Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

Value

34 0 0
By LilJ1122

Android 13 punches cooler away but venom comes and drop kicks him.Android 13 quickly recovers and sends out an array of energy blasts.Venom and cooler weave the blasts and get to Android 13.They throw a combined punch that sends 13 flying,but the Android quickly recovers again.
Venom:Seems like you got stronger too.
Cooler:Regardless,he can't be more powerful than us.
Android 13:We'll see about that boys.
Android 13 runs to cooler as the two exchange blows.

(Rock lee is Android 13,Shira is Cooler)
Cooler quickly retaliates with a palm strike, hitting 13 in the face,cooler keeps his palm to 13's face and launches a point blank blast. Android 13 is sent flying but recovers.Android 13 is about to lunge but is tackled by venom. Venom lifts 13 up by his neck and starts to pound on his face with an enlarged fist. Android 13 blasts venom in the face and bombards him with a flurry of kicks.Android 13 uses venom as a boost for his feet and jumps away,but cooler grabs him in the air and slams him into the ground.Android 13 headbutts cooler and blasts him away.Cooler and venom regroup.
Venom:How are you doing?
Cooler:I'm doing fine,but we're going to lose if we keep going like this.
Venom:Right.Even with the symbiote,I don't have unlimited energy like he does.We need to focus less on tiring him out,and more on killing him.
Cooler:I'll have to agree.
Venom and cooler take their stances.
Android 13:Now hold your horses boys,we don't ACTUALLY have to fight.
Cooler:Oh?
Android 13:Oh,I.honestly don't hate yall,and yall don't seem to have it out for me specifically,so what say we put on our big boy pants and think about this?
Venom:And why would we do that?
Android 13:Because unlike me,you organic fellas can't run your bodies like I can.I'm literally built different.
Cooler:What do you propose?
Android 13:Beg for your lives real nice like,and I won't beat your asses.
Cooler:What makes you think we couldn't defeat you?
Android 13:Like I said,we got two different bodies.And even IF you beat me,you'll never beat cold or goat boy.
Cooler:I did it once,I can do it again.
Android 13:Sure,you tell yourself that.And what exactly would you fight him for?Yall got no family,no friends,no comrades,and no home.
Venom:If that's what you think,then you don't understand us.And you don't really need to.
Android 13:Your funerals.
Android 13 manifests a red ball of energy between his hands.

Android 13:S.S Deadly bomber!
Android 13 throws the blast forward as cooler steps in front,he puts his hands up as the blast inches closer.
Android 13:Your blown loco if you mean to catch that with your bare hands!
Cooler chuckles as the blast comes at him. Cooler grabs the blast and starts to push it back.Cooler charges his energy and transforms into his final form,he literally rips the blast in half.A heavy aura comes over piccolo and 13.
Cooler:Now then...

(Credits to Horang5628)
Cooler:Let us begin!
Cooler and 13 clash again while Venom charges his energy from behind.Cooler is largely overpowering Android 13.Android 13 throws a powerful punch,but it doesn't faze cooler. Cooler gut punches 13 and then punches him in the face.13 recovers and charges at cooler again,throwing him with a flurry of blows that miss.
Cooler:Is that all?
Android 13:Damn lizard!
Suddenly,cooler jumps out the way as venom fires a powerful beam.
Venom:SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!
The beam goes straight for Android 13.Android 13 smirks as his body begins to morph.His jacket and hat tear as his hair begins to spike up.
Venom:That doesn't look good.
13's skin begins to turn blue as he grows more and more muscular.Grey pads of armor pop up over 13's body.As he stopes growing,his eyes fade out and turn yellow as his hair turns orange.

Android 13:Lets end this!
Venom charges at Android 13 and throws a flurry of punches.

Android 13 smirks and uppercuts venom.His fist is so strong that it destroys part of the symbiote and sends piccolo flying.Cooler charges at 13 as the two clash,but now 13 holds the advantage.13 punches cooler in the stomach and then in the chest.Cooler tries to throw a punch but 13 hits with a flurry of punches before he even can.Cooler is knocked back as his mask and armor start to break.
Cooler:Fine then.
Cooler yells and charges his aura,in a flash of light,cooler goes into his golden form.

Golden cooler:Now the real fight starts.
Piccolo lands on the ground next to cooler and turns into his power awakened form.
Android 13 charges at them both but piccolo steps up.As Android 13 grabs ahold of piccolo,the Namekian spins him around and slams him into a mountain and begins to bombard him with a flurry of punches and kicks.Android 13 kicks piccolo away and launches a beam of energy.Cooler steps in front and palms the beam with his hand.Cooler pushes his hand forward and dissipates the blast.Android 13 runs to cooler and the two exchange blows again.Cooler kicks Android 13 to the ground and repeatedly stomps on his chest.Android 13 grabs coolers leg and stands up.Cooler swings his leg and tosses android 13 a long distance.Android 13 lands and launches another array of blasts,only these ones are much faster.Cooler and piccolo can't dodge the field of blasts in time as they are consumed in the energy.Cooler and piccolo emerge from the dust and smoke badly harmed.Piccolo's injuries start to heal.Piccolo takes a deep breath,he then yells as his body grows and turns orange.

Orange piccolo:If I were you,I'd give up now.
Android 13:Did your antennas get crooked?I'm the one here with unlimited energy.
Orange piccolo:That doesn't mean you have unlimited power.
Android 13:Even if I'm weaker,you two'll tucker out soon enough,then it's bye bye aliens.
Orange piccolo:And after that?
Android 13:Huh?
Orange piccolo:If it is YOU who beats US,then what?Your gonna serve "goat boy"?
Android 13:No one's serving anyone.
Golden cooler:Is that what you tell yourself? What do you thinks gonna happen when a bunch of kings and thieves try to rule one place?
Android 13:I'm not trying to rule nothing,I just have a goal.And working with these guys will help me achieve that goal.
Orange piccolo:And that is?
Android 13:To kill Goku.
Orange piccolo:That's what all this is for?There's nothing more to your life?
Android 13:I was programmed to kill him,so I'll do just that.
Golden cooler:So all this time,you've just been a robot with no free will?
Android 13:Don't you start with me about "free will".War,segregation,and hatred.All these years of evolution and freedom,and look what people have done with it.
Orange piccolo:So you'll just burn it all?
Android 13:If I have to.
Piccolo and Cooler are silent.Android 13 rushes to them and clashes with the duo.Cooler and piccolo are overpowering him,but he doesn't stop fighting.Android 13 uses his full power, surging with power,the Android begins to perform better.He punches cooler away and then blasts piccolo,sending him flying.
Golden cooler:One last chance.
Cooler puts his hand out,manifesting a black and purple energy blast.Cooler shoots the blast to a boulder to the left.The boulder completely disintegrates,shocking Android 13.
Android 13:You could have used that this whole time?
Golden cooler:Aren't you curious why I didn't?
Android 13:No.
Android 13 charges at cooler but is grabbed from behind by piccolo.
Orange piccolo:Listen.
Android 13:What?!Let go of me!
13 elbows piccolo in the face and then choke slams him.13 turns around,only to be surprised by cooler being in his face.Piccolo jumps back up and grabs 13.Cooler tackles 13 and pins him down.
Android 13:Get off me!
Golden cooler:Listen to us!
Orange piccolo:We're trying to help you!
Android 13:WHY?!We're trying to kill each other!Why are you even giving me a chance?!
Golden cooler:Because that's how we're even here.
Android 13:Huh?
Orange piccolo:Let me tell you something, when I first came to earth,I was sent on a mission by the first king of demons,king Piccolo.He sent me to kill son Goku.
Android 13:And ya failed.
Orange piccolo:Yep,he had beaten me head to head.At that moment,he or anyone else could've killed me,but instead he spared my life.His friends even let me go too,and then I met Spider-Man.He had just beaten a saiyan called Raditz.Even though the guy tried to kill a kid,Spider-Man sympathized with him and even asked for his help.
Golden cooler:That was just the beginning.In fact,if Kami were not the kind forgiving man he was,almost none of us would be here.
Android 13 finally stands up and shove the two off of him.
Android 13:Touching,but what's your point?
Golden cooler:If you give up now and help us, Spider-Man would forgive you.
Android 13:And then what?Skip through the daisies?I'm not like you,I'm not a flesh made critter,and I wasn't even some human altered by a scientist.I was made by a computer.I'm completely robotic,I'll live longer than anybody else in this world,but living ain't what I'm for.I was made with one goal and ambition,to kill Son Goku.
Orange piccolo:But what's YOUR ambition?
Android 13:Don't you see it?I don't have one! This is my purpose,my life!And this is what I gotta do to see it through!
Android 13 charges his energy and brings out his full power.He manifests a very powerful red blast.
Android 13:S.S DEADLY BOMBER!
Android 13 sends out the blast.Cooler steps in front,he puts his hand out and manifests another Hakai blast
Golden cooler:I'm sorry 13.
As he closes his eyes,he sends out the blast.As the Hakai makes contact with the android's blast,it completely disintegrates the blast and makes its way to andorid 13.Android 13 closes his eyes and embraces his fate.
Android 13:Yeah...me too.
Android 13 tells the blast touch him,he looks to see himself fading away,but feels different than the last time he died.He feels his very being going away.Android 13 feels something leave his eyes,he touches them to feel...tears?Is he... sad?No,he doesn't feel unsatisfied the smallest bit about what's happening.These tears...are tears of happiness.Android 13 smiles as more tears fall form his eyes,and eventually,he is gone.Cooler and piccolo look on the particles as they see what could've been a friend.
Orange piccolo:I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Golden cooler:No,I suppose not.
As the two look to each other,they look back to the lookout.
Orange piccolo:Maybe in another lifetime.
Golden Cooler:Maybe.
The two fly off to the lookout.

Although bittersweet,this victory gives the Z- fighters an even chance with the villains.Let's hope the others are as lucky,and less as saddened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...
1K 3 31
What if one of my oc's was in DB series let's find out. Can someone make a cover for this? And if you do then thanks. P.s. feel free to comment.
13.6K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...