Rude [Harry Styles]

By londonstars

[COMPLETED] "Why are you so rude?" "Maybe because that's who I am or because people like you deserve... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Epilogue

16.5K 938 444
By londonstars

A/N: Thank you so much for your support, I really enjoyed writing it! I wished it was longer, but I also like it like that. Anyways, read carefully because this is the most important chapter and it will explain a lot of things.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :) xx

I sighed as I pushed my hair back, watching the stars and smiling as I looked at them. They looked like diamonds. I remembered when Harry and I on Liam's roof at the party, it was the first day I met Harry. When I saw him I always thought he was a bad news, but he was not.

It was the first time I realized how handsome he looked under the moonlight, how his eyes shined and they were beautiful green. That was the only time I really believed they were green, we always fought on his eyes color. Even after we became a couple.

I also felt happy that we were a couple, finally, I was not the sad single girl like they thought. Or rude, although I still had my sassy moments. But I was happy because I was not the clingy friend to Ashlee and Liam, I was not the third wheel. I could finally call it a double date.

"Eve!" I screamed when Ashlee screamed in my ears. I fell down from my bed and landed hard on my butt on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" She burst out laughing as I glared at her, I got the pillow from my bed and threw it at her. I stood up and pushed my hair back from my face. "What do you want?"

She sat on her bed and crossed her legs, she smirked. We were not in my room or her room, we were in our room. We were roommates, we both attended to college this year. The same year Harry also went to his college. I listened to Harry and he convinced me that this was my year.

Everything became fine. My mom and I became so close to each other, she was happy and okay with me not being there with her. She already took care of Nathan, and she even met someone. And, for dad, he was also fine. He lived with Elizabeth and he was happy too. I was glad that both of them were in a great health, that was all I cared about.

For Nathan, me going away was hard for him. He was sad and kept crying, we had so much fun the last few weeks before I leave. We made new memories to remember, we watched movies, went to the park and played a lot. But with Harry's presence too. Both of them were like brothers and they loved each other so much. 

Ashlee and I searched for an apartment and we both worked our butts off to pay the bills and our own needs, we did not like anyone helping us. We were the best team and we help each others, although it was a bit hard helping each others with missing our guys. 

But we did something funny actually, every time we were so depressed and homesick. We played a sappy movie and ate ice cream while crying. 

Every now and then we met the boys or they came to us, or we both go to our families. Harry and Liam were in different places, but Liam was not that far from us. Harry was a bit away, but he managed to come. 

Anyways, I was glad that we all were happy and doing whatever it took to live."Do you have any plans today?" Ashlee asked.

"Nope, I am all free. Why though?"

"Liam is making a huge party." I grinned, finally I had a chance to meet Harry and my family too.

"Awesome, we could go!" I said excitedly. "We are going, right?" I asked desperately. I was feeling homesick those last days, I understood what Harry felt when he was away. He was right, seeing pictures of them makes it harder.

"Yes, we are, of course!" 

"Yes! Finally, I will meet them." I stood up grinning. Ashlee frowned and stood up putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Um, there is something though." I looked at her in confusion. "Liam called Harry already and he said that he can not come." I frowned and sat down on the bed again.

Why? I really missed him. "Did he know that I am going? I mean you told Liam that we are going, right?" She nodded. "So, he told him. Why though? I really miss him." She hugged me and I hugged her back pouting. I really meant that pout, I was sad.

I was sad because I wanted to share my feelings to Harry. I did not tell anyone, but I realized that I loved Harry. After all that time, I thought I would never love and I was scared.

But he made me not scared and he broke down those walls. I loved everything about him, it was like I was crazy about him. How could anyone not? I love his smile, laugh, personality and everything. I did not care who said it first, I just wanted get it off my chest and not waste anytime.

"It is okay, boo." I pulled back and raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you sound like Liam? You should really stop seeing him, you becoming the girl version of him."

"Oh, look who is talking. The girl who is bad at jokes and have a curly hair nowadays." I glared at her. "Here is an advice. Wear boots a lot, tight skinny jeans and put your hair up in a bun and you will be Evelyn Styles." I rolled my eyes.

"I already do my hair in a bun sometimes by the way." She smirked and my eyes went wide when I realized what I just said.

"Shit! I am the one who is turning to a Harry Styles girl version."

"Yup!" I chuckled. "Anyway, we will go there tomorrow. So, get ready for staying there for a few days."

___

The drive to our home took us two hours, Ashlee drove the first hour then she got tired so I continued. For the first time, I was allowed because I got my driver's license. So, I drove her to her house first, then I got to mine. 

I surprised Mom and Nathan, mom kept saying how proud she was making me happy. I was happy that I was able to make her smile and proud. Nathan jumped at me when he saw me, we went to eat ice cream and he talked about his time while I was away. I did miss them a lot, I was not used being with them.

But I also missed Harry so much. 

The day went by so fast and I drove to Ashlee's house so I could pick her up for the party. She was so excited that she was finally going to spend some time with Liam, it was better than spending our Monday watching TV shows.

We went to Liam's usual place, the roof. We walked in and spotted Liam, he smiled and came running to us. Well, I should have corrected that, to his girlfriend.

"Hey!" Liam shouted over the music for Ashlee and I to hear him. After pulled Ashlee in a hug and, of course, kept kissing her which I felt it was going to turn to a make out session.

"Please, get a room!" I teased them as they laughed pulling away from each others.

"We could tell you that too," Liam said.

"Oh, I would love to, but if your friend was here." I chuckled. I shook my head. "Anyway, I will leave you both. I hate being the third wheel. again, After I forgot it." I walked away, leaving them both. I was about to talk to my friend that I had not seen since a very long time, but someone caught my eye. 

"Oh, revenge is so... Fucking sweet." I smirked then I walked towards him. "Niall!" I screamed and his head turned around. I waved at him as his eyes went wide. It was a pleasure meeting him after a very long time. It had been nine months since the accident at the park and I did not meet him, but that changed now.

"Oh, shit!" I stopped in front of him and he smiled nervously. "H-Hi, you again."

"Oh, cut it out. I know everything now, idiot."

"Really?"

"Um, yeah! How do I know your name then? Harry told me everything."

"Look, he told me to do that. I am really sorry!"

"I forgive you and I told I know." I smiled to reassure him, he nodded and smiled back. "Oh, but that was my favorite shirt, Niall. And, you had the choice to not help him." His eyes went wide again.

"Please, no throwing water or anything." I laughed.

"Nope, I will not do that. I am better than that. Actually, scaring you is enough." I giggled. "Plus, you are cute! Oh, but do not tell Harry that, he will not forgive me for three days or so."

"Oh, but what if I tell him?" He smirked.

"Well, ask Harry what if I blackmailed Eve and he will tell you."

"Why don't you tell me?" I came to his ears and whispered.

"Because if I did, you will not be able to continue the party. It is like a horror movie, Horan." I pulled back and he nodded.

"Understood!" We laughed. He seemed so nice, and not rude like Harry told him to be. I remembered that he was with Harry, he was his roommate.

"Shit, I totally forgot that you were Harry's roommate."

"Um, yeah! You wanted something?" 

"Yeah, why didn't Harry come?"

"Oh, he was busy with catching up classes and stuff." I nodded frowning. "He had been homesick lately."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he misses his family, but he also misses you a lot." I half smiled.

"Thank you, Niall!"

"Anytime." I walked away and I decided to Call Harry. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, he picked up after a few seconds. "Harry!"

"Eve! Babe, how are you?" I did not hate it when he called me that anymore. I was so damn happy and got used to it after nine months of being with him. I still can not believe that I met Harry nine months ago, they felt like nine days.

"I miss you." I pouted although he can not see. 

"Are you pouting your mouth now?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," I said laughing. "Anyway, Niall told me that you are busy and explained everything." I walked through the dancing and the drunk people, trying to hear him clearly. I wanted to get a bottle of water, I still did not drink.

"You met him?"

"Yeah, he was nice actually!"

"Great!" I walked to the table and looked for the bottle. "Are you at the party now?"

"Well, yeah! Can't you hear the music?" I chuckled. 

"Yeah, pretty loud. I wished I was there."

"Me too." I did wish for him to be here to tell him what I wanted and held for a very long time, I guess it was not the right time. I smiled when I remembered spending the party with Harry the first day we met. He gave me the bottle, we sat in the private part of the roof and when he took the phone from my hand.

He was so smart, like when I saw him at Nathan's school. After I kept annoying him how did he know where was his school, he still did not tell me even after all that time. He was mysterious and every time I asked him how, he said, 'I will be always there for you when you need me, I am your savior'.

"Are you at the private place?" I frowned when I heard the music in the phone, it looked like my head hurt so bad that I kept hearing music everywhere.

"No, I am standing in front of the same damn table, looking for a bottle of water." I sighed. I waited for him to reply, but there was no answer. "Harry? Are you still there?" I pulled the phone away from my ear to look at it, he was still there on the phone. 

"Um, hello? Harry?"

"You know, we should tell Liam to put some water bottles on that damn table." I gasped when I heard his deep amazing voice in my other ear, and I heard him clearly.

I turned around and he was standing there. It was really him with a smirk on. I stood still, speechless. He chuckled. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" I jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"You are really here!" 

He laughed. "I am and I am still waiting for my kiss, love." I pulled away and smiled. I pulled him in aa kiss and I really missed that feeling. After I pulled away I took him by the hand and went to the quiet part of the roof.

"How did you get here? And, when?" 

"I was here since yesterday, silly. I told them not tell you, I wanted to surprise you."

"Best surprise ever." I kissed his cheek and I noticed how exhausted he looked. "Aw, you look exhausted."

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Something is bothering you, what is it?" I knew him so well, he looked tired and sad. 

"I-I wanted to tell you something." I frowned feeling worried. I knew that part, he was going to break up with me and he would tell me that long distant relationships would not work. "Before you say it, I am not going to break up with you." I let out a breath I did not know I was holding. I pushed his hair back and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it then?"

"Remember me telling you about Niall and Gemma? Like when I lied about them?" I nodded. 

"Oh god, are you hiding something else?" He nodded smiling. I groaned and put my head on his chest, I kept hitting my head on him as he laughed. "But we stopped the lessons."

"It's something bigger, actually." I pulled away, confused about what he just said.

"How?"

"Did you know that I was your first kiss twice?" 

"What?" I was so lost, what did he mean by your first kiss twice. He was my first kiss, but how could someone be your first kiss twice? "I do not understand.,"

"Let me refresh your memory then," He grinned. "Once upon a time, there was a mother. She came to a park once with her five-year-old kid. Her son played at the park as he met a four-year-old girl." My eyes went wide when I remembered. "Then, they played all day long as their mothers talked. They thought they would be friends forever, and they thought that they were childhood best friends when they did not meet than only once,"

"But he was the girl's first kiss when he pecked her on her lips." I grinned. Harry was the boy who I did not remember at all. "That was why I felt like I saw you before, but I never figured it out." He frowned.

"But no only that. I always hid from you."

"What?" I was lost again, what did he mean?

"Here is the truth. Meeting you at the store was not the first time, I met you before, but for a second, I guess. When mom went back to England, she kept in touch with your mom and they talked till we got older. After I got older and graduated I wanted to move here and leave London. So, I told mom and she told me she would call Mrs. Hendrson to help me." He sighed then sat on the floor. 

"I took a flight and came here. The day I came you fought with your mom and when I was about to enter your house, you walked out quickly. Your eyes did not even met mine, but I felt a weird feeling towards you. I talked with your mom and saw your pictures until I remembered who you were." I sat down next to him, hearing every word he said carefully.

"She talked about you and how you changed after... Your dad left. After she helped me to find a flat that was close to Liam, I met him at the park. We became friends since then, and the first party I attend by him, you were there. I tried not to ruin your night and every time I met you, I was running away. I did watch you from far away and I know that might sound creepy, but I was running for a reason."

"And, what was that reason?" I spoke quietly after being silent.

"I was not lying when I said I can not be in a relationship, I was just heartbroken by a girl. I was scared of getting heart broken again, but I... I developed hard feelings for you." He shook his head. "I was stupid when I thought that I could deny it, but I couldn't. Anyway, your mom called me and said that she wanted my help. She wanted your behavior to change and that you do not be depressed anymore because of your father. So, I thought this was my chance, helping you and talking to you. I thought why not be your friend again, after a very long time. I never knew I would fall like that." He smiled.

"Fall?"

"I love you, Evelyn." I smiled at him. I was not mad or sad, I was happy and the weirdest thing that I found it cute. I never knew that someone could love me. "I loved you the moment I saw you again. I know you do not feel the same, but-" I cut him off by pulling him in a kiss. Loving him made me forget about everything and blinded me. They did mean it when they said love is blind.

I pulled away and he had a shocked face, "I love you too, Harry."

"Aren't you mad?" He asked smiling as I shook my head. I realized that him knowing where I lived or Nathan's school, was from my mom.

"I forgive you." I pulled him by his collar, kissing him again.

"But I am mad at you," He said after pulling away. I took the hat he was wearing and wore it, I giggled as he fixed his hair. Which of course, was so fucking hot. 

"Why, babe?" 

"Because you said that Niall was cute." He pouted his lips as I glared at him.

"Would you please stop eavesdropping?" He laughed as I hit him playfully.

"Well, like you said, I will not talk to you for three days."

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah!"

"No, because I have is three days then I will go back." 

"I do not care, I will ignore you. And, you can not do anything about it." I smirked.

"No, I am the longest girlfriend that you ever had, so I could break up with you. Or I could kick you ass."

"Uh oh, are you back to cursing." 

"Uh, whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and you are back to rolling your eyes." I glared at him. "Looks like the lessons will be back, Evelyn."

"What the fuck?!" I screamed. They were finally over, I could not take it if he was going to act like my boss or teacher again. He did a stupid wrong buzzer sound, that he always used to do when I said something wrong. "Stop that, it is so damn annoying."

"Lesson number one," He said ignoring what I said and smirking.

"Ugh, I hate you!" I said rolling my eyes at him again.

"Never roll your eyes, or they might fall. I love those crazy blue eyes," He said. "And, do not lie. You love me, rude." He winked.

God help me now! Because rude side or good side, I did love that idiot.

"Do not say what is on your mind, Eve."

"Oh, hell no!"

God, I really hope you understood that last part! And, I hope you enjoyed the story. Sorry if it was bad or not what you expected, but I really hope you liked it! *fingers crossed*

I love you and see you all in my other books! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 251 19
Theo Raeken has found himself in love with a human. Samantha Maddison. Beautiful, kind, compassionate, intelligent, and sweet Samantha. Who's eyes ch...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
43K 345 41
in which Jaden adds a girl on Instagram but does she notice him?? keep reading to find out what happens
65K 2.9K 42
Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride which come like a deal to him. She is t...