The Six: Genesis | A Reverse...

Von PDVance

Following her parent's brutal murder, Blue Hawthorne sets out to protect what's left of her broken family and... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Two Point Five
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred & One
One Hundred & Three
One Hundred & Four

One Hundred & Two

191 18 15
Von PDVance

If you haven't heard it today, y'all are awesome!

Thank you to those of you who read, comment, and vote! Especially those who comment as they warm my cold little writer's heart. 

And without further ado... 

I like it when they watch.

With their focus on me, their emotions bleed through the mindlink, and it's intoxicating. I'm drunk on them already. Heat spreads across my skin as I step away from Chris, directly behind the dildo, and thrust my shirt over my head.

The heap of clothes grows as my pants join my shirt, my bra, and my underwear. Chris takes my shoes and places them next to my clothes with the toes and heels perfectly lined up next to each other. He raises his eyebrow at my socks, and with an eye roll, I remove those, too.

"You, too."

Charlie shakes his head with an infuriatingly indulgent grin. "No, princess. You owe us this. When we take our clothes off, you'll be spreading to take all of us."

"Then why did you bring the dildo? Afraid you can't keep up anymore."

His smile turns smug. "I think you're the one who's afraid."

"What makes you think I'm afraid?" I ask, crossing my arms. His eyes drop to my breasts and lower as an obscene noise leaves his throat. "My eyes are up here, Hendrix."

"I know, but your eyes aren't wet—your pussy is—and I'm starving, princess. Let me have a taste."

I roll my eyes. Charlie has a slick mouth, and I hate to admit he's not wrong. He's right, I am wet. If he and the others want inside of me, they'll have to work for it.

"Because if you weren't, you'd be following instructions, and you'd be fucking yourself the way you did when you ran from us." Chris' hand closes around my throat and he pushes gently, backing me to stand over the dildo. "Spread your legs."

His nostrils flare as I dutifully do as he commands without a fight. The hand cuffing my neck shifts, tightening to keep my attention. Slowly, his other hand cups my left breast and drifts downward to find my clit.

The lightness of his touch sends a chill up my spine, and I shiver, whimpering his name. My hips pitch forward, hoping the beguiling circles he draws don't stop. Heat builds low in my belly.

Swaying, I catch a hand around his wrist to stay upright. A smirk tilts his lips. Arrogance bleeds through the mindlink as he glances at Charlie.

They mirror the same pompous expression. I can't wait to wipe it off. Michael, who stands behind them, stands in silence.

His arms are crossed, making his biceps bulge. With his feet firmly planted apart and his lips pinched, he's fighting what I feel in the mindlink—desire, lust, and hope. And dare I say love.

"Now, get on your knees."

Transfixed, I follow Chris' order. His blue eyes stare straight through me, cutting me to the quick. I'm stripped bare before him, hoping he'll fuck me like I need when this is done. Hoping he, Charlie and Michael—and Lewis — will love me like I need.

And hopefully, I can do the same for them. A year and a half ago, I wouldn't have believed you if you'd told me I would be safely away from Catrina and in love with four different men. I would have called you insane and requested you be admitted to the nearest asylum.

Now, I can't imagine my life without them.

"I'd forgotten how good you look when you're on your knees..." Michael says, closing the gulf separating us. He stands on the opposite side of Chris, green eyes glowing in the waning light. "Spread your legs—wider."

The silicone shaft is cold to the touch and I flinch, but Chris doesn't waver. His hand squeezes lightly as he angles me to his liking. He wants to watch my face as I take it, and he's sharing this experience with the others. Later, he'll ensure we get alone time and that I do it again only for him.

They're all greedy in the same way. Happy to share when time warrants it, but hungry for their personal time. The timetable will shift again with the addition of Lewis.

He's had me on his own for months, like Chris, and I know he won't give an inch when it concerns me. With the onslaught of a dozen new projects on my desk and the re-kindling of these relationships, I'll have my hands—mouth, ass, and cunt—full.

Pride wells inside of me. Defiantly, I reach down to catch the dildo in my hand to keep it steady as I draw my pussy across it. The silicone heats, gliding easily the wetter I become.

"Again." Michael is hungrier than Chris, crowding closer when I do as he bids, but a warning edges his voice to a lower octave as he speaks my name. "Blue... be a good girl. Show us how you did it."

Smirking, I do it a third time and fourth, catching the same slow rhythm from before. By the sixth pass, Charlie's eyes are so dark they're black. At his sides, his hands fist, turning his knuckles white as they pop.

I nod at his bulge resting at the base of his Adonis bow. "Is that for me?"

"Always." His answering grin is crude. "Would you like to see it? Or better yet, how about you open your mouth and taste it?"

"I can't do that, Hendrix."

A frown furrows his eyebrows. "Why not?"

"Well, you said to ride this dildo like I did when you weren't there, and I can't do that with your dick in my mouth."

"You're not riding anything yet," Chris reminds me. His hand hasn't moved an inch. The calluses on his palms are oddly comforting. "Stop stalling."

"I'm not the one who's out of line."

Slowly, Chris tilts his head and raises an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Your hand wasn't around my neck, either. You can't touch me if you want me to do this."

A saturnine smile thaws the stoic look on his face, but he doesn't remove his hand. Instead, he kneels before me and places his free hand on my hip. I crumble under his strength, hissing as I sink onto the dildo.

It's exactly how I remember. Long enough to reach deep and thick, forcing my body to acclimate to its girth. Nothing compares to the real thing or how amazing it is to watch each one of them lose control, unraveling inside of me.

I slap away his hands, settling until the base of the dildo rests against my clit. It pulses steadily as the dildo curves inside of me. A groan slips between my clenched teeth and on its heels is a second one clawing its way out of my throat.

"Blue... don't fuck me with."

"I'm not," I say, "I'm trying to fuck me."

Tight-lipped, Chris slides backward and sits. He folds his long legs beneath him as Michael follows suit. Charlie takes longer to move, but he does, taking vigil a meter directly behind me.

"How are you supposed to see anything from there, Charlie?"

His hands are warm on my sides as he leans forward. "I can see plenty."

"No touching!" But he's backed away before I can finish speaking those two words.

Chris and Michael lose their shirts at the same time. In seconds, I'm no longer the only one naked. They are better than any fevered dream.

For them to be so different, they're so similar.

Muscles cut like granite line their abdomens, emphasizing their lean waists and the telltale happy trail. Hungrily, I trace my gaze lower as my mind delves into a pool of lust. They're hard and I'm not doing anything other than watching and wishing I had them inside of me.

Blazing.

Pulsing.

Deep.

Shuddering, I blocked out everything but them, completely at ease. The world turns hazy and my mind drifts. Everything centers on them.

Softly, my hands land on my knees and drift upward. I explore my own body for them, cataloging the curve of my waist to the hardness of my abs and further up to my breasts. There, I roll the hardened points between my thumb and index fingers, moaning deliriously when my pussy clenches.

"I couldn't come without all three of you in my mind."

"There were adult videos ordered to your room, Blue," Charlie argues. "Don't lie."

"I'm not. I tried to watch them, but they're not you."

I rise from my knees, firmly planting my feet apart, and spread my legs wide as they'll reach in this position. Michael curses, scrambling half a meter closer. There's so much I want to say, but it'll have to wait.

With a deep breath, I lift off the silicone cock. The mushroom head is wide as it sits at the entrance of my pussy. My insides clench, desperately searching for it. I don't make myself wait—I can't—not with their hungry eyes watching my every move.

The emotions in the mindlink sync as I squat low, taking all of the fake cock. My clit rests on its sack, eagerly sucking up the maddening vibrations. Charlie's haunting chuckle makes me wetter.

A subdued click echoes and the vibrations strengthen. My toes curl and I gasp his name, unable to maintain the leisured tempo of my thrusts downward. Heat dances along my skin and my muscles grow taut, aching harshly as I pound myself into oblivion.

Sensation spins up my spine, echoing the honeyed jolt of my clit and my pussy. Wetness leaks out of me, pooling around the suctioned cup affixed to the floor. The familiar tug at the base of my stomach coils like a snake readying to strike.

Chris, Charlie, and Michael spiral to life behind my eyelids. Their hands, mouths, and cocks work me into a frenzy. I'm beneath them, spread open with Chris' chains, and at their mercy.

There's no anger, no regret or frustration. Just the simplicity of us. Silk sheets, pillows, and the firmness of a mattress made to fuck me on.

My skin is delightfully bruised from their fingers, and my back aches from arching. I can't catch my breath, and I've lost all hope of speaking in coherent sentences. There is nothing other than the primal need to fuck and be fucked.

Those emotions slam into me like a tidal wave. Writhing like I do when Chris' cock is in my pussy, Charlie's up my ass and Michael's in my mouth. Relentless, I fuck on the poor replacement.

It squeaks as I shift forward, arching my back to give Charlie a good show behind me. He whistles low in his throat and a blast of his warm breath spears across my ass as he leans closer. Michael's moans call my attention and I snap open my eyes, snagging his gaze and holding it.

His tempo matches mine. With one hand wrapped around his cock and the other cupping his balls, he's a wet dream come true. Legs wide, spread open for me to watch him make himself come. There's a dark promise in his gaze.

Again and again, I rise and fall. The silicone cock curves at the end, striking my G-spot when I drop. It robs me of sense, dragging me down into the first of many orgasms I'm going to have tonight.

I reach out for the orgasm. Clasping my hands on my breasts, I carefully rub my peaked nipples. At the next thrust, my muscles spasm.

It's madness and joyfulness wrapped in one. When I can lift myself no more and my legs are jelly, I switch back to my knees and seductively lean toward Chris. His eyes are pools of the cerulean sea during a thunderstorm. Tumultous, hungered, and frightening, they scale my skin before returning and locking onto my gaze.

He's not touching himself. Though he is naked, his dick remains untouched on his lap. Ice radiates in my veins when he speaks.

"I'll come in your body and not a moment before."

I'm too far gone to respond. Desperate to meet my end, I slam myself down on the cock. Charlie's presence washes over me.

He's closer than he should be, nearly touching me, but I can't find it in me to tell him to back away. Trying to tease them was foolish. It only made me want them more.

Done with being teased, I drop a hand to my clit. As my fingers rub, Michael's hand seizes my arm and yanks it away. He holds me captive, fingers imprisoning my limb until the coil in my stomach abruptly snaps and I come.

I don't stop moving my hips. In quick succession, I fuck myself through a second and third orgasm, pausing only as Charlie's hands settle on my waist and his heavy cock nestles between my ass cheeks. I'm too enthralled with the promise of his cock to notice Chris above me.

When I turn back toward him, his cock slips beyond my open lips and down my throat. I swallow his release, sucking him greedily. It's not enough for him, especially as he braids his fingers into my hair and fucks my face.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

156 21 46
-(COMPLETED) Meet Juliet Fitzroy, a shy girl who loves reading books. She happens to meet a boy who secretly love her since they were kids that he fi...
84.3K 4.9K 32
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
1.1K 288 43
✅ COMPLETE Kalel has lost both parent's in New York City's World Trade Center. His mother worked in building two and his father worked in the World F...
10.1K 1.4K 44
When forced to take a wrecked plane in an endless sky of riddles, Mira chooses to skydive. Only to land on the turbulence that is Elias, a prosperous...