TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman

230 10 0
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We hear Donnie cheering in his lab, so we decide to check it out. 

"Did what?" Leo asked. 

"Invent pizza that doesn't get soggy in milk?" Mikey asked. 

"I finally made it. Retro mutagen, you guys! The key to turning Mr. O'Neil human again. And you too, Sensei." Donnie stated. 

"Human once more? Save April's father first, and then I will consider it." Father stated. 

"Ooh, what if I turned myself human again? I wonder what I'd look like. What up?" Mikey asked. 

"We were never human to begin with, genius. We'd just turn back into turtles." Raph stated. 

"Give me that. I've only got enough for two doses, one for April's dad. And one for Master Splinter." Donnie stated. 

"Can you make more of the stuff?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but it takes ten canisters of mutagen to refine just one tiny dose of Retro mutagen, and I don't have any left. But at least we can find your dad and change him back." Donnie stated. 

"Oh, I'm just speechless. Thank you. Thank you so much, Donnie. You're the best." April stated as she kissed Donnie's cheek and he passed out. 

We found Kirby is trying to suck a billboard with a picture of a woman.

"Dad." April said. 

"All right, April. Hang back. We don't want to rile up your dad like last time." Leo stated. 

"But I can help. I can calm him down." April stated. 

"Last time you tried that, he took you to his nest and tried to feed you dead rats." I stated. 

"Good point." April stated. 

Me and my brothers take off using grappling hooks.

"All right. Got to do this, quick. Raph and Mikey, we can't let him escape. Donnie, spray him fast." Leo stated.  

We carefully approach Kirby. Donnie pulled out the shotgun and slowly aimed it at Kirby. Something buzzed making Donnie drop the gun. Kirby flies off.

"Dad, no!" April exclaimed. 

There Stockman was seen. He mutated into a house fly. His head has two bug-like eyes, mandibles, and antennas, his hair and his clothes remains normal. His hands have claws and he has wings.

"Sentimental humans. Give me the Retro mutagen. Now!" Stockman exclaimed. 

"Another mutant?" Leo asked. 

"Retro mutagen. Mine!" Stockman exclaimed. 

He charged forward but Donnie grabbed him.

"No! Get your claws off that vial." Donnie stated. 

The mutagen falls and breaks. Angrily, Stockfly grabbed April.

"Let me go, you ugly germ farm!" April exclaimed. 

"Silence!" Stockman exclaimed. 

"I know who that is. It's Derek Stockboy!" Raph exclaimed. 

"It's Baxter Stockman! Come to my lab and you will bring more Retro mutagen, or the girl mutates with me!" Stockman exclaimed as he flies off with April. 

"Wow, we really messed that one up." Mikey exclaimed. 

"I only have one vial left. It'll take months to synthesize more." Donnie stated. 

"Don't worry, Donnie. We'll get her back and make her dad human again." I stated. 

"Let's hope so. Let's really hope so." Donnie stated. 

We go back to the lair and Donnie went back at the lab as we wait for Casey to arrive.

Casey soon arrived at the lair.

"Hey, N/n, my little fighter." Casey said as he kissed me on the forehead. 

"Hey, Case." I said. 

"So what happened, something about April being kidnapped?" Casey asked. 

"Long story, Case. We need your help big time. And yes, you'll get to hit someone with a hockey stick. Probably more than once." I stated. 

"Heh. Yes!" Casey cheered. 

"So you and me are bat wrangling tonight, Mikey." Raph stated. 

"Aww, yeah! You know what that means, right?" Mikey asked. 

"Please don't." Raph stated. 

Mikey used a smoke bomb to change into his bug costume.

"The return to Turflytle, dog!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"You annoy me to no end." Raph grumbled. 

"Buzz buzz is buzz back! Buzz!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo, Donnie and Casey arrive at the lab. Casey gets himself distracted by a fly and kills it, informing the mutant bug of their presence.

"Turtles! You tried, yesss. Tried to sneak in. No Retro mutagen, no trade." Stockman stated. 

"I got your Retro mutajunk right here!" Casey shouted. 

Stockman starts to spit acid on the rope, slowly breaking it. Stockman started to attack me, Leo and Casey.

"Baxter, stop. Let us help you. We don't want to hurt you. Well, Casey does." I stated. 

"Ah! Um, guys? Little help here?" April asked. 

"Not fast enough." Stockman stated. 

The rope snaps in two and Donnie tries to save her but he misses as April falls into the mutagen. 

"April!" Donnie exclaimed. 

The boys watched in horror as April's form sinks into the ooze, but I didn't.

"Two become one!" Stockman exclaimed. 

Casey knocks Stockfly out.

"Eat it, bug!" Casey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo and Donnie look down at the vat.

"Is she?" Leo asked. 

April emerges from the Mutagen vat. She didn't mutate because she's a half krang.

"Blech, nice catch, Donnie." April stated, sarcastically. 

"April! You're okay! But how did...? You're immune to mutagen! That's why your DNA worked to create Retro mutagen. Amazing." Donnie stated. 

Stockfly: I'll devour you all! I'll drink you like blobs of delicious filth!

"Got him on the run, Leo! Get over here before I let him eat Mikey." Raph stated. 

"No problem. We're on our way." Leo stated. 

"Raph, if you do that, I'm going to take your comic book collection and hide where you won't find it." I stated, as I turned the phone toward me. 

"Get your claws off of me!" Donnie exclaimed as Rahzar appears. 

"I heard you say Retro mutagen. I can become human again?" Rahzar asked. 

"On second thought, we might be a little late." Leo stated to Raph. 

"Bring me that vial." Rahzar ordered as footbots charged at us. 

"Time to go!" Leo exclaimed. 

Leo used a smoke bomb and knocked the foot bots.

"Back, you hideous arthropod!" Donnie exclaimed.  

"Give me Retro mutagen!" Stockman exclaimed. 

"Get off of him!" April exclaimed. 

April attacks Stockman. Casey then knocked the vial out of Stockman's arms.

"We found April's dad. Let's get out of here." I stated as we started to leave. 

"No escape! No escape." Stockman stated. 

"Get me that vial before Stinkman uses it. That Retro mutagen belongs to me." Rahzar stated. 

Stockman started to chase after us. 

"It's gaining on us!" Casey stated.  

"Firing garbage cannon!" I stated. 

The cannons started to shoot but Stockman caught it and eats it.

"Take a right! Now a left! Dad's this way. Whoa!" April stated. 

"How do you know?" Casey asked. 

"I just do. I told you I get certain feelings about things. Faster, Leo! Another right!" April stated. 

Raph knocks Kirby down. April arrives as Raph and Mikey pull out the tarp.

"Wait!" April exclaimed as I climbed up with her. 

"April?" Raph asked, confused. 

"Let me talk to him. Stay calm, dad. We're here to help you. Just calm down. Calm." April said. 

Kirby had calmed down as Donnie held up the vial.

"Sorry this took so long, Mr. O'Neil. Just a quick spray on your skin and you'll be good as new." Donnie stated. 

All of a sudden, Stockman scoops up the retro mutagen and flies off.

"I have it! Mine. Mine!" Stockman buzzed. 

"Seriously? Again?" Donnie asked, annoyed. 

The footbots appear flying in the air.

"Flying footbots? Dude, this is getting out of control." Mikey stated. 

"Let's move, guys. Now, let's get that vial back." I stated. 

"Turflytle and his sidekick maggot boy to the rescue!" Mikey stated. 

"Maggot boy! I'm gonna make you eat that stupid costume." Raph stated. 

"April, you and Casey stay put. And keep an eye on your dad." Donnie stated. 

"Please be careful." Casey said to me. 

"I always do, brb." I stated and me and Donnie left. 

Stockman is on the walls trying to open the mutagen.

"Stupid childproof cap." Stockman mumbled. 

"Taste the sting of Turflytle! Buzz buzz!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey knocks the mutagen out of Stockman's grasp.

"Ha! Nice hit, tur. Er, Mikey." Raph said. 

A footbot lunged at Raph and caused him to fall. Leo swoops down and sliced down the robots.

"You like that?" Leo asked. 

That's when I saw April and Casey are riding Kirby.

"Ha! Yes! Get him, dad! Knock him out of the sky!" April exclaimed. 

"So we're, like, riding your giant mutant dad? This is so weird." Casey stated. 

Donnie catches the mutagen.

"Got it! No!" Donnie shouted. 

The foot bot grabs the mutagen. Donnie falls and tucks into his shell and crashes into a dumpster.

Casey grabbed his hockey stick.

"Swallow this, you ugly, goop drooling... Whoa!" Casey exclaimed. 

Kirby grabbed his stick with Casey holding onto it. Stockfly started to spit acid.

"Ugh, gross." April stated. 

"Catch up to him! He's getting away!" Casey exclaimed. 

"Oh, no, you don't! Get him, dad!" April exclaimed. 

Stockfly swoops down and steal the mutagen.

"At last." Stockman stated. 

He crashes onto a billboard and drops it.

"There!" I shouted. 

The mutagen begins to fall off the rooftop.

"Go, dad!" April shouted. 

The mutagen breaks. April swoops him down and the mutagen lands on Kirby, Then the others cover him in a tarp. Casey and April come out of the tarp and watch. Kirby comes out, now human again.

"All right!" I exclaimed. 

"Yes!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Kirby's back!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Dad! I can't believe it. I missed you so much!" April exclaimed as she hugged her dad. 

"A...April? What happened? Where am I? And why am I nude?" Kirby asked as I covered my eyes. 

Mikey: Dude, when you hear what happened, you are gonna laugh so hard!

"You did it, Donnie! You're the best of the best of the best!" April exclaimed as she kissed Donnie on the cheek. 

"No sign of Stockmanfly. Add him to the list of stray, mutated bad guy freaks running around New York." Leo stated. 

"Stockmanfly is Turflytle's ultimate superhero enemy, buzz buzz. But if he's out there, buzz buzz, I'll find him, buzz bu-" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Enough with the buzz buzz!" Raph exclaimed. 

"Okay." Mikey said. 

"Don't. Don't." I stated. 

"Buzz buzz, dog." Mikey said as Raph yells in anger. 

"I'm sorry, Master Splinter. I wanted to change you back. But I swear, if it's the last thing I do, I'll." Donnie said.  

"Do not fret, my son. I am content with what I have become. I have no place in the human world anymore. This is my home, and you five are my family." Father stated. 

"I couldn't agree more Father." I stated. 

.

.

.

Hey my little ninjas!

Newtralized is coming out later today! 

I love you all! 

PEACE!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 115 21
The sequel to WITHERING LOVE
198K 4.8K 126
(Y/N) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, is the elemental master of darkness. As the purple ninja, she fights along Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole with...
1.7K 347 15
{αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ‡αž˜αž αŸαžŸαžΈαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž”αžΆαž“αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ‡αž’αž„αŸ’αž‚αž‘αž˜αŸ’αž›αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž˜αž€αž‡αžΆαžŸαŸ’αž“αŸ†αž―αž€αž˜αžΈαž“αžαžΎαž αŸαžαž»αž’αžΈαž‘αŸ… αž”αžΎαž–αŸ’αžšαŸ‡αž’αž„αŸ’αž‚αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αŸαŸ‡αž”αŸ’αžšαž‡αžΆαžšαžΆαžŸαŸ’αžαŸ’αžšαžŠαžΌαž…αž‡αžΆαž–αž½αž€αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž»αžαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž‘αŸαž€αŸ’αžšαžΆαž”αž‘αžΌαž› αžαžΎαž…αžΌαžŸαž»αž“αž“αžΉαž„αž‘αž”αŸ‹αž‘αž›αŸ‹αž‡αžΆαž˜αž½αž™αžŸαž„αŸ’αž‚...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...