. If you push too hard and let go, you may gain something new.

Who would have thought that a little bitch would take advantage of this!

"Hongqiao, are you talking? Did Ya say something hurtful again? Don't take it to heart, you still have me."

Qu Hongqiao was not moved at all, "It's okay. I chose the time poorly and offended them."

Yan Ping didn't believe it at all. His hair had become like this and he still said it was fine.

"I'll get the scissors."

"No need. Just keep your hair like this."

Let Ya see how they stimulate her tomorrow.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 96 Cen Ya leaves (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The night and moon interweave the dreams of thousands of people. The murmurs of desire dance wildly in dreams, hiding in the private darkness and blooming. Unknown and unspeakable, the emotions of suffering fuel exuberant fantasies.

When I opened my eyes again at dawn, the dream disappeared without a trace along with the ebb of the night. With a tired body and numb nerves, I have survived another day in the apocalypse.

September is the hottest month of the year in the apocalypse, with temperatures above fifty degrees scorching everything in the world every day. Every day of survival is a test.

In the early morning at Wu'an Base, there were already body collectors on the street dragging away those who couldn't hold on last night.

The newly cleared beds in the hospital will be immediately used by new patients.

Cars filled with dead people will be driven to the crematorium to burn all the eliminated humans in the last days.

This scene plays out almost every day at every base.

The exotic green shades are not among this group.

On the bus at the entrance of the green shade, Ling Yi sat in the driver's seat and drank a lot of water. There was no air conditioning in the bus, so adequate hydration would allow him to better withstand the high temperature.

If the weather suddenly became this bad in peaceful times, it is estimated that not many people would survive.

Fortunately, the climate did not change suddenly. Human beings quickly adapted to the apocalyptic environment as the environment deteriorated. In just over fifty years, the speed of human genetic evolution was astonishingly faster than before. Human beings can always burst out with extremely powerful strength in desperate situations.

Most of the green shade residents who got on the bus one after another brought about ten bottles of mineral water. Only the low price of green shade can allow everyone to drink water freely.

They are already lucky. Although they have to go to work in Wu'an despite the heat wave, at least they can comfortably enjoy the air conditioning and take a shower when they return to the shade after get off work. The residents of Wu'an can only dream about it.

As soon as Jingmian came out of the dormitory building, she was enveloped by layers of heat waves.

"It's so hot." Jing Mian raised his hand to block the hot sun.

Cen Ya followed her, with a bright red strawberry mark on his neck.

Last night, she hugged the handsome guy and couldn't help but take a few bites, which made someone try to restrain himself.

"It will be better if you can advance your superpower to sense body temperature." Cen Ya obviously won't sweat so much: "Compared to ordinary people, people with superpowers have a stronger ability to regulate body temperature. Some experts have said that in the future, In human society, everyone can awaken superpowers, and even be born with superpowers."

Jing Mian was curious: "Will the end of the world end when everyone is a superpower?"

"Who knows, what if zombies evolve too."

Jing Mian fantasized about it and found the picture terrifying. All she can do is to continuously upgrade the Green Shade Base and turn it into a paradise for humans. There is no point in worrying about anything else.

On the way to the main base, I met other residents and everyone greeted them warmly.

"Morning! Chief Jing!"

Jing Mian waved gently in response, and most of the residents and tenants now called her chief instead.

Green shade is a veritable base. It is okay for employees to call her boss, but it is indeed more appropriate for residents to call her chief.

Looking at everyone's energetic faces, the word "chief" made her feel that the responsibility on her shoulders was even heavier.

After breakfast, Cen Ya went to the supermarket, and Jing Mian naturally went to the office.

There are actually many offices in the main base. The five-person office that Jing Mian goes to most often is her own independent office.

Rather than working alone, she prefers to stay together with others, which makes her more motivated and facilitates communication.

The four people inside are already here. In the past, Hua Leyao would still be late, although she would not be late for a long time, and Jing Mian would not complain about her, but now she arrives earlier than Jing Mian.

It has been nearly three months since Hua Leyao came to Greenery. Not to mention earth-shaking changes, there have been quite a few changes from before.

"Sister Mian, you are here!" Hua Leyao said happily: "The new tenants have been screened and are waiting for you to make a decision! We have also hired teachers!"

As soon as Jing Mian sat down, Hua Leyao came over and whispered: "I'm not urging you, sister Mian, when will your new building be built? There are so many tenants waiting. It's no wonder that Ruoruo was slow in screening before, outstanding people There are too many tenants to choose from. There are also people who forge information in order to join Luyin, just like Lou Yu before. Verification and review are very time-consuming."

Jing Mian: "Okay, I'll build four buildings right now."

The system deducted 40 million yuan, and four types of rooms in four buildings appeared in the four originally divided areas.

Hua Leyao felt a familiar shock and her expression was stiff: "Huh? No, there's no need to be so fast."

She turned around: "Ruoruo, we are alive again."

Du Ruoruo: Flower Manager, I really appreciate it!

Lan Hua: "The decoration of the store at the boss's Baihai base has been completed and the goods have been shipped. It is still in the promotion stage and the effect is very good, but the store manager has not confirmed it."

Jing Mian thought for a moment, "I will contact Mrs. Hai to find a suitable candidate." During the auction, she had a good relationship with Mrs. Hai from the Baihai base. Mrs. Hai had a sharp eye for people and helped her check things out.

Jing Mian then asked Luo Qingtian, who was in charge of internal affairs, "Did Yan Ping cancel the lease?"

"No."

The quarrel between Yan Ping and the boss was not good, but Luo Qingtian felt that it was normal not to cancel the lease. Such a good house would be gone immediately if it was returned.

"Let it go." Jing Mian quickly threw himself into his new work and started decorating.

On the other side, Cen Ya packed his luggage and found Ah Shan who had just returned from patrol.

A-Shan opened his mouth and said, "Ya, are you here to persuade me? I told you I won't go."

"I know that you came late and you really don't have any feelings for the leader. I'm here to ask you to protect Jing Mian."

Cen Ya could tell that A-Shan enjoyed spending time in the shade. He was the youngest of the three of them, about the same age as Jing Mian, who was eighteen years old.

One thing A-Shan is not bragging about is that he is indeed extremely talented in martial arts. Ah Shan's experience is not less than theirs, but he is so careless and never talks about his past.

"Don't worry!" Ah Xian smiled and said, "Now I am Lu Yin's Dinghai Shenzhen. No one can hurt Jing Mian under Master Xian's eyes."

Finally, in the evening, Cen Ya went to see Jing Mian and said goodbye to her.

Their shadows stretched long in the front yard.

"Cen Ya promised me that you will put your own life safety first in everything. I understand that you want revenge, but if you can't do it, you must be rational and not impulsive! I don't want you to sacrifice your life for others. You are intact. His return is the most important thing."

Cen Ya hugged her: "I know that we will spend the rest of our lives together. How can I bear not to see you."

"That's good."

"Don't forget your promise to come back."

Jing Mian was stunned for a moment, then blushed, and said angrily: "You can still think of this at this time!"

Cen Ya lowered his head and kissed her forehead, "Wait until I come back Mianmian."

Then he left the green shade and the door closed.

Under the moonlight, Jingmian adds nutrients to the flowers, plants and trees in the yard. The current green fence has been expanded to 200 by 200, and the space is larger.

Just waiting to beautify the base in all directions after upgrading to level 4, the dreamy residential area, the walls will be upgraded, new delicacies will be added to the canteen, and twenty kinds of unlimited materials will be newly generated.

There will also be a vegetable plantation!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 97 Jing Mian, do you want to be a female killer? (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

It happened that Peng Rui and Pei Zhibo came over to change the night shift with Qiao Hai and Huo Yiye in the watchtower.

Pei Zhibo is one of the five superpowers who followed from Wu'an.

Jing Mian called them over and gave Peng Rui another treatment. The broken arm once again grew an extra section, and then it had no effect.

She is also taking hookah as part of her treatment.

The effect is slow, but as long as you can see the changes, you can give people hope. Every once in a while, treatment will have significant results. Even if her powers don't advance, she can make Peng Rui and Shisha's limbs grow completely over time.

"How is Zhibo doing at Green Bay?" Jing Mian asked his new subordinates his condolences.

"Don't worry, Boss Jing, my friends and I all like the green shade." Pei Zhibo is a strong man with tiger eyes, and his smile is honest and friendly.

"That's good. Don't go too far when patrolling during the day." Jing Mian thought of the zombies that both Cen Ya and Qiao Hai were afraid of, and said, "There were Level 4 zombies at the patrol border, so be careful."

Just this afternoon, she has announced to the outside world the news of recruiting people with special abilities. Those who meet the conditions can work in Luyin and live in Luyin.

The new development of four buildings will allow Green Shade to attract more talent.

After the shift was handed over, Qiao Hai said strangely to Huo Yiye: "I don't know what's going on these days. I haven't even seen a zombie."

"Isn't this a good thing?"

Qiao Hai shook his head: "Now is the month when zombies are most active in a year. This is very abnormal. It's better for me to feel at ease after seeing a dozen zombies."

Huo Yiye laughed at him for being too nervous.

But Qiao Hai's experience told him not to let down his guard. The Wu'an Hunting Team had a wider detection and patrol area, and he didn't know what the situation was like.

Wu'an South Gate has already joined Yan Pingqu Hongqiao in Cenya.

Cen Ya threw his luggage into the off-road vehicle and did not communicate with them verbally.

Qu Hongqiao's red hair mopped the floor, and Cen Ya didn't care about her at all as if he didn't notice her.

But Qu Hongqiao saw the mark on Cen Ya's neck.

The color is already light red but it exudes an ambiguous atmosphere all the time.

Qu Hongqiao was reminded that this man had sex with another woman last night, but he spoke coldly to her. She gritted her teeth and made a decision.

"Ashan is really not coming?" Yan Ping looked at the deserted wilderness.

"That's his freedom. Why did he have to come?" Cen Ya felt disgusted. "There were more than thirty people in the original mercenary group. It wasn't just the three of us who went to seek revenge. Why didn't you just stare at others and ask?"

Yan Ping was unable to refute, but in his heart he still felt that Ah Shan was not interesting enough. He usually called Brother Ping to Brother Ping, but did not come at the critical moment.

"In just two or three years, everyone has changed. It seems that I am the only one who remains in the old world and is unwilling to come out."

Qu Hongqiao changed from her previous cheerful appearance, her hair was flying in the evening breeze, her expression was more lonely than Bai Yue's, and her straight waist made her look more backbone.

"Whether this revenge is successful or not, Ya, I will do as you wish for us to part ways and never see each other again. Death is like a lamp going out. You don't need to care about my father's words anymore."

It was Qu Hongqiao's gamble to take a step back and cut off the relationship. If she didn't say something irritating, Ya would not be biased toward her.

But as long as these words make him waver, she will have the confidence to bring Ya to her side again to repair the relationship during the act of revenge.

Before Cen Ya could say anything, Yan Ping said excitedly: "Hongqiao, what are you talking about? Why are we falling apart? I don't understand why it's like this?"

Everything started when Jing Mian targeted Hongqiao. If she hadn't done that, I wouldn't have broken up with her, and you wouldn't have disagreed with us. "

Cen Ya's shadow was as deep as a pool of ink, and his face was expressionless: "You can do whatever you want to Qu Hongqiao, but don't involve me, let alone Jing Mian. She didn't do anything wrong.

If you don't like her, just leave Green Shadow, but I don't want to hear a bad word about her from your mouth again. Otherwise it would not be as simple as being a stranger. "

Yan Ping looked at him in disbelief, "I always thought you were cold-hearted! Master has been very kind to you and me. Even if you don't recognize me as a brother, you shouldn't treat Hongqiao like this!"

"So I'm here and I will avenge him. But more than that, don't count on me."

"I guess I saw the wrong person!" Yan Ping sat in the driver's seat and closed the door hard.

Qu Hongqiao gritted her teeth and looked at it. She had never seen Ya defend someone like this. It was obvious that he had abandoned her and Yan Ping and chosen Jing Mian!

She lost the bet, but she didn't know how to turn back the water that was thrown out by her words.

Cen Ya noticed Qu Hongqiao's restless power fluctuations, "Save some energy and don't do these sad things."

The helplessness of seeing through her made Qu Hongqiao's face burn with embarrassment, but she was so ashamed that she still sat in the back seat of the car. Cen Ya's luggage was all in the back seat, and it was his habit to sit in the back seat.

Unexpectedly, Cen Ya saw her defecating and went to sit in the passenger seat.

Qu Hongqiao was secretly angry. The little girl must have said something that made Cen Ya suddenly realize the distance between him and her.

"It's best to cut your hair. Don't attract attention and reveal your identity. Haven't you developed this common sense over the years?"

His voice came from the front with a hint of disgust, "This trip is not a trivial matter. The killer with the mouse mask has great insight and extremely high hiding ability. It was only then that he escaped successfully. You can trace his information, I even think he let you find out on purpose."

Qu Hongqiao felt insulted, but this time even Yan Ping didn't speak for her.

The silent car drove toward the middle of the country at high speed.

At this time, A-Shan was practicing his sword alone in the green front yard. Jing Mian came out of the main base after eating supper and saw the shocking and amazing scene of blade dancing under the moon.

A total of eight daggers flew flexibly in his hands, as if they were tied to a string and obeyed.

It gave Jing Mian the feeling that A-Shan focused more on the cultivation of physical skills than on the cultivation of supernatural powers.

"You're so good at it, do you still need to practice?"

Ah Shan did not stop the movement of his hand: "If you don't practice, you will become rusty. I am the strongest person in the green shade now, so of course I have to set an example for them!

Haha, I chose this angle specially so that people in the watchtower and the guard room can see my heroic appearance! "

Jing Mian teased: "You really know how to motivate everyone." Then he asked curiously: "Then why do you focus more on practicing fighting skills?"

"It is a common idea for people to respect superpowers, but what if the superpowers suddenly become unusable? Will they become useless people just waiting to die?" A-Shan rarely looked more serious.

Jing Mian thought about it. Han Shuang was given a potion that suppressed his abilities.

Otherwise, she would not have been caught and turned into a slave girl and auctioned off. Having physical skills around you is really useful when you don't have any superpowers. I didnt expect A-Shans temperament to think about this.

"Actually, to be honest, Boss Jing, do you want to be a killer?"

"Your mind really jumps."

A-Shan smiled and all the daggers fell back into his hands, "I think you are very suitable to be a killer."

"I'm not as capable as you." Jing Mian only thought he was joking.

"No matter what method is used, the one who can kill is a good killer. The nature of killers and mercenaries is different. A killer can be a mercenary, but a mercenary may not necessarily be a killer.

It would be reckless to rush in and kill him directly. Your abilities are very concealed and very confusing. If you become a killer, your success rate will be very high.

How are you excited? Do you want to be a female killer who enjoys revenge? "He smiled brightly.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 98 Green Shade Selection in Progress (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian looked at him and felt a subtle sense of separation in him.

She was shocked to realize that she knew Cen Ya's past and also knew something about Yan Ping's past. Only I dont know anything about A-Shans background.

His familiar character often makes people ignore this problem, thinking that if he is too big-hearted and doesn't take things to heart, he won't have a miserable past. Maybe he is the one who hides himself the most.

"A-Shan, I've always wanted to ask you why you don't like Qu Hongqiao?" Jing Mian suddenly asked, does A-Shan have the ability to detect bitches that ordinary men don't have?

Ah Shan put away the knife, "Hey, you don't know this, young master, I have seen countless people, and Qu Hongqiao has restlessness written all over her body, how can she escape my eyes!" He picked on Jing Mian. Eyebrow: "And have you considered becoming a killer as I mentioned?"

Jing Mian was a little surprised when he asked this question again: "Why should you stick to your career if you want to enjoy your grudges?"

"Yes, you should be open-minded!" A-Shan seemed to ask this question casually on a whim.

Jing Mian couldn't see what was wrong with him, so he could only say: "It's getting late, you should go to bed early."

She didn't think too much. There was a huge advantage in being in the shade, and that was safety!

No one can do anything against her in the green shade.

In this way, the life was smooth and comfortable. Jing Mian and his partners work together to promote the green shade territory to take root in other bases and continue to expand its influence.

At the remote northern center base, a video was playing on a computer screen.

At the beginning of the picture, the clear sunlight shines on the green leaves and flowers, and then the camera turns to an old man, who walks out of the building door with kind eyes. Then the door closed automatically and was actually made of metal.

The old man moves forward and the camera cuts to a distant view. The entire building glows with a cold luster under the rising sunlight.

The people in front of the screen were shocked. What kind of material was the building made of? Not just one building, but all the buildings in the picture are like this.

At this time, the camera has followed the old man's steps to a building full of technology, which looks like a large venue.

The close-up picture this time allowed him to see the building materials more clearly. Such a large building was actually made of alloy.

In front of the screen, Xie Chengyang felt incredible. He is the leader of the East Asia selection team. The bases that participate in the election every year will not change much from previous years. Those who are not confident in being selected will not participate in the registration. He usually chooses the newly registered base to watch the video. .

In order to break out of the tight encirclement and squeeze into the list, these bases will always use various methods to whitewash their bases, and there are many who resort to fraud and exaggeration, so they are usually screened by veteran selectors.

He stared at the screen carefully, trying to find some traces of the use of technology in the video.

The old woman stood in front of the metal door and raised her head slightly, and the door opened automatically.

Xie Chengyang knew at a glance that this was a door that would automatically recognize faces. Presumably they wanted to take him to see the core research area of ​​the base. This was a way for many bases to show their strength.

As a result, the door opened and faced a spacious living room with long rows of leather sofas. The electronic clock on the wall flashed blue light and showed 6:00.

The environment is extremely new, and the warm and comfortable layout is harmoniously integrated with the technological interior structure. Although the old woman is old, her steps are strong and healthy.

She came to the canteen and operated the ordering machine at the stall. Soon she came to her seat with a dinner plate, a drawer of hot meat buns and a bowl of soy milk. After a simple but not simple breakfast, she picked up the mop in the corner and turned on the faucet to rinse. The water flow made a "swishing" sound.

In Xie Chengyang's eyes, what he saw was sufficient water resources and a high-pressure water supply system.

As a cleaner, she took Xie Chengyang in front of the screen to visit the neat offices and supermarkets where no one sells goods.

A wide variety of products and surprisingly low prices. Xie Chengyang even felt that the Green Shade Base was putting on a show.

They are all false prices.

But it didn't stop him from learning that this base has many self-produced products in many varieties, all with the Green Shade logo printed on them. The specific quality requires the selection personnel to go to the base to investigate in person before they can make a conclusion.

As a result, he now doesn't know what to say about this green base. What's even more outrageous is that it is actually an E-class base. It is really an exaggeration. No matter how you put it, it's not even E-level. Could it be that you offended someone?

The video continued, and he saw more people coming here near seven o'clock. They were cleanly dressed and greeted the old woman in a relaxed manner, calling her "Grandma Bai" affectionately.

From their few words, Xie Chengyang learned that the old woman cleaned every day, and this place was called the main base.

As the camera turned, the main base became more and more lively, and every table in the cafeteria was covered with delicious-looking food.

Xie Chengyang couldn't help but have doubts and curiosity about their material and economic level.

According to the base's written report, there are less than 300 people in this base. Then the number of people who just ate in the canteen is close to the total number of people in this base.

Can everyone afford such delicacies? Eating so well since early in the morning?

No worse than the senior officials at their central base.

Then the old woman, known as Grandma Bai, waved goodbye to the residents, told them to drink more water, and watched them get on the bus and leave the base one by one. The entire base is surrounded by metal walls, especially the thickness has reached a very high level.

Xie Chengyang just wants to know if the wall is solid. If so, it would be incredible. You dont have to worry about zombies below level three coming. It can also play a great protective role when the zombie tide comes.

Not only that, Xie Chengyang also noticed the crystal energy weapons and cannons on the city wall. He couldn't help but look at it a few more times, seeing that a small E-class base could possess such a strategic weapon. Even if it contains elements of fraud, there must be a lot of background.

At this time, the camera was facing Grandma Bai's face, and she said to the camera: "Hello, Mr. and Madam, judges, I am a health worker at Green Shade Base. Now I will take you to visit the room where I live. Every room in our base Each house is equally beautifully decorated and fully equipped. The air conditioner in the main base is always on 24 hours a day to maintain a suitable indoor temperature. There is free water and electricity, the meals are delicious and cheap, and the goods in the supermarket are of high quality and low price." She introduced all the way and finally Arriving at the entrance of the accommodation building: "This is our residential area. It is divided into four areas and distributed according to four different room types. My wife and I live in a single room." She unlocked the door with her fingerprint.

The old couple's room was tidy. The old man was sitting in front of the window, reading a newspaper in his hand, and smiled and greeted the camera.

The furniture and equipment inside are as new as those in the main base, and the decoration design is more wooden and sunny. The windows are large and have good lighting. The sunlight shines in and the whole house looks warm and cozy.

"All the rooms in our base are equipped with washing machines, TVs, air conditioners, refrigerators, and hot water!"

The old man became more and more happy as he introduced it, with a happy smile on his lips.

The smile from the heart and the joy overflowing from the eyes deeply affected Xie Chengyang in front of the screen. At this moment, he hoped that what the old man said was true, and that she really lived such a happy life.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 99 Dark Horse (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

_[0In this chaotic and cruel apocalypse, he sincerely hopes that the people living here can live a very happy life.

Therefore, he has always been rooted in the happiness index selection track, hoping to see the number of new paradises that people yearn for continue to increase in the apocalypse.

Grandma Bai's voice in the video continued: "We are continuing to improve our medical system and education system to better meet the needs of residents." After this introduction, she also visited and videotaped the other three room types.

It records the working status of the Green Shadow Base staff and the seriousness and responsibility of the security personnel. As well as the real owner of this base, the video only shows her discussing work with her team.

The video comes to an end here. Xie Chengyang lit a cigarette and watched the video several times.

Finally, he put the Green Shade Base on the check list.

A colleague came from behind and said, "Team Leader Xie, it's time for lunch!"

He also saw the video on the screen and couldn't help but be drawn in. He said without relish: "If everything in the video is true, this base is really the dark horse this year!"

"Yes." Xie Chengyang stubbed out his cigarette butts and crossed his hands on his chest, "And he applied for both the happiness index and safety and armed forces at the same time. The ambition is not small."

"The leader is so young?" The colleague was even more shocked when he looked at the document.

I dont know if Lu Yin will be selected for the security armed forces selection, so lets send people here first.

In this way, you tell Cheng Liang to take the team and prepare to leave early tomorrow morning. "

In the past ten years, the global base selection system has evolved and become relatively complete. Not only will online screening be conducted, but interviewers will also be dispatched offline for on-site inspections.

It will also be divided into two groups, light and dark, so that the secret investigation team can move into the selection base first. The two groups can verify each other and get the most authentic and reliable evaluation.

Therefore, the gold content of the list is very high, and the global selection will be carried out after regional competition. At that time, the contest judges from each region will gather online to play the video of the actual visit for public voting.

If the base can be successfully listed, it will gain great exposure. The status of the established base will be unbreakable and more stable, and the popularity and appeal of the rookie base will skyrocket. More people will come here, which will help attract talents and accelerate development.

Many bases hit the list every year, and some have not been on the list for who knows how many years.

The happiness index list has always attracted the attention of ordinary people. They care about how to live more easily and achieve a better life. Those who are powerful and have good economic status tend to choose bases with strong armed forces, because they have capital and can live well in any base, so they pay more attention to security issues.

Talented intellectuals prefer to go to science and technology bases, where they can use better equipment, receive more valued treatment, and have a complete and powerful education system, which is conducive to cultivating the next generation. Everyone will choose to join based on their personal needs and preferences.

In the green shade, Jingmian still doesnt know the good news that the base has entered the check list. She looked at the system page and found that the slot machine lottery had already been refreshed, and she had forgotten about this benefit during this time.

She pressed her finger harder, and the three screens quickly scrolled and finally stopped after three identical patterns appeared.

[Congratulations to the host for getting: Spice Gift Pack! Has been sent to the warehouse! 】

Jing Mian immediately opened the warehouse and sure enough, there was an extra spice grid. After clicking on it, there were specific categories: Sichuan peppercorns, star anise, bay leaves, cinnamon, pepper, nutmeg, cumin and so on.

Jing Mian thinks it's not bad. Although everyone usually eats in the canteen now, there are also some families who cook at home. Every house is equipped with an induction cooker, and you can buy iron pots in supermarkets.

Now everyone has discovered new uses for the canteen. Green Shade has good food, but it neither buys vegetables nor sells meat.

But the hotpot stall is an exception! You can buy fresh vegetables and sliced ​​meat from here.

It is very convenient to take it home and fry it directly without washing or cutting it.

The only drawback is that if you want to buy groceries, you have to order the pot base. If you want to add groceries, just buy groceries alone, no! The bottom of the pot must be added. Therefore, when eating hot pot, everyone must order enough dishes at one time, otherwise there will be pots of soup and dishes.

So everyone always makes a group together, orders a lot of dishes from the same pot, and then everyone just takes their own dishes.

Jing Mian announced the news about the spices to the residents and put it on the shelves in the store.

Sure enough, the group became lively!

"I said why the food I cook is not as delicious as the ones in the canteen. It must be because there are no spices!" an aunt exclaimed in surprise!

The young people said one after another: "With spices, I should be able to save my dark cuisine!"

Luo Qingtian: "Seeing spices makes me confident in cooking again!"

Grandma Bai also joined in the fun: "I'll make braised eggs for everyone to try!"

That night, everyone rushed to the supermarket to buy spices after get off work. Even the living room lobby was filled with the smell of spices. Jing Mian didn't dislike it. Isn't this the smell of life?

A few days later, fifty more people joined the Green Shade Base. They filled the two new buildings with studios and two-bedroom suites.

There are many couples living in single rooms and two couples sharing double rooms. There are also situations where parents bring their only child to a double room.

So far, Green Shade has 300 residential tenants.

There are many talents among the fifty new arrivals, including three teachers, two carpenters, five psychics and two medical staff.

Sure enough, it is easier to recruit talents with increased visibility. At this time, Greenline's image has been established and it has gained the trust and recognition of surrounding bases. Good birds choose good trees to roost in, and talents come naturally.

In fact, there are quite a few people with special abilities who have signed up to work as security guards in Luyin. Luyin is also in urgent need of people with special abilities, but Jing Mian did not recruit people all at once. Regardless of whether it is easy to manage or not, the quality of the superpower itself is very important.

Many people with special abilities will feel superior when facing ordinary people, and use their powerful or weird abilities to bully weak ordinary people.

Jing Mian doesn't want to lose sight of one thing, but also wants to take care of the ordinary people in the security team. What she wants to build is a strong but more united team.

Now that everyone has moved in, Jing Mian struck while the iron was hot and said to the residents: "New friends who want to work in Green Yin can come to me at the office at any time. There are many benefits and the price is easy to negotiate."

After that, more than ten people came one after another, and five more ordinary people were recruited to join the security team. In the future, they will take on more tasks at the watchtower during the day and maintain internal security. External patrols and night guard duty focus on those with special abilities.

What impressed Jing Mian deeply was that there were two tenants who came from a large A-level base, and a man and a woman joined the sales and publicity department.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 100 Wooden Beauty (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Boss, come and check our mailbox! "

Lan Hua, who was wearing a high ponytail, rushed into Jing Mian's office without knocking on the door.

Jing Mian seemed to feel something and quickly opened the communicator to check Luyin's official email.

[Congratulations to the Green Shade Base for entering the re-selection stage. The Central Base East Asia Happiness Index Selection Team has sent visiting personnel to your base to learn more about the situation and is expected to arrive in three days. 】

Jing Mian held Lan Hua's hand excitedly: "I've really chosen it! As long as they are willing to come, half the battle will be won!"

Jing Mian quickly shared the news with the work group.

At this time, Hua Leyao and Tian Yunyun were designing the official website page of Green Shadow. Systematically introduce the Green Shade Base, adding real-life pictures and videos, future development blueprints, rental reservation modules, and Green Shade product display and ordering hotlines.

The communicator kept ringing. Fortunately, Tian Yunyun jumped up from his chair!

"Oh my God! I'm so happy!" The video was shot and edited by her, and she felt like she had won the world before she even made the list.

"Le Yao, I really didn't expect that I could make such a contribution to the base. I feel that I am an important part of it." Tian Yunyun felt proud of himself after being excited: "My dad would never have imagined that he would be so worthless and look down upon. My daughter can also have this day!"

Hua Leyao was happy for her. The Tian family favored sons over daughters, which was not bad at all, but the whole family doted on her two younger brothers.

"If Luyin is really selected this time, you will also have a share of the credit. If the video is not good and you cannot enter the re-election, you will have to wait until next year to sign up again. When you have time to go home, you must show off your power! Let your dad Look!" Hua Leyao has never done anything like walking in brocade clothes at night.

"Yeah!" Tian Yunyun nodded heavily. In the future, when she becomes independent, she wont have to look at her family members anymore. She still doesnt care about those family assets!

In the evening, the newly hired electrician installed some night lights in the green yard. Two master carpenters made two rows of wooden benches for the front yard, adding a little romance to the green shade.

Jing Mian did not require them to start work on the same day, or to perform any performance. But in a doomsday base with severe involution, they have long been accustomed to fully demonstrating their value, otherwise they will run the risk of being replaced.

Jing Mian raised his eyes and looked out the window at the three masters who were still competing for the same job outside. "Le Yao told them to stop working and work during the day. If there's nothing to do, get off work on time. Just say it's my order."

"Okay!" Hua Leyao went out happily. What she liked the most was Sister Mian. No matter how high she climbed, she would never forget the suffering of the people at the bottom and never exploit them. Try your best to let everyone in Luyin live the best life. The closer you are to her, the more sincere you can feel her. Du Ruoruo, who had been careless in the past few days, changed his appearance and became serious.

She left the main base and walked in the direction of the three masters. There was no wind at all and it was not hot and muggy at all. She usually did not leave the base.

When I walked in, I could already see that the clothes on the carpenter's back were soaked with sweat.

She felt a little bitter and said, "Master, please stop working and take a rest."

Master Mu turned his head and said, "It's okay, girl! It doesn't matter!" He smiled so honestly that his voice was loud.

Another carpenter next to him, Master Huang, also said: "Yes, we will saw these wooden boards and tomorrow we can lay a boardwalk on the green lawn."

"We have promised to the leader of the scenery that we will beautify the green shade. Didn't you see in the group that someone is coming to visit and inspect in the next few days, so hurry up!"

Hua Leyao was moved. They started thinking about the base on the first day they came to Luyin: "But this is the leader's order! Everyone comes to Luyin to enjoy the blessings. You don't have to work so hard anymore."

Master Mu waved his hand: "It's not hard work. We can take a hot bath and use a machine to wash clothes when we go back. It's much better than before. I thought it was a dream to be chosen this time!"

"Yes! Haha!" Master Huang also laughed with him.

Hua Leyao said helplessly: "I am the general manager of the base. If you don't believe me, go to the official website to read my information. What I conveyed is the boss's order. When living in the shade, you must abide by the rules of the shade. Involution and sunlessness are prohibited. Working around the clock!

This time the two carpenters finally compromised. Seeing them both leaving get off work, the electrician also felt relieved to leave work.

Hua Leyao walked back and met a new employee who joined today.

"Is Mo Yu's sales department still getting used to it? Sister Lan Hua may be a bit of a workaholic and can't stop her. If you feel tired, you can leave work early. She won't blame you."

Mo Yu was slim and beautiful. She looked at the time and said, "It's only nine o'clock." It was Lan Hua who took the initiative to urge her to get off work.

"Manager Flower, I think what they just said is right. The visiting team will arrive in three days. Why not beautify the base more at this time? There is no harm in it."

Hua Leyao did not answer her directly: "I used to like the beautiful green environment, and I loved growing flowers and plants. But these are the icing on the cake of happiness. Eat well, sleep well, have a convenient life, and have extra money. Yes. Time for oneself is the basis of happiness. The interviewers here are here to examine the happiness index, and I believe they will not put the cart before the horse."

Mo Yu looked at the girl's round cheeks, her eyes clear and starry. "I've been taught a lesson. Are you going to go back to the base and not get off work, Mr. Hua?"

Hua Leyao said with a happy smile: "I'll be there soon, don't worry about me, I know how to balance work and rest. When I'm tired, I will fish automatically, haha!"

"Okay, I'll leave first." Mo Yu's attitude was respectful, giving the impression of a wooden beauty.

Hua Leyao returned to Jing Mian and recounted the conversation between the workers and masters, "Sister Mian, the residents we selected are so kind-hearted! It's not in vain that Ruoruo and I check the information every day."

Jing Mian rubbed his temples, "The security force was not selected. They said we have too few security personnel. We look forward to signing up next year if we add more people."

Hua Leyao directly pulled her up from her seat: "Don't worry about it! Sister Mian, come back with me. Don't let other people's work get involved and work all day long."

Jing Mian smiled helplessly and was pulled away by her, and went directly to Hua Leyao's house to live.

Han Shuang now lives with Hua Leyao, and Hua Leyao directly waives her rent.

The three girls had fun together until midnight. Jing Mian and Han Shuang slept on the same bed, while Hua Leyao's sleeping posture was too unrestrained to share the same bed.

Maybe it was because he went to bed too late last night and was so busy that Jing Mian rarely slept in. It was already eleven o'clock when I got up and it was time to have lunch. Han Shuang was no longer around, Jing Mian went to knock on the door opposite, and sure enough, Hua Leyao had just gotten up from the bed.

Most of the people eating in the canteen are employees who stay in the shade.

The happiness on everyone's faces is visible to the naked eye. At first, they just came here to live for a better life. Now Luyin has the opportunity to step onto a bigger stage. Who doesn't want to serve in a strong base?

The green shade is strong and they are highly respected when they go out.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 161 78
Author: mango Shanshan Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Status; On Going Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/192182/ She came from the end of the...
2.6K 93 28
Shen Wei was bound to the super kindergarten system and returned to the childhood of the villain. The computer genius who will destroy the world in t...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
9.8K 75 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...