PHOENIX DROP HIGH X READER

By Jay_Pop

you apply to phoenix drop and got in! it wasn't the school you've hoped to attend but the school you can affo... More

FIRST DAY
THE WANNA BE
DETENTION :(
FIRST WEEK OVER
SK
FILLER
SCHOOL
UPDATE
AWOOOOO
SPORTS
SK 2
T HANGOUT!!
BAKE SALE
THE RO'MEAVE'S
update
GARROTH! + L?
update

DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?

42 3 0
By Jay_Pop

LAURENCE

"garroth, hey." i fist bumped garroth. "hey laurence, what's up?" he replied to me.

what's up?

"i don't know. f/n has been ignoring me since the festival. do you think she's mad at me? who could be mad at my handsome face?"

garroth gently but also harshly slapped my shoulder. "take it easy man. something must have came up. i doubt that she'll leave you like that." he reassured me.

she's been ignoring me for two days already. she wasn't even there when i was planning to pick her up!

__

i sat down next to lucinda. lucinda made sure she payed attention before she would lose focus.

when miss hyria finished talking and set rules for our current assignment.

miss hyria took her time to pass around everyone's wands.

"f/n, it's only been.. what, a month or two of school? how come you haven't had a boyfriend. i'm not trying to force you or anything but if i were as cute as you, i would definitely find myself a boyfriend." lucinda told me as she laid her head against the desk.

"a-a boyfriend?" i thought about it.

"nah, boys just disappoint you."

she giggled. "oh i'm so proud of you!"

lucinda raised her head. "you still talk to your little boy friends?"

i raised my eyebrow. "which ones?"

lucinda flirtatiously rubbed my hand. "oooo, which one? jeez, you're bad, f/n!" i pull my hand away as my cheeks flush.

"i-i didn't mean it like th-that! ahem.. i meant like which guy friends for your information." i roll my eyes as lucinda makes sure that she thinks i'm lying.

"hmm, the blonde and the brunette. garroth and laurence, i assume? oh, their such a catch but.. hmm, i wouldn't want to date them." lucinda played with her nails.

"why's that?"

"i got their aura read when i first liked them. h-hey, don't give me that look! every girl has had a crush at them at some point. anyways, they were said to be not all together."

i looked at her confused.

"don't look at me, i didn't make the readings. beside, ever since that day. i cleared away from them. i never go against readings. unless if their incompetent, then that's when i go against them. it's a witch's rule."

"does every witch obey that rule."

"no, but it's my witch's rule."

__

i sighed, what does lucinda mean by not all together?

their more than a pretty face, sure. but what can that mean? are they struggling with issues? mental? physically?

man, whatever. i came out to the field. i haven't seen gene and the rest of them in a couple days. i don't think their skipping any school days.

"hehhehe.."

that squeaky laugh, that was zane.

eww.

i look behind the bleachers. zane was on the floor with notebooks in front of him and at least three.

i came up from behind him, looking at his writing.

"how to get the shadow knights to like me, step on-"

"who's there!?" zane flipped his head around, gathering his notebooks to his chest and folding the papers while doing so.

"zane, just be yourself, dude."

zane scoffed. "oh, it's just a stupid girl.."

i gasped in disbelief. "i am not a stupid girl actually?! for your information, i am in the shadows knights and you aren't! so shove it where it doesn't shine."

he gently placed his notebooks back on the floor.

i sat down next to him which surprisingly spooked him.

"agh! just.. j-just, go away!"

"you know zane, you don't have any friends not because you're a loser. you don't have friends because you're seen as an outcast." i told him with a sharp smile.

"leave me alone! i d-don't need any friends!"

i sighed and got up. "that's your call, zane. see ya." i left him, left him without any word.

if he seriously wanted to be alone then he can.

"f/n, hey. i haven't seen you in quite some time." garroth came from my right.

"oh, hey, garroth! free period?" garroth gently placed his hands into his pockets and tensed is shoulder as if it was cold. "yeah, you?" he asked.

"mhm!"

he removed his hands from his pockets and headed for the bleachers. he walked for a bit before stopping and shifting his head to me.

"care to join me?"

"heha, sure!"

i followed him up the bleachers. he viewed the soccer werewolves that were playing on the field.

"this might be a little forward but would you, would you want to come over?" garroth mumbles.

"come over?" i ask.

"eh, uh. yeah, i don't think my mom would mind another mouth to feed. haha." garroth looked so elegant, his laugh was cute.

"i-i mean.. yeah i'll ask."

what about lucinda's words? shouldn't i hate him? he kissed aphmau.

garroth stared into my eyes, not with lust, not with hatred, but with love. was it genuine love?

he began leaning closer, cupping my cheek with his hand. could he sense that i felt the same. his eyes lowered towards my lips. i sat there, i wasn't going to kiss him. i couldn't bring myself too. he was cute, handsome, smart and everything but he kissed my best friend!

was this seriously happening?

before i could move, garroth swerved to my cheek. he placed a gentle peck on my cheek.

his hand slide down to my neck.

"f/n.."

my back shivered. how can i describe his voice?

it was.. really attractive.

oh my irene.

garroth backs away, finally realizing what he was doing. he noticed his hand and quickly pulled away. "i-im so sorry! i don't know.. eh, i don't know what came over me."

my face became warm.

"you're the first guy to kiss me, ya know? uhh, on my cheek.." i muttered to him.

his eyes became a little wide. "f/n, im terribly sorry. that was very wrong, i should have asked you." he landed his hand on top of mine. his eyes filled with pure innocence.

__

everything has been such a blur today.

i really need to clear my head.

i caught up with travis. "travis! do you think you'd mind me sleeping over tonight? i have this assignment that i need help on and i don't know who else to go to.." he walked right next to me as i flash him my paper.

he scanned through it.

"u-uh, i can ask. i don't think you'll be able to. my dad is having business company over." travis awkwardly smiled. the paper was shoved into my skirt. i then swung my arms back and forth.

"what was the-no um, festival. the festival, how was it?" he asked me.

"it wasn't like how i expected. i don't think i want to talk about it."

"oh, well.. hey, it's my first day at club. yay." he stopped at the entrance of the theater. "i just want to say, thanks for being on my side. i would be a complete loser without my not alone buddy."

he suddenly welcomed me in a hug. wrapped his arms around my neck, nudging his head towards my neck. i felt his cheek warmth against my neck.

__

LAURENCE

i waved garroth goodbye. i had around twenty minutes before my practice would begin.

maybe it was time to talk to f/n.

i searched around first floor then went to the second floor. i went nearby some clubs to see if she'd be visiting. then i saw her, she was hugging her friend.

her guy friend.

it appeared to be passionate. long and loving.

__

travis pulls away from me. his hands lingered down from my arms to my hands.

"f/n.. can i, can i kiss you" travis asked me.

before i can answer, he began smiling. "did that sound real?! oohhh, i'm gonna be such a great actor!" travis began laughing innocently.

i merged my laughing with his. "yes, you'll be such a great actor, i honestly thought you were being real!"

his laughing slowly died down.

"hehe...ha, um, f/n, if i was being honest, would you have let me?"

i bit my lip, breaking my eye contact with him. "hehahaha! just get in there romeo!"i look back at him. i pulled the theater door open. "come on you nerd."

he huffed with a grin on his face. "o-okay!"

__

LAURENCE

i hid behind a locker.

kissing?

what am i doing?

am i stalking?

no i'm eavesdropping.

she stood there on her own.

until dante came, why is dante here?

__

"heyyy, baby."

i heard dante on my left. he came up to me, resting his arm around my shoulder. "dante, for the last time. stop it with your baby crap, but i didn't think of you as a theatre kid."

"whatever you say, little lady. nah, i'm not into that acting stuff. i'm here to support my best bud! it's his first gig."  dante removed his arm from around me. he pulled the door open. "want to come watch travis with me? unless you want to go somewhere el-"

i smile towards him. "yeah, i'll come watch travis. don't finish that sentence."

i walk into the darkness of the room. dante followed behind me, shutting the door.

before i can say something, he shushed me. "shh.. mr. bob hates when people visits especially if we're talking."

i whispered to him. "okayy.."

i followed him to the seats near of the back of the theater.

'mr. bob' was ordering the students back stage for their equipments. travis appeared in guard armor and a sword attached to the side of his hip. his hair was styled.

travis looked more brave and confident. he stared into the empty audience until his eyes landed on mine. a tiny smile formed on his face. travis tried to wave but was stopped by another student that wore a guard armor.

dante crossed his arms. "pfft, something about that guy doesn't cross me right."

i eyed dante. "what do you mean?"

"the guy next to travis, that teach aid guy. he acts like a nice guy but he doesn't look so.. promising. you get me? it's cool though, whatever.

"i thought you said we can't talk."

"yeah, we're in the back. we should be fine."

dante kept his eyes on travis as he was given his lines.

"mr. valkrum, please read your lines from the beggining. everyone follow the pages with your lines!" mr. bob shouted, he came down from the stage and to his seat in front.

"action!"

he shouted to the cast.

"w-why wo-"

"cut!" mr. bob groaned in annoyance. "let's start again.

"would w..why!" travis stood there, silently embarrassed.

mr. bob got up and smacked his newspaper on the floor. "come on! you didn't wait two weeks to get accepted for you to mess up your lines! everyone get into position, stop standing there like zombies! chins up and shoulders high!"

i heard amor clanking against each other while they tried to get ready again.

"okay, let's start again. action!"

"why would you kill my lover?!" travis shouted to the princess in front of him. jeffory, laid there on the floor, with his sword in between his arm and his waist. the princess got down from her fake thrown and lifted up her dress. "cause, can't you see? claudius.. we were made for each other! ignore my father's rule. just you and me!" travis tried fake crying, but his mumbles sounded real. "y-you killed him! i can never love you!"

jeffery continued to rest on the floor while acting dead. the princess came over and kicked jeffory's leg. "he's dead! he doesn't matter anymore claudius." travis backed up from her wielding his sword as protection. "how could you!? how could you?!!" he shouted at her.

"and... cut! that's a wrap!" mr. bob began clapping. "i'm so proud! final results will be posted later on the student board. thank you for coming and please make your way out of here for the next cast."

jeffery, travis, and the princess returned backstage.

"hey, we should all hang out. usually, i would be flirting with you but i'm here to see my best friend. i'm asking you out as a friend. only this one time though." dante requests as he laughed at himself for the last part.

i smiled.

"that would be great."

__

TRAVIS

the other guy in the armor helped me take off my chest plate from the back. "you did a great job! i suggest you really become an actor. i haven't seen emotion like that around here in a while." he said.

i embarrassedly turned red.

"t-thank you. you did a good job at.. uh, playing dead?"

the guy laughed. "hey, don't worry. i'm not an actor, i'm a teachers aid. as long as i can recall, i've always enjoyed helping."

he held my chest plate. "well, i must go. really nice meeting you."

i nodded towards him. he walked away in his armor with his chest plate in his hand.

i exhaustedly sighed.

did f/n see me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
20.5K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...
1.1K 87 14
This is Brøken, a Mystreet fanfic. It's the first book in the Brøken series. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ~~Backstor...
29 0 5
You are new to highschool life and have to adapt! You have a few challenges but in the end you'll meet your way to the love of your life. WARNINGS: S...