Thirteen

"Hello, love." He smiled and stood up. Nathan ran and hugged me, I hugged him back smiling when I saw the grin on his face.

"Eve, Harry came! I finally saw him." You were not the only one happy, Nathan.

"Yeah," I looked back at Harry and Nathan pulled away.

"Eve, can we please do another marathon and Harry with us too?" I panicked, I could not spend any time with him I would be so embarrassed.

"Uh, if he wanted?" I said it slowly and it turned as a question more than an answer.

Nathan turned to Harry and did his puppy eyes, Ashlee, Nathan and I loved to use it on people. It was a rule between us three. Ashlee loved Nathan, that she used to play with him and babysit him with me.

Harry chuckled and nodded. "Okay," He said looking down at Nathan then turned his gaze and smile to me. Why was he smiling? Was something on his mind he was planning to?

Why was he acting nice? I mean I just pushed him away when he was about to kiss me. Now, that I was thinking about it, I was so stupid to do that. He was my friend and nothing more, but I could not help my other girly side when I had always wondered how did it feel to kiss him.

I needed to stop thinking deep before I said those things out loud like I always did.

"What are the things you will say out loud?" I zoned out and looked down at Nathan, he had a confused look. That what I was talking about, but I was glad my problem just shared my last thought only.

"Oh, n-nothing." Harry chuckled. "Okay, are we going to stay here forever? Let's go!" I said breaking my another embarrassing moment.

Before I took Nathan's hand, Harry held his hand. I took a deep breath and lead the way to the car.

"Eve, this is not the way home.

"I know, but it's the way to our car."

"Mom will be mad!" I looked and smiled to reassure him.

"Do not worry, she allowed it only for emergencies."

"But this is not an emergency, we walked home a lot and every time you picked me up actually." I raised my eyebrow and stopped my tracks. "Oh, well we will not tell her and if she found out, then we will have to make up one." That was my brother, I just loved him. I did teach him well.

Harry stood in silence, he had a shocked expression of what Nathan just said. I looked at him and he turned his expression to a blank one waiting for me to something.

I sighed when I remembered his lessons. Do not be rude, Eve. "Um, no." He nodded. "We will not lie or hide it from her. We will tell her the truth." He smiled proudly.

"Oh, okay. I just do not want you to get into trouble."

"Thank you, Nathan! But we will tell her that Harry was with us, and he was sick. So, we had to drive him," I said smirking. Harry was about to comment on what I just said, bit I cut him off. "Okay, let's go!"

When I started walking and I was about to pass the street because I parked it a bit away from the school. I gasped when Harry grabbed both of my hands on my arms tightly and stopped me from passing.

He saved me from a car that came out of nowhere, it drove so fast and I was about to die. I was breathing so heavily and he let out a deep breath. My heart beats were so fast that I felt they could hear it.

"Eve!" Nathan screamed and hugged me. "Watch where you are going. You were about to die!" I looked at Harry and he ran his fingers through his hair then sighed.