The Alpha's Omega Mistress

By Goldi-Luxxx

"Our love is filthy, a dirty secret that nobody should know about." Kira thrives and wants a better life in... More

~~One~~
~~~Two~~~
~~~Three~~~
~~Four~~
~~FIVE~~
~~Six~~
Seven
~~~Eight~~~
~~Nine~~
~~Ten~~
~~Eleven~~
Twelve
~~Thirteen~~
~~FOURTEEN
~~Fifteen
~~SIXTEEN
~~ SEVENTEEN
~~ EIGHTEEN
~~ NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One

Fifty-Eight

34 0 0
By Goldi-Luxxx

Kira

The cool water long turned tepid around me and I had somehow found sleep in the tub. It was the gentle shake from my mom that woke me up.

"Kira? Why on earth are you sleeping in the bathtub?" she asked, bewildered.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sat up, feeling suddenly self-conscious. "I... I don't know, Mom. I felt off after lunch, and it just got worse."

She knelt beside the tub, her eyes scanning my face, searching for clues to my condition. "What do you mean 'off'? Tell me everything, honey."

I took a deep breath, gathering my thoughts. "It started with restlessness, then sweating a lot. And my thighs, they're swollen and red. I also noticed a rash."

At the mention of the rash, her face turned grave. "Oh, dear," she sighed, "It sounds like you're in heat."

My cheeks burned. Heat? How was I in heat when D'Angelo hadn't marked me?

"But isn't that for... I mean, I thought you had to be... with someone for that to happen?" My voice trembled as I spoke. She reached out, taking my hand in hers, squeezing gently.

"Kira, being in heat can happen when your mate has touched and made you feel good, you know, kisses here and there, foreplay."

Oh no!

This was super cringe and embarrassing. No one in their right senses would want to discuss such private issues with their mom. She now knew that I had been sneaking around with D'Angelo.

She could tell I was very uncomfortable but she continued to explain. "Kira, you're a woman now. Even if I'm not with you all the time I know that your mate has touched you. I see the way he looks at you even if he hasn't marked you yet. It's a natural response of your body calling to him and it's nothing to be ashamed of."

I blinked back the sudden moisture in my eyes, "I didn't know. I...I thought... I just didn't think it would happen like this."

My mom's face softened, and she squeezed my hand. "It's okay, honey. We'll get through this together. You need to get out of the tub."

I accepted her outstretched hand and wore a bathrobe. My mom returned to the room with a small glass of what looked like water but I knew better. The liquid was slightly cloudy, and I eyed it with my stomach heaving.

"Here, drink this. It should help with the pain," she said, extending the glass towards me.

I took the glass, my nose wrinkling at the faint, earthy scent coming from it. Bracing myself, I took a small sip and immediately grimaced. It tasted bitter, with an underlying sweetness that did little to hide the overall unpleasantness. It felt cool against my tongue but left a warm trail down my throat.

"Ugh, that's awful," I managed to say after swallowing the last drop, handing the empty glass back to her.

She chuckled softly, taking the glass. "I know, but it helps. Give it a moment to work."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, the only sound was my rough breathing.

"I suggest that you shift and run in the hills. Being in your wolf form during this time can help make the heat less painful. It's what our kind has done for ages."

I nodded slowly, "Okay, I'll try that,"
The thought of running free, with the wind in my fur and the solid earth beneath my paws sounded good.

"Good," she said, standing up. "I'll prepare some food for when you return. "

"Do you experience this in Dad's absence?" I blurted and she flushed pink, clearly embarrassed by my question.

"Shit, I'm sorry Mom, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's fine, dear. I've been through this more than I can count but my body has become used to it. Hopefully, you don't end up like me and I'm sure that at the end of it all, D'Angelo will mark you. Now head out before it gets dark."

Following her advice, I left the house, feeling the cool evening air brush against my skin. The sun was beginning its descent and I headed towards the greenery that marked the beginning of the hills.

The hills were vast, appearing to go on forever, and they stretched both far and wide. The place was empty. Just the sound of the birds and me.

I felt the familiar tug of my wolf, ready to come out, as I concentrated on my inner self. Fur took the place of my skin as the shift began. Within moments, where I once stood, now was a small omega wolf, no bigger than a large dog. My fur was a mix of white and black spots.

My wolf form was less intimidating, more agile, and quick. After giving myself a moment to get used to the change, I started running. The soft grass beneath my paws and the earthy smell of the soil filled my nostrils as the hills greeted me. I ran without direction, letting my instincts guide me.

Over an hour passed as I ran. The sun set completely and turned into twilight. I felt better now and knew it was time to shift back. With focus, I let my body transform into a human form and felt a whole lot better.

I began the trek back to the house but as I neared the fountain D'Angelo's car stopped me dead in my tracks. I hid behind a tree because I was curious to find out what was going on. I longed for him more than ever and because I was in heat I didn't mind going to him to apologize for demanding too much.

That all changed when I watched him get out of the car and open the passenger door.

Alexis stepped out, smiling as she handed D'Angelo her bag. A tightness formed in my chest, jealousy, and pain. My mate was looking every bit like a devoted partner to someone else.

My heart ached at the sight. I couldn't tear my eyes away, not until they vanished from my sight, leaving me hidden behind the tree.

______

In math class, with a big water bottle by my side to fight the lingering heat, I was caught off guard when Caleb took the seat next to me. I tensed up.

Caleb liked me and didn't fail to show it. I'd have been very flattered if I was mateless because he was very good-looking and not an asshat like his sisters.

He leaned over, his voice casual, "Hey, Kira, how's it going? Did you manage to tackle the math assignment?"

"What assignment?"

He gave me a serious look and my hand flew to my mouth. I had completely forgotten about it due to yesterday's stress.

"Oh, no, I... I forgot. I was... busy."

He chuckled softly, opening his book to the assignment page. "Here, copy my answers quickly before the teacher comes in."

He slid his notebook towards me. Grateful, I hurriedly copied his answers.

"Thank you so much, Caleb. I appreciate this."

His smile was broad, watching me for a moment before saying, "You know, you owe me now."

Confused, I looked up. "Owe you?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "For saving your grade. How about a date as payment?"

I felt my stomach drop. "A date? I'm not sure that's a good idea..."

"Why not?" He seemed genuinely puzzled. "What's stopping you? Don't have a boyfriend, do you? Or a mate?" He glanced at my neck. "I don't see a mark."

I shifted uncomfortably, not liking the sound of this. "Just because I don't have a mate, doesn't mean I'm free for dates. Especially, well, not so spontaneously."

Caleb leaned back, his smile widening. "I'm not just anybody, Kira. I like you. I want to get to know you better."

I was about to counter again, but he cut me off. "Look, no need to make it a big deal. Let's grab some donuts after school, just as friends. We can chat, and get to know each other. What do you say?"

"Donuts?"

"Yup, donuts. My treat," he confirmed with a nod. "We can change if you don't like the snack."

I tried to slip out of the conversation gently, telling Caleb, "I think I should be heading home. I'm not feeling too well."

But he was insistent. "Don't be like that, Kira. You shouldn't think that just because you're an Omega, you can't have friends or go out."

It was a struggle to keep my voice calm. "Maybe next time, Caleb. I don't feel up to it today."

Caleb seemed to not get the point. "No, Kira. We're doing this. It's just donuts. You'll see, it'll be fun."

"I said not today," I snapped louder than intended and I regretted it instantly.

The room went quiet after my outburst. Caleb looked taken aback, and some of our classmates turned to look at us.

"Wow, Caleb. You let an Omega insult you?" His sister clapped and rushed to my seat, glaring at me like a demon.

"Imagine being so lucky that my brother even bothers with you and you throw a fit."

Caleb gave her a warning look. "Stop it, Carol "

"No. The vermin should be grateful. Now, for disrespecting you, she has to leave the class."

I lifted my gaze, matching hers. "You can't deprive me of learning and I'm not leaving."

I hadn't even finished talking when she landed a heavy slap on my face and while at it, it drew blood on my cheek from her long fake nails. I clenched my jaw together, refusing to flinch, although my anger was beginning to boil inside me.

"How dare you talk about Caleb like that?" she hissed. "You can't be serious? Are you really that stupid?

"Stop it, Carol!" Caleb growled. "That was out of line. Apologize to her."

"I'd rather die," she was saying and while she was distracted, I returned the slap. A shocked gasp escaped her lips and Caleb's eyes widened.

There was a painful silence before she lunged at my poor ponytail. Caleb rushed to drag her away while everyone was cheering and clapping.

The teacher caught wind of what had happened and we were sent to detention. I sat at one desk, diligently working on the math problems assigned as punishment, trying to keep my focus away from Carol.

Across the room, Carol's attention was barely on the pages of her book. Instead, she sent glares sharp enough to slice through the silence directly at me.

"You don't know what you've just done. You dug your grave and I'll happily bury you," she said with supreme confidence and I ignored her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
511K 16.2K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...
312K 15.1K 51
Rhys has been unlucky in love and even though his family supports him, he knows they are anxious for him to find the one he belongs with. He recogniz...