The Only One I Need (Hanni x...

By Kiratamesh33

((!18+!)) The most problematic leader of Jeongyok.. Kang Minwoo.. The newjean's precious gem.. Hanni Pham.. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4.

111 6 1
By Kiratamesh33

Minwoo arrived at the venue, With his motorcycle.. He entered backstage to see his bandmates chatting..

"Hey Leader Min!" Han smiled and dabbed it up with Minwoo.

Minwoo was being quiet about who he just hooked up with.. Han trusted Minwoo so much, And If he knew.. He wouldve felt heartbroken.

"Where were you?" Hyuk asked.

"Uhh, Home?" Minwoo was obviously lying.

"Home.. You fucking live with us! You obviously went clubbing again.."

"Y-Yeah.."

"So who was the girl you hooked up with this time?" Hyuk chuckled as he smoked a cigar.

"How would i know? I dont give a shit who i fuck.." Minwoo said with a straight face as he sat comfortably on the couch.

Yungwoo entered the room as it seems he was also late from something.

"The fuck? Your late?" Minwoo looked at Yung.

"Its only this time Min.. Cmon Yung we need to have a group talk.." Hyuk said.

"Yeah Yeah but when its me your always mad." Minwoo mumbled out.

Hyuk gave Minwoo a stare before throwing his cigar on him.

Minwoo catched the cigar and threw it to the ground.

"Dont throw it to the master.." Minwoo then slept on the couch.

"Obviously, Our leader Min, Wouldnt be listening so Yung ill be leaving the responsibility to you.."

"Me?"

"Yeah, Whats wrong?"

"Yeah but last time you gave me the responsibility it turned chaotic.."

"Its fine, Everyone breaks character.."

"Right.."

Hyuk was discussing the flow of the event, The exits and The rules.. Obviously Minwoo wasnt listening.

As time passed by, All of the members were getting ready including Minwoo.. Min didn't like his upper waredrobe, It was stiff and hot..

"Im sweating from this shit.." Min tried to get some air by trying to break free from his outfit but Hyuk stopped him.

"If your gonna take it off, take it off later.."

"Fuck you, Manager-nim.." Minwoo raised his middle finger at Hyuk as Hyuk chuckled.

"Whats that gonna do?"

Minwoo just rolled his eyes as all of the performing groups were called for a brief orientation again by the technical directors.

Minwoo just sat at the back, not even lending an ear..

It was until a short girl who seems to also be performing lightly tapped his back.

"Do you mind, If you stand up for a moment please?"

Minwoo nodded as he saw the girl trying to find something on the chair, The girl wad dissapointed to find nothing.

"You can sit down now thank you.."

"Well, I dont want to.."

"Umm Okay?"

"You made me stand up.. So make me sit down.." Minwoo grabbed the girl and pinned her against the wall.

"Get off me.."

"Or?"

"Or this!" The girl kicked Minwoo on the balls, luckily Minwoo kept his voice low so the others wouldnt notice.

The girl then ran away from him and went towards her members.

"Fucking Bitch.."

Yungwoo then went to Minwoo who was slowly grieving in pain trying to stop his balls from hurting.

"The fuck happened?" Yungwoo asked as he slowly approached Min.

"Um.. Ball Cramps.."

Yungwoo chuckled..

"Ball cramps? You know what im not even gonna ask.."

Minwoo gave Yungwoo a stare before he went back grieving in pain.

"So what was the orientation about?" Minwoo asked.

"Same shit our manager said, But there will be 2 main events of the night."

"2 main events? How the fuck does that even work?"

"Too tired to explain.. Figure it out yourself dumbass.."

"Of course i know!"

"Why the fuck did you ask then?"

"You know what.. Fuck you!"

"Fuck me then.." Yungwoo chuckled as he sat beside Min..

"We've really grown havent we?" Yungwoo smiled as he looked up at the cieling.

"Your right.. One day we were kids dreaming about this, Now were actually doing it.."

"Was being a total playboy part of your plan?" Yungwoo chuckled.

"Playboy? Thats a bold word.. More like pleasuring the sexual needs of women would be a more pleasent word.." Minwoo chuckled back.

"Your just a playboy, Min.."

"Thats a nice title for me.." Minwoo hopped off and took a peel at the current performing group.

"Do they really like this?" Minwoo looked at the crowd cheering for the boy group..

"Beats me.." Yungwoo also hopped off and looked at the crowd.

"I can also lipsync and dance here.." Minwoo chuckled.

"Dont go hating on them now Min.. Your pride is too high.. And besides were all glorifying the name of music.. So its fine.."

"Yeah Yeah, You're right.."

Minwoo suddenly felt a presence behind him, As he looked it was the short girl again along with her members..

"Its you again.. Creep.." The short girl said in disgust.

Yungwoo chuckled as he saw Minwoo expressions being visibly angry.

"Fuck you say shorty?" Minwoo clenched his fist as a gut on his head snapped.

"Chill down Min.." Yung dragged Minwoo away..

As Minwoo was being dragged away, The little girl put his tounge and laughed at Minwoo.

"Blehh!!"

"Who was that Hanni?" Minji looked back to see the playboy rockstar getting carried away..

"A creep.."

"Woahh.. That was Minwoo!" Haerin had her eyes flashing at her favorite rockstar in the flesh.

"Isnt he from that one popular band?" Hyein asked.

"Yeah! Jeongyok.. But his personality isnt the best.."

Minwoo shouted slurs and threats as he was just angry that he was called a creep and wasnt affected by Minwoo's charm.

"We can obviously tell.." Hanni chuckled as the members also followed.

"Get Ready Newjeans! The stage is yours in 5!" The Backstage Director shouted.

"Ayay!"

Minwoo wasnt in the sights of the girls anymore as he

"That fucking bi-"

"Who was that?"

"The fucking girl who kicked my balls.."

"Kicked you- HAHAHAHA YOUR BALLS.. REALLY?" Yungwoo dragged Minwoo to they're room.

"Shut up..

"HAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT!" Hyuk laughed as he was coughing out smoke from the cigar he was taking.

Han was trying to kept his laughter in as Jaewan couldnt hold it and laughed it out loud..

"THE LEADER.. AHHAHAHA.. HOW DID YOU EVEN... I CANT HOLD MY LAUGHTER ANYMORE BWAHAHAHAH..." Jaewan continued to laugh..

"Was this the first time that happened?" Yungwoo put Minwoo down as he was so furious at the girl..

"Yeah.. Ever.. I know shes an Idol but i also hooked up with different Idols..She's.. Different.. WHICH IS WHY I'LL DESTROY HER.."

"Chill down now leader-nim.." Yungwoo replied as everyone in the room was laughing except for Min..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 675 32
It's in the title, I shouldn't have to explain. Requests are open :) feel free to message me privately with them. Enjoy you horny mo-fos
28.4K 1.9K 38
"You don't need your voice to communicate" That's what Hanni taught her. Minji G!P
31.3K 955 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. Everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character deat...
12.2K 843 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~